Bhavna’s Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of how I became a bitch to my ex’s celebrity friend.
2.4k words
4.34
14.6k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 10/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bhavna's bitch Ch-01

(Hi guys, this is my first story I hope you like it. Do like and comment to show your support and feedback. Please read the tags carefully as the story involves femdom and fetishes)

"Beg for it bitch! Beg like your life depends on it!"

If you had asked a year ago, I would have laughed at the thought of being at a hot TV host's home submitting to them and begging for their spit. My name is Diwakar, and this is the story of a man's kinky desires being rewarded by an exquisite goddess.

I have been fascinated by femdom, ever since my teenage. I've had a few interesting fetish experiences with my ex-girlfriend who was always willing to try new things out in bed. But somehow it was always me who had to ask for it. I don't blame her for that, she is naturally not a domme. Anyway, we decided to part ways 6 months ago because she cheated on me with her coworker. Even though she broke my heart, I must thank her for the state I'm in today. Had it not been for her, I would have never met my gorgeous goddess Bhavna! She was the best friend of my ex-girlfriend. During my failed relationship, we hung out a lot with Bhavna, who is a TV host for a famous reality show. I've been following her work for years together and she has always caught my eye. She is about 5'6", extremely fit, toned down body and thighs, hair about waist length, a shiny wheatish complexion and most importantly long legs and a really pretty pair of feet. She rocks her heels wherever she goes and boy, her voice and the way she carries herself say a lot about her. She was a born alpha!

She always used to crack jokes on me agreeing to everything my girlfriend used to say. And how she would want someone like me, who can completely bend to her will and be ready to take instructions. I jokingly fought her off all the time not letting my pride down. I'm a faithful man, I was always true to my relationship. But somehow, the demeanour of Bhavana and her dominance always had an effect on me. The thought of her, makes me wanna kneel and kiss her feet. My cock hardens thinking about what a wonderful sight it would be.

After my breakup with my ex-girlfriend, Bhavna and I stayed in touch now and then. One fine day, we decided to have dinner. Ps: It was not a date. Her text read "Diwa I'm so done working for 10 hours, come pick me up. Since you don't have a girl to simp for now, I'm gonna order you around and give you what you're missing". "Well, your jokes have to pause in this regard, be a little sensitive Bhavna. Anyway, I'll pick you up" I t replied. "Good boy, see you in an hour". She conveniently ignored the fact that I was clearly not okay with her pulling jokes about my breakup. Moreover, she gave me a deadline to come pick her up along with a 'good boy'. I knew this was not correct, but the submissive inside me was wide awake after a long time. I enjoyed the attention I was getting from a hot chick like her. I went to pick her up in 45 minutes.

She walked out of the set in her all-black glittering bodycon outfit. She was a real queen, she walked like she owned the world with her black sandals exposing her black painted nails I took a nice stare at her gleaming beauty as she walked like a model to the car. "Wow, you don't blink, do you? Good boy, you're early. You're a reliable simp, I like it" she giggled playfully. "Get in now will you?" I replied as we drove to the restaurant. Being famous there were a bunch of people wanting to take pics with her. I had to click all of those pictures while she posed elegantly next to her fans. "Good boy, nice pic" she kept saying after each photo. The mild humiliation and excitement of being called her good boy in front of others was enticing. I didn't try to protest or resist.

We sat at our table and started eating. We had ordered a small pizza and a penne Alfredo. We were sitting looking at each other and caught up on the few things we were up to for some time while we munched on the pizza. That's when she started to lure me into her trap.

She took a bite of the creamy penne, chewed it a little and spit it back into her spoon. "What happened Bhavana, not cooked properly, is it? "Why don't you try eating one yourself" she replied in her very own commanding voice. I had a bite, "It's good, I don't know why it bothered you" "Oh so I'm stupid is it?". "Hey chill Bhavs, why don't you take another bite and check it" I said calmly. "Why don't you take another bite, dumbass?" she said sternly.

I had no clue why I was being sworn at, as I went for another bite with my spoon. "Stop, eat this. Only then you will know" she said as she passed her spoon extremely close to my face with an evil grin on her face. Her prechewed penne was more diluted yet creamier with her thick saliva. She made sure that she had enough of her ingredients in that spoon. "Well, remember Diwa, you refuse to eat this, you're calling me stupid, and guess what I'm not stupid". I was taken aback. The most dominant, hot alpha girl I know is giving me her prechewed saliva-enriched spoon of pasta to me. It's every sub's dream. I went in slowly and ate the spoon of pasta she passed. "Now, how is it?" she questioned eagerly to know what I thought. It's a little chewy but boy, really yummy" I said with a slight blush on my face. "Oh yummy is it? she smirked and started eating the pasta. And that's it, it was pretty clear and out in the open that I'm a submissive enjoying her spit-filled food. The kinky fetishes and submissive side of mine were out in the open.

We finished our meal and Bhavana insisted that she would clear the bill. I had to agree in the end, even though I tried to refuse as much as I could. It was starting to get more natural for me to agree with her. As we were about to leave she whined saying "My feet hurt badly from wearing these sandals all day, I can't walk a single step anymore with this". I tried to comfort her and said "Oh god, yeah, it must kill you. You know what, why don't you walk bare feet while we carry it?"

