Echoes from the Marsh!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GOD DAMN YOU!" she screamed and whimpered, as I curled my fingers inside her, tugging her upward by the ass, while I pounded hard up into her tight wet pussy from below.

Seconds later, my baby girl was there. She ground her teeth together, yelping as she quickly and desperately lifted her ass. A warm, wet, heavy stream of clear vaginal fluids sprayed from her quaking depths and splattered uncontrollably against my wildly twitching cock and balls.

"O-O-O-H-H-H F-U-U-C-C-K-K!" she screamed as her entire body shook and convulsed.

I was now there too; I quickly grabbed the flare of her hips with both hands and slammed her gushing pussy hard back onto my throbbing cock as my asshole tightened and my cock began to pulse. Her pussy was so sensitive, following her gut-wrenching, squirting, orgasm that she was just trying to get away. She tried to climb off my cock a half dozen times, but I kept slamming her hard back down onto it. Every time I slammed her home, she grew closer and closer to the point of no return. As my thick hard cock exploded inside her, Zena's eyes rolled back in her head, and she went limp in my arms. I had pushed her too hard, and she had blacked out completely. Her arms dangled helplessly over mine as I held her upright, coating her silky walls with a hot steamy pearlescent glaze.

We were both dangerously cold and physically spent. The cold November rain had taken its toll on both our naked bodies. I began to worry about hypothermia as I tried desperately to revive Zena. I softly kissed her lips and gently slapped her cheeks until she started to come around.

"Come back to me baby," I whispered teary eyed when she did not move.

Continuing to beg; I rocked softly with her in my arms, repeatedly whispering "Baby come back, please," until she finally opened her glassy eyes and gave me a hollow stare.

"Baby, we need to get you home and get your warm" I whispered with my finger beneath her chin, softly lifting her pretty face. "We need to do it now!"

I helped her get to her feet and got her dressed, all our clothes were wet and cold, but they were still warmer and dryer than the cold marsh water. I dressed quickly and slid down into the marsh, unloading our guns, placing them in their cases and laying them in the boat, before quickly gathering up our decoys and throwing them into the boat. Zena was sitting in the blind, straddling the bench with her elbows on her knees and her face in her hands, she was cold and shivering. I knew I had to get her warm and dry quickly. I coaxed her to the blind door and took her in my arms, holding her tightly as I sat her softly in the boat. I wasted little time getting Zena and the boat to shore.

I hit the remote start button from halfway across the marsh and the truck started up, the heater was on, and the heated leather seats were already warming. When we got to the truck, I told Zena to strip down naked. She was confused and cold and did not want to cooperate. I grabbed a gray wool survival blanket from beneath the rear seat of the truck and then stripped her naked myself. I wrapped her quickly in the blanket and lifted her in my arms, placing her gently into the passenger seat, adjusting the blanket so that her back and bare ass came into direct contact with the warm leather seat.

"Oh my God baby, that feels good," she whispered shivering, wrapping the blanket around the rest of her body, as I worked feverishly to get all our gear put into the bed of the truck.

When I climbed into the truck, I looked over at Zena, she was smiling at me through squinty eyes. I leaned gently over and kissed her softly on the lips, they were no longer blue, and her color was slowly returning.

"Baby, I would never forgive myself if anything ever happened to you" I whispered, softly caressing her cold cheek.

She smiled at me and reassured me that she was fine, then in the way that only Zena can, she looked up at me and softly whispered....

"Take me home Daddy and put me to bed."

Knowing that Zena was going to be all right made the hour-long drive home tolerable even in my cold wet clothes. When we got home, I carried her from the truck to the warm, dry mud room and set her down softly, before looking back and locking my truck. I would unload it later. I let out a heavy sigh as I turned to face Zena, who watched lovingly as I stripped down and tossed my cold wet clothes into a pile on the floor. Zena stood up slowly and let the wool blanket slip from around her shoulders and float to the floor. She walked slowly, still naked over to me, threw her arms around me and softly kissed my chest. I took her gently by the hand, then leaned over and whispered softly....

"Let's go take a hot shower baby girl, then Daddy will put you to bed."

