Eddy

Story Info
A straight guy at the bar, a few too many.
2.5k words
4.34
39.2k
31

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Eddy and his friends at a local bar, I was there with a co-worker she and I having had a long day and week we needed a drink to blow off some steam. We got our drinks and found a table in close proximity to Eddy and his friends, she and I talked shop for a while bashing all the others in the office and laughing it off.

Ed and I traded looks a few times, he was a hunk of a man, He was six foot four, reddish brown hair, a full lush beard that covered his neck and chin, the man was ruggedly handsome, with the bluest eyes I had ever seen. I would later ask if he had contacts in but that was the actual color of his eyes. The man had broad shoulders, muscular arms, to his hairy forearms, down to his massive mitts he had for hands.

His chest filled in his tight fitting tee shirt with a gym logo on it, his torso formed a perfect V shape down to his hips and bubble butt. His thighs filled his grey sweats so well, the bump that was his package was easy to see the man was hung. Ed had hairy legs to his size twelve feet, the man had on trainers, no actual socks to be seen.

Trish and I chatted for quite some time, but she had to get going her boyfriend was waiting for her to get home so they could go out on date night. I went over to the bar I had no plans to sit alone, hoping someone would come in that I knew. I was slowly sipping my beer when Eddy came up and said "Hey" to me.

We traded pleasantries introducing ourselves to each other, Ed had the most beautiful smile I had ever seen on a man, his teeth perfectly straight, and so white. He and I talked for a bit, he asked if Trish was my girlfriend, I told him "No" just a coworker. He was about to go back to his friends when he asked if I cared to join them.

With his looks alone, how could I refuse he introduced me to each of his friends, he made silly comments about each of them, they clearly had been friends for years. We all talked about everything and anything, his friends slowly clearing out as they had to get home to their wives and children.

Ed was a single man, he had a girlfriend but she was out of town on a business trip, he did not elaborate what kind if meeting I did not ask. Eddy did not have any plans, so he hoped he and I could hang out for a while. Like I would say no to that gorgeous hunk of a man, Ed and I ordered food to eat he and I talked like we were best friends for years.

He was quite opinionated about gay guys, anyone that was gay bi, or lesbian he had issues with, I laughed at his comment, I assumed he was kidding.

"Tommy I'm curious as to why you think that is funny, I am not comfortable with gay people."

"You asshole I'm gay."

"Tom not you, you can't be gay, you're so straight looking."

Not sure anyone had ever said I looked or acted straight, I was no queen or anything but, I did not hide the fact that I was gay.

"Eddy man I'm gay really, I would not joke about that man."

Ed stood there looking at me like I was telling the biggest fib I had ever told in my lifetime. He kind of looked at me then drank down his beer, smiled I was sure he was still convinced I was kidding him. He ordered us another round, clearly he had gotten here early, the man was putting them down rather quickly and they were showing on how he was acting.

He quickly became less inhibited, joking around calling me his best friend, he looked at me and smiled.

"Tommy man I'm straight, I'm not looking to try out being gay in any way man, you're a great guy you and I connect as friends, but friends only man."

"Eddy come on I do have straight friends, I don't try to convert them, and I don't try to get them naked and in my bed, but dam you are one hot guy, I would totally make the exception with you man."

I told Ed laughing at the last comment I made to him his face dropped and he kind of pulled back a bit.

"I know your kidding me Tommy, you're a dam fine looking man yourself, if I ever thought about being a gay with anyone it would be you man."

Ed laughed as he said this all to me, he had no idea I was slowly undressing the man with my eyes, he was one fine hot stallion of a man. he and I continued to drink, joke around, we talked with all kinds of people in the bar, Eddy introduced me as his gay bud Tommy.

It was going on one when I noticed the time I had work the next day, but calling in sick was looking mighty fine right about now. I mentioned to him that I had to get going, I had an early day the next day.

"Come on Tommy, don't wimp out on me man, I have to work too you don't see me going home early, just one more then we can go."

"Okay one but that's it I have to get home, I'm tired and a little drunk."

"Only a little drunk Tommy I can fix that, maybe another round of shooters might be in order."

"No more shooters, I am not doing any more shooters with you, beer only beer."

Needless to say one turned into two, then last call, then the lights came on the bar closing, dam it was going on two thirty.

"Come on Eddy drink up time to get going, they want us out of here right now."

The bouncer came up telling us to drink up time to go, Ed and I guzzled the last of our beer and stumbled out the door. He was digging in his pocket for his keys, the man planned to drive, once he produced the keys I quickly scooped them out of his hand.

"You my friend are not driving anywhere, you are taking as cab with me."

"Tommy man, I'm good, I can drive man, I only had a few. Seriously man I can drive home, I'm good."

"If you think you are driving anywhere right now you are kidding yourself, you are getting in this cab with me and I am not taking No for an answer."

Ed looked at me and smiled, he put his arm around my neck and stumbled to the cab.

"I fucking love you man, where are we going again?"

"Home Eddy, where is your home? What is your address?"

"Address, where the fuck do I live again Tommy? With what's her name, that girl I am going out with, Brenda, No not Brenda, Joan, yes Joan I think, wait what to hell is her name? Tommy man I don't remember."

I gave the driver my home address, Ed would stay the night, I knew once he was in the house he would be out like a light switch. Ed kind of leaned against me, the man would be out before we got home, he was to big of a guy for me to carry in myself.

