Edge Fest: They Crave, They Infest

Story Info
A janitor fights a swarm of horny ethereal pests.
13.6k words
4.74
5.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syberwond
Syberwond
15 Followers

Author's note: After a story about good and friendly ghosts, to my wonderful, most grateful and forgiving audience that I never did enough to deserve, I gladly give one more tale about mischievous ones. Not exactly evil, just, you know. Thirsty. But, hopefully, still hot. Kinda slow for sure, but what do you expect from a story having "edge fest" in its title ;) Obviously, the story is set in a different universe from Sympathetic Spirits, and obviously, as with any work of escapist fiction, everything, from characters to events to laws of physics and biology, is made up. After all, fantasizing about something limited by our laws of reality is boring.

---

"Thank you, sir." The man sobbed and dried his red eyes with a handkerchief.

"I am no sir; my ancestors were serfs. I need the details, and I need to write them down; this is important for the work. If you're embarrassed to speak in the presence of your wife, we can go outside or to another room."

"No... I... We don't keep secrets from each other, I have already told her everything. Well, the basics. So... Where do I start?"

"From the beginning."

---

NIGHT ONE.

---

Marriage of the couple was in no way bad or perfect, but, being passionate lovers in their youth, they both felt that they were losing the spark. Family budget, mortgage, children, ageing parents not exactly approving of their union - the usual set of simple but numerous burdens that slowly erode the mood for anything frisky. Still in love, still best friends; just really busy and tired. A typical story. And as typically happens, one particular evening, after spending the day with the woman he loves but barely touching her even once, a non-specific and not even quite pleasant wet dream happened to the husband. Except, despite being sure that he must have poured a generous load out, it seemed - and felt - as if someone caught it and took for themselves. He admitted that he had a sensation as if someone was touching him, and as he stood up, there was no mess, let alone anyone on or near his genitals. He seemed to remember that he saw two shining dots of mismatched color flickering on a wall and vanishing.

The next day, his wife went to her parents to visit and maybe leave the kids with them for a couple days, but fell slightly ill and stayed the night at their place. Husband promised to clean the house and cook something to her arrival, anticipating finally having little private time with her. He was done way sooner than he expected, watched some TV, and took a shower.

As he was rinsing, he heard a silent angelic laughter right next to him. He turned around, and saw a youthful pale face framed by wavy, floating, wispy dark red hair that seemed slightly blurred. The beautiful stranger moved her face to his and planted an innocent kiss on his cheek, which he definitely felt. As he blinked to take a better look, she was not there. Being a reasonable person, he jumped out of the bathtub, locked all the doors and walked around the entire house, switching the lights on everywhere, to see if there was an intruder. The house had a mostly linear layout, and it was definitely empty.

Way worse than his worries about intrusion was that he felt strange obsession with his shower vision, unable to stop thinking who she was, why did she kiss him, and will he see her again. Considering everything done for tomorrow, he switched the lights off and lay on the bed, still completely naked. Just as he closed his eyes, he heard someone breathing next to him. Looking up, he saw five things out of ordinary. The girl from his shower vision was there. She was floating. She was glowing. She was slightly translucent, and absolutely gorgeous. She leaned in for a small peck on the lips, and he had no wish to resist. Her eyes, red without pupils, pierced him; her floating dark copper hair was brushing against him, but it neither got tangled, not tickled; her skin's opalescent lustre was of all the colors of a moonstone. Her lips, pink, soft, warm, left the taste of sweetest honey on his, and he could not hold himself, as she leaned to press them to his again, from giving them a slight lick. She let out a happy "hmm?", lay on top of him, and covered his chin and neck in kisses. He felt the otherworldly warmth of her firm breasts against his chest.

"Who are you?" he tried to ask, but she just brushed her finger over his lips and brought herself closer to his face. "Do you have a name?" She touched the tip of his nose with hers. "I'm married. We can't..." She stroked his cheek, covered his eyes with her palm, and gave him a deep, long, passionate, sloppy kiss, filling his mouth and nostrils with her intoxicating sweet scent. His inhibitions cracked, and his erection rose. "No," he hesitated and tried to push her away. "We can't. You have to leave..."

His hand passed through dissolving misty cloud right above him, the feeling of her weight and warmth vanishing instantly.

