Edda Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't think, so I drove home. Edda arrived about an hour later with pizzas and the children. We hardly greeted. She just mentioned that the children had been with friends and for some inexplicable reason we said nothing else to one another the entire evening. I played with the children, put them into bed, I read them stories, watched a bit of TV and by time I got to bed Edda was fast asleep.

The next day was a Saturday. Edda was up before me and had prepared tea and toast for when I came down for breakfast. I was surprised to find she had been packing. We still were not communicating. I was sitting with the children at the breakfast bar when Edda decided to tell us all what she was doing.

She had to drive to Auckland in preparation for the exhibition there. She was taking her car as she wanted to also spend some time with friends in Auckland.

She would be away a week.

I could not compute all this. I cannot explain it, there seemed to be so many questions to ask I didn't know where to start. I felt like a zombie and just accepted what she said. She hardly looked at me as she explained this to the kids. She left by lunchtime.

I was sitting in the arm chair with Lotte's wet nappy with moisture leaking into my trouser leg and I just thought, "Is our marriage fucked?" The sheer enormity of the idea simply had me in denial. I threw myself into kid amusement. That afternoon Willem had a football match which meant some socializing with the parents lifting me out of the funk I had found myself.

That night we visited my parents. Sunday was a day for the beach being cloudless and wind free. My parents and family headed for sun, sea and sand. A day in the surf; a picnic followed by an evening barbeque. It was a spring day and this was our first swim of the season. The sea was a little cold so we did not spend too much time in the surf. All thought of Edda went to the back of my mind. That week I busied myself with the family and work. I daren't think about Edda suppressing the old jealousy which had returned

***************

Chapter Three: Disaster

Weber stood naked at the edge of the private hot spa pool. In contrast to her family on the coast Edda had spent the day skiing up on the mountain with Weber. It was late in the ski season which was drawing to a close. Skiing on a volcano was a novelty for Weber although he was not that fussed about skiing generally. Edda on the other hand was a keen snowboarder and as this was the first time in a while, she enjoyed the day immensely. They had checked out of the hotel before going up the mountain but returned after dropping off their hired ski gear to take a hot water dip before having dinner and heading back to Wellington. They had engagements there in the morning but had wanted to extend their holiday as long as they could.

On the other side of the hot steamy pool stood Edda dressed only in a towel loosely around her. Looking directly at her eyes, Weber demanded softly, "drop the towel, Edda." Edda obeyed, the white towel dropping at her feet in a crumpled ring. Edda stood totally naked, unflinching and proud.

Edda's hair was now freshly cut in a tight blonde bob courtesy of a hairdresser in Auckland but from there down she was totally hairless. How different Edda was from his wife, thought Weber. His wife was curvy with child bearing hips and heavy breasts, an earth Mother. She had a mass of curly brunette hair and her bush left wild and untamed. She showed the stretch marks and the oversized and chewed nipples of a woman who has borne many children, although she was no less sexy and desirable for it. She exuded the warmth and accommodating woman and devoted wife she was. Weber could never resist her.

Edda was the polar opposite, manicured, intellectual and urbane. Staring at her body Weber could hardly believe she had three children. Hips slightly wider perhaps, breasts heavier, nipples larger but all in a flawless package. His eyes swept from her hooded eyes, her ski redden face, across her breasts which were firm but with enough droop to accentuate their weight. Her nipples were erect in anticipation. He settled on her mons which was pronounced with a cleft which was deep and as long as he had ever seen on any woman.

"I see you have removed all your hair for me."

"Yes, for you, but it is something that my husband will not like."

"You haven't had sex then for a while, I think."

"No."

"That is good. Turn around," another demand.

Edda turned.

Weber took a slight intake of breadth, "You r derriere is truly callipygian, my dear, and those legs are those of a ballet dancer. You are a goddess, I think."

Edda twisted her head to him smiling. Weber marveled, again not a typical mother's derriere.

He thought of her buttocks and how those twin globes felt pressured into his groin. Edda was the only person he enjoyed anal sex with. She was practiced and she clenched those firm buttocks rhythmically tightening and sliding. Well lubed she could share in the enjoyment and her own orgasm adding fire to the experience. But there would be no anal sex tonight.

