Echoes from the Marsh!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
110 Followers

"I could have taken your virgin ass this morning, if I wanted to;" I growled in her ear. "Rest assured whore, that one day I will take your ass. I will take it at the time of my choosing, and by whatever manner I see fit, but only after you have been properly prepared," I moaned, leaning into her, allowing the head of my cock to stretch her pucker just slightly.

"Oh Fuck," she whimpered, reaching back nervously, grabbing the sides of my hips, trying half-heartedly to push me away.

"When I take your ass cherry, it will not be in a fucking duck blind or with you bent our kitchen table. When I take you, it will be truly special. I will reveal to you pleasures that you never knew existed. You will be forever changed from that day forward," I told her in a deep raspy voice, roughly pulling the document clamps from her nipples allowing the blood to flow quickly back into her starved nipple tips. Baby moaned and screamed with pleasure as her dark brown nipples quickly hardened, throbbing, and aching uncontrollably.

Every time Zena sits down now to pay salon related bills she will be reminded of today and the bite those tiny metal clamps had on her nipples, the pain they caused when they were pulled roughly off, and she will never ever forget the feeling of the warm blood rushing back to her nipples when I allowed it to happen. Every time she goes to the utensil drawer for a whisk, a spatula, or a spoon, maybe while she is baking Christmas Cookies with her young nieces, the sight of that particular spoon will remind her of the painful spanking that her naked ass had to endure. These memories will leave her flushed, trying desperately to hide her erect nipples and ignore the wetness that will inevitably build between her thighs.

"Oh My God, Sir fuck my ass," she begged.

"After I finish inside you, and pull my cum dripping cock from your gaping, seeping, little fuck hole, you will be left wanting more. You will hunger for my cock constantly, wanting my cum not just in your ass, but in every hole. You will spend your days dreaming about me ass fucking you, and your nights letting it happen," I chuckled, pushing a little harder against her, feeling her viselike sphincter muscle give a little more.

"You fucking tease!" Zena moaned pushing her ass back against me, trying to force my cock inside her; hungry to learn how it would feel.

"What was once forbidden, will now be on the menu every time we make love. There will be times that you hunger for it more than anything else I give you, and there will be times when you'll just breakdown and beg for it" I told her, roughly cupping her smooth, wet sex, kneading, and slapping her hard throbbing clit, smashing it against her pelvic bone, pushing her closer and closer to the edge.

"I could brutalize your asshole for you right now, but if I did, you would never want fucked there again. Once I take it my way, the right way, and I have properly fucked all the taboos and all your inhibitions away, you will look upon it differently and want it badly. This I know in my heart," I whispered, as I eased back from her well teased pucker, laying her softly once more onto the table.

Zena lunged forward squirming wildly, grabbing the far side of the table, trying to get away, as I grabbed her narrow waist, held her in place, and slammed my hard, wet, glistening cock deep into her sore red pussy another time. Her legs dangled helplessly over the edge of the table, her toes swung and wiggled just an inch off the floor, as I pummeled her from behind. The sound of my pelvis slapping against her warm, fire red colored ass cheeks filled the house.

I put one hand between her shoulder blades and pushed her down hard onto the table, as I pulled her hair with the other. She arched her back and lifted her ass higher into the air, making it easier for me to pound her even harder. My balls were slapping uncontrollably against her hard, throbbing, exposed clit, as my thick pulsing shaft stretched her battered hole. I was reaching hard for my orgasm when Zena was overtaken by hers.

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!!!!;" she screamed at the top of her lungs, slamming her open hand repeatedly against the tabletop, as her body shuddered, her chest heaved, and her ass cheeks clenched tightly against me.

The wet silky walls of her pussy constricted around my cock, milking my throbbing length as I went off like a roman candle deep inside her, sending blast after hot steamy blast of my potent seed deep into her warm quivering cunt. I then collapsed, spent on top of her after depositing my second load in just a few hours into her warm fertile pussy. My shrinking cock slipped from her gaping hole and dripped onto the floor as part of my warm slippery load trickled slowly down over the inside of her trembling thighs. I kissed her softly and repeatedly on her shoulder and the nape of her neck, before sliding slowly down off her.

"Oh Fuck;" I whimpered trying desperately to summon the strength to upright myself and help my baby make it to the bedroom.

I helped her upright and lifted her gently up onto the edge of the table, holding her steady, opting for two cold bottled waters from the fridge over hot tea. I wrapped my arms around her, as she draped hers around my neck. She was still groggy when I lifted her off the table, but she managed to wrap her legs around my waist before we stumbled down the hallway, bouncing off the walls the entire time, making our way to the bedroom. We must have been quite a sight with my cum dripping from her well fucked pussy and running down the front of my thighs.