For several minutes, he tried to calm his racing heart and think. Either he was already asleep, having visions, or... what? Going insane? Actually being followed by a cuddly apparition? The man went to the kitchen and drank half a glass of ice-cold water in three gulps. Everything felt real to him, including the otherworldly nectarous taste of his mysterious visitor still in his mouth. He returned, sat on the bed, and felt himself being hugged. The copper-haired nymph phased into reality on his lap, holding him by the neck, petite, thin, looking at him with joyful, pleading, hyper-expressive eyes.

"Could you please, please let me stay with you?" she begged, emphasizing "you", and kissed his eyebrow. "I really, really want to stay. Need. You don't like me? Don't want me to stay?" She took his hand and put it just above her breast. She was somehow soft and firm at the same time, everywhere. He tried to look away from her hypnotizing red fluorescent eyes, and could not. The reasonable piece of his mind tried to protest: "Your dad told you a hundred times that a cute girl making you touch her means either disease, pregnancy, scam, or all three; he also didn't say anything about ethereal apparitions being an exception."

"You... can talk?" he asked.

"Of course. Lie down with me, please! Just for a little!" She looked and sounded excited, as if he already agreed to her suggestion. He complied. She floated in the air above him, and as he was on the bed, landed right next to him, with her hand on his chest.

"Who are you? What are you? What are you doing here?"

"I am a friend. I came to you! I felt you. I need your help. I need to... feel you more. Just for this night! It is never bad to help someone, is it? How can it be? Look at me. Look at me!"

He wanted to point out the obvious, that he already was looking at her, but it most clearly was not what she meant. She stroked herself from chin to bellybutton, his eyes following the movement. She looked so small, vulnerable, beautiful, and happy; how long has it been since someone was this happy to be with him in bed, naked?

She put several still quite innocent, but decisive kisses on his face, getting her body closer to him with each, until, once again, her upper half was on top of him. He felt deep fear that if he protests again, she will dissolve and not reappear, ever. Something unbelievable was happening to him, probably for the only time in his life. Is it really that bad if he just gives in and allows it? "Yes," his voice of reason reminded.

"Can you... please just lie here next to me? You can, yes, you can stay with me, just... don't do anything to me. Please."

"Of course. Thank you. Thank you so much!" She leaned in to reward him with a kiss, but stopped herself, put a palm over her own lips, covering her cute, guilty smile. "Sorry. Lost myself for a moment." She turned her back to him, and guided his hands to embrace her under neck and over shoulder. "Mmmh, yeees..." He hugged her short, warm, soft ethereal form tighter. "Mhmmm, so good."

As if just to make herself more comfortable, she raised her elbow and put over his hand. Inevitably, his arm brushed against her chest, and she shuddered just a little, and held his palm tight on the gap between her breasts. He pretended not to notice as she wiggled several more times, with each his palm getting closer and closer to her sweet, pointy nipple. "You are destroying something important," his voice of reason reminded. "Something that you will not fix, ever, even in a hundred years."

"Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes," his semi-corporeal guest whispered, moving slightly and making his palm brush against her more. "This is precious, you will not have to regret it; there is nothing to regret. You are helping me so much." His mind panicked for a second. Is she reading my thoughts?!

---

"Was she?" the husband asked.

"Unlikely. Were you still alone at that moment?"

"Yes. I will get to it. Sorry if the story is too long, sir."

"No 'sir'. My ancestors were serfs. Janitor."

"Jani- what?"

"What do you think she was?"

"...I don't know; I hoped you would tell me."

"I will. Let's proceed with the chain of events for now."

---

His erection rose again, and touched her hip. She responded by moving her lower back, brushing against it. He moved his fingers on her breast; every bit of her surface under his touch slowly became more slippery, as if getting covered in oil. Not that he knew what covering a woman in oil feels like, but if his guess was right, it must feel amazing. She moved her lips to his free hand and locked them around its index finger, sliding her rough tongue on his fingertip. He moved his lips across the back of her head, inhaling the scent of spring forest off her hair. She pressed her perfect backside against his chest. He squeezed, and brushed his thumb over her nipple. She let out a silent gasp and a slightly louder moan. He was giving up. An eternity has passed since anyone, genuinely, with care, effort, and enthusiasm, tried to seduce him. He could not resist. He did not want to.

