Ecstasy Night with Leila Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is a bit harsh, I know. You should inhale slowly and just for a second," I tell her. Her second hit is better, and she too seems to like it.

"You know how much I hate the smell of cigarettes, and I have asked Amir not to smoke in front of me. Funny that I am liking it now. Apparently I just needed some Ecstasy," She says it with a combination of a laugh and a few small coughs. As we take turns and smoke the cigarette, I decide it is time to just kiss her. I take a hit and hold the smoke inside my lungs. I gesture to her to come closer. Her head is about an inch away from mine. I gently place my lips on hers with a 90-degree angle and start to exhale the smoke into her mouth. She inhales it all, waits a second and exhales it through her nose, and then laughs.

"Now this is a second hand smoking I can get behind," She says and we both laugh. She reciprocates the act by taking a hit and passing the smoke to me. I don't know if I am liking the second hand smoke, or the touch of her soft lips on mine, but either way, I like the back and forth. Our cigarette is almost done, and we place it in the ashtray and start to gently kiss. She grabs my lower lip with her lips and starts to gently suck on it, and I patiently wait for her to enjoy the moment. Our gentle kisses start to get a bit faster and wetter. Our tongues touch, sending a jolt of pleasure down through my spine. I suck her tongue into my mouth. So, she gets up and sits on my lap. The sexual energy is definitely building up between us in a way that I don't think I had ever experienced before. Looks like she enjoys reciprocating whatever I do, because she too takes my tongue in her mouth and starts to suck it hard. My hands are behind her back, trying to open her bra.

"Hey mister. What do you think you are doing? I am already half naked, and you are fully dressed. Not fair. You better start taking off a few things, or better yet, let me do that for you," She jokes. I get up and stand still and let her slowly undress me completely. Thankfully, we live in San Diego, and it is a warm and pleasant night. I help her get fully naked too and grab her and place her on the sofa. The full moon is above us, making it a beautiful and romantic moment.

Chapter Four - My Tongue My Hero

We both lay down and start to make out again. The feeling of her soft and smooth skin against mine is very sensual. Her boobs are slightly smaller than Shirin, with big and hard nipples. I grab her right boob and start to lick her nipple while looking at her. She is looking back at me with a huge smile on her face, which encourages me to keep going. I slowly move myself over her naked body as I squeeze both her boobs and play with her nipples. She closes her eyes and starts to moan and move under me.

I decide to slide further down, to her belly and then down to her pussy. For a woman who is not sexually active, surprisingly enough, she has kept it very nice and smooth. My tongue slips down to her clit and I taste her salty juice around her pussy. Her moaning slightly gets louder as my tongue starts to move faster in and out of her vagina. I love both giving and receiving oral, but Shirin and I don't do it that often. I am happy to see Leila likes it, which makes me more excited to keep on going. Her moaning gets more and more intense and her body starts to shake. She sandwiches my head between her thighs and squeezes as she cums. I notice a bit of her juice exiting her pussy and slowly dripping. I open my mouth and gently lick it off her.

"Oh My God, Shahram. Did you just lick off my cum? Nobody has ever done it for me. It was so hot. Your tongue is just amazing. I don't remember the last time I came this hard.," She announces while still breathing hard. "In a minute, I am going to return the favor. Lay down."

I lay down as she commands and let her play with my body. She starts with some kisses. I still taste her juice in my mouth, and she apparently notices it, because she begins to suck my tongue so hard that it starts to hurt a bit.

"Wow, I can taste my own cum on your tongue. Lucky you, because I taste good!" She teases me and we both start laughing. Then she follows the same trail as me, starting with my nipples then my belly and finally to my hard dick. I had good blow jobs and bad ones too, and honestly this is the best blow job of my life by far. She hands me her phone and asks me to take a few pictures of her. As horny as I am, though, I don't think I can cum, and I am happy about it. I don't want this feeling to stop.

"I actually have an idea," She gets up, walks up to my head, sits down over me, and starts to kiss me in a reverse position. We both start to suck the lower lip of the other one. Clever position. She then moves a bit further down and starts to lick my nipples. Her breasts are right above my head, and I do the same. It is like a 69 position, but for nipples.

She keeps going further down, but all the way to my feet, and starts to kiss my feet and toes, while putting her feet right on my face. I am torn. I am excited to have her gorgeous feet near my mouth again, but I feel a bit strange to see her licking my toes. Thankfully, I take good care of my feet too.

"Hey, are you sure you want to lick my feet too? Remember how foot play is for weirdos only?" I tease her.

