Eddie's Sexual Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked up his phone. It was after lunch. He called Mia to find out about the chain of events from earlier. Mia answered and sounded a little sleepy.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Mia, how did I get home from the bar?" Eddie inquired.

"Leah brought you home. She helped your drunk ass get inside your place and put you into bed," she replied.

"Were you with her?" Eddie asked.

"No," she answered. "I stayed behind."

Eddie had one more question. "Did you two put me in the break room after closing time?"

Mia sounded a bit annoyed with the questions. "Why in hell would we put you there? You were drunk and you needed to go home. That is where Leah took you."

"Okay, thank you," said Eddie before hanging up.

Eddie came to the realization that the sex with Mia and Leah was only a dream. While it felt real, it was only an erotic, sexually intense, hardcore dream that resulted in him blowing his load everywhere like he was teenager again.

Feeling annoyed and slightly embarrassed, he stripped his bed and then went to get a shower. He needed to get his head right and try to make sense why he was suddenly having these sexually charged dreams.

"It could be nothing," he lamented.

After his shower, he got dressed and headed out. Crazy dreams or not, he had to embrace the new changes that awaited him.

12