Ecstasy of Being a Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
The long awaited dream of serving the mistress is fulfilled.
3.5k words
4.47
7.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you are waiting for something significant to happen every second feels like an hour. While I am waiting for my Princess to signal me something from her balcony, let me share with you my story.

My name is Challa. For the past twenty-five years, I have been single (not by choice but out of compulsion) living with an inferiority complex of not being worthy enough to ever win over a girl's heart. But finally, in the next few minutes, I may experience the emotion that only very few would have been fortunate to experience. To give a backdrop of my story I'd have to go back to four years.

For almost four years I have been in a one-sided relationship with the love of my life Shanaya. It was love at first sight for me. I was extremely attracted to her physical beauty initially. As luck would have it, we were group mates in one of our first semester assignments. That is when I got to know her even better. Beyond her beauty, there was an inherent goodness in her that made it impossible for me to not fall for her. She was kind, sweet, and extremely caring. 

Just when I contemplated taking the next step and express my feelings for her I got to know about her falling for some other guy from our college. The guy who she fell in love with was my senior who had ragged me on my first day of college and someone whom I despised. It was heartbreaking to see her with that bully but I kind of got used to it.

Feeling frustrated that I would perhaps never be good enough for her, I drowned myself in self-pity. Every couple would remind me of her relationship with that bully. 

She kind of got an inkling of my feelings for her through our common friends. She perhaps felt sympathetic towards me and yet she seemed extremely content in her relationship. That is when I was bitten by the submissive buck.

Once she asked what I wanted on my twenty-third birthday. Having gulped multiple shots of alcohol I was not in my senses and the only reply I could conjure up was that I wanted to kiss her and feel her touch just once in this lifetime. Sensing the awkwardness of the conversation, she tried to diffuse the matter. She joked that the only part of her body that I would be permitted to kiss is her feet as it stinks, which even her boyfriend finds unbearable and therefore won't mind it being kissed by other guys. She had added a laughing emoji at the end to emphasize that it was just a joke and not meant to demean me in any which way. Before I could fully comprehend what she had just replied I passed out that night.

But that message of hers stayed in my mind forever. The possibility of feeling her feet, drenched in sweat, on my lips was too enticing. It aroused me in a manner that was inexplicable. It was not just sexually stimulating, but being treated as a submissive slave would also be a happy reminder of my place in her life which I had slowly come to terms with.

I felt like the greatest pleasure I could experience sexually was to serve my love Shanaya ( whom we used to call Shano lovingly). Every night since then I would watch videos on femdom involving feet. It brought unbridled happiness to my life. Transported me to a world that had no limits. In every video, I could imagine only one face as the mistress. 

As months and years passed by, we hardly interacted yet I thought about her every second. She had got a job and was moving out of college permanently, while I had flunked my exams and was barred from placements. Worried about my career she had asked me to meet her for one last time before her scheduled journey. The possibility of it being our last meeting made me shudder.

Finally, the moment arrived at the coffee shop at our college. Meeting the girl of my fantasy one-on-one after such a long break itself was like a dream come true. She expressed her displeasure over my poor academic performance. And also hinted that she feels guilty that my love for her made me get into alcohol addiction, which eventually ruined my life. While she kept on motivating me to be more serious in life all I was trying to do was to find a way to glance at her perfectly shaped feet for one last time. Finally, when I was about to leave, she asked me something that almost stopped my heartbeat for a second.

"Challa is there anything that I could do for you before I leave this city? You can literally ask me anything I won't refuse," she said.

My heartbeat became faster. It was racing. Should I beg her and ask for an opportunity to serve her and her feet for just a couple of minutes before she leaves forever?

I composed myself and came out of the reverie when she asked, "Hey Challa are you listening?"

Finding a way to express my desire in an indirect manner to not come across as a creep, I told her, "I want to get over you and I guess it's possible only if you."

"Only if I? " she asked.

"Stop being so kind to me," I replied.

"What is it supposed to mean," was her immediate retort.

Sensing that it is the right opportunity as I had nothing to lose I mustered courage and said.

" Just humiliate me. Do something that makes me feel worthless and unworthy of your love. Something that would constantly remind me that you could never ever be mine. It's been four years since I am in love with you and I have done everything possible to get over you and imagine a life that does not involve you but the thought of us getting together at some point just ruins all my efforts. Every single day in these past four years I have thought about you, dreamt of a happily ever after with you, and stalked you every hour hoping you have a breakup. Tried to improve and be a better version of myself that makes you realize I can make you feel like a princess. Thought of new ways to impress you. And I think the cycle will keep on continuing if you don't do something to stop me. In these four years, not even a single day has passed without me touching the alcohol and trying to forget you. I need your help. Please save me and pull me from the path of self-destruction I beg you," I ranted.

To be honest I had stopped pursuing her for a long time. I felt being able to serve her as a slave was more rewarding than anything else. Still, I manipulated her to believe that her humiliation was the only tonic that could bring my life back on track.

She was left speechless. She almost had tears in her eyes. She perhaps regretted having befriended me in the first place.

After a deep breath, she asked me, "So how am I supposed to humiliate you, like abuse you or something."