When we got there I tried to wake him, he was out, an earthquake would not wake this guy, I offered the driver an extra twenty if he helped me carry him in. We got Ed in the spare bedroom on the bed, I gave the driver an extra forty for his help, and thanked him. Locked the door and would try to get Ed under the covers.

Dam the guy was so handsome even laid out drooling like a drunk he was still cute, I got him sitting up so I could take his jacket and tee shirt off. Ed said a few garbled things that made no sense whatsoever, he fell back on the bed I removed his shoes and unbuckled his pants, I got the zipper down and then I realized he was commando.

After all of this I deserved to see this man's cock, I wrangled him out of his trousers, stripped naked there he was naked and his cock laid against his balls, the man needed a trim and a shave, his pubic hair was out of control, his balls huge orbs in a hairy sack, his cock uncut the skin hanging past his knob, a dribble of precum at the tip.

Ed lifted his head looked me in the eyes, took him a few minutes to realize who I was.

"Tommy fuck man, you gotta help me man I have to piss like a race horse, don't think I can make it on my own."

I got him up, his arm around my neck, basically dead weight, I got him in the bathroom and on the toilet. I had to hold him up so he would not fall on his face, I ran the tap in the sink to make the man start to piss. Once done I got him back on his feet, back in the room and under the covers.

"Night Eddy sleep tight man."

"Night Tommy, I fucking love you man."

I made my way to my room, I really wanted to play with that cock of his, lick those huge nuts of his, maybe rim that tight ass of his as well. I got undressed and brushed my teeth, my mouth felt like a toilet, I got in bed and was out in seconds. I woke up Ed was in bed with me, he was laying half on top of me, his rock hard cock grinding against my hip.

I had my arm around his neck, he was pulled in close to me, he had his hand on my chest, he was pinching my left nipple between his thumb and index finger. His hand went down to my engorged cock, I was dripping precum like a fire hose. Ed held my cock gently stroking it up and down, he grabbed a handful of balls and gently squeezed them.

I ran my hand across his back, I rolled us over so I was now on top of him, he laid there, his syes on mine, his lips inches from my own.

"Tom I am not into kissing."

I leaned in and gently kissed the man, he tried to pull away but I held his head in my hands and kissed him. He quickly stopped fighting me and kissed me back, our tongues meshed, his cock ground against my own. I kissed my way down his neck to his chest, his nipples so pinkish brown, so sensitive, I gently sucked them and squeezed them between my lips.

As I kissed him ever closer towards my prize, Eddy took in deeper breaths, a soft moan on his more sensitive spots. I held my face beside his cock, his cock hard was so perfect, I would say seven by five, uncut the precum oozed out of the man. I gently peeled back his impressive foreskin, sliding my tongue under the hood as I slowly peeled it all back.

His knob was so shiny, so sensitive to my tongue gently gliding over it, I pursed my lips and kissed his cock head, sucking on his piss slit to drain him of the precious precum the man had flowing. I took his engorged penis deep inside my mouth, once in I sucked down on his cock, I stroked his cock with my tongue and mouth.

Eddy's balls reacted quickly, pulling in ready to unload, his cock shot me full of cum, six full shots of semen down my throat and in my mouth. I held his cock till he stopped shooting and I could milk him for every drop. Eddy laid there spent, one orgasm and he was done for, I licked his balls and up his shaft, I would try to keep the man hard so I could drain him one more time.

"Tommy man what are you doing, I can only cum once."

I smiled at him mouth full of cock, I took his balls in my right hand my middle finger in between his legs, the stimulation he felt he had never felt before. I let go of his cock and took his balls in my mouth, the hairy nutsack was so different to have in my mouth, I was so used to shaved balls. I wet my finger and explored a little more, his hole so tight, I would never get anything in him.

"Tommy man you are not going up there."

I folded Ed up and slid my tongue along his butt crack, it too covered in dense hair, when I hit the rosebud I thought he may jump out of his skin. I ran my tongue gently around his bud, gently pressing into him. I let his legs down and took his rock hard dripping cock into my mouth, it took a mere seconds and his cock erupted with yet another load.

Once drained and licked dry I was curious if I could get a third from him.

"Tommy man let me have a go at your cock, I have to know what another man's cock feels and tastes like."

I laid back and let him have his fun, he actually kissed me first, on the lips a really nice kiss actually, then he did as I had done down my neck to my nipples. Down my abs to my cock, he held it in his hand, mine was longer and thicker that his own.

"Dam Tommy you have a big dick."

Ed played with my cock for some time, stroking it, pulling the skin back, the precum oozed out of me, my knob dripping in clear fluid. Ed leaned in and licked at the precum accumulated there, not sure what he thought it might taste like but once he had his first taste he dove in for more till my cock was licked clean.

Eddy took what he could in swallowing my cock, he did pretty good for a guy trying his first cock, he did gag a few times, almost choked once or twice, I told him take what you can and that is all. Ed rolled my balls in his hand, the stimulation to much for me, my balls reacted, my cock swelled and wham Ed got his reward.

I pelted him with white creamy cum, he had it all over himself, he licked at it but was not a fan of the texture, I got up and cleaned myself off. I got back in bed with Ed, he snuggled back in with me, his head on my shoulder, his arm and leg across my body.