I laid Zena softly on the bed, threw my cell phone on the dresser, darkened the blinds, and turned on the TV without any sound. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow next to hers. We were in the same positions and in the same spot on the bed for more than six hours. The doorbell chimed, our cell phones rang, and the evening news came and went without us. The clock on the wall read 10:05 PM when I woke up to a familiar sensation. Zena was straddling my lap, her palms were flat against my chest, her fingernails were digging softly into my pecs, as she rolled her hips, slowly riding my hard cock once more. I could see her red, welted ass cheeks clearly in the full-length wall mirror across from the bed.

We had been fucking all day, it started innocently enough, with a gentle ass licking and pussy fingering, which led to an expertly executed blowjob, followed by a greedy lust driven fuck in the dense fog, a hundred yards from dry land. Our day continued in the hot steamy shower with a wet, noisy, wall banging ball, and it will now end with a gentle, emotional, lovemaking session in our bed. I knew in my heart as I watched my raw, battered cock slide in and out of her sore, reddened cunt, this without a doubt, would be our final fuck of the day, our final trip to the summit together, if we could even reach the top again.

Baby's clit was swollen from the pounding she had begged for and taken. The fleshy, darkened lips of her cum filled pussy were sensitive and raw from a day of relentless friction, she had slathered my cock with some warm slippery lube before she eased gently back onto it, taking me balls deep inside her. Her eyes were closed, and her impressive tits were swaying softly when I cupped the nape of her neck and pulled her close, bringing her tits to my chest, and her lips to mine. The sound and the feel of my cock gliding in and out of her well lubed pussy, changed slightly as she pressed against me.

"Fuck me Daddy, fuck me one more time" she begged softly. "Don't spank my ass, slap my tits, or pull my hair. Just cum inside me. Please Daddy, cum inside me," were the last words she spoke until our final well-timed orgasms arrived simultaneously.

Zena moaned loudly, partly in pain, but mostly in pleasure, hungrily arching her back, squeezing her shapely legs against my hips, resting the front of her ankles atop my thighs, pulling me closer and taking me deeper, as my cock stretched her cum drenched tunnel one final time. The wet silky walls of her thoroughly used cunt gripped my throbbing cock, like the jaws of a vise against a piece of cold, rigid steel. Her smooth pink pussy knows every contour, every vein, every thick inch of my hard wet cock. Her thirsty, fertile cervix has drunk multiple times today from the pool of my potent seed. A large pool which is still gathered inside her, and about to grow larger. One that her resilient, fit body will work overnight to completely absorb.

My lover's dry, slightly cracked lips parted as a wicked carnal moan passed through them. Her thighs quivered, and her asshole tightened, as the flare at the base of my cock pressed firmly against her swollen, puffy outer lips, and my pink spongy head jabbed at her core.

"Fuck me baby," she whispered with a whimper. "Fuck me long and slow. I need you one more time," she softly begged as she tilted her head back, exposing her sensitive neck flesh.

I pushed my fingers gently across her temples and through her long brown hair and kissed her deeply. My mouth catching her moans as I slowly gyrated my hips, then began jolting upward into her sore wet pussy with rapid, shallow, rhythmic thrusts, giving her just the head, and a couple inches of the shaft, softly bouncing her warm, welted ass cheeks up and down against my pelvis and thighs.

"Oh, Fuck Baby!" shuddered Zena, with a broken gasp, as she rolled her hips, trying unsuccessfully to coax me deeper. "Stop teasing me, and give it to me;" she begged, squeezing her well-toned legs even tighter against me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, as I raised up gently, lifting us both up off the mattress, holding her there for a couple seconds before collapsing onto the mattress again, the weight of her body slamming against mine forced the air from her lungs into mine as we kissed, sending my thick veiny cock hard once again, balls deep into her hot throbbing pussy. She roughly pulled her lips from mine, turned her head to the side and yelped in my ear with pleasure, growling loudly as she moved wildly against me. Our last erotic coupling of the day ended with Zena biting the pillow next to my head, softly whimpering, and gently quaking as her sore, tender pussy gently flooded over me. My release was slow and gentle too, as I erupted like a fondue fountain inside her

Zena never spoke a word after our final "leave it on the sheets fuck", but she didn't need to, I knew what she was thinking as she slid down off of me. She put her head gently against my chest, pressed her soft warm tits against my side, drawing tender circles around my nipples with the tip of her middle finger as she draped her still trembling thigh over mine, pulling it up gently against my empty balls. I smiled softly as I felt the warm, heavenly scented remnants of our fucking drip like warm Tupelo honey from her hot, wet, gaping fuck hole onto my upper thigh. Zena purred softly as we drifted quickly off to sleep, both of us were spent physically and emotionally as we laid there in the darkness, listening to Echoes from the marsh...

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
110 Followers