Eddie's Sexual Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unaware of the audience outside the room, Beth and Eddie continued their bedroom romp. "Cum inside me," Beth cried. "It's okay, you're not going to get me pregnant."

Eddie knew he could trust her and released a strong load of his milky white cream into her hot throbbing pussy. "Oh my god; that feels so good," Beth said, trying to muffle her screams. Eddie surprised her with another blast of cum some of which shot up onto her little heart-shaped patch above her now cream-filled hole. "Oh fuck," Beth was speechless.

Outside, Shiloh had reached her second climax and had her wetness running down her fingers and legs. She retreated back to her room for a more private session, unaware that Beth and Eddie would do the deed one more time.

Beth had collapsed onto Eddie and placed her head on his chest. They didn't say anything. Nothing needed to be said. This was the culmination of their friendship. Both felt closer to each other than before. Eddie wondered if he should have slept with her sooner. He looked over at her. She was still gorgeous. He admired her body as she lay next to him. Her breasts pressed up against his side. Her leg wrapped around his; the feeling of her wet pussy against his thigh. He fell asleep to the sound of her soothing breathing.

Around 5AM, Eddie awoke to his cock being stroked. Beth had taken it into her hand and began stroking it, getting it hard for another go-round. He rolled on top of her and slid himself inside her. His cock was covered in his own cum and her juices as he thrust himself in and out of her. It was much like before only this time they had switched positions.

Eddie kissed her lips. Then, her neck. Then, her shoulder before looking into her eyes. She wanted him. She had been deprived for far too long. He blew another load of cum inside of her. She moaned softly as she came too. Eddie rolled back to his side of the bed. Beth cuddled him some more. Eddie watched as she closed her eyes. He thought about taking a picture of them to send to Mia per the terms of their bet. But, he did not think this was the right moment. He dismissed the idea before drifting off to sleep. Nearly two decades of pent-up sexual frustration between the two friends had finally come to an end.

They awoke around noon. Shiloh had been up for a few hours and toasted them when they stumbled into the kitchen. "Did you two have fun?" she asked. A shit-eating grin was plastered on her face.

"Fucking hell," Beth said realizing she was taking the walk of shame. "I did not want you to know I slept with him."

"It was only a matter of time, Beth," Shiloh replied. "You have been crushing on him hard since he arrived."

Beth could not deny it. She sat down at the table along with Eddie. The three had coffee while trying to decide what to do for the day. "How about I take you two out for lunch?" Eddie suggested.

"Sounds good," Shiloh said as she got up to get ready.

"This isn't weird for you?" Beth asked. "We're always going to be friends; we're just a little bit closer." Eddie responded giving her a kiss on the cheek.

The three went to lunch and enjoyed each other's company as they ate and talked. The conversation turned to what to do that evening. Shiloh's face lit up. "Let's hang out in the hot tub and drink."

"You have a hot tub?" Eddie looked at Beth.

"Yeah, it's on the back porch," she replied

"Sounds good to me," Eddie said. They finished their meal and headed back to the house. They agreed to get some rest before starting the festivities. Eddie got up and put on a pair of board shorts he had packed. He left his room and went to the back porch. He opened the sliding door and could not believe the sight in front of him. Both Beth and Shiloh were already in the tub. Beth was wearing a bright blue bikini and it appeared as if her breasts were floating on the water. Shiloh was wearing a tinier black bikini which made her smaller breasts appear bigger.

"Stop gawking and get in here," Beth said. Eddie got in the tub between them. Beth handed him a beer.

"How long have you been in here?" Eddie asked.

"Just a few minutes," Shiloh responded as she took a drink of wine from her glass.

They sat in the tub drinking and shooting the breeze for 45 minutes. All three were feeling pretty good and all of them were ready to let go of their inhibitions. Eddie began rubbing his hand on Beth's leg under the water. His hand found its way to her pussy and he began rubbing it through her bikini bottom. Beth laid back and took it in. She let her sunglasses hide the pleasure in her eyes as she held onto her wine glass with one hand and the side of the tub with the other.

Eddie was so involved in what he was doing to Beth that he did not notice Shiloh undo his shorts and start jerking him off. Her strokes were small and subtle as to not make Beth aware of her devious activity. Shiloh could tell Beth was getting off and used her other hand to guide Beth's foot to her pussy. Beth looked in her direction and Shiloh gave her a nod. Beth began pleasuring Shiloh with her foot.

Eddie knew what was going on and while he had questions, he was getting turned on about it. "We've done a little naughty stuff here and there," Beth confessed. Shiloh began letting out soft moans as did Beth.

It was then that Eddie stood up with the girls relieving him of his shorts. He sat on the edge of the tub with Beth and Shiloh at eye-level with his cock. "So, I guess we're doing this?" Eddie asked.

"YUP!" both girls said in unison.

Shiloh ran her tongue up and down Eddie's shaft while Beth massaged and sucked on his shaven balls. He had never been part of a threesome before and he was enjoying the attention his dick was getting from the two women. Shiloh was really into it. She deep-throated him, drooling all over his balls and her breasts each time she came back up to get a breath. Her limited sexual experiences had never quite prepared her for the size of a cock that she was currently sucking.

"I can't believe it took you the better part of two decades to fuck him!" Shiloh joked to Beth.

"Had I known," Beth answered in between licking Eddie's balls. "I would have done it before he had the chance to get away!"

It was then that the two switched out with Beth sucking and licking the shaft while Shiloh took care of his balls. "Oh fuck me," Eddie exclaimed as he leaned back enjoying the oral services of the sexy women in front of him.

"Patience baby," Beth answered.

The girls got out of the tub with Shiloh holding Eddie's dick and leading him to a nearby lounge chair. She sat on it and took Eddie's cock back into her mouth. Beth came up from behind him and squeezed and caressed his ass while kissing his shoulder blades before coming around to do the same to his neck and chest. Beth went over and knelt down to kiss Shiloh before gently licking her nipples.

Shiloh pushed herself back onto the chair with her back against it. Beth helped her adjust it so she was prone and could easily straddle her face. Shiloh began licking Beth's pussy while Eddie ran his tongue on hers. She had guys go down on her before, but not like this. Eddie knew where to lick and how to do it. She had to take momentary pauses from eating out Beth to moan in delight.

Eddie could not believe how good she tasted. He slid a finger inside her as he traced his tongue just on the edge of her pussy lips. She was tight, even for a finger. He was wondering if she would be able to handle him.

"Oh fuck...I need you inside me!" Shiloh exclaimed.

Eddie positioned himself to slide inside Shiloh. She was so wet that it made a lot easier for him to get in than he had anticipated. "Oh...uhnn...fuck," Shiloh could not believe the size of the cock inside of her. Beth got up and knelt by Shiloh's side as she was getting fucked. She watched in aroused amazement at the motion of Eddie's cock entering her and sliding out. He would pull out all the way just for Beth to suck on it.

After the third time, Beth wanted Eddie inside her. "My turn," She said as she pushed herself in between Eddie and Shiloh. Beth leaned down and gave Shiloh's pussy a good lick.

"Mmmm...that's good," She said.

Eddie backed up and gazed upon Beth's curvy ass. He was unable to get a good look at it when they hooked up the first time but, he was getting his money's worth now.

It was sexy and the thought of being in her again made him very hard. He placed his hands on each side of her ass and inserted his cock inside her. Beth looked up and moaned. She knew he was going to feel good but not this good. Eddie began pounding deep inside her. He thought he was going to cum so he slowed down and made his thrusts longer and slower. Shiloh was getting turned on watching Beth take it from behind while her pussy was being ate. She began to tremble as the first wave of climax surged throughout her body.

