Valerie Pt. 01

Story Info
I meet up with a coworker at training who will do anything.
2.2k words
4.46
21.5k
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow on story to Cathy FL PT 06-08.

I had met Valerie (Val) when I had visited a coworker in Florida. She was a close friend of Cathy, had been her college roommate and occasional sex partner. Val was a big blonde, 5'8" tall, 36 D tits, trim waist, shaved pussy and a love to fuck attitude. Over the weekend that I met her she fucked at least four different guys and had spent some time with Cathy and me. She was also a Senior Consultant with the company I worked at.

All members of the professional staff had to attend at least 40 hours of continuing education every year. This was usually accomplished through group meetings at locations around the US during the summer. As a Senior Manager Industry Specialist, I usually attended these sessions as an instructor. The biggest benefit of being an instructor is you get your own room - no roommate. The Southeast sessions were being held at a resort facility in Tampa owned by a client. We used it during the slow season and took over basically the entire facility.

I arrived late Sunday afternoon, checked in and attended the instructors arrival dinner where we went over the objectives and rules for the week. Always a nice dinner and we had an open bar. Was after 10 pm before I headed back to my room. I had a pretty good buzz and intended to go straight to bed. Was naked and just dozing off when there was a knock at the door. Thinking it was someone just at the wrong place I went to the door and looked through the peephole.

Standing in the hall was Val from the Ft. Lauderdale office. She was a very close friend of Cathy and had been involved with some fun we had in Florida about a year before. She knocked lightly on the door again and was looking around like she was afraid she would get caught. I remembered being naked with her, all 5'8" 36D tits, blonde hair and her smooth pussy. Since she had seen me naked before and the last time I saw her she said she hoped to get to fuck me I did not bother to put on clothes on.

I quickly unlocked the door, opened it, grabbed her arm and pulled her in. She was wearing a sundress like she did in Ft. Lauderdale before. Visions of her naked under it danced through my head. Maybe this week was about to get much better.

"What are you doing here?," I asked.

She smiled, "I am a student this week, heard you were going to be an instructor, wanted to come by and say hi." She looked at me over and grinned.

"So you thought you would drop by?", I asked.

She acted a little coy, "Well yes and apparently you thought it was alright to answer the door naked. I can leave if you need me to."

I smiled at her, "No, you can stay, just caught me off guard. Do you need me to put something on?"

"No, that outfit is just fine," she laughed.

"How have you been?", I asked her as she sat on the bed.

"I have been well. Been going a little slower on the fucking guys at work thing. I got caught with a married guy, his wife was not happy. She made him go find a new job. So I am looking outside for opportunities these days."

"Do I count as an outside opportunity?"

She smiled a very wicked smile, "Oh I definitely will make an exception for you."

Val reached out and grabbed my hardening cock, stroking it lightly.

"I never got to really play with this the last time."

Her hand felt so warm on my cock. Looking down at her she just stared at my cock, lust in her eyes. My cock had briefly been her when we had been together before but our deal with Cathy was I could not fuck her then.

I reached down and grabbed her hand, stopping her stroking," What makes you think you can have this? What do you want to do?"

Val looked up at me with a look of concern in her eyes, "I want to suck it, play with your balls. I want to feel your cock deep in me, pumping your cum into me."

"Just your pussy, like I did with Cathy? What else do you want, where do you want me to cum? "

Her hand was trembling on my cock. "You can have me however you want, wherever you want. I have needed you to fuck me since I saw you naked in the shower fucking Cathy. I can't tell you how many times I have masturbated thinking about you fucking me. Never thought I would get the chance. Was so excited when I found out you were an instructor here."

"Show me how you make yourself cum thinking about me."

Val smiled and let go of my cock. She stood up and pulled her dress over her head. As I suspected, she was completely naked under it.

She began rubbing her hands over her stomach, up to her tits, down to the top of her bald pussy.

"I think of you fucking Cathy, watching your cock move in and out of her. Knowing you are fucking her unprotected pussy."

Her hands squeezed her tits as she spoke. Then she took one nipple in her mouth, sucking it. When it was good and hard she switched to the other one.

"Then I think about your lips, tongue on my pussy. Licking, sucking, making me wetter and wetter." Her finger slid on the outside of her pussy. I could tell it was already wet, glistening as she touched it, then bringing her finger to her mouth sucking it clean.

"I see your cock pulsing in my pussy, filling me up with your hot cum," she said, sticking her middle finger into her slick bald pussy, the other hand still working her tits.

"A married boss, fucking you, pounding you hard, cumming in you."

"Oh god yes," she said, sliding another finger into herself.

"Does that feel good, your fingers in our pussy, playing with your clit?"

She nodded her head, clearly getting into it, her hand moving faster over her pussy and clit, "Your cock would be better."

"Soon enough. I want to see you cum. You were horny when you knocked on my door, you were already close."

Her eyes were closed now, she just nodded her head. "I have been thinking about you fucking me all day. My pussy has been wet the entire time driving over here, I could barely not touch myself."

I stepped behind her, "You can touch yourself now. Make yourself cum, release it, let it go."