"No no that won't work. Something beyond that which would make me shudder to even think about us getting into a relationship," I replied.

"Hmm okay. Look I have not done something of this sort to any guy or for that matter to any person in my life but considering your predicament I can just try to..." she said.

"I will be most grateful to you," I said with my penis erecting at the mere thought of being dominated by her.

"Just do one thing. My bf has gone out with his friends and would be late. And you know we are in a live-in for the past few months. If you know the location you just be there after your classes end," she said.

I jumped out of my chair in excitement and told her I am ready to bunk the classes and come with her at that very moment. 

"Ohh but promise me this is the last class you are going to bunk for me," she said with a mischievous wink.

"I promise. But I don't know the location," I replied.

"Okay then just follow me. The location is within walking distance," she said.

She got up and started walking. I was in complete disbelief that I would be with her at her house within a few minutes alone. Yet I was quite fearful that she would change her mind and felt it won't work out.

I followed her patiently with excitement combined with nervousness. That one and half km walk seemed like a ten-mile marathon. And finally, she entered a small bungalow where she and her bf had occupied a small room on the first floor. She asked me to wait outside the bungalow till she appears on the balcony signaling me to come. I have been waiting patiently reliving all the past memories and awaiting with bated breath what the future holds for me.

Cut to Present

It took her fifteen minutes to signal me to come in. I rushed in and climbed the stairs in a matter of a few seconds to find myself just outside her room with the door half ajar. I knocked on the door as a courtesy and was asked to enter. I went inside the room to find her ensconced comfortably on the sofa. She asked me to latch the door which I did. 

She asked me to sit on my knees in front of her. I was so excited about the possibility of what could transpire between us for the next few hours. 

"Actually Shano I can't believe I am sitting in front of you like this," I said

"Shano?" she asked.

"Isn't that what I always call you," I replied with innocence.

"Yes that's what you call me and my ear hurts when I hear that from you. Only people extremely close to me are supposed to call me that and fucking losers are not meant to call me by that name okay. You have to call me Mistress from now onwards understood," she thundered.

Just the mention of the word loser with such spite had set the tone for what was to follow.

"You need to be taught some manners first I suppose," she said.

"As you wish Mistress," I replied.

"I don't want to see a single piece of clothing over your body," she said before making a contemptuous face.

It was a command that I dutifully followed. 

While removing my boxers I could see my penis erect which I tried to cover with my hands to not give away the fact that I was relishing the act of being humiliated by her. 

So I sat nude in front of her with my penis almost positioned at 90 degrees from my balls. 

"Come Closer Challa," she instructed.

I went near her and could smell the perfume that was accentuated by the sweat on her body.

She then lovingly placed her left hand on my cheeks trying to form a nice grip. The sensation of her hand on my face made me go into a trance.

Only to be woken up by four tight slaps one after the other in quick succession with her right hand. It took me 10 seconds to come to terms with what just happened. The mild sensation of pain on my cheek by virtue of her slap made me feel alive. She then pulled my ear, twisted it, and asked me to follow her. Like an obedient dog, I crawled and reached her bedroom. She sat in the bed in an elevated position. I once again sat on my knees in front of her. I saw my cheeks had turned red in the mirror adjacent to her, because of her hard slaps, and for me, it meant more than any love bite that I would ever get from any girl.

"I deserve those slaps Shano, I mean Shanaya, mam," I said ( the mistake was intentional to get punished even more ).

"Shano!! Again!! You are a very slow learner Challa. Now close your eyes! " she instructed.

I closed my eyes with concealed excitement.

She pulled my hair and made my head tilt backward and even with closed eyes I could sense her coming closer to my face. I just heard a grunting sound for a few seconds before I sensed a thick liquid dripping from my forehead to my nose and eventually reaching my lips. Only when I tried tasting it I realized that is it tasteless and it is nothing but her spit. With my eyes closed I immediately raised my hands and rubbed the precious spit all over my face.

She pulled my hair again, tilted my head backward, and asked me to open my mouth. Sensing that this time I would have the opportunity to not just feel her spit all over my face but to swallow it made my dick almost cum at that very moment. As if she had practiced it multiple times her spit landed straight inside my mouth and I swallowed it as if it was the most precious thing I have ever had the fortune to swallow. She asked me to open my eyes. 

"Good job Challa. You know you are the first person on whom I have spit. And I don't think I would ever do that to anybody else because it's unlikely that I'd meet an uglier guy like you, who has such a spittable face," Shano said.

Saying this she laughed for a few seconds looking at me, with her split splashed all over my red face.

I almost had tears in my eyes out of joy while recollecting the memories of our first interaction years before. Never in my wildest dream had I imagined I would be the lucky guy to get this opportunity.

Breaking my reverie she asked me casually, "Do you know Challa when is the only time my boyfriend and I have an argument." 

"When Shanaya mam?" I asked.

"When I stink after having exhausted myself either dancing or exercising at the gym," she replied.

"Ohh"

"So why don't you just try and smell that stinky stuff and tell me does it really stinks," she asked.