"You remind me of a Greek Empress, I think. Perhaps you are Helen of Troy and I am your Paris," said Weber in awe.

"As long as your fate is not that of Paris."

"I think that your husband would not be capable of launching a thousand ships for you, metaphorical or otherwise."

Edda thought of her husband. She knew her husband could be determined like her. She wondered briefly how he would react. Perhaps Weber might be underestimating him.

"Edda, masturbate for me."

"Edda turned to face him full on, licked her fingers and began to slowly slide them up and down into her long deep cleft. As she did so her eyes did not leave Weber. She stared, fascinated at Weber's Penis. It was the biggest she had seen; it was uncircumcised and usually just hung and swayed as he walked around like an elephant's trunk. She had never studied it as starkly as she did this evening. As she wanked herself, his penis became tumescent; first stiffening then rising jerkily. Weber obviously enjoyed putting on the show. In harmony Edda felt her clitoris hardening and rising; a woman in heat. Eyeing her now visible clit peaking in her cleft Weber smiled, "I see we are in agreement."

He then stepped down into the pool and sat on the step submerged enough that is penis now stood planted vertically and erotically out of the cloudy water.

"Come Edda, join me."

Edda walked around to his side of the pool. Her eyes still fascinated with his appendage. She imagined it in the New York Skyline, an empire state building ejaculating into the sky. She smiled.

Weber noticing the smile says, "What is so funny?"

"Oh; just thinking of skyscrapers. Would you like to design one for New York?"

"Of course, I already have one in train." He lied trying to impress her. Perhaps he had one on paper but he had no developer or wherewithal to accept the dream.

"When will it start?"

"Oh soon, soon." Weber drifted off the subject, "Come sit in my lap."

That was an invitation to impale her body onto his erection. She squatted onto it. Her vagina was now used to his size and lubrication was never a problem for Edda. Connected, they both then lowered themselves into the warmth of the geothermal waters.

Weber's penis sliding in her vagina in the mineral water was difficult and painful for Edda so she ground and swiveled instead.

Weber ejaculated quite quickly but Edda resigned herself that an orgasm would not be her experience tonight. As Weber's penis deflated it slipped out along with a stream of sperm which eventually surfaced and drifted around them.

"Have you stopped taking the pill?"

"Yes." This was something Edda was not happy about. Edda, in her aspirations was not looking for more children. Edda had begun the relationship in control. She was determined to use Weber to achieve on a world stage. As the relationship developed she was increasingly becoming subservient. This was troubling her as she could not find a way to control it.

Weber saw in her the mother of an exceptional brood of children distinct from those of his wife. He had convinced himself that they were both genetically superior. Though he was working her toward his own ends, he had not yet worked out how he could reconcile or even sustain both women and their offspring separately.

"You might then be fertilized tonight?"

"No,,,,,Unlikely; next week or the week after perhaps."

"We must keep trying; I want you pregnant by time I return to Germany."

Edda frowned at the idea, but could not bring herself to resist.

Later they dressed. They went to the bar for a drink, and then they intended to go the restaurant for a meal before the journey back. The only others in the bar were 5 young boys. All in their final year of high school before going to university. They recognized each other from the ski slopes and struck up a conversation.

After her conversation with Weber in the pool Edda was feeling a little willful. She noticed the boys eyeing her so she played up to them and began to flirt a little. This was unusual Edda behavior and Weber picked up on it almost immediately. The boys bought rounds of drink and Edda was drinking wine quickly. One of the boys started subtly touching her.

Weber's frown turned to a scowl. Suddenly he excused himself to go to the toilet across the room. When he came out of the toilet, he stopped and watched the boys and Edda talking animatedly. They had bought Edda her fourth glass of wine and he could see she was feeling the effects. She hi -fived them about something and stumbled onto one of the boys who playfully put his arm around her. Weber could see Edda openly getting amorous with these young boys; Weber wondered what she was playing at. Then Edda seemed to be writing something down.

