Eddie - The Yorkshire Kitchen Fitter Ch. 02

Story Info
A straight daddy's induction into gay sex.
6.4k words
4.85
13.3k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continues immediately after Part 1)

That afternoon, things started to get a bit awkward. I'd had to rush straight back upstairs and start on my afternoon of work calls and when I came down at about 3.30 pm, the atmosphere in the kitchen was unmistakably frosty.

Eddie didn't even turn around as I padded into the kitchen, and I received a cursory "No thanks" when I offered to make him a cup of tea (the first time he'd said no to one all week).

"Okay, mate... well, I better get back upstairs," I said dejectedly, retreating back to my office.

About 30 minutes later, I heard the front door bang and moments later a message from Eddie flashed up on my phone:

"Gone to get a couple of replacement brackets for one of the cupboards. Have a good weekend."

My heart sank. That was that then. All of my grand fantasies about hours of fun with Eddie over in a heartbeat. He'd hated himself for what he'd done and couldn't bear to spend a moment longer in my house. Damn.

I had a miserable Friday night after that. I knew it was stupid. I told myself that I'd only given Eddie a blowjob, that it was a hookup, nothing more, but I couldn't escape the fact that I'd felt a real connection with him. I wanted to spend more time with him, I wanted to be mates with him, and most of all I wanted to give him more pleasure. This was always the risk of messing about with straight guys. I'd overplayed my hand and was paying for it.

I woke up on Saturday determined to get Eddie out of my system. I got dressed, pulled on a pair of shorts and went for a run. The sunny day and the exercise worked their magic and by the time I got home, I was feeling better. I undressed and got straight into the shower, the warm running water running over my body felt great and for a moment I caught myself wondering what it would be like to be in the shower with Eddie. I imagined standing in front of him and using both hands to soap up his big dick. My cock immediately sprang to attention but I resisted the urge to think about Eddie and get myself off. He was obviously uncomfortable about what had happened the day before, so it didn't feel right to shoot my load thinking about him just then.

On Sunday I felt better. I spent the morning choosing accessories for the new kitchen and didn't really think about Eddie until I walked into the kitchen to measure something and saw his tools dotted around the place.

I wasn't really looking forward to how awkward it was going to be when he came back on Monday morning. We'd probably spend the week trying to avoid each other I thought, looking around at the mess gloomily.

I couldn't have been more wrong though. At about 5pm I was just settling down with a beer and deciding what to watch on Netflix when my phone beeped and a message showed up on the screen. It was from Eddie. I felt a knot of nervous excitement in my stomach.

"Here goes," I said to myself, opening it.

"Hi Dave, hope you had a good weekend. Are you in this evening? Need to get a replacement runner for one of the drawers and can't remember which size it is. Can I come and measure?"

"Sure, I'm in all night, come over whenever" I typed back before hitting send.

"Great, see you in about an hour" came the reply immediately.

I stood up and started to pace around the floor. What did this mean? Everything was forgotten and we were going to pretend that Friday hadn't happened.

I wasn't kept waiting very long. Another message popped up.

"Also, any chance you could sort this out for me?"

I smiled. It was a picture of his bulge encased in a pair of tight grey Calvin Klein trunks. My mouth started to water as I looked at it, he was almost fully hard, his length stretching right across the top of his left thigh.

Shaking slightly, I typed my reply.

"I think I can manage that, Eddie. Come over"

The reply came immediately

":)"

"Yes!" I said out loud, fist-bumping the air with sheer delight. Eddie was coming over, he was horny and I was going to service him so well that he wasn't going to be able to resist coming back for more.

For the next hour, I struggled to keep still. I made sure the living room was tidy, and then headed upstairs for a shower to get prepared for him.

By the time the doorbell rang I was nervously waiting downstairs, washed, changed and ready for some fun. I took a deep breath and then opened the door. There he was. Sexy as hell. It was the first time I'd seen him out of his work gear and I liked what I saw: He was freshly shaven which accentuated his chiselled jaw and his dark salt and pepper hair was neatly styled. On his body, he wore wearing a well-fitting, short-sleeved white shirt which showed off his muscular physique in a way that his rough working clothes hadn't. The top couple of buttons were undone and revealed the thick dark mat of hair on his chest. I couldn't help wondering what it would be like to run my hands through it. In that split second, my eyes also took in the tight denim jeans he was wearing, they showed off his bulge magnificently. Fuck, I wanted him.

"Are you going to let me then?" He twinkled at me. His blue eyes sparkled in the sunshine.

"Sorry" I garbled, standing aside and holding the door open for him.

"How's your weekend been?" He enquired chattily, with no trace of awkwardness in his voice or his manner.

"Oh, erm, not bad" I stuttered. Aware that my face had gone red. I was trying my best to be cool and failing miserably. I closed the door, noticing the sexy woody cologne he was wearing for the first time. "I haven't done much I continued, Just ordered a load of stuff for the kitchen and chilled around the house. "Anyway, come through" I motioned to the living room door and he followed.

"I've brought some beers," he said handing me a carrier bag that contained a couple of four packs.

"Awesome, cheers," I said, taking the bag and beginning to put them in the fridge which was still temporarily placed in the corner of the room. "Make yourself a home," I said airily, pointing to the big sofa that took up the left-hand wall.

"Thanks," he said, sitting down. "Look, sorry I was a bit weird on Friday. After, you know..." He paused and took a breath. "I kinda couldn't get my head around what we'd done" at this point he faltered. "I... I... couldn't square the fact that I'd enjoyed it so much, and..."

I handed him a beer "you were worried that you might be gay now" I said simply. Before opening my own beer and taking a big swig.

"Yes," he agreed. "Sorry if that sounds..."

I sat down next to him and sighed. "It's fine. I know it seems like a big deal, but this world is full of straight blokes who sometimes have a bit of fun with other guys on the side. They just don't talk about it."

His eyes widened. "Seriously?"

"Seriously" I repeated. "Being gay isn't just something that you are or you're not. It's more like a spectrum. Sure, some people are 100% gay and others are 100% straight, but the rest of us, well, we're all somewhere in between.

He took a swig of his beer. "You said 'us' you mean you shag women too?"

I grinned. Sure, not very often and not for a few years but I have done it and will do it again. I just prefer men. I'm probably..." I hesitated for a moment "...75% gay, but every so often I meet a woman and think "I'd fucking love to rail you." I took another swig and smiled at him. Looking straight into those blue eyes.

He laughed. "I don't know why, but that makes me feel better. Ever since Friday I've been thinking about how it felt to see my dick disappear down your throat. I haven't been able to get it out of my head. And every time I think about it I get hard."

Inside I was celebrating, this was going to be the start of something amazing, I just knew it. I took another swig of beer to hide my glee.

"No need to beat yourself up about it.," I said eventually. "We're both single and if it feels good, why fight it? I'm certainly not going to tell anyone if that's what you're worried about." I patted his thigh reassuringly.

Without taking his eyes from mine, he picked up my hand and moved it from his thigh to his crotch. A big smile then spread across his face "Good, all yours then Dave"

My eyes still locked on to his, I gently started to rub his bulge, feeling it grow under my fingers.

"Let's do this properly," I said after a moment, "stand up and we'll get those jeans off you." Obediently he stood up and I moved to kneel in front of him and gently undid his jeans and pulled them down. I helped him to step out of them and looked up at him. Our eyes met for a moment; both expectant, hungry.

"Sit down" I commanded, still kneeling in front of him. He obliged, settling himself right in the centre of the long sofa, his thick hairy legs spread apart for me.

He was wearing the same Calvin Klein trunks that he'd sent a photo of earlier. The length and girth of that massive cock were clearly visible through the tight fabric.

"I like Calvin's," I said, closing my eyes and starting to rub my face across his bulge. I breathed in deeply, inhaling the manly scent of him.

"I thought you might," he said pushing his crotch further into my face and slowly rubbing his lengthening shaft across my cheek.

"I've been thinking about this all weekend," he said softly.

"Me too" I moaned back. Meeting his eyes before pulling the waistband of his trunks down and watching with delight as his massive dick bobbed out to greet me. Slowly I pulled his underwear to the floor and removed them. Then placing a hand on each of his hairy thighs, I put my head to the side and began to nuzzle his heavy balls, gently nibbling and licking the delicate skin of his sack. His cock grew harder and harder while I worked, the weight of it increasing as it rested on my cheek.

"Oh yeah," he said under his breath. Not taking his eyes off me. I stopped working on his balls and met his gaze, then grinned and took his full, fat nine inches to the back of my throat. He gasped.

"Oh fuck, I love watching you do that," he said breathily. "That's it, right up to the root" I obliged and held him in my throat for a few seconds, relishing the chance to show him my skills. I slid him out and began to concentrate on the head, pulling his foreskin back, and sweeping my tongue around his shiny pink mushroom head while he moaned in delight.

After a couple of seconds, I paused, "hang on" I said, quickly leaning over to the fridge behind me, opening the door and taking out a can of beer.

"What are you doing?" he said confusedly.

I didn't reply at once just winked and opened the beer before handing it to him.

"All part of the service," I said, as he took the beer.

"Fuck mate, This is like a dream come true" he shook his head in disbelief and I settled myself in front of his big dick and got back to work. Still watching me he took a generous swig of his can and sighed contentedly. "I feel like a king," he said after a few minutes, putting one hand behind his head and holding his can of beer in the other, his blue eyes twinkling, watching me service him.

"Good," I said, taking him out of my mouth for a moment, before getting back to work. This time using both of my hands and my mouth in unison in a way that I know sends guys absolutely crazy.

He groaned loudly, involuntarily thrusting his hips to give me better access. "If you keep going like that, I'm going to cum" I kept going, watching him carefully as he approached his orgasm. His lips parted and he threw his head back, nearing the point of no return. Just as he was about to shoot I stopped, and his cock slid from my mouth. He looked down at me quizzically.

"I don't want you to cum yet," I said, gently stroking the sensitive skin of his inner thighs with my hands. "I'm enjoying myself" l stuck out my tongue and very gently licked his wet cock head, just once. "Is that okay?"

Before replying, he took a big swig of his beer crunched up the can and placed each of his hands over mine on his thighs. "It's a lot better than okay," he said softly, his blue eyes twinkling at me. "Pass me another beer.."

I did as he asked and then got back to work on him while he sipped his beer, not taking his eyes off me for a moment. I wasn't sure what had changed, but he seemed to become more sure of himself, more relaxed somehow. And this had the very welcome effect of making him more verbal.

"That's it, take it deeper, right down your throat.. and again. Ahh... Good lad."

I groaned in delight. "You love my big dick, don't you?" I nodded. My mouth too busy to reply. "Well, my big dick is going to be seeing a lot more of you. You're my cocksucker now"

This was exactly what I wanted to hear, and it just made me want to please him more.

I took him right into my throat and held him there.

"Oooh fuck, yes!" He moaned.

I felt one of his hands on the back of my head, holding me there. I pulled out and he guided my head back down with his hand, thrusting his dick into me at the same time, fucking my face. My eyes were streaming, spit was running down my chin and I was loving every minute of it.

"Oh my god, look at you go," he breathed, watching me.

I kept working on him for about another 15 minutes, bringing him to the brink of orgasm once more before I was finally really to let him cum.

"I'm close" he groaned, his blue eyes watching me intently as my head bobbed up and down on his shaft. I slid him out of my mouth and gently rubbed the sensitive, underneath part of his fat mushroom head across the soft, short hair of my beard. He writhed with pleasure.

"Okay," I said, placing both hands on his shaft and feeding his head back into my mouth.

It didn't take long. When I could feel that he was about to climax, I slowed right down, letting his orgasm build and build. Then he threw his head back and let out a loud, guttural sound and then my mouth was being filled with his seed. It was a big load, as pump after pump was deposited into my mouth and eagerly swallowed.

When his breathing was starting to return to normal he looked at me, sort of in disbelief. "I think that orgasm was the best I've ever had mate. For...." he stuttered slightly "...for a few seconds there, it was so intense that my vision went weird, I couldn't see properly. It's never been like that before" he paused and took a breath. "Do you reckon it'll be like that again"

I looked up at him, still kneeling between his legs and smiled. I licked my lips, still tasting his cum. "I don't know, but I'd like to take on that challenge."

This time. Nobody had to rush off. We sat on the sofa together and spent the next few hours drinking and chatting. He admitted that the reason he'd come over was that he wanted sex, not because he needed to measure anything. Apparently, he'd be trying to pluck up the courage to send me a message all weekend. Once the beer he'd brought had all gone, I got out a bottle of decent whisky. As I was pouring out a couple of healthy measures I had an idea.

"It seems a bit daft for you to go home tonight. Your van's here and you're too pissed to drive. Why not stay here? No point getting a cab home and another back in the morning." His blue eyes considered me for a moment. I knew what he was thinking and said it so he didn't have to. "You can have the spare room, it's my office but there's a bed in there."

He grinned, clearly relieved. "Thanks, Dave, I will"

So we had another couple of whiskies and carried on chatting and I learned a lot about him. He told me that although he'd never done anything with a guy before, he'd thought about it plenty of times over the years and it wasn't until the opportunity was presented to him on a plate (me!) that he'd had the balls to do anything about it. He asked me a lot of questions about being gay and about the 'straight' guys I'd done things with in the past; genuinely interested to learn about the new world he'd found himself in.

At about 11pm we were both yawning and I showed him up to the room next to mine, pointing out the bathroom and on the way and finding the new toothbrush I always have in the house in case of visitors.

Once in my bedroom I undressed and got into bed wearing just my boxers. I was still horny but I'd had the foresight not to try anything more with Eddie. I sensed that he needed to take things very slowly and I was okay with that. I did need to cum though. Porn would have to do. I knew the kind of video I wanted to watch; I wanted to watch a hot guy in his 50s fuck someone a few years younger than him. I wanted to pretend it was Eddie and me. I logged on to a porn site on my phone and found what I wanted. Hell, the guy in the video I chose even looked like Eddie.

I switched on the big TV at the bottom of my bed and sent the video to the screen, being careful to keep the volume low. I'd only been playing with my dick for a couple of minutes when there was a knock at the door. "Shit," I thought, feeling guilty. I hastily covered up my hard-on and paused the TV before shouting 'come in."

The door opened to reveal Eddie in just his boxers. It was the first time I'd seen him with no top on and I was very pleased with what I saw. He was as muscular as I'd hoped he'd be, with large broad shoulders, pronounced pecs and thick dark hair with the odd splash of silver that spread from the top of his chest right down to the waistband of his Calvin Klein trunks. I was longing to run my hands through that hair.

Standing in the doorway, he looked sort of, amused. His blue eyes twinkled at me mischievously. "Sorry mate, I'm not going to lie, I know you're watching porn. Can I watch it with you?"

I laughed. This was not what I was expecting at all. "Of course! But it's gay porn, you know that right?"

"I know" he replied sheepishly. "I want to see what the fuss is about."

"Take a seat," I said, patting the bed beside me. He walked in, closed the door and walked around the bed, getting straight on top of the duvet and propping himself up with the pillow. 'He's finally in my bed' I thought' trying not to get too excited.

"Go on then" he gestured at the TV, "get it playing"

"Okay" I hit a button on the remote and the video started to play.

The hot daddy on the screen was getting his dick sucked by the other guy. We watched in silence for about a minute before Eddie gave his assessment of the scene.

"He's not as good at sucking dick as you are, he's struggling with that guy's dick. You'd have no problem deepthroating that."

"I reckon he'd fucking fucking struggle with yours" I agreed. In response, he pulled down the front of his trunks to reveal his fat semi.

"I am aren't I?" He grinned.

My attention was now split between watching the porn and watching Eddie watching the porn. He was clearly annoying it. His dick was bobbing up and down getting harder and bigger while I watched.

"Are you hard under there?" he said, pointing at the duvet which was still stretched over my crotch. My hand was in there, gently stroking my hard-on.

"Yeah," I said, feeling embarrassed for some reason.

He seemed to sense my discomfort. "Don't be shy mate, let me see." I pulled back the duvet, and my hard dick sprang out.

"Very nice," he said, grinning at me.

"Not quite as nice as yours though," I said glancing over at the huge tool between his legs. "What is that 9 inches?"

He laughed "10 on a good day"

"Fuuuuck" I whistled. "Mine's a good size but I'm only 7"

"I like your ginger pubes," he said nodding down at them. "Always went for redheads."

"Oh yeah?" I grinned at him.

"Yeah" and then to my surprise and delight, he reached over and took hold of my cock. "Your turn for some fun now," he told me, slowly stroking me with his fingertips. I moaned. His touch felt electric. I watched as his big rough builder's hands closed around my girth and he started to wank me. I glanced at his crotch, his dick was now fully hard: he was enjoying himself. I reached towards it but he pushed my hand away. "No, your turn to feel like a king, put your hands behind your head and let me."

12