Edeka (The "Plucked Chicken")

Story Info
A big surprise with big emotions.
3.2k words
4.19
6.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arne54
arne54
290 Followers

Hooray, I escaped the clutches of the doctors; nothing is wrong with me, they have forgotten nothing in me and I feel really well. The new hip fits, doesn't cause any problems and the running already works quite well. I have even grown almost 2 cm taller, now with two artificial hips, a giant of 1.71 m. Well, I still need a walking stick at the moment, but it can serve me well at the supermarket checkout. And already I come again on stupid thoughts.

As always I sit in the cafe of our supermarket, drink my morning coffee and think about what I'll bring together today. Actually, I would have enough to write from my time in the hospital, especially from the REHA, but there follows a story of its own.

Now I lounge on the chair and watch the hustle and bustle in the cash area of the supermarket. Christine handles her clientele with routine friendliness, Julia's men like to queue up in front of her and wait a little, because Julia is very pretty and looks at every customer as intensively as if he were the one she would have been waiting for.

And lo and behold, cashier 3 is occupied by Diana.

When she sees me, she gives me this typical false sales assistant's smile, which reaches the corners of her mouth but not the eyes. In addition, this morning she seems more nervous and more driving than usual and again and again she looks at me for a moment. Strange.

I would like to describe her a little.

Diana is about 1,6o m tall, has tight thighs, a crisp butt, light pads around her hips and a cute bosom, which she conceals through her blouse and the Edeka waistcoat. She has an interesting, pretty face and half-length, black hair, which she has usually formed into a hairstyle worth looking at. She looks calm and introverted and it takes time to bring her to a real smile.

But she has a defect. And what a defect.

When she is standing, she constantly pulls her blouse and waistcoat down, as if they were sliding up by themselves. That gets annoying after 5 minutes. Now she is already doing it sitting down.

And secondly, when she walks, she moves her hand over her left ass cheek with every step. When she bends over, she uses it to support herself on the half of her butt. One would like to be her left hand for a day.

She also got her nickname from the plucking of blouses. "The plucked chicken, the wife of the tap ", because her husband likes to pick one, as I know from our own restaurant. She herself was never with me in the restaurant, because where I live, it is not fitting that a woman goes alone, that is without husband, or if, then only in a herd with other women into an economy. Otherwise she has a bad reputation away.

And then chew this permanent gum. These grinding jaws strongly remind me of a grazing cattle.

Diana comes to the cafe and gets her daily latte macchiato. A habitual person, like me with my pot of coffee.

Break for breakfast.

Immediately she wiggles behind in the lounge, as always and then she has disappeared for the next half hour.

But hoppla! What is that?

She approaches me and looks at me shyly.

"May I sit with you for a moment?" is her question.

Oh, we are so familiar? Well, why not?

"Of course, with pleasure', I reply and adjust a chair for her.

I close my tablet computer and look at her expectantly.

"What can I do for you?"

"Well, uh, mmh, I don't know how to say it," she answers hesitantly.

"So, out with the language. I don't bite, or not often and certainly not at all as pretty girls as you.

Diana turns red and looks around in embarrassment. Some of her colleagues already give us curious looks. They know me and are now wondering what I have to do with Mrs. T..

Diana takes a deep breath.

"I just wanted to ask if the scooter out there belongs to you. You know, that ship in the parking lot."

My helmet is on the chair next to me and since my Beverly 500 is the only two-wheeler in the parking lot, the question seems obligatory to me.

What does she want?????

"Yes, that's mine, why?"

Diana's face changes from red to violet and she kneads her hands embarrassed.

"Lady Di, now talk already. You make me all fidgety!"

"Oh, Arne, may I say Arne?"

"Yes, yes, yes, what can I do for you?" I urge. I damn well want to hear the right question from her.

"Can I ride with you?"

Finally! That and nothing else I wanted to hear from her.

"Of course, of course. When?"

"Like now, when? So simple?"

"Yes, it is so simple!"

"Oh! When would you have time?"

"How about Sunday. On Saturdays you have to work. And what does your husband say? You are married, aren't you?"

Diana looks at me sadly. It burrows in her.

"Or don't you want to tell me? You don't have to."

Then it breaks out of her.

"Yes, you should know. He has abandoned me because I cannot have children. All that counts up here is that a woman can have and create children. He has looked for another one and I can see where I am staying. I am thirty-one now. Is my life over? Was that?"

There are tears in her beautiful eyes and a sting runs through my heart. I give her a handkerchief and take her hand.

No matter if her colleagues see it and what they think.

"Hey, you're young and pretty," I say to her, "Why should your life be over? If it's all right, I'll pick you up on Sunday morning and then we'll take a day trip to Switzerland."

Diana sniffs and wipes the tears out of her eyes.

"Agreed. I'm looking forward to it. Helmet and so on I have myself, you do not have to get."

I still hold her hand and she looks around embarrassed. But she doesn't pull it back, but squeezes it tighter.

"Now stay seated a little longer until you are calmer again", I mean, "you know that there is nothing worse than curious colleagues."