Weber was growing very jealous and at that point he strode over. "I think you boys have had far too much to drink. Should you not be leaving?"

One of the boys snapped back. "What's the matter old man? Are you thinking we might run off with your girlfriend, or is she your granddaughter?"

With that Weber became incandescent with rage; he spluttered. The other boys pulled the offender back apologized and made for the door before a scene developed.

"Edda defended the boys. What's the matter with you, Karl? One of them wants to do architecture; I was just giving him my husband's number."

With that Weber's flew into a rage, "So what is he going to tell your husband about us?"

With that he pulled Edda. "We are going now!"

"What about dinner?"

"Forget it, we are going now."

***********

I was woken early, Monday morning. It must have been around 6 am.

"Hello, Andersen speaking"

"Is that Mr Oostendorp?"

"Er; Martin Andersen."

"Is the husband of Edda Oostendorp available?"

"Yes, I am actually her husband," I suddenly had a bad feeling.

"This is the Manawatu Hospital here; we have your wife in Intensive Care."

Silence.

"Are you there?"

"Yes... what, how, why?"

Edda had been pulled out of a multi car pile-up on the Desert Road. Following the accident, she would be in a coma for a month. She had severe brain damage that would lead to a rehabilitation that would consume all our lives for five years.

The accident had been horrific. I did not personally see the accident report. At the time I really did not want to know the detail. From the press there were 5 cars involved. It appears a first car went out of control and rolled down the bank and five people were killed. Edda's car must have swerved to avoid the first but was slammed by the following car. This is where Edda was injured. Another car impacted and Edda's and the other car caught fire but someone pulled out Edda in time. A final car drove into the flames and a sixth person burned to death.

The deaths were the focus of the media and little was said about Edda.

The accident rocked me out of the depressed state I was in before the accident. My whole being was afraid for Edda. The anxiety I felt about our relationship was replaced with a focus to care and protect her. My love for Edda was restored and the previous events denied.

Edda's parents by this time had returned from the Netherlands and although they were now living in Auckland her Mother had come to the Manawatu to help keep a vigil along with my own mother and me. We each rostered our time with Edda; my mother and I travelled from Wellington, juggling with each other looking after the children.

Edda had brain surgery to prevent brain swelling and eventually an extended coma was induced. By the end of the month she entered a vegetative stage as she slowly improved. Eventually she was transferred to Wellington. After several months we elected to transfer her to a rehabilitation centre in Auckland. The restoration of her motor skills was not too much of a problem but her cognitive skills were to take a long time. It was about three years before she was thinking clearly. In those days she clearly did not seem to remember the crash. I was never sure how much she could recall from the events before the crash. Her speech was affected and it would be a good five years from the crash that she was reasonably confident enough to take on the world. I don't think she ever really fully recovered.

During this time I simply put my career on hold devoting myself to Edda and the family. Edda became my dedication and my project. I maintained an interest in our Architectural firm but effectively resigned. My focus and determination was for Edda. Every step of the way I involved myself with her restoration. It came down to tedious exercises restoring her cognitive abilities, her speech and her motor skills; overcoming episodes of depression and anxiety and helping her with her confidence.

Fortunately she was left with little in the way of physical scars the most serious above her hairline but her mental scars were huge. She would often have nightmares. One memorable evening I was visiting her room with Edda's Parents. It was Bjetes birthday and we came to share it with Edda. We arrived and she appeared asleep although a light was on. We sat there quietly in whispering conversation when Edda sat bolt upright wide eyed yelling. "GODVERDOMME!!! IK BEN EEN SLET EN EEN HOER!!!" I rushed to her but she pushed me away shouting, "IK VERDIEN JE NIET, IK VERDIEN JE NIET!!!" She began shaking violently in a seizure. Jacob pressed the alarm and two nurses rushed in.

We left the room while they calmed and sedated her. We hovered at the door, Jacob and Bjete looking horrified. My Dutch was not that good and although I was well aware of 'godverdamme,' I had no idea what she was saying. They passed it off as gibberish but I knew it would be something they did not want me to hear.

It was an incident that was never repeated, at least not while I was present, but it shook me at the time.

Once she was out of bed and into rehab she was initially in a wheel chair for much of the time. Edda had to literally relearn to walk. She initially wanted no visits from friends which upset them, so to keep her spirits up we would take her shopping and we made sure that her vanity was well fed, her hair well styled and her face made up. She eventually relented and her friends were able to visit.

The period left me with time to think. We were effectively building a new relationship. I thought back to the period before and recalled the conversation I had with Case at the cocktail party during Edda and my engagement. He talked about need to step up together. Perhaps originally we had been in step but we had obviously got out of step. Perhaps our relationship needed my jealousy as that would prevent me from taking her for granted. Still, we had occasions of joy in those days but beyond that, we were not on the same trajectory and were speeding in different directions.

There was little architecture during Edda's rehabilitation but a lot of thought. There were a couple of houses and a certain amount of paper architecture dreaming of what could have been.

One of the houses I designed was for us, prompted by our move to Auckland. It was somewhat of an experiment really. I had a concept of introducing landscape, incorporating appropriate eco systems into a house environment. The idea was taken from my time spent in the bush; finding plant communities that matched the exposure and the context of the landscaping around and in the house. The house was composed of five heavily glazed pavilions dispersed with pergolas and landscaped rooms so that there was no distinct transition from house to gardens. A series of spaces, each quite private had different ambiences that might be suited to reflection or conversely sociability. The main living pavilion cantilevered above a slope. Its corner stuck out like a prow of a ship. Inside two triple sliding doors rolled back from the corner giving a view bracketed by bush on the north side. Towering tree ferns dominated the bush. One could commune with the birds at tree top level.

In those days there was no 3d printing technology. I experimented with some ornate shapes to relieve the stark minimalism of the fabric; these were created using a technology of glass fibre cement formed in moulds. At the time these were quite expensive. My intention was to give the building a sense of culture it would not otherwise have. I created internal courtyards that were very private from the outside. These were simply rooms in their own right in addition to the internal living areas. I, most of all, wanted an accessible and healing environment for Edda. I put in place plant communities supporting natural ecologies but also containing plants giving fragrance and colour to affect mood and well-being, as well as giving visual aesthetic appeal. It was to be called Edda's house of healing.

The other house was for Edda's old boss, Colin Broughton, at Patterson Patterson. He had moved with his family up to Auckland to head the Auckland office. He liked Edda's house so much that I used the concept for their family as well. Colin and I grew quite close in this period. We shared a passion for tramping and when I needed a break he was happy to oblige. We would go on an expedition taking long hikes through the bush and staying at the most remote huts.

I also kept my hand in with my father's investments. I was very lucky in this period that the resources of my family enabled me to have independent means and I put these to great effect in working closely with Edda in her rehabilitation.

I guess it was inevitable that Edda would change. It wasn't for the worst or anything like that, in fact she became more affectionate in a manner she wasn't before. Apart from the period leading to the accident she was very attentive and tended to fuss around me. There was still an element of reserve about her but she would curl up and snuggle against me. You could almost hear her purring as she did that. I guess she was feeling vulnerable and less confident. At this time she was very dependent on me. She lost all sexual desire. It was difficult for her to communicate her needs initially. As time went on she gradually gained confidence and as she was less reliant on medication, her old hunger restored.

Lovemaking though was never wild and passionate. There remained a fear of over exertion. A special night would be long and lazy. Usually it would begin with a massage and slowly working to a climax.

It would be some six years from the accident that Edda would have an orgasm. To help her I suggested nuru massage. It was something we were both aware of but had never attempted. It just seemed a bit messy. We tried it on a vinyl mattress. I first massaged with scented oil slowly and methodically onto Edda's entire body. She did the same for me first with her hands then using her body, breasts and pussy. Edda took to this. It was slow, sensuous and there was no pressure. Her arousal took her to the point that she finally broke that orgasmic drought. I delighted in the feel of her breasts and her erect nipples cushioning and sliding over me.