"I'm gonna cum," Eddie said. Beth moved to a kneeling position in front of him and was joined by Shiloh who had just recovered from her orgasm. Eddie blew his load on both girls trying to make sure he didn't neglect either one of them. Beth received the first load on her chin and right breast while Shiloh took the second load to both her breasts. A third load landed on Shiloh's arm as Eddie was trying to turn towards Beth.

Eddie collapsed a little to the deck. Beth and Shiloh began licking the cum off his cock with Beth licking the little that had found its way onto his hand.

"I need a beer," Eddie joked.

Beth got up and picked one out of the cooler. She sat behind him on the edge of the tub after giving him the cold beverage.

"Hello?" a voice from around the corner of the house said.

"Fucking shit!" exclaimed Shiloh as a young man walked into the backyard.

"Oh fuck! Man, I'm sorry. I didn't know...covering my eyes. I don't see anything!" the stunned young man said.

"Jack, what the hell are you doing here?" asked Shiloh.

Eddie was a bit amused by all this. Shiloh was alternating between covering up and confronting this guy using her little bikini.

"I'm sorry, Shiloh. I came over to bring that stuff you had asked about yesterday."

"FUCKK...I completely forgot," she said. At this point, Eddie whispered to Beth, "Who the hell is this guy?"

"It's Jack. His family lives a couple of miles down the road. He's always had a bit of a crush on Shiloh," Beth answered.

Jack looked very uncomfortable. "I...I..can come back later," he stammered. "No, it's fine. Just set it on the table." Jack looked to his left. "Okay, but I need the cash," he said.

Eddie, surprised by the response, spoke up. "Hey son, look around. There's ass, titties, cock and balls hanging out. Do you honestly think there are any pockets with cash in them right now?" Jack almost fell over being sternly addressed by a naked man. Before he could answer, Shiloh walked over to him and gave him an eyeful of her nude body.

"Do you like what you see," she asked playfully. "Uhhh..." was all that Jack could muster. Shiloh got on her knees and unbuttoned his jeans. She pulled them down revealing Jack's erect cock. "I guess you do," Shiloh said looking up at him. She took him into her mouth which wasn't as daunting a task as it was with Eddie's monstrous cock. Jack may not have been as endowed as the older gentleman on the pool deck but, Shiloh felt that this was an easier alternative to cash payment.

Shiloh backed Jack towards an empty lounge chair and he sat back on it while Shiloh crept towards him on her hands and knees to continue sucking him off. Eddie and Beth took in the spectacle before them. Eddie hadn't noticed that he was getting hard again but, Beth did and she moved her arms around his waist to start stroking his cock.

Eddie continued drinking his beer while Beth jerked him off. Shiloh looked amazing from behind and he couldn't help but notice the way her ass wiggled as she was sucking Jack's cock. "Go fuck her," Beth said snapping him out of his thoughts.

Eddie got up and knelt down behind Shiloh. He licked his fingers to lubricate her pussy but, she was already soaked again. He slid his cock deep inside her. "OH FUCK!!" Shiloh loudly moaned. She began to furiously suck Jack's cock as Eddie drilled her hot hole from behind.

"Oh god I'm cumming!" exclaimed Jack suddenly.

He shot a massive load inside Shiloh's mouth; some of which had dribbled onto her chin as he pulled out. She swallowed most of it before licking the remainder on her chin from her finger.

Meanwhile, Beth was massaging her pussy while watching her stepdaughter take on two cocks.

Eddie continued fucking Shiloh in the same spot. "Oh my god," Shiloh said. Eddie assumed she was talking about him but then realized that Jack had gotten hard again. Shiloh resumed sucking Jack.

"Try to hold it this time," Shiloh said with a wink. She wanted to take both men's loads at the same time. Eddie felt Shiloh's pussy clenching on his cock and her body trembling from what must have been pure ecstasy.