Diana nods and we talk about trifles for some time until she has to go back to her cash register.

"Then until Sunday, I'm looking forward to it."

To my surprise she gives me a farewell kiss on the cheek, which gives her a poisonous side glance from Julia and makes her blush again.

"I can hardly wait", I whisper to her and look after her as she leaves the cafe area swinging her hips.

What was that?

Now we have known each other for almost 4 years, what does knowing mean? We see each other almost every day, but we have hardly ever exchanged a private word. And then that!

Finally Sunday.

When I reach her, Diana is already sitting on the bench in front of her house. She hardly lets me take off her helmet and already she falls around my neck.

"It's nice that you haven't stood me up," she says and looks at me relieved.

"Why should I," I ask in surprise. "Promised is promised."

"Not with everyone," she says.

I take her handbag and put it in the topcase, help her in the jacket and then watch her get ready. It's not the first time she's done it, so she's experienced in two-wheel riding. One less worry.

We climb up and off we go.

In Rheinfelden we cross the border and then cross the Swiss Jura to Lake Neuchâtel. At the lakeside, in Bevais, we have a coffee and sit in the sun. Diana seems relaxed and relaxed. She laughs and all gloomy thoughts seem to have vanished.

"Oh how I would love to go for a swim now," she says, pensive, "but I don't have a swimsuit."

I get an idea. After we have rested enough, we want to go on. Diana asks me if we are going to Bern now. I smile at her.

"Let me surprise you."

I know a small pond near Langenthal, beautifully hidden and secluded. Let's see what happens.

After 30 minutes we are there. I stop and let them go down.

"It's nice here," she says with rapture. "What are we doing here?"

"You wanted to go swimming, now you can", I reply.

Diana looks at me in amazement.

"But, but . . . I don't have any swimming gear with me???"

"So what? Neither do I. No blanket, no towel, no swimming trunks. We are alone, no one far and wide, the sun shines and will dry us again. So off into the water!"

Diana looks at me in shock and when I drop my covers, she turns around embarrassed. I take her by the shoulders and turn her to me.

"Diana, we are alone here. Nobody sees us. The water is pleasant, the sun is shining, so what´s the problem? You've seen a naked man more than once and I know what a woman looks like."

I let her go and go into the water.

Wonderful, pleasantly cool. I swim out with strong arm strokes, then I look back to the shore. There she stands and fights with herself.

Suddenly she begins to undress and what a pretty woman comes to light. Beautiful, tight legs, a well-formed hip and a crisp bosom. And above all, a fiery red pear is enthroned with embarrassment.

She hurries into the water and swims in my direction with quick steps and covering her treasures so that I don't get too much to see.

"Well, was that bad?" I ask when she arrives.

"No, but unfamiliar," she answers.

"Why that?" I want to know.

"You know, there are no lakes up here and we always have to go for a swim. And you always have to wear bathing clothes."

"And how does it feel without it?"

"Different, but great. Now I can feel the water everywhere".

"Oh . ..? Everywhere?" I grin at her.

"Stupid", she snorts and swims back to the shore.

And I nothing like afterwards.

What a sight. Her plump white ass cheeks protrude slightly out of the water with every arm pull and my snorkel begins to grow fast. It inflates faster than a life jacket.

We have ground under our feet again. Diana turns to me and says:

"Thank you for bringing me here, it's beautiful. . ."

She comes closer. Too close, because my pleasure club hits her belly and she falls silent. She grabs it reflexively and holds on to it.

" . . . here. Oh, my goodness. Because of me?" she asks unbelievingly.

I nod.

"Only because of you. But if you want, you can let him go again."

Diana shakes her head violently.

"No, no, then I'll go under."

I start to laugh.

"But you can stand here."

She insists, puts her arms around my neck and her legs enclose my hips. My lance knocks on her love gate and slowly she pushes herself over it.

This little slut. The innocence of the forest. Look at her, look at her.

Diana clings to me more tightly. She has closed her eyes and sighs relaxed.

"Well, satisfied?" I ask and smile at her.

Shocked, she opens her eyes and wants to free herself. I hold her by the hips.

"No, no, you can't beat it where I feel so comfortable in you," I whisper into her ear. "Stay there, I want to feel you. I have only seen you for four years and nothing more had been possible so far. But now I also want to savour it. I won't let you go that fast."

"Oh Arne, I wanted to get to know you for a long time, but I just didn't dare. I am married and attractive women were always sitting at your table when you were drinking coffee and writing. What do you always write like that?"

"You will see it", I answer and kiss her tenderly on the lips. She replies to my kiss and I feel her tip of her tongue demanding entry into my mouth. Our tongues circle and dance around each other and slowly I move my prick back and forth in Diana.

The water slowly begins to wave and the harder we hit our hips against each other, the higher they get.

Tsunami!

Completely unrestrained I beat my stiff in Diana's greedy cunt, she puts her head on my shoulder and pants and moans unrestrained. Her love channel cramps and narrows, she clings to me and claws her long fingernails into my back. She screams her climax over the water and I explode in her. Deep in her cervix I chase my seed in several batches and come to orgasm breathing violently. And what an orgasm!