Zena smiled and purred softly as I led her down the hall to the master bedroom, stopping long enough to lock the door behind us when we got there. A move that was purely symbolic, as no one lives in the house but us. I turned on the Bose system with Zena's favorite playlist already queued up. Zena steadied herself against the vanity as I reached in and turned on the shower, setting it for as hot as I thought we could stand. I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply, as steam began billowing from the shower and condensation formed against the shower glass. I laughed shaking my head, as Zena thanked me for a wonderful day.

"Baby, I could have lost you today. You scared the hell out of me"

"I'm not going anywhere Baby," she whispered pressing the side of her face softly to my chest.

Gasping from the heat, I backed into the shower, pulling Zena in with me. We moaned in harmony as the warm powerful spray began pelting our tired naked bodies. We stood motionless, arm in arm for the longest time, just letting the hot steamy spray pound against our naked flesh. Zena was the first to reach for a puff ball and body wash. I followed suit and we gently took turns lathering one another up. Our shower was very relaxing and extremely intimate, so much touching and so much tenderness as we each focused on the other's "hard to reach" spots.

It wasn't long until Zena was on her knees beneath the shower spray, gripping my limp, freshly scrubbed cock at the base as she licked softly at the tip. Zena knows how to suck cock and she loves sucking mine. In no time at all, she had my smooth, spent cock hard again. She loves having that power and that control, the power exchange dynamic is one of the things she loves most about being submissive. I could tell from the look in her eyes that she wanted and needed my cock inside her again. I pulled her to her feet and grabbed her wet soapy buttocks, lifting her to my chest as she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, sucking softly at my lower lip.

"This girl is insatiable," I thought to myself as Zena reached down between us and nuzzled the tender head of my cock softly between the warm slippery lips of her cum filled pussy. Her eyes closed quickly, and her lower lip fluttered as I released my grip on her ass cheeks and let her slide once more balls deep down onto my rigid cock. I felt the walls of her pussy stretch and quiver as my thickness pushed the remnants of my previous load deeper into her hot needy cunt, stoking the fire of desire that was already smoldering inside her. She held me tighter, and pressed her warm wet breasts to my chest, her hard nipples rubbed softly against me.

"Oh, fuck baby," she groaned softly, kissing, sucking and playfully biting at the warm wet flesh where my neck meets my shoulder.

I caressed her warm wet buttocks as she began to move in my arms, inching her body upward over my frame, then letting go, sliding deliciously down onto my cock, letting her swollen, throbbing clit rub firmly against the entire length of my shaft. I turned away from the shower spray and pushed her roughly against the cold tile wall of the shower. I let the warm water pelt my ass cheeks as I began thoroughly pounding her pussy. Every powerful thrust of my hips, sending my cock deep inside her, forcing the air from her lungs. I could hear her panting helplessly in my ear.

"Daddy, you're going to make me cum," she whispered softly, biting harder at my shoulder.

I love making Zena cum more than life itself and took her tender lust driven confession as a challenge. Gyrating my hips, pushing gently deeper, before pulling slowly back, then slamming hard and deep into her. Baby, closed her eyes and dug her pretty, painted fingernail into the tops of my shoulders as she cum, shuddering silently between me and shower wall. She was so dehydrated and weak, there was no chest pounding, and no waterworks, just a warm intimate release that flowed gently down over my cock and balls like hot molten lava.

"Thank You Daddy" she whispered before laying her head softly against my chest.

I gently lowered her to her feet and turned off the shower. Between the chilly rain and the hot steamy shower, we had had both seen enough water for the day. I grabbed a big fluffy towel from the linen cabinet as we stepped dripping from the shower onto the soft white rug next to it. I threw the towel over Zena's face and began playfully drying her hair. It is what Daddies do. Once her sexy naked body was dry, I dried myself off and took her gently by the hand.

"Let's go make some hot tea baby" I whispered, kissing her on the forehead.

She smiled back, and I led her into the kitchen, my hard cock swaying softly left and right as we walked. I filled the tea pot, turned on the burner, then walked over to Zena, taking her into my arms once more. I kissed her softly, then began trailing warm wet kisses down over the front of her body as I knelt in front of her. Kissing the soft firm flesh between her navel and her smooth swollen mound. I inhaled deeply, savoring the scent of her well fucked cunt. Smiling softly as I glanced back up at her.

"Be careful Daddy," she whispered with a smirk.

"Careful; indeed," I softly replied, recalling her earlier lapse in behavioral etiquette.