She turned around and looked into his eyes with admiration and joy. "This is so good. Please," she pushed him to lie on his back and moved on top of him, just hugging gently and pressing her face against his neck at first. "This. Is exactly. What I need. So much." She moved, kissing his neck, collarbones, and finally his nipples with the slightest touches. With her moving lower, and legs apart on his sides, her labia reached the tip of his penis. She moved, and brushed, and gyrated, never forgetting to plant kisses on his chest, until his tip was right at her entrance. Even from this barely existent touch alone, he felt as if her inner warmth was incredibly tight. He dared not move, and she rose on her arms and enjoyed teasing him, looking at his face, and smiling with her open, panting mouth. He stroked her hair and cheek, she intercepted his palm, and licked it from wrist up to the end of middle finger. He gasped. She was switching between grinding her slit on his length and teasing his tip right at her entrance, covering him in her warm, viscous, steamy, luminescent juices. His hips twitched. She gasped, and pressed slightly harder against him, barely not enough to penetrate her.

"It feels great. For you, too; I can see it. Nothing, nothing in the world that feels this good can be wrong. We are happy, we are together, just for this night. We are enjoying what we both deserve. You deserved a little happiness. Nobody will ever know, and everyone will only notice and appreciate how happier you have become." He felt her voice vibrating on his length and her heat covering it. He was inside her warm, wet, tight body. Throwing a glance at her stomach, he saw the shadowy outline of half of his rod bathing in her ethereal substance. "Please. Kiss me. You are a great kisser; I want to feel it again."

She lowered her face to his, letting some of his length out of her. As they touched their tongues around one another's and then broke their lips apart, the scent of her addictive essence once again filling his entire head, she moved lower, embracing him back into her. Her lips travelled from his chest to neck, his penis got pushed in and pulled out of her. He was erect to his very limit. Her lips, also feeling as if they became oily, were leaving evaporating faint fluorescent prints on him.

Taking all his length in with a slight squeal, she slowly rose to a sitting position, and gestured for him to do the same. He stroked her back, caressed her breasts, sucked on her nipples, squeezed her butt, licked, pinched, and kissed everything he could reach, feeling her magnificent scent becoming stronger with each movement and every touch. All was perfect, until the second pair of hands slightly squeezed his sides, and another pair of inhumanly warm breasts pressed against his back.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for helping us." He glanced, seeing that the second apparition was a brunette with straight hair that, unlike the first one's, seemed to at least pretend to obey the laws of gravity. "Everything would have been so much worse without you. We needed it. You are so good, so kind to us."

"Don't be scared, she is a friend, too," the red beauty said through smiling lips, and his alertness went back to sleep. Since she guided him to sit, she was not moving, just allowing him to explore her angelic body. "I will try something, it is very important. The most important. Whatever happens, I am not leaving you. This night is ours. You are ours for tonight, and we are yours. Do you understand?"

"Not exactly?" his lips finally let go of exploring every bit of her neck, and he tried to pay attention.

"I need us to... to do it at the same time, to the top and a little more."

"We have to cum together?"

"Yes... Yes, exactly this. Will you do it for me?"

"I will."

"Promise. Please. I need you to promise. That you will... you will make me cum, and you will cum with me, and inside me. I will be forever grateful. Or if it does not work with me, do it with my friend."

"What?"

"This is very, very valuable and important. We will... ah... never ask for anything else from you, and will never leave you, and will never stand between you and your life or anyone else. And you will see us every night if you want, or never again if you decide so, or whatever in-between. Once a week. Or every other night. On holidays. Or when other women are not around. One of us on odd nights, and the other on - mmmmh! - on even. Or we will invite more friends. You can decide, hah, later. Change your mind whene... whenever."

"What is wrong?"

"Promise me. It may... not work for the first time. Or several. Just keep it for us, me and my friends. Any one of us. Just this... one piece of you, don't spend it anywhere or on anyone else but us tonight. Pro... promise."