"Well, thanks to you, I became a weirdo too. But I am having a blast. I see why you liked my salty feet. It is such a turn on to play and worship each others' feet at the same time," She replies while slapping me gently with her toes a few times as a tease. Looks like she is all about having the same experience together. I smile and keep kissing and licking her feet, mostly in my own world, and barely paying attention to this sexy woman who has my big toe in her mouth and acting out a blow job. I am sure most of our feelings and experience should be credited to the Ecstasy pills that we took earlier.

She gets up and drinks some orange juice and offers me some. We are definitely thirsty. I suggest that we should try to 69 now, and she happily jumps over my body, placing her pussy above my head. Her wet pussy still has some leftover from her orgasm, and it only makes me want to lick her harder. Our rhythm starts to get faster, and I can hardly focus on licking her, while getting a fantastic blow job from her at the same time. But my dick is not my horniest body part right now, my tongue is. I sense a huge pleasure every time my tongue is inserted inside her body and every time I taste something from her body. It seems that giving oral right now is a lot more fun than receiving it.

"Have you ever rimmed someone?" She stops the blow job to ask me.

"Actually not really."

"Would you like to?"

"Sure, I want to try it," I say with a genuine voice. But it is definitely a big step, and now that she expects it, I feel a bit hesitant.

I grab her ass cheeks and spread them. I look at her anus for a few seconds, and notice a bit of smell, the typical smell of a butt. In a normal situation, I am sure I would be quite turned off by that smell, but this is not a normal situation. Every cell of my body just wants her scent and her taste. I keep smelling her butt hole a few more times, and she notices.

"What is with you and the smells tonight? Are you smelling my butt this time?" She says with an embarrassed voice.

"I am, and I like it."

"My God. Are you serious? I feel so embarrassed."

"Oh, don't be. It is intoxicating. it turns me on."

"Yeah? Well, okay," She replies with an unsure voice. I don't know if she is thinking of smelling me back, or that I have gone too far. But I am enjoying her ass so much that I feel ready to start rimming her. As my initial hesitation goes away, Leila seems uncomfortable and stops me.

"Sorry Shahram joon. It feels very nice, but I am now a bit self conscious after you smelling my ass. I should not have asked you to rim me," She is still embarrassed, and I need to reassure her that it is fine.

"This was my first time rimming someone and I was enjoying it quite a lot. I know it sounds strange, but your scent only amplified my pleasure. Let's just relax and enjoy whatever feels right tonight. What do you say?"

"I don't know. I mean, I want to, but...," She remains silent.

"Maybe this helps," I tell her and hand her Shirin's letter to me. She starts to read and her jaw drops as she reads.

"Oh nooooo, I am going to kill your wife. She told you my biggest secret," She says while covering her face.

"Ah come on. She told you my secret too, and it turned out to be a great thing."

"Hmmmm, okay. Are you really sure you want to do it?" She asks after a few seconds of silence.

I get up and hug her gently and start to kiss her.

"More than I want to lick your feet, and you know how much I like that," I tell her with a wink and we both chuckle, and she finally agrees to let me play with her ass hole. I ask her to lay down and start again with a little bit of making out, and then find my way to her pussy. I notice she has closed her eyes, probably still too shy about what is about to happen. I place a pillow under her butt and ask her to bend her knees and put her feet down on the sofa, and she obliges. Her pink and tight ass hole is in front of me, I lick her pussy a few times to relax her and then go further down.

Her butt hole still has that erotic aroma, and I take a few whiffs of it and enjoy every inhale. My tongue comes out and starts to lick her ass hole gently. I notice that she is clenching her butt hole and I sense that on my tongue. I start to lick it a bit faster and faster. She opens her eyes and takes a look at me. I look back up as I am gently pushing my tongue in her butt. She smiles and relaxes. Finally, she seems over her nervousness and ready to receive a new kind of pleasure. I grab her legs from under her knees and lift and spread her legs more. Her ass hole is now fully ready to be tongue-fucked by me. I try to make my tongue as hard as possible and start to push it in as much as I can, back and forth. She grabs the back of my head and starts to move her body too. We both start to moan for different reasons, but from the same act. We keep doing it for a few minutes. I don't want to stop, but my jaw starts to hurt. I finally stop and lay down next to her.

"Oh my God, Shahram. Thank you so much. This was the highlight of tonight for me. I am sorry I freaked out earlier. I am glad you talked me into it," She says with such an excitement in her voice that I thought for a second that she was about to cry.

