Eddy's Garage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great Leia."

"You know Paul doesn't have much room. He told me to check with you. I asked the girls why? They said they would show me. Here I am, show me."

"Okay, this way." We squeaked our way up the stairs, and I turned on the lights for each room. I had found two tables and several chairs for the room with the desk. I had set up an older computer on the desk to give the room purpose, but I saved the bathroom for last. The toilet was on one side, near the front wall. The old tub right in the middle and on the other side where the sink had been, was a three sink and mirror counter with three cabinets, and plenty of drawers and lots of lights.

"How did I do?" I asked.

Leia kissed me first, and then the girls hugged me and kissed me. I went back down the stairs to get away from the planning session. There was another knock at the door, It was Laura and luggage, I saw the taxi leaving. I helped her carry it all in and she went up the stairs to see what was going on. I heard happy greetings and then it quieted down a bit. The stairs started squeaking again and they all came down.

"Eddy? Can we use the pickup to move our stuff here tonight?" Asked Sandy.

"Sure." I said. "But you need drapes or whatever for the windows."

"Mom and Laura will head for the mall, and fix that while we pack up."

"What about Laura's bed and yours?"

"We could use your help and truck for that. But we need to clear out our rooms first. Laura can use the pad she slept on at our place."

"Okay, get moving, there's only a few hours of light left. Oh, here's your keys for the door." I handed out four of them. Leia was surprised. I said. "You are welcome anytime too Leia, you and Paul."

It was a busy evening. We got the drapes up except in the work room. Leia didn't have enough money, I figured on getting them on the weekend. Then we all went back to get the beds on my truck, Laura road with me, as close to me as she could get.

"I was prepared to sleep with you, starting to night. I'm sorry you have made a place for me upstairs, and I'm glad too. Does that make sense to you?"

"Yeah, a lot. I don't want to force you to sleep with me."

"You never even asked what I was doing on your porch, You just helped me in the door."

"I've been expectin' it. That's why there's three sinks up stairs. There's also the shower downstairs, and a washer and dryer in the basement."

"Eddy we all love you. We know you won't show any favoritism. We have talked about it a lot."

"I've thought about it a lot. I love you three, I love Leia, and I'm so happy for her and Paul. You are goin' to the college this fall, I've already set up a schedule for you to look at. I need your help in convincin' the girls to go too."

"This weekend, we'll set down and hash it out. First you have to convince me. In any case I'll gang up with you on the other two, they need a career, I've got one."

12