With shaky knees I slowly get air again. Tenderly I stroke Diana's back and when she does the same with me, I hiss and draw my breath in between my teeth.

"Oh, you poor thing," she says in a trembling voice. "I'm so sorry I lost my temper, but it was so beautiful. And it's been such a damn long time since a man wanted me so much."

"Never mind, angel, it was a wonderful experience. More than I was allowed to expect. You are a woman through and through. I am crazy about you."

"Even on Tuesday, when I have to work again?"

"You will be surprised, even then. I love you."

"Oh Arne, that would be too nice."

I reach under her buttocks, lift them slightly and march out of the water.

"Let go of me," Diana says in a trembling voice as my lodger straightens up in her every step. "I'm much too heavy."

"I don't think so, darling. You have a figure like a deer, or what is the name of the big grey animal with the trunk?"

"You ass. Celia is right when she says you have a loose mouth. Let go of me at once, otherwise you can experience something!"

We reached the shore and I still impaled it. I clutch her hips even tighter and move my lower body back and forth a few times quickly.

"Soooo, what, fairy godmother? So Celia is right. Well, I guess I'll have to talk a word with her."

Diana puts her head back and closes her eyes. And in front of me lies her wonderful tender breasts, which she always hides so well. It's bigger than I thought and two brown nipples tower up boldly.

Yes, the cool water!

I can't resist and put my lips around the invitation shaking in front of me. A loud "Aaaaaah!" escapes her and she presses my head tighter against her breast. Her incredibly tender and tasty skin stimulates me to the extreme.

My boa in her now really comes back to life and flickers in every corner.

I get down on my knees because I can't stay on my feet for long. My emotions overrun me, I suck on her chest as if it were the last thing I do.

Diana gives out little cries of lust and that stimulates me even more. I grab her by the hands, slide on my back, and now she sits on top of me and has full freedom of movement. Like a rodeo rider, she warps on me, shakes her head so her black hair flies and claps her ass on my stomach and thighs.

I switch off and just enjoy. What a temperament, what horny ferocity.

Suddenly Diana stops, her love cave cramps together and my cock has the feeling of being strangled.

With big eyes she looks at me and then I am flooded with her love juices. Two or three more powerful blows from me and then it's also over with my restraint. Everything I put into her love tunnel and we both scream out our climax.

Diana slumps down on me and gasps for breath. I take her head in both hands, look at her long and tenderly and kiss her as I kiss the woman I love.

"Angel, I don't know what to say. Words are not enough for what I feel for you. I do what I could not have imagined before. I love you more than anything else, Diana."

Diana looks at me thoughtfully.

"Are you really serious? If not, how could I come under your eyes on Tuesday, when I have to go back to work? I'm scared, big scared!"

"You don't have to, Spatzl. Trust me. How far are you ready to go? Would you make our love public, in front of your colleagues?"

"What do you mean now, Arne? Should I perhaps . . .?"

Diana falls silent and I nod.

"Oh, my goodness, what are you doing?"

"Wait and see. Are you in?"

"Everything, but also everything, my love."

She lies down by my side and my bonsai sword slips out of her. Empty-sucked and emaciated. Diana nestles into my arms and I whisper caresses in my ear. We whisper as if we were in love for the first time.

One more time in the water, but only for swimming. After the sun has dried us, we drive to Bruck to visit some friends of mine. What a hello! Of course they know Diana from shopping. When Urs and Iris ( see: the day I see C.-A. M. ) come to visit me, we go shopping, because it is much cheaper than in Switzerland.

In the evening I go to dinner with Diana in Bruck and bring her home. When she asks me to stay with her, I cannot say "no" and we spend a wonderful and tender night.

I experience Monday ambivalently. I stay at home and don't go to the cafe because I need a lot of time to think.

On the one hand, feelings of elation about what we have experienced, on the other hand, uncertainty as to whether everything we have done was right. But then love prevails and I am sure that everything has its order.

Tuesday morning. 08:00 o'clock.

I come into the cafe and my gaze falls into the cash area.

Diana is NOT there.

My sweat breaks out and I get shaky fingers. Hardly that I get the coffee cup at my table.

Relief, it is Tuesday. She still puts the shelves in the morning. A stone falls from my heart.

Twenty minutes later.

Diana comes, sees me and doesn't know how to behave. I get up and go towards her.

I take her head in both hands, kiss her tenderly on the mouth and she returns that kiss without hesitation.

"Good morning, sweetheart, I love you even more today than yesterday. How are you?"

Diana shines all over her face.

"Now good, my love, now good. But now I have to go to the cash register. The work is waiting.

She kisses me again.

"I'll pick you up this afternoon when you're done."

Diana nods and leaves.

Julia gives her a poisonous look, which is visibly mixed with a trace of envy. Christine smiles dreamily and three ladies behind the counter of the café look at me in disbelief.

Let them think what they want.

THE END

arne54
arne54
290 Followers