Standing up, I gently turned her towards the table, and pushed her softly, face down onto it. Her hard nipples rubbed gently against the raised embroidery on the fresh white linen tablecloth before she eased up onto her elbows, resting here breasts on her folded forearms. I moved my left hand gently from between her shoulder blades and placed if firmly against the small of her back, completely covering her pretty tramp stamp. I took a step slowly to my left, and began caressing, massaging, and kneading her fleshy buttocks with my right hand. I was working the blood quietly to all the nerve endings in her ass cheeks when Zena's tone quickly changed. I asked her if she remembered what she had done earlier.

"Yes Sir," she replied shyly, as she knew what was coming, at least she thought she did.

I could not help but chuckle softly as I thought about the different ways that she addresses me. When we are in public or among strangers, she refers to me as "Baby" just as I asked. When we are alone or being intimate, she likes to call me "Daddy." When she is feeling extremely submissive or knows that she has really fucked up, nothing less than "Sir" will do.

As I stood there naked prepping her ass for what was about to come, I remembered the two-inch-wide leather belt I normally wear, was hanging on the back of the bedroom door. Baby Girl thought she was about to get a break. She flashed me a bratty look over her shoulder and playfully wiggled her cute little ass. I looked around the room knowing that I would have to improvise, I decided to go "old school," when I saw a small pile of document clamps laying on the table next a stack of salon bills. I rubbed my chin and walked over to the counter and opened the drawer right next to the sink. I smiled as I gazed upon just what I needed. I pulled a brand new, fourteen inch long, bamboo mixing spoon from the drawer and slapped it loudly and repeatedly against my upturned palm.

"This should work very nicely" I teased, walking back towards the brat at the table.

Zena turned her head to face the living room, closed her eyes, and softly bit her lower lip. To this point, she had only ever felt my cold leather belt, her hairbrush, and Cat o' nine tails against her naked ass. This was going to be a treat. I eased up behind her, slipping my hand between her upper thighs, slapping it back and forth between them, as I told her to spread her feet farther. She inched them slowly apart until her smooth pink pussy began to gape slightly. I stepped up behind her and cupped her wet dripping sex, pushing my thumb slowly, but deeply into her hot tight hole. Her ass cheeks tightened, and her thighs quivered as she let out a soft, pleasure filled moan. I slapped at her hooded clit with my wet thumb before pulling my hand completely from between her thighs.

The water in the teapot began softly gurgling as I reached down and picked up two of the medium sized document clamps. I sat one clamp down on the table next to Zena and took the other in my right hand. I told Zena to close her eyes, lifting and squeezing her right breast, I placed the first clamp over her nipple and softly released it, smiling as the painful pleasure caused Zena to yelp and jerk. She slammed her ass back against my hard cock trying to escape the pain, but there was nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

"Oh, Fuck Sir!" she whimpered gripping and clenching a handful of the tablecloth in each of her hands.

I attached the second black and chrome clamp softly to her other nipple as her eyes begin to well up and she stomped her bare foot twice against the cold tile floor.

"Remember this sweet sub the next time you want to kiss Daddy with his cum fresh on your lips and don't ask first," I said softly, caressing her right buttock. "Remember this the next time you feel the need to tell me that my cock belongs to you and that my cum is also yours, as I am the one who gives both to you," I whispered, reaching around with my left hand, gently squeezing her throat. "Just as I am the one who allows your next breath."

I pushed my hard cock slowly between her trembling thighs, letting the ridge of the head and the topside of my veiny shaft rub against her wet fleshy hood as it played peek-a-boo, jutting slightly from between her warm, moist folds. My wet cock glistened as I pulled it back and grabbed the mixing spoon in my hand. I grabbed it by the end of the handle and turned it over, so that the bowl side was facing the floor and the rounded, convex side was facing upward. I lifted it slowly, dragging it along the inside of Zena's shapely thighs, first one side and then the other, before I pressed it lightly to her warm dripping cunt. I moved it slowly in a circular motion watching as the surface grew wetter and turned darker. Her sweet thick honey clung to the spoon like the cheese from a piece of pizza as you pull it from the pie.

"Sir; please don't fuck my pussy with that spoon," she begged.

