Eddy Pt. 02

Story Info
Another visit, we try something new.
2.2k words
4.7
9.8k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke at seven, I called in to work to let them know I was sick and not able to make it in, Eddy got up and went to the spare bedroom, he too called work to let them know he was under the weather and would not be in. Eddy put on his pants and came back in my bedroom, he sat on the side of the bed his head down.

"Dam Tom did we drink last night or what?"

"You can say that again, been a long time since I got that drunk."

"About what we did in your bed Tom, I'm not gay, I was drunk and curious, you're a handsome guy, one thing led to another."

"Ed you were really drunk when we got in but what we did and when, you were not that drunk my friend. Pretty sure you knew what you were doing, and it was you who came to my bed not me to yours."

Ed sat there, I knew he had guilt running through him, he felt so bad about what he and I had done.

"Ed man why are you beating yourself up about this, it doesn't make you gay by any means, it means you wanted to try it and that is all. If you never do it again your not even bisexual, most guys try it once, you saw your opportunity to try it and you did, end of story."

"Thanks Tom makes me feel a little better about it all, not sure why I feel so guilty about it, it was Really Good, best blow job ever and what you did to my ass was fucking Incredible."

"Ed I know lots of straight guys who play with men on the side, men will do what women will not do or try, so many more things I could show you Eddy, make you scream as you cum."

"Tom I am intrigued, and very curious but I know I can never do this ever again, I feel so bad about it all, I have a girlfriend, I'm straight."

"Ed it would have been so much worse had you had sex with another woman, you tried sex with a man, you did not break any rules your not married."

"Still Tom I feel so bad about it all, but man do you know how to kiss a guy or what, I have never been kissed like that ever, she and I never kiss, we rarely show emotion to each other."

I smiled at him and got out of the bed, I was still naked so I put a robe on and made my way to the kitchen to make coffee. I took out food for breakfast, started to get it all cooking.

"Tom I better go, I need to get home and shower and make myself look presentable."

"You are going to have coffee then breakfast, a shower then I will drive you to your car. Take a seat Mister."

Ed smiled I handed him a coffee he watched me as I made breakfast, he and I chatted about general things, he was finally comfortable with me again, I also noticed he did not put his shirt on. He and I ate then he and I got in the shower in my master bedroom, he followed me in I did not tell him I had another shower in the house.

He was quick to shed his pants, his cock semi erect, he did nothing to try to hide it, I took off my robe my own cock was hardening as we got in. We both got wet under the waterfall, Eddy pulled me in for a kiss, he and I kissed then I slowly slid down his body to his cock, I took it in my mouth and swallowed it to the base.

I had Eddy pump his cock in and out, he held my head and used my mouth for his satisfaction, his cock exploded once more. He pulled me to my feet his mouth on mine, his load still partly in my mouth. Eddy got down and did what I had done just not as deep but he was becoming a fine little cocksucker.

He swallowed some of it the rest down the drain, he and I kissed then washed each other, rinsed we got dried off and headed out to get Ed's truck. He and I said our goodbyes, I knew this was a one of, he and I were not going to become lovers by any means. He was a great guy but he was straight in his own eyes and who was I to argue with the man.

We traded cell numbers and we were both on our way, he messaged me once he got home and thanked me for taking care of him. I responded and told him I enjoyed our time together, he was a stand up kind of guy. I did not hear from him for two weeks, I was at work and I got a text from him, he was at "Our" bar as he put it, would I join him for a drink?

I messaged back I could go for one but not a whole night of drinking like we had done before, I met him there same table, same group of guys as last time. We talked most of the guys quickly left, I told Eddy I had to go I was tired and had a long day ahead tomorrow. I could see the disappointment in the mans eyes, but the last time it took me two days to get over the hang over.

I left and made my way home, must have been an hour later a knock on my door, Ed drunk and obviously horny byt he state of his trousers, he had taken a cab. I brought him in and he roughly pushed me to the wall, his lips on mine, his hands all over my body. Dam he was making me hard, I took his hand and led him to my bedroom, I slowly undressed the man.

Once naked I had him stand there so I could take in his beautiful body, the man was ripped everywhere, his muscles bulged, his cock arched outwards, wanting much needed attention. I ran my hands all over his body, I grabbed his engorged cock and rolled the skin back, got down on one knee and took him deep, I swallowed him sucking down as his cock sunk deep in my mouth and throat.