"As you say, Mistress," I replied.

She rolled her sleeves to expose her armpits to me and signaled me to sniff it. I went closer to her armpits and when my nose touched her armpits, I took the longest breath of my life. What could be a stinky smell for others was the most delicious fragrance for me. I inhaled it again and it smelled even better. I vividly remember this smell when I met her post the completion of her dance practice in the second year. I couldn't figure out then, that it was the sweaty armpits that had me in a daze back.

"Don't you it deserves to be tasted once?" she asked. 

I nodded so fastly that my neck may have got strained momentarily and took a long lick that covered every single inch of her armpit. When I tried to lick it again she pulled my hair and placed a tight slap on my cheek for not seeking her permission.

"Don't cross your limits you ugly loser," Shano said angrily.

"I am so sorry Mistress," I said.

She smirked perhaps wondering only a loser and mad guy like me could find her stinky armpits so delicious. 

Suddenly her demeanor changed.

With a smile, she asked me, "You are not here to get humiliated but to pleasure yourself right."

Feeling panicky that my bluff was finally called out I tried to find some excuse and stammered to find something reasonable to say.

But she continued.

"Shhh it's okay. When I saw your pre cum waiting to explode as I placed my first slap on your face I understood your intentions. The reason why I continued is, I too have a secret dominant side to me that I could never expose to anybody but you. I was tired of being the submissive girl every time I had sex with my boyfriend. So it was kind of a win-win situation for both of us," Shano said with a wink.

" Maybe you can take inspiration from this encounter and motivate yourself to do well and get a job in the same company where I have been placed. And then return to me as my cute little slave," she continued.

Before I could make sense of what was happening Shano quickly added, "So shall we end it? I have to pack stuff."

"Shanaya, can I ask you for one last thing," I asked with nervousness.

"My Feet right," Shano replied with a smirk.

"You already know?" I asked.

"Of course, you may think that I don't notice but half of the time when we meet your eyes are glued to my feet only which honestly makes me feel special too," Shano said.

"So can I?" I asked with anticipation.

Without saying anything, she placed both her feet on my face covering it entirely.

"My cute little slave, Enjoy." was all that I could hear.

I wanted to spend my entire life under her feet. Every sadness that I had felt over the years seeing her with other men dissipated at that very moment. I pressed both her feet against my face to feel it even more. If the fragrance of her armpits was great, the fragrance of the sweat on her feet was something that was inexplicable and bliss. I was born to experience this. I wanted to relish every second of it. I felt my life is complete and there was absolutely nothing more to achieve. I have reached the peak of ecstasy and fulfillment and I could spend the rest of my life with the memory of being Mistress Shanays's slave. 

To my disappointment, she withdrew her feet.

Seeing my sullen face she smiled and said, "You have loved me for so long..you deserve more right."

Confounded I just stared at her blankly.

"Open your mouth," she said.

I opened my mouth unaware of the bliss that I was about to experience a few seconds later.

Her entire left food made its way inside my mouth slowly. She pulled my hair a bit and adjusted my face to ensure every bit of her toe find its way into my mouth (the place where it is most valued). We sat in the same position for exactly 5 minutes with her foot inside my mouth and tears rolling down my cheeks out of happiness.

"Aww, my foot has never been made to feel so special. And I can assure you one thing, you will never ever get rid of my foot's smell even if you want to. You are the luckiest guy who has got this opportunity," she said.

She removed her foot from my mouth slowly, only for me to grab her foot in my hands and lick it so passionately from soles to toes. Every lick gave me the strength to tackle any of life's challenges in the future. I again felt I was born only to serve her and relish her feet. And I was willing to do anything to get an opportunity to repeat the act again with her. I wished I could spend my entire life as her footboy or as the dust beneath her feet. 

After incessant licking, kissing, and rubbing her feet all over my face I went to the washroom, jerked off, and almost passed out.

I just asked myself did this all really happen? What good did I do to anyone that the most beautiful and special girl of this universe found me worthy enough of being her obedient slave? 

After returning from the washroom she handed me her sweaty socks which I could keep with me as a memory of my friend cum mistress. 

I thanked her profusely for giving me an opportunity to serve her and promised her I'd carry the memory of being her slave till eternity.

Before she could respond, we heard the doorbell ring. Hearing the doorbell she panicked as they had very few visitors at their house. 

She went to the balcony only to find her boyfriend's bike parked outside their house.

She was speechless and took me to the bedroom again and said in a hushed voice, "If my boyfriend sees us together here it would lead to a catastrophe. We have only one option." 

The doorbell rang again. 

"What solution?" I asked panicking.

"I would tell him you are here to surprise him," Shano replied.

"Surprise him? But how?" I asked perplexedly and added, "I hate your boyfriend and neither am I bisexual please keep that in mind."

She looked at me for seconds...Gave me a tight slap.

"I don't give a fuck what you are or aren't just do what he instructs for the next one hour. Just like you served me, just see this as an opportunity to serve him and be his obedient slave because he isn't going to be as kind to you as I was," she thundered and opened the door.

I gulped my saliva and prepared myself for the worst.

To be Continued.