I grabbed her by her wet hair and yanked her upright. "Shut-up!" I growled, drawing back the spoon about four inches, then slapping it hard against her hot wet pussy; "whack." "This pussy belongs to me, and I will shove whatever I think it wants or needs into it, as I know best. Do you understand?" I asked, pulling the spoon six inches away this time, then slapping her hot throbbing little cunt again, with an arm and wrist motion reminiscent of one that I use to flip pancakes on a hot griddle.

"Yes Sir!" she whimpered, shuddering, and clenching her ass cheeks tightly, making her buttocks dimple immediately after the impact.

My cock and the blows to her exposed clit that followed, both grew harder with every slap of the spoon. Soon Zena was begging me to stop. The only thing wetter than the tear covered cheeks of her face, were the battered red lips of her sweet, tasty pussy. Her warm wet juices splattered against the spoon with every gut-wrenching blow and splashed onto her inner thighs, beading up and trickling slowly down over them like raindrops against the hood of a well waxed Ferrari. I was fully erect and throbbing, but I was not done yet. With teapot sounds growing louder, and the clamps still tightly gripping Zena's nipples, I stopped my loving assault on her tender wet pussy and moved to one side, placing my elbow and forearm firmly against her back, forcing her torso flat against the table.

Zena's swollen red pussy was still throbbing when I placed the wet spoon to her left ass cheek and moved it in a circular motion.

"Please Sir, no more! I have learned my lesson" she cried.

"I don't think so baby girl," I said softly before pulling back my arm and bringing the spoon hard against her naked ass cheek, WHACK! Then quickly once again, WHACK! even harder against her other ass cheek.

OH, FUCK SIR!!! THAT HURTS! she yelled out, writhing and squirming beneath my forearm.

"You have a safe word sub, use it if the pain is too great," I growled pulling my arm back for another round, WHACK! WHACK!

"Pineapple" is Zena's safe word. It is the secret ingredient that makes my cum taste so sweet upon her tongue.

She yelped again as the second helping of regret landed, stinging, and burning against her bare ass. She never muttered or sobbed a word, instead she took slap after slap from the bamboo spoon like a big girl until both her sexy round ass cheeks were heavily welted and glowing red, twenty or more whacks in all, she stopped counting them off aloud at sixteen. By that time, the teapot was wailing almost as loud as she was. I laid down the spoon on the table next to her, walked over to the stove, and took the whistling teapot off the front burner, setting it onto the back burner to simmer. I turned and walked back over to Zena; she was shifting her hips from side to side, trying to shake off the lingering sting.

I eased back up behind her and slapped her burning red ass cheeks repeatedly, with the underside of my hard dripping cock. She quivered beneath the impacts, moaning loudly. With my fingers still clenching the base, I dragged the swollen pink head down between her ass cheeks, firmly over her tightly puckered rosebud, stopping briefly to nuzzle it between her dripping lips before slamming my entire cock balls deep inside her. She screamed aloud, and flailed helplessly atop the table, as I began pounding her twice fucked pussy for a third time. The force of my thrusts brought her to her tip toes, my smooth hanging balls, slapped painfully against her battered clit as I fucked her limp, face down body like a rag doll

"How does it feel to be taken deep and used hard like the dirty little red-assed whore you long to be, but can never bring yourself to become?" I barked, slipping briefly into role play mode as we sometimes do, still power fucking her from behind. Both of us know in our hearts that my true feelings for Zena are a polar opposite.

I grabbed a hand full of her long brown hair and pulled her back hard onto my cock as it slammed deep into her wet dripping pussy. Zena's spirited and unexpected reply more than took me by surprise, it shocked me greatly and intrigued me.

"Good Sir, it feels good!" she whimpered in a broken voice, sliding her hands back along her sides, then spreading her ass cheeks with her fingers, putting her quivering pink ass ring on full display.

"Fuck your dirty little whore in the ass" she begged through the tears. "Take my ass Sir, and make it hurt! I dare you to mark it as yours," she giggled teasingly.

Uncertain if she was serious or if she had just slipped quickly into role play mode herself, I chose the high road over the dirt road. I tightened my grip in her hair, pulling her roughly upright and back hard against my chest, licking her neck and biting her shoulder. I grabbed my hard slippery cock at the base and pulled it quickly from her wet, gaping cunt, letting it drip onto the kitchen floor before pushing the wet shiny head firmly against her ass funnel. I heard her gasp and felt her shudder against me when she thought that penetration was just a breath away.