"We? Be a good boy and carry it will you?" she said without any inhibition. "What?" I stammered. "Go ahead Diwa, take them off my feet" This is too public even for a sub like me. Sure, I have wanked off many times to public humiliation, but I have never planned on trying this hands-on. But, somehow deep down I felt the need to please her. I bent down below the table slowly checking if anyone was watching me and started to take her first heel off. The scent of her feet was intoxicating. As soon I took off the second heel, I felt a gentle kick on my nose and cheeks. It seemed like she was stretching. My god, that one second of contact between my face and her sexy sweaty feet was mesmerising. "Oops," she giggled. Come on now let's get going Diwa" she said from above.

I managed to be stealthy and took a few gentle sniffs of the inside of her sandals without her noticing before we started walking to the car. That walk to the car with me carrying her black sandals was extremely humiliating and embarrassing. I went through with it anyway without any complaints as I wanted to please her. Yes, I was starting to let go of my armour as soon as she passed me that spoon of her yummy pasta. Throughout our ride back she had her bare feet over the dashboard wiggling it often, teasing and tormenting me.

As we stepped inside her home she instantly crashed on her couch and let out a tired moan. "Diwa massage my feet will you, it's been a long day". I hesitantly walked and sat down on the floor with my face close to her divine pair of feet. "Get started, what are you waiting for?". "Yeah, okay," I said hesitantly even though I massaged her soft supple feet with all my heart and passion. She let out satisfying and extremely seductive moans indicating which part of her feet she wanted me to concentrate more on. My cock was rock hard beneath my pants, while I massaged her feet like my life depended on it" I must say the floor wasn't very comfy to sit on. But my hot domme was on top of a comfy couch enjoying all the effort being put in by me. I enjoyed it thoroughly, I was so happy that she was loving it, even though I was not seated very comfortably. I adjusted my pressure with her moans accordingly. "You seem to really like it, you could make this your profession. I'll never pay you though" she laughed. "Well, enjoy it while you can" I replied trying to save some of my dented ego.

After about 15 to 20 minutes of this, she said with her stern voice. "Stop! Okay, now tell me, do you like to massage my feet and eat my spit-enriched food?". I felt the adrenaline rush into my belly. "Ahem, I mean, I don't...." I stammered trying to do some damage control. "Think and answer doggy, it's only a yes/no question. I mean it, think about it real hard, a lot depends on your answer". It's clear, she was looking for consent to degrade me, or more like an acknowledgement. "Yes," I replied as I looked down the floor. "Hahahaha, what a pathetic bitch" she laughed loudly as she looked down at me from her couch. "Oh, you're embarrassed, is it? Poor bitch, here let me pet you doggy" She rubbed her feet all over my head and face as a sign of petting me. "What does a good bitch do when his goddess pets him?" she asked looking straight into my eyes with her typical evil grin. She made her title and my title extremely clear to me with this one sentence. I was too ashamed to reply, as I started to lick her feet up like a desperate doggy. I heard her laugh again, but I was mesmerised to react. The taste, texture and scent of her sweaty feet were extremely strong. I licked and sucked the every crevice of her feet. I made sure I got all her toe jams with my tongue. I licked them like a hungry dog eating its food.

After some time of this intense foot sniffing and worshipping session. "You want some water doggy, you must be all dry from the licking" she questioned. I nodded. She then let out a thick spit onto the floor next to me. "Lick it up bitch, hydrate". I looked up at her completely broken. Even though I had imagined such a scene in my head many times, Bhavna and I were good friends before any of this. I realised that it could never be that way again. I was already too deep into it, and I could not snap out of it. "Suck it up bitch" she yelled as she shoved my head down to the floor with her feet.

I was forced to drop my pathetic head to the floor. I sucked it up and swallowed her thick spit. "Lick it clean and shine the floor dog". I licked the floor until there was nothing left of her spit. "And what do you say dog". "Thank you goddess" I replied. "Now you want more?"

I nodded. "Beg you pathetic bitch, beg like your life depends on it". I have never seen a woman like her and I realised it's my honour to submit to someone like her. All my inhibitions, ego and pride disappeared when thought of what a goddess she was. I looked up at her eyes with my hands joined together "Please goddess I beg you, reward this servant with some holy liquid goddess, please". "Beg like you mean it you pathetic bitch" she commanded. She did not laugh this time, this probably meant that she accepted me as her slave and also she was not impressed with my begging. I kissed her feet and licked the bottom of her heel as I pleaded for an ounce of her spit. I had both my hands joined together over my head praying to my goddess while my mouth was busy worshipping her feet. "Take it my pathetic bitch". She opened my mouth and spit a huge block of thick saliva into my mouth. I swallowed instantly. "Thank you, my merciful goddess, thank you so much". I was completely comfortable with who I am now, I had nothing to hide from my goddess. She looked down at my cock, after acknowledging my gratitude with a nod.

"Omg, you're leaking you disgusting whore" she chuckled. My precum had left a patch on my pants by then, which I failed to realise as I was so much into just pleasing my goddess. "You dreamt of this day didn't you bitch. Now get back home, I need to sleep. Fuck off now, and go relieve yourself at your home". I was a little disappointed that this wonderful evening was coming to an end. Of course, no domme is going to give herself to you completely on the very first day. Definitely, not an exquisite goddess like Bhavna. I said bye to her, by the door. "Nice catch-up, let's meet again soon, bye Diwa!" she said, while she hugged me by the door. "See you soon my doggy, she whispered in my ears as she squeezed my ass and rubbed her thighs onto my dick before breaking the hug. I was happy that despite this eventful evening our relationship didn't get awkward. I was glad that she said exclusive byes to her friend Diwakar and her slave dog.

I went home and wanked to the most satisfying orgasm of my life praying that many more were on the way through Goddess Bhavna. I was eagerly waiting for our next catch-up.