Eddie - The Yorkshire Kitchen Fitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as I was told, watching him. He seemed mesmerised by what he was doing; glancing from my face to his hand on my dick every few seconds.

"How does that feel?" He asked, looking intently into my eyes.

"Fucking great" I moaned back.

"I've been playing with my own cock for over 40 years, playing with yours isn't so different." Then he seemed to have an idea. "In fact..." he paused and let go of my dick, spat into his hand and then replaced it on my cock. "How does it feel now?"

I threw my head back and moaned in reply. Loving the sensation of his spit on my cock and the squelching noise his rhythmic wanking was now making.

His attention then turned to the porn on the TV. The daddy was now, on top of the other guy, steadily fucking him in the missionary position while both guys grunted and moaned. "How do they decide who fucks and who is fucked?" he said after a moment.

"Some guys like to fuck, some guys like to be fucked, you just find someone who is opposite to you. Guys who fuck are called 'tops' guys who get fucked are called bottoms, and guys who like both are 'versatile.'"

He took this in for a moment, still slowly jerking my cock. "And..."

"And...what am I?" I said, completing his sentence.

He smirked. "I wasn't going to ask that, I was going to ask that, I was going to ask what's in it for the bottom? Doesn't it hurt?"

"Ahh," I said, smiling back. "The G spot, anal orgasms" He looked a bit dumbfounded.

"Really?"

"Yep, it can hurt if you're not relaxed or the guy is rough, but once you're past that, it can be amazing. Having a guy's cock touch your prostate in the right way feels mind-blowing, it can make you cum without even touching your dick. His eyes widened

"Woah! I had no idea about any of this"

"I'll teach you," I said, laughing.

"So... which are you?" He said finally.

I took a deep breath. "Well, I'm into both, but the majority of the time I top. There are a lot more bottoms than tops about and I can have a lot more sex by topping."

He didn't respond to this, just continued to play with my dick, spitting on his hand again from time to time and using his thumb to gently rub the top of my head in a circular motion, which felt amazing. I glanced at his cock every so often, It was fully hard, and despite that it hadn't been touched at all, the bead of pre-cum that glistened on the end told me that he was turned on by what he was doing.

The porn on the TV was nearing its crescendo and so was I. The daddy was now mercilessly pounding the other guy in the missionary position. Face to face, they were kissing passionately, the arms and legs of the bottom wrapped tightly around the torso of the daddy, sweat from the exertion glistening on his back. "I'm close," I told Eddie breathlessly. Leaving back on the bed.

"Good, I want to see you shoot a big load for me" he replied huskily, moving his body towards me and turning to face me, his left hand still jerking up and down on my dick. Impulsively, I put my arm around his broad shoulders, wanting to feel his skin under my fingers. He grinned at me, his blue eyes sparkling. His face was now just a few inches away from mine. "Go on," he said softly "cum for me"

"I'm ready, slow down" I could feel my orgasm building, Eddie looked intently from my face to my cock, watching me achieve my moment of ecstasy.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed, as the first jet of cum shot from my dick, landing on my collar bone. It was followed by another, then another and then a third which landed on Eddie's hairy arm.

"Woah!" He said smiling, "that's some range you've got there, I've never been able to shoot that far."

"Yeah, it makes a fucking mess," I said, getting my breath back. I leaned over, opened the top drawer of my bedside table and took out a packet of baby wipes. "That's what I keep these for" I handed him a few and he set about wiping my cum from his arm and from his hand where the last few jets had landed.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked him noticing that his cock was still hard.

"I loved it," he said assuredly "much more than I expected to... making another guy cum is..." his words trailed off. He was obviously struggling to find the right word.

"It's kind of addictive," I offered "seeing another guy shoot his load and knowing that it's because of you is a great feeling. Kinda more gratifying than making a girl cum"

"I can see that," he said. Putting his own fat dick back inside his trunks.

"You want me to sort that out again?" I enquired hopefully.

"Nah, lad. You've already sapped enough of my strength today. Let's go to sleep. Plenty of time for more of that."

"Okay fella," I said, before adding "You want to sleep in here now you're already on the bed?" I didn't really expect him to say yes. He'd had a lot to deal with and would no doubt need some time to process it, but to my surprise, he nodded.

"Okay, let me go and have a piss first though"

A couple of minutes later, he got back into bed and I turned out the light. In a couple more minutes came the sound of rhythmic breathing that told me he was asleep. I lay there for a while. Wide awake, thinking about what had happened. Eddie was in my bed at last. When I finally did get to sleep, I had a big smile on my face.

A couple of hours later I was woken by the urgent need to pee. Without turning on the light I padded into the bathroom did my business and got back into bed. Eddie was lying on his side facing away from me, seemingly asleep. I got back into bed and settled back down for sleep.

About five minutes later, just as I was drifting off, Eddie spoke into the darkness "Dave, are you still awake?"

"Yes", I said sleepily, rolling onto my back. What Eddie said next came as a big surprise.

"Can I fuck you?" I smiled to myself in the dark. Glad that I'd thought to prepare for this eventuality in the shower earlier. I turned over in bed, he was still lying on his side, facing the wall.

"Are you sure?" I said to his back.

There was silence for a moment, then he turned over to face the ceiling and let out a deep breath. A few seconds later I felt him take my hand under the duvet, he took it and gently placed it on the front of his underwear. The fabric was tight, straining under the force of his erection. I gently caressed his bulge. His cock was fully hard and felt bigger than ever.

"Okay, you're sure," I said, and he let out a laugh.

"I am yes, now how do you want to do this?"

"Well... I said, taking a deep breath in, "I think we're going to need a lot of lube" I grinned. He turned over in bed to face me, laughing.

"Are YOU sure you want to do this?"

"Fuck yes" was my reply. His blue eyes sparkled in the darkness.

I leaned over and switched on the bedside lamp. If Eddie and I were going to fuck, I wanted to be able to see every expression on that handsome, chiselled face. I took out a tube of lube from the top drawer of my bedside table and got back into bed.

"Before this goes in my arse, it's going in my mouth again," I said, throwing back the duvet and positioning myself between his outstretched hairy legs.

"Be my guest," he said as I hungrily plunged my face into his crotch.

"I fucking love doing this" I moaned rubbing my face against his bulge and feeling his solid cock against my face. He put his hands on the back of my head and thrust his crotch against my face.

"My cock loves you doing it"

"Mmm," I said through a mouthful of fabric. Then I pulled down his trunks and took a breath as that enormous tool sprang out to greet me.

I set upon it hungrily, taking it straight down my throat, coating it with a layer of spit that would soon help to ease its journey into my arse. In response, he let out a deep growl. "Yeah good lad, milk me," he said softly.

After about 5 minutes, I was ready. I removed my underwear and took hold of the lube. "Ooh that feels good" he sighed as I liberally coated his dick with it and produced a pleasant squelching sound.

"It's about to feel a lot better," I said, crouching at the bottom of the bed and inserting a couple of lubed up fingers into my arse. "Let me drive until I get used to you being inside me," I said matter of factly, positioning myself over his dick. Although I was trying hard not to show it, I'd never taken anything as big as Eddie's cock before and was nervous.

"Whatever you say" he responded, lying back on the bed and placing his hands behind his head, "you use me and enjoy yourself." I crouched over him, wrapped my hand around his fat dick and gently eased the tip of his cock into my hole. Our eyes met as I felt it slip inside me and slowly lowered myself onto it, right down to the root. I knew it would pass, but for that moment it hurt, it really fucking hurt.

"My god! That feels amazing" Eddie exclaimed, his eyes rolling back in his head. I didn't reply but my discomfort must have shown on my face. "You don't look like you're enjoying it, are you okay?" He said concernedly. I took a few deep breaths.

"I will be, just give me a minute to adjust to it." At that moment, I wasn't sure whether I'd be able to go through with it, I moved my hips up and down, exploring, seeing how it felt. The pain didn't get any worse, and I was starting to feel the start of that exquisite pleasure at its edges. Still taking deep breaths, I put out my hands and started to caress Eddie's chest, delighted to be finally able to run my fingers through his thick hair. After a few moments, the pain started to subside and I smiled.

"Okay" he grinned, blue eyes twinkling.

"Yep," I said, as I slowly eased myself off his cock and back down again.

"Fuuuuuck" Eddie moaned as I began to rhythmically move my body up and down onto his thick pole. The pain had now all but given way to pleasure, he sensed this and began to move his hips up and down, thrusting his dick into me as I rode him.

"You're so fucking big," I said breathlessly, leaning forward and putting my hands on his hairy pecs to steady myself.

"You can fucking take my big cock though can't you lad" he replied thrusting into me harder as he spoke.

"Ohhh yeah" I groaned over the steady sound of flesh on flesh as I bounced up and down on him. He spat into his hand and took hold of my hard cock.

"Even better?" he said as he began jerking it to the same pounding rhythm of his cock moving in and out of my arse. I didn't need to reply, the loud moan that escaped from my mouth told him that I was in ecstasy.

After a few more minutes my thighs began to get tired and I was ready for a change of position. "Fuck me on my back." I panted, sliding off him and lying down, face-up on the bed. He positioned himself between my legs and taking hold of his cock, started to rub the head of it around my hole.

"I'm in charge now then am I?" he said sexily, a wicked glint in his eye. I grinned back.

"

Yes, I said, but be gentle... until I tell you not to be" Keeping eye contact. He slowly pushed it in. It felt bigger this time and much deeper inside me.

"Fuuck" I gasped, my eyes rolling back in my head.

"I'm all the way in now, how does it feel?"

"Fucking massive"

"You feel amazing, so tight!" he didn't move, just held it there, letting me get used to it.

"Ready?" He said after a few moments.

"Yeah, fuck me" I replied. He started to thrust, gently at first, all the watching my face to make sure that he wasn't hurting me. He didn't need to worry, it felt incredible. I wrapped my arms around his back and he took this as a signal to pick up the pace, moving his weight forward as he did so, his face just a couple of inches from mine as we looked into each other's eyes. Then he kissed me. For the first time, our lips met and then we were exploring each other's mouths with our tongues while he mercilessly pumped that big dick in and out of me. I was in heaven. After a few moments, he broke away and his eyes flicked open. The look on his face was different, sort... of euphoric. He kissed me again and I kissed him back, hard, The feeling of his weight on top of me, his rough chest hair rubbing against my skin, his cock inside me, and then tasting and hearing him grunt as he fucked me was overloading my senses. I was close to cumming. He seemed to sense this and started to pound me harder and harder, grunting with the effort. Sweat dripped from his forehead and landed on me, as machine-like as he drove his cock into me over and over again. I could feel my orgasm starting to build, taking over my senses.

I let out a deep groan "Argh! I'm going to cum!" He met my eyes for a split second and I read desire, joy and satisfaction all at once on his face.

"Me too" he panted into my ear.

Without either of us touching my hard dick, I exploded. Jet after jet of thick cum erupted from my dick, landing on my chest and belly.

"Oh fuck!" He exclaimed, still inside me. I could tell by his face that the feeling of my hole tightening around his dick as I climaxed had surprised him and sent him over the edge.He pulled out and knelt in front of me, beads of sweat glistening all over his body. He took hold of his cock then threw his head back and let out a gravelly moan. Then he came. His warm load shot all over my body and mixed with the sticky mess I'd just deposited there. He knelt there and looked at me, a big smile spread across his face. He was panting hard, with drips of perspiration falling from his chin.

"Wow," he breathed. "That was... fucking amazing" I lay back on the bed, covered in cum and let out a big contented breath.

"Yep," I agreed "it was. We're doing that again right?"

"Oh yes" he grinned, blue eyes twinkling at me. "I want a lot more of that and then I want you to show me what else I've been missing."

I nodded slowly. "How do you feel about fucking more than one guy at once?"

His blue eyes twinkled as a big smile spread across his face.

12