The voice of reason screamed. "They are lying to you, they are lying, they are lying, you know that they are lying; if they just needed someone to have simultaneous fun with, they could, each, have rammed through a dozen gym bros in the nearest dorm in the time that it took them to make you stop whining about your marriage. You are not somehow special or chosen, you know you are not. They want something from you, and they refuse to tell what. Or who they are, what they are, where did they come from, what are their names even, and why it's you who they need. Ask them. Ask them anything, press them for answers, do something, don't just allow yourself to be bossed around like a horny teenager getting scammed out of his pocket money for the chance of holding a girl's hand. You are getting your family destroyed, and gasping like an idiot in the meantime. You will not lie to her. You cannot. You know it. When she comes home, you will tell her everything before you say hello."

"Yes, I promise... Is, is your hair glowing? Oh my... Oh my! Are you squeezing me? So good. It feels..."

"You promi... oh... is?.. ah... No-no-no, not yet, not yet, ah! Ah! Ah!!!" Her breath in short and rapid exhales, her stomach spasming, the redhead's back arched, as her body decomposed into fluorescent heavy mist that soaked into the floor. The man inhaled deeply a couple times, panicking. The brunette took his face and looked in his eyes.

"It is fine, she is not gone, she promised not to leave, remember? She just needs a moment. You did not hurt her. Quite the opposite. Calm down, look. Look." Red's barely visible face, satisfied and just slightly conscious, formed in the air for a moment and smiled at him. "Look how well you did." she moved closer and took his chin with three fingers, as if aiming for a kiss. "You will try again."

"Your eyes," he said, looking at her closely and directly at last, "they are actually dark blue."

"Same as my hair," she wrapped the back of his neck with it. "See? Let's help each other. All night long, if you want. Or right now. Let's try again, with me! Maybe I will do better."

"Um, let's start with something simpler." He pulled her onto the bed, pushed her legs apart, and slowly, gently, back and forth, in a dozen slight, barely existent movements, put two fingers inside her.

"Take my hand, please." She shuddered, froze still for a moment, breathing deeply and squeezing his free palm in hers. "This is too good. I will need to get used to it. I may... may not be ready yet. I am so... so sorry."

"Don't be, we only started." The man, drunk from the scent tickling his mind throughout the entire evening, put a series of kisses starting at her knee, making a stop at the spot her pubic hair would have been if she had any, and greedily tasted her sweet, inebriating love juice at its very source. She silently giggled at first, as if finding his sudden enthusiasm hilarious. Then, she started gasping. When he reached the focal point of her sexual sensitivity, she moaned, arched her back, and leaked so much sweetness as if she was trying to drown him. "Please..." she whispered, "please..." The small particles of her essence were already detaching from her, floating away, and evaporating, her very surface becoming pliable and not as tangible.

"Are you ready? Please, please tell me you're ready," he said, moving his face to hers and putting his tip at her soaking wet entrance. Instead of answering, she licked her taste off his chin, spread her labia with one hand, pressed onto her own clit with the other, and moved her hips, embracing his member in her with a happy spark in her eyes. Carefully, slowly, he allowed himself to thrust once, his ethereal lover rolling her eyes and whispering "Yeees... More. More of you..."; he moved back, and forward again. Her eyes half-closed, slight stream of mist emanating from her lips, she gasped through ecstatic smile as he pushed forward the third time; her hair released floating dark blue shadows, as if producing smoke.

A strand of platinum blonde ghostly hair dashing before his eyes, he felt gentle, not entirely material hands caressing the back of his head and kissing on his earlobe. Unable to hold, wanting to drink this moment to the last drop, he bucked rapidly, forcefully, ramming through the brunette's wet tightness to her very depth. As his tip kissed her wall, in swarm of light-blue and golden sparks, her body burst into nothing.

He collapsed onto the bed, and the new blonde guest held him tight against her curvaceous shape, stroking his hair and whispering sweetly "You are so good to my friends. I really want to join in. Rest for a bit, you deserved it."

"I need some privacy," he insisted and left to visit kitchen and bathroom.

As he took another glass of ice-cold water and devoured a couple pieces of bread and butter, he noticed that there were more guests around than he expected. Red and brunette were still resting after their exercises; but just at the edge of his vision, he also saw barely visible, uncovered only by their glowing, blue, green, and violet eyes following him from the corners.

Syberwond
Syberwond
15 Followers