Shiloh could feel both cocks ready to blow so she sat up so Jack and Eddie could move in front of her. Jack blew his load first...again. He covered her right cheek and nose with his cum. Eddie followed with a blast to the middle of her face that just reached her forehead.

After both men had emptied their balls onto her face, Shiloh picked up a towel and wiped herself off.

"I'll call you tomorrow so you can get the money," She said. Jack pulled his pants back up and turned to leave.

"Hey bud, before you go," Eddie began. "Could you take a picture of us?" Jack looked at him in bewilderment but took Eddie's phone as Beth and Shiloh posed on either side of Eddie still in their nude glory. Jack snapped the picture and a second one at the request of Beth which resulted in the two women placing kisses on Eddie's cheeks. Jack handed the phone back to Eddie and started out.

"Hey Jack," Beth said as she nonchalantly rubbed her pussy. "I better see a repeat performance when I see you over here again," She winked at him. Jacked hurriedly walked back around the house.

Eddie looked at Beth with a quizzical expression. "Hey, I let you fuck Shiloh. I might as well get something for my generosity," She teased.

Shiloh looked at him and said, "Don't worry about it. Beth caught him watching her one time. She's just messing with him."

"So, what did he drop off?" Eddie asked. "Oh yeah," beamed Shiloh. She went over to the table and pulled out a baggy of pot. "I thought we might need this," she said. Beth let out a "woot" as Shiloh rolled the joint.

The next couple of hours were a haze. The three continued drinking and smoking before going back inside the house where they all piled onto Beth's bed naked. Eddie awoke sometime after midnight to Shiloh riding his cock. He put his hands on her legs as she rode him. He looked over at Beth who appeared to be asleep although her hand suggested she had been masturbating.

Eddie felt himself close to cumming. Shiloh must have been at it awhile if it was this quick. She leaned down and said, "Fill my pussy up. I want to feel what it's like having you cum inside me."

Eddie was in no position to protest. He felt his cock releasing a load of cum inside her. Shiloh closed her eyes as she let the feeling overtake her body. She got off him and rolled to the side. The three stayed in bed until nearly lunchtime the next day.

When Eddie got up, he staggered out the bedroom. He was still naked so he went to his room to get some clothes. Afterwards, he found Beth outside surveying the mess outside. Their bikinis, his shorts, beer cans and errant cum spots adorned the deck. Shiloh came outside with a big trash bag. The three cleaned up the area and laughing about the chain of events from the night before.

When they were done, Eddie went to get showered and pack up his things. He had a plane to catch the next morning. Beth was going to the hotel with him so, he said his goodbyes to Shiloh giving her a hug and a kiss before heading out the door.

When they arrived at the hotel, Beth accompanied Eddie to his room. When they entered, Eddie sat down his things and looked at her. "You know, this is very familiar," he said.

"Yeah, but this time, I think you want me to stay," Beth replied. "After all, I can't let you leave without having you to myself one more night. Besides, you've fucked me and Shiloh three times each. I think I deserve the distinction of having you more than her."

Eddie looked at her. "You saw us in the bedroom?" he asked.

"I was touching myself while she rode you. I think I fell asleep," she said.

"Well, you had better stay., Eddie said taking her into his arms.

There wasn't much sleeping going on that night. Beth and Eddie enjoyed passionate sex in the bed. Hot sex in the shower. Culminating with sex on the balcony. Beth took loads of cum on her tits, her ass and inside her pussy before the night was through.

Eddie got up just before dawn and kissed her. He left the room with her still sleeping as he made his way to the airport to head back home. He knew she might give him an earful over the phone later but, he felt this was the right way to leave things. After years of wondering, they finally got each other. They finally knew what it was like to be together.

Around the time Eddie's flight was departing the gate, Beth awoke to find a rose and a note on the pillow next to her. Covering herself with bed sheets, she sat up and read what he had written her. She smiled and smelled the rose, hoping that it would not be another 15 years before they saw each other again.

12