Ed grabbed my head and proceeded to fuck my mouth hard, his balls quick to react his cum draining down my throat.

"Fuck Tommy I should not be here again, she goes out of town and all I think about is coming here to see you, to be with you in your bed."

I pulled Eddy by the hand and led him to my bed, he got under the covers he and I snuggling in with each other. Ed went under the covers to suck my cock, the man loved my cock. I quickly came, my balls exploded, he was not a great cocksucker yet but he was eager to please and learn.

Ed and I snuggled in together, his head on my shoulder, half his body on mine, his beard tickled my chest.

"Tommy man I feel so safe here with you holding me like this, but the guilt is eating me up man."

"You come see me when you can, leave the guilt at home, I like having sex with you man, so many other things we can explore."

"That's the thing Tommy I need to get drunk to summon up the courage to come see you, don't think I don't enjoy being in bed with you like this, but I still feel so bad about it all."

Ed pulled himself up his eyes on mine, his face inches from my own, his lips ready to be pressed to my own.

"Tommy what are these other things you speak of, is it things that I will enjoy?"

"Remember I told you I could make you scream as you cum, those kind of things Ed."

Ed laid on top of me, his lips on my own, I knew at this point the man was no longer drunk, not even feeling good anymore. He just needed the ability to get his mind to come to me, to let it all go so he could come by and enjoy him and I in the same bed. I rolled us over so I was on top of him now, he and I made out, I kissed the man everywhere, he was moaning and groaning.

"Tommy you make me feel so good when I am with you, I have never felt like this with another person in my entire life, this feels so good, so right, but I feel so guilty about it afterwards."

"Ed your not breaking any rules you're not married, you're not with another woman, you and I are not going to become a couple, I'm the guy you come to when she is not there so you can release some tension, you and I are friends Eddy, nothing else."

He seemed a bit relieved and a bit sad at what I had just said to him, he and I snuggled in with each other, in no time Eddy was asleep, it felt so good to have this man beside me, I have to admit I had feelings for him, but this struggle with his sexuality, he would never get past the fact that he could even be the least bit gay, or even possibly bisexual.

I fell asleep with him on me, I woke when the alarm went off, Ed was still in the same position, his head on my shoulder, his arm on my torso, his leg over mine his cock rock hard and grinding into my hip.

"Morning Tommy, did you sleep okay?"

"Morning I always sleep really well when I have a hot man snuggled in to me."

I rolled us over so I was on top of him, I gently kissed his lips, he and I made out, our cocks both needing relief. Ed and I would have our first sixty nine, at first he did not seem to know what I was doing, but he quickly realized what I had in mind. I sensed he and his girlfriend had straight up vanilla, missionary sex only.

Ed was becoming quite a loud lover in bed, the moans, groans, his reactions to the things I was showing him he was becoming a really enjoyable lover. He was on top, I knew he would choke if I drove my cock into him, he fucked my mouth good, he would stop sucking mine the feeling to intense.

I spread his cheeks as I swallowed his cock, his ass was perfect in every way, untouched the perfect pucker, I wanted to slide my tongue along and in, pressing the tip of my tongue into his perfect little pucker. I would have to slowly show him different things he was not one you could just drive your tongue into.

He and I shot each other full of cum, we snuggled in bed kissing touching each other, holding one another till I got up to make coffee. I got up put on a robe and made my way to make coffee and breakfast. Ed came in naked, he was quickly getting more and more comfortable being naked in front of me.

"I better get home Tommy, she will be home soon, I don't want her suspecting anything."

"You are not going anywhere till you have coffee and something to eat, we will shower then I can drive you to your truck and you can head home."

He did not respond he only smiled at me, I poured him a cup of coffee and handed it to him, he and I exchanged looks. I stood in front of him he on the bar stool naked hard, I opened my robe and pulled him into a kiss. My own cock semi erect and ready for another round, I had to have this man fuck me, I had to play with that tight ass of his.

I did not want to scare him off by pushing him to quickly, but I wanted him in me, to feel his cock slowly sink deep inside of me. I closed my robe and went back to making breakfast.

"Bit of a tease Tommy making me hard then leaving me without relief."

"We will eat first then we will try something new, I still have to see if I can make you scream as you cum."

The look on his face was priceless, I knew he was intrigued but a little nervous about what I may have in mind for him and I. We ate and talked, he really was a great guy, secretly I wished the man was gay, he would be a great guy to be in a relationship with, but I would not let my feelings get in the way of what he and I had here.