All Comments on 'Ed & Joan Ch. 01'

by mtnman2003

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LongTongue42LongTongue42over 16 years ago
AWESOME & EXCITING STORY

Now this is a hot story. The characters are great, well Chris and Joan are awesome, who wouldn't love having either one for a wife. Nothing is more exciting than a bi-wife,someone who enjoys eating pussy as much as sucking cock, that's what makes both these sexy ladies so damn hot.

Chris eating her husbands cum out of Joan's pussy was just spectacular, it doesn't get more exciting and erotic than that. I loved Joan eating Chris to multiple orgasms,making sure she licked up every drop of sweet pussy juice. I loved the start with Joan's husband sucking her milk, eating her pussy and then fucking her mouth giving her a big load to swallow, just awesome. Hell the whole damn story is AWESOME. I just LOVED it and want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story, wish I was part of it.

Now that was an exciting story, hope it's as hot once Joan's hubby gets there. I would have loved being either one of those great women, love eating pussy, sucking cock & getting fucked. Hope chapter 2 is as exciting as this was, a hot 3some turning into a even hotter 4some.

RockyRatRockyRatabout 16 years ago
Whew

Nice one mtnman. I can't wait to read part 2. I particularly loved the description of the view of Ed and Joan thru the bedroom window. That's a VERY unique slant as opposed to what one might normally read in the other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Magnificent eroric story

Everyman dreams of having a wife like these spectacular women in this story. Loved the part about ED sucking Joan's milk, eating her pussy and dropping a load in her mouth. I just loved Joan eating pussy like that and then sucking down another load. I want more of this action.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nothing more exciting than a bi-wife.

Just about everyman's greatest fantasy is an FMF 3way with wife.Watching wife eat pussy is everyman's fantasy,sucking hubby's cum out of a cunt is the ultimate thrill,it's like taking viagra giving hubby a hard-on even when he just came.This story was awesome,one of the best I have read. Each lady is hotter than the other,loved Ed sucking Joan's milk,eating her pussy and dropping a load in her mouth.Loved her eating pussy and swallowing another huge load later. Hope part 2 is as spectacular as part 1 was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous