All Comments on 'Eddie - The Yorkshire Kitchen Fitter Ch. 02'

by Tall_Englishman

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
sparktjsparktjalmost 2 years ago

Fuck, this is just wonderful. Made me so horny. It’s really authentic, I can so easily imagine myself as the kitchen fitter discovering the delights of exquisite man sex. Your writing is excellent. Please, please post more.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 2 years ago

That was so hot and got me even more horny. Manual trade are so sexy, and when they envelop the excitement of the moment, they will indulge as deeply as it's possible to get. Eddie sounds just the sort of man I like, and frankly have been since I first experienced the basic erogenous zones on and within my body. Since that moment I've discovered plenty more and can't get enough. Last night's deep tissue sports massage finished with a volcanic eruption across my belly, chest and face with every nerve ending twitching uncontrollably. Looking forward to Eddie's experience of a 3some. Excellent!

The_swallowerThe_swalloweralmost 2 years ago

So fucking hot, could just place myself there.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story as well as the first very erotic the man to sex and learning to enjoy the sex that you can have with a male partner can be so great !

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersalmost 2 years ago

This was SO SO GREAT!!! I loved every moment of it. The tone is genuine, loving, and mutually supportive as they thoughtfully figure out what the other person wants (and can handle) while reaching out to take what they hunger for themselves. The characters are beautifully drawn, and the sex is hot as fuck. It's great to see these two guys giving each other what they need, finding in each other a real friend (and maybe more?) who understands and accepts them. Spectacular.

lynnandandylynnandandyalmost 2 years ago

Great story line. Kept my interest throughout both chapters. Horny.

Keep it up.

Andy

PissdrinkerPissdrinkeralmost 2 years ago

I live not far from you in Leeds, our kitchen fitter came from Pontefract and wasn't at all like your guy, more's the pity. However, the tiler was a whole different ball game.....

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 2 years ago

Damn Hot!!!! Sure hope there's more to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story and very well written. Please let there be more to the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You had me a little worried in the beginning of this chapter. I've had guys for their first time and seen that kind of guilt afterwards. But OMG, isn't Eddie taking a crash course in gay sex now. I like the slow gentle way Dave is guiding him along. Great story, glad you're continuing it. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fabulous! I love Eddie's thick hairy chest, and his big cock is so out of this world! Glad he loved fucking Dave, and jacking Dave off. The kiss was a nice surprising touch! Maybe a blowjob for Dave is in the future!

Tall_EnglishmanTall_Englishmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the amazing feedback! I’m new to writing erotica but I’ve really been spurred in to write more.

If you have any ideas about what you’d like Eddie and Dave to get up to feel free to send me a message on the forum. I’d love to know what would get you off. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot as fuck. I’m obsessed with deepthroat. But I do want Eddie to get fucked for sure. Definitely looong forward to a group scene!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How about kitchen sex?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot. Really enjoyed it and looking forward to reading more. Reminds me a bit of when I spent a semester at University of Edinburgh. Such wonderful, sensual and erotic memories. A friend of a classmate there was the sexiest man I’ve ever met. He was muscled, but not a bodybuilder, with broad shoulders, a strong chest and a narrow waist. Hairy in all the right places and groomed in the right places. He had the most beautiful wavy auburn hair and a soft thick red beard and matching bush (God I love redheads!) And that Scottish accent had me weak in the knees. He was a visual delight and had a cock to die for. It wasn’t big (like Eddie’s monster cock, lol), but fit his body perfectly with a foreskin that retracted nicely to reveal the most delicious cockhead I’ve ever seen or tasted. We hit off right away. After a few dates, we started mutually sharing each other’s flats, most of the time naked. We’d watch porn and reenact scenes that turned us on. We must have tried a hundred different positions both indoors and out (I’m glad he was a nudist exhibitionist too). Some positions were a total failure, but at least we had a good laugh. One day his sister visited after a morning of vigorous sensual play. As soon as she walked it, she curled up her nose and called us a couple of perverted cunts, and walked out. We couldn’t stop laughing. She was great and just as beautiful as her brother. If she weren’t his sister, I would have definitely tried to get something on with her (and her super sexy boyfriend). After my semester was up, I stayed through the summer, and we traveled all over Scotland. It was the most glorious time of my life. My studies took me back to New York, which is were I work now. We knew it had to end, but we have remained excellent mates and when we visit, our respective partners know that we will be hooking up a lot and they are welcome to and have joined in multiple times. Thanks again for your stories and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to read about Eddie bottoming for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story. One of the best I have read.

Maybe have Eddie go up to the office while Dave is working and blow him under the desk whilst he is on the phone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes such a hot story that I masturbated while reading it. Perhaps a couple of friends could join them for a group sex session.

SpiremanSpiremanalmost 2 years ago

More adventures with Eddie please, it’s a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story. While Eddie is straight, he’s very bi-curious and open to lots of gay sex. Next, I’d really like to see Eddie give Tom a blowjob and then bottom for Tom. He seemed very intrigued by the prostate orgasm. I’m not really a fan of group sex, especially when Eddie is just getting comfortable with gay sex. I think his comfort comes in part from his attraction to Tom, so I hope you don’t bring in others. That would cheapen the dynamic between these two in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Both episodes have been immensely enjoyable. I am new to this kind of writing and find it very, very stimulating in the trouser department! Lots more to cum I sincerely hope. I hope that you have been spurred on by some great comments posted here. Always good to read UK erotic stories. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a fellow fan of big, gruff Yorkshire men, I loved this! 😍

Rogothe3rdRogothe3rd11 months ago

i hope there'd be more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous