Edge

Story Info
A sensuous POV tale of desire and denial with a dominant man.
1k words
3.94
8.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell by the way you looked at me at the bar last night that I would cross your mind the next time you masturbated.

Just seeing me was enough to fill your body with hot, tingling lust. Don't deny it.

And truthfully, I was just as obsessed with you. No one else at the bar caught my handsome eye like you did. It took every ounce of restraint I had to keep my huge, strong hands off of you.

What can I say? I'm a pervert.

You were the most gorgeous little thing I've ever seen. And since I'm so good at reading people, I knew that you were never meant to be dominant.

The thought of a natural submissive like you holding me in your mind and flicking your bean without my permission makes my blood boil. I couldn't let you get away with that. And no way in hell was I letting another man take you home -- someone who doesn't know how to treat you right.

I had to say something.

"If you're not busy tomorrow, I'd like to give you a day of unforgettable pleasure," I announced. My voice was smooth and overpowering.

Deer in headlights doesn't even begin to describe the look on your pretty face. You'd never met a man so desperate to please you.

There was only one condition: You had to let me tie you up.

As long as I'm the object of your desire, you're not allowed to cum without my consent. The bondage is to make sure I'm in charge.

"Do we have a deal?" I asked.

"Yes."

You really had no idea what you were in for. And now that I've tied your wrists and ankles to the bedframe, I can do whatever I want with you.

By the way, I noticed how you leered at my figure when I stripped naked moments ago. The way you bit your little lip and carnally stared at my chest, my legs, and my erection. You crave the fire-hot pressure of my body deep inside you.

Don't you dare deny it. Being dishonest will only land you in more trouble.

Of course, now that you're bound, your pleasure depends on me. I'll decide when you get your fix, you horny little slut.

Now let's have some fun.

I play with you just barely at first. Enough to rile you up and leave you constantly wanting more. I'm toying with your throbbing clit and dipping my tongue between your lips.

I'm gentle.

A little too gentle for your taste.

I replace my tongue with my fingers, so I can thrust harder and faster into your tight wetness.

It's a treat to dominate someone so beautiful. So alive. So radiant...

Suddenly, I stop touching you altogether. You're aching for more. When will he finger me again? your desperate mind wonders.

"Beg," I order.

My touch is such a gift that you don't even hesitate. "Please touch me, Sir. I want you so badly. Please. Thank you so much for taking me here. Thank you so much for dominating me."

After you've begged for long enough, I hold my shaft and start fucking you.

It's everything you could have wanted and then some. You're clenching hard around my punishing power.

Slow and steady. Our eyes lock as I bring you closer and closer to the edge. My hard dick feels perfect inside you. You're thanking me and thanking me and thanking me.

Then I finally let you cum... almost.

You drown in the almost when I pull out again. You're begging again. The sound of your obsession is music to my ears. "Please go inside me, Sir. My pussy is itching for you. I want you I want you I want you."

It turns me on so much that I'm penetrating you already, filling you up with raw want.

This is the kind of friction that demands every crumb of attention you have. The kind that washes away inhibitions like dust off an old book, commanding you to moan so loudly that the whole neighborhood hears you.

Feel me deprive you of my dick yet again and twist your nipples, before I thrust three slender fingers into your pulsing pussy.

I'm making you fly, and forcing you to forget everything except how badly you need me.

My hand feels like the size of the ocean when I brush your thigh, your side, your breast -- turning the lady you once were into a puddle of desire.

Let go of composure, darling. Surrender once and for all.

I'm the one who decides when you cum. So enough with the demands, before I have to gag you.

My lips curl into a smile before they suck hard on your clit. And my fingertips are still gliding along your body. I just can't help myself.

Accept my power.

I'm touching you all over. Possessing, but never satisfying, you.

"Oh, my -- God," you stammer.

That's exactly what I am. Your God.

Thank me for using you. It's been a long time since you were this wet, hasn't it? So thank me for that, too.

These ropes are a blessing.

The warmth of my tongue on your nipple is divine intervention. And my cock...

My cock is a miracle when I penetrate you again. And again. And again. Until you can't fucking take it anymore.

But you will. Because I'm your owner, and I'm not letting you cum yet. Who knows, maybe I never will. It's a hell of a thought, isn't it?

Just the thought of it makes you say, "Please, Master. Please please please let me fucking cum I need it so badly -- "

You're breathing faster, crazed by a desire so intense it's almost painful, as more words flood out of you.

"-- and oh my God I'll do anything I swear to God I need it I love you please please please."

I give a long, thoughtful pause and say, "I'll think about it."