"Haha, you're welcome, I liked it a lot too. But what made you finally relax and enjoy it?" I say with a sense of curiosity.

"Well, I think a lot of it is about our intimacy. It is like there is nothing else in this world right now, but you and me. No words can describe the intimacy and connection I am feeling with you right now." She answers.

"Wow, what a great answer. I also think sexual taboos are exciting to break, and this was one hell of a taboo act for us to try and break together," I add my two cents.

"Very true, although I still cannot believe that Shirin told you about my butt plugs."

"Actually, I am glad she did, I want to see you wear one tonight, or better yet, let me put it in for you."

"Only if I do the same to you," She says with an excitement in her voice and eyes.

"No way Leila. Having things in the butt is your thing, not mine," I reply while laughing, though her excitement is contagious.

"Come on Shahram joon, for me? What do you have to lose? If you don't like it we stop. You just said it yourself: it is exciting to break sexual taboos."

"Haha, true, I just said it, but no, thanks."

"Okay, then at least you should let me rim you too."

"You want to lick my ass too? Are you always into reciprocating in bed?"

"Haha, only tonight and only with you khoshgel (sexy)," She laughs and pushes me on the sofa, and places a pillow under my butt. I now understand her nervousness a few minutes ago. I hate pubic hair and I often trim or shave any hair in my privates, but what if I smell? But she overcame her uneasiness for me, so I guess I have to do it for her.

I feel awkward in this position, but I decide to just let go and see what happens. She spreads my ass cheeks and takes a good look at my butt hole.

"Hmmmm, clean and shaven. Exactly how I ordered. How did you know?" She teases me.

"I just hate the hair down there. Just a lucky coincidence," I smile and pretend I am comfortable.

She takes a whiff of my ass and stops.

"Hah, interesting," She whispers.

God, I hope she means interesting in a good way. Another whiff, and then another. Her whiffs are getting fuller and deeper each time.

"Oh wow, why am I liking this so much? This is so weird," She says with a surprised voice.

"You too? So, it is not just me. Well, enjoy it if it pleases you."

She keeps smelling my bare ass and gets more and more excited. This amazing Ecstasy has made us both absolutely crazy and uninhibited. She finally stops smelling and licks my butt hole gently. I sense a nice tickle and I clench involuntarily. Then another lick and another lick. She grabs my semi hard dick without moving her hand as she keeps licking my butt hole. I spread my ass a bit more for her and hold my legs up. She sees this as a green light and start to tongue-fuck me too. For me, the physical sensation of it is good, but average. However, the mental impact is just huge. I never imagined anybody, including myself, anywhere near my ass hole for pleasure. But this beautiful woman almost begged to lick my anus. Talk about an intimate moment.

She stops after a minute or two and looks at me.

"So? Do you approve?" She asks with a grin on her face.

"Oh for sure. I am glad you talked me into it."

"Very good. Okay, then I want to try something. Don't freak out. Just relax and focus on how it feels," She instructs me.

I gently nod, while wondering what she wants to do. She places her right thumb on my ass hole and starts to gently rub it, while increasing pressure slowly. I want to object, but the damn thing feels good that I cannot breathe for a moment, let alone talk. I then feel an intense pressure in my anus and feel something was inserted inside my ass. She is looking down my ass with her eyes and mouth wide open.

"Is that your thumb?" I ask, and she just nods while her mouth is still open, wondering if she can go on. I nod back, and then feel she is moving her thumb in and out slowly. It is definitely an interesting sensation, and I don't mind it. As she keeps moving her thumb in and out of me faster, it starts to hurt a bit, and she notices that in my face and stops and gently removes her thumb and smells it.

"Wow. My heart is beating so fast now. I cannot believe you let me finger your ass. This has been one of my biggest fantasies," She sounds so grateful.

"You're welcome? I did not expect that, and I also did not expect to like that."

"Oh you did? Now you see why I like butt plugs. Should I go get them?"

"Sure, bring all your toys. If you have a joint, can you bring it too?" I ask. The four of us smoked weed before. So, I know that Leila likes to get high from time to time.

"Of course I do. I will bring it too," She says, and off she goes. It is about 11:45pm. The last three hours went by so fast, I don't want this night to end anytime soon. I am happy that Shirin left us two more pills. Five minute later, Leila returns with a bag of her sex toys and a joint. My peak from the first pill is mostly gone, so I suggest that we should take the second pills now, followed by a bit of the joint and see if it helps to bring back some of the high from Ecstasy. She agrees. We take the second pills with our last sip of orange juice and light up the joint and we each take two hits of it.

12