Reaching around her from behind made her gasp, she had not seen me move behind her. My fully erect cock rested in her butt crack and I grabbed her tits feeling her hard nipples. She reached back with one hand, placing it on my ass, pulling me closer to her. My mouth was right next to her ear.

"Are you thinking about the 1st time you saw me and Cathy fucking? You masturbating while I took her from behind, fucking your best friend and a lover. I remember the look on your face, your fingers in your pussy, you cumming so hard."

She was moaning now, humping against my cock, fingers flying in her pussy, my hands squeezing and pinching her tits.

"I remember, I remember. You were fucking her and I was imagining your cock in me. Your cock filling me up," she gasped.

Her body went tense as the orgasm slammed into her.

"OH FUCK, OH MY GOD."

Her body trembled as she came, her knees giving away a bit. If I had not been holding on to her she would have fallen to the floor. She was gasping, trying to catch her breath. Val pulled her hand from her pussy and raised it over her shoulder in front of me. I licked her fingers tasting the sweetness of her pussy juices.

"HMMM, you are so tasty. Did that feel good? Thinking about Cathy getting fucked and wishing it was you?"

"Yes. I could actually see you guys fucking in my head. Really wanted you to fuck me that weekend, but it was Cathy's time with you."

Val was rubbing her body against mine, my cock sliding up and down her ass crack. She then turned and faced me.

"That was amazing. What can I do for you?," she said then leaned up to kiss me, a long wet kiss.

My cock was grinding against her right above her pussy. Her hand reached down, pushing my cock to the entrance of her pussy. She purred as she rubbed the head of my cock on her pussy lips.

"That feels nice."

She smiled and continued rubbing me against her pussy, cooing and purring.

"Will you fuck me now? Can I feel you in me, your cum filling my pussy?"

My cock was at the entrance to her pussy. I bent my knees and pushed up, my cockhead slipping into her.

"Oh yes," she said softly into my ear.

I slowly turned her and moved her to the bed. Reaching the edge she sat down and laid on her back, her legs open and feet touching the floor.

As I approached, she raised her legs, knees touching her chest. I moved between her legs, my cock touching her pussy. Lining my cock up, I pushed my cock into her in one motion.

"OH FUCK, yes. I have been waiting for this, fuck me, fuck me hard."

Watching her play with herself had definitely made me hard and horny. Grabbing her ankles I pushed her up exposing her pussy to the maximum. I remained buried balls deep in her as her pussy clenched my cock. Moving slowly I began to pull my cock almost all the way out then pushed back into her.

Val's tits shook back and forth as I thrust into her. She looked at me, smiling a look of bliss on her face.

I picked up the pace, wanting to fuck her hard and deep. Felt the need to really pound her.

"Yes fuck me hard, fuck me deep. Cum in my pussy, been waiting for you to fuck me like this," she said urging me on.

I could feel my orgasm building at the base of my balls ready to explode into her, Sensing I was getting ready to cum, Val pulled her legs free and wrapped them around me pulling me to her.

Val had a glazed look on her face. Her pussy was hot, wet and she was clenching her muscles squeezing my cock. My cock swelled in her and I grunted as the 1st shot blasted into her.

Val's legs pulled me as deep as I could go in her, "YES, fill me up, cum in me."

I'm not sure how many times I pumped into her, but it drained me. As I was finishing up, I could feel her pussy spasm, her breathing became short as another orgasm hit her.

"I'm cumming again, Oh god, yes."

I held my cock in her and as her orgasm subsided she released her legs. Falling forward on her, my head rested on her tits, I could feel her heart pounding. Laying there catching my breath she held my head to her tits. My cock slowly softened and slid out of her. Moving off of her I moved onto the bed and she slid up cuddling next to me.

"Thank you for letting me in and for fucking me. I have wanted that since I saw you that 1st time and grabbed your cock and started sucking it."

"Glad you dropped by. It was amazing watching you cum and then cumming in you."

Val looked at me, "I have to be careful this week. The Partners told me I was lucky I did not get fired for fucking the manager. Probably helped that I had fucked the lead partner, but I need to be very discrete this week."

"Understood, will do whatever you think is best. Would like to see you some more, but if you think it is too risky then don't."

"Oh no, I am fucking you all week. We just need to be careful. Like I need to go sleep in my room tonight, I don't need the roommate raising questions about where I am."

"That makes sense, but I wish you could stay."

She sighed, "Me too. But I plan to keep this busy," as she grabbed my dick.

Moving down my body she took my cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked on it for a few seconds,

Looking back up at me, "We taste good."

She slid out of the bed, found her dress and slipped it over her head. I could see my cum running down her thighs as she did.

"You are a bit of a mess."

"I know, I will take care of it when I get to the room."

She leaned in and kissed me.

"Can you take a peek in the hall and make sure the coast is clear?"

I laughed, "Sure."

Moving to the door I looked out the peep hole and not seeing anyone opened the door. Poked my head out and looked in the hall, "Coast is clear."

Val stepped by me squeezing my cock, "See you soon."