Edge Fest: They Crave, They Infest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pain-ten." Zap. "Stim-three." Dzzzt. "Tease-one." Bvvt.

He thought about a pendant in his glove box, but decided not to resort to it yet.

He dropped a pinch of anesthetic on his toothbrush, and intensely massaged it into his gums and tongue. Carefully sprayed just a single diluted drop into his nose. Undressed, rubbed the infused cream into body parts. Put on the battery harnesses and clips with pearls onto his hands. Loaded darts into bracelets. Checked that he did take the container and stakes with him, but left them in the bag stuffed in kitchen drawer. As per protocol, attached two cameras onto walls. Placed the siren under the bed, sat, and started carefully breathing and imagining. He got distracted by alarm notification and said "snooze". As he kept thinking of the most sexy and depraved things he could imagine, his erection rose. From the corners, whispers started reaching him.

"No fun..." - "...in a long time." Dozens of colorful wispy hungry eyes on the walls. "Mmm, want a taste." - "Hands..." - "...to be held." - "Swallow." - "Good." - "...my soft lips." - "...touch it..." - "Warm." - "Suck." - "Feel." - "Smooth." - "Squeeze." - "Wet." - "Thrust." - "Slide." - "Lick." - ...

"You are not the one who was here before." Golden twins, apparently new ones, appeared standing next to him.

"You don't seem to be either. I'm a friend. He invited me, just like you did with yours."

"Good! We love friends..." They came closer. "We love making new friends... and we love... making friends... feel good... Do you want to feel good with us?"

"Of course!"

They sat by his sides, making sure to press their perfect breasts against him. After several minutes of playing around, he gestured them to lay down and spread their legs, and gave several slight touches to their labia.

"Hmmm, we will be good friends," they purred. He spread their entrances, trying to work simultaneously, and pushed two electronic pearls as deep in them as he could.

"No doubt. Tease - Eight."

"Ooof! New friend came with new toys! We love ... ahh... love it... so... so much..." Janitor touched the baton on his hip and looked around to make sure the rest were not trying to swarm him yet. Then, he tied all four hands of the twins into a single knot. "Mm, such a good new friend loves to be in charge. We don't mind." They tried to caress him with their feet. "Now, don't you want to feel how it would be in... in-side us? Ah! Ahh! Ahhh!"

"Ouch, guess I overdid it. Tease-Three."

"No! No-no-no! Everything was fine! Give it to us! Put it in! We will feel good! We will make you feel goo...hah, hah, hah... Put it anywhere you want! Let us taste you!"

"What's wrong? You don't like teasing anymore all of a sudden?"

"Why can't we... how can we..." Desperately, they tried to move their tied hands to take the pearls out of themselves or each other.

"What? Why can't you dissolve and get these things out of you? How can you make yourselves cum? Well, it's a surprise from a new friend. I guess you'll have some more time to find out and make some clever guesses."

"Too deep. Can't... can't reach... ah..."

Their essence started evaporating right out of their insides, through their skin, mostly next to where janitor planted the pearls. They looked like glass jars of mist slowly getting emptied into the room, leaving only inflated translucent shell behind. They tried kissing, licking each other's earlobes and necks, sucking on each other's nipples, until finally, their primitive horny minds came up with laying upside down to each other and trying to either suck the pearls out, or bring at least one of them to orgasm. By that moment, too much of their reserves were depleted; not only were they getting more colorless and translucent, but also numb to the touch and weak. Their attempt to suck each other only caused their inner light to leave their semi-corporeal vessels quicker.

Orange-haired girl with physique of a voleyball player and two ridiculously long floating ethereal ponytails coalesced next to them and, with a grin and giggle, tried to finger the pearl out of one. "Get in line", janitor grabbed her by ponytail, pulled to himself, and, before she had a chance to flee and regroup, wrapped a rope around her neck.

"Hah... Hi! They look so happy... did you do this to them? Can you... do something to me? I really... really want you to cu... cum inside my... every... single... hole..." As she moved her back against him, her hand tried to reach for his penis.

"Oh, let's see about that. Stim-nine."

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, now be a man and put yo... your... your?.. Ghiaaaaaaahhh-hah-hah-Haaaaaah!" She seemed as if she came two times in a row, one right after another. She was starting to dissolve into shining pixie dust, as janitor took counter-measure.

"Jolt, pain-two." With an "Ah!", his captive regained her solidity. "Nice. Not much of a sub, are you. Tease-three." Tying her elbows behind her back, he threw her next to the golden twins, who now looked much more like glass twins on the edge of losing consciousness and deflating into translucent pancakes of ethereal mess.

"No-no, put it in! Put it in! Please, put it in! Anywhere you like! I will be firm and tight and wet for you, you haven't felt anything like this befoooww..." the orange nymph protested, trying to present the perfection of her dimples of Venus. Three apparitions, green, violet, and blue, swarmed onto their friends, trying to untie and help them.

"On-touch Pain-ten. Get in line!" Janitor swung his baton, touching the blue on the neck, the green on her lower back, and the violet on her side. They squealed, turned into mist, and retreated. He noticed the captured fiends trying to satisfy each other with their feet, and with one powerful pull, dragged the orange onto the floor.

The three tried to intervene again. Once again forcing violet and blue out of equation with his baton, janitor grabbed the green by the hair and rammed his baton right into her.

"Heheh. Hi. I have a very special treat for you right between my lips. These and those too. Want to claim it?"

"Oh, you're the one from yesterday, aren't you? Stim-Eight, then." The baton vibrated.

"Ooh-aaah-gaaaaah-haaaaah! So good! So good!"

"Yeah, you probably are. Stim-one."

"No, no, no, bring it back! I want it back! I want you!"

"Tease-three... No, this is not serious; I'm not wasting the baton on you." Understanding that if he takes it out, she'll get the chance to escape, and he may not be fast enough to reach for a rope, he shoved a pearl into her butt and rammed it deeper with his own penis.

"Yes-yes-yes, just like this, just like this, more, more, more! No, no, no, don't pull out!"

"Tease-three," he repeated the order for the pearl and popped the both rods out. This one probably doesn't even need tying. Or does she. "Um, tease-seven," he changed his mind, and, getting stuck at the very edge of release, she lost control of her limbs, shaking randomly. "Yeah, will do."

Violet and blue tried to attack, making the crucial mistake of appearing not at the same time. He was running out of space to shove the defeated ones onto, still trying to carefully sort them out and place those still struggling away from those that already gave up. Golden twins shrunk into chaotic nuggets of shimmering jelatinous layer covering their pearls; orange was the size of a large soda bottle, but still vaguely humanoid.

He started to feel their scent. The anesthetic was wearing off. He needed to replenish it. Going to his stash, he saw red pouring the remaining gel and powder into a sink.

"Dart!" he screamed, and his bracelet shot a small shard into her, forcing her to evaporate with a squeal and crashing against a tile with a high-pitched metallic clang. He grabbed the last several drops left in the can, and rubbed them from his tip all the way to his anus. Taking a disposable activated charcoal filter from the bag, he put it onto his face. "Fine, let's do it the bad way." He took the stakes holster out and attached it to his left hip, the right being still filled by his baton harness. Going back to the bedroom, he saw the red sitting on bed with a frown and looking puzzled, holding one of the deactivated fiends, shrunk into a small ball that looked like a frog's egg. "You are the smart one?" janitor asked.

"We just wanted a friend. And some love. And a place to stay. Was it really too much? It's not... fair. So many of you give your passion away without love... and love without passion. We can make everything better. So much better, for everyone."

He felt a strong hand pulling against his neck and removing his microphone choker. "Let's take this off." The blonde one.

A full dozen of them appeared and grabbed onto him at the same time, forcing him onto the bed and, one by one, removing all his equipment. As they held him by legs, arms, and sides, the red sat on top of him, pressing herself against his hardness and letting the tip in. He felt it.

"See? Not that bad at all." She moved her face closer to his and pulled his mask off. He tried to hold his breath, but it was never his strong side. "Let's be friends. Let's have fun. Let's make it so that everyone is loved, and happy. Every night." She laughed, as he felt a tongue working on them both at the point of their connection. She kept talking, seductively, as he silently counted seconds. When, by his estimates, it was about ten remaining, he couldn't hold himself from smiling. "Yes. See? You're already looking happier. Now cum for me. Cum inside me. We will be so ha-"

"AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA!-AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA!-AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA!"

Gladly, they did not remove his ear plugs. Without any of his voice orders or at least an order to snooze, the siren's decision making circuit concluded that janitor was in trouble and needed some emergency distraction. At their very basis, despite having humanoid appearance and being capable of speech, these creatures still were animalistic, and upon hearing the loud noise, their very first immediate reaction was to retreat. He freed himself, grabbed the baton and stake holster, and before they could swarm him again, nailed three to the walls through their chests and shoulders, and dispersed the rest. The nailed fiends, under continuous jolts from the stakes, got paralysed and could neither dissolve, nor move. Returning his microphone choker and pearl clips, he started draining them. The blonde, he guessed right, was the one weakening faster on the "pain" setting. There's always one like this in a bunch.

"May I please hold your hand before it's over, sir?" the red asked and moved the tips of her already smaller, glassy fingers that, despite looking empty, still seemed to obey her.

"You've got to be mocking me. Don't call me sir. Nothing is over," he said, taking her hand in his, and holding a stake with the other. Her touch did feel incredibly pleasant, as if he was somehow tasting a premium quality ice cream with his fingertips, he had to admit to himself. "I am not here to destroy you. Just making sure you will not hurt this house's owner anymore."

"But I did not want to hurt him. He was so sad... I had to make it better. I don't want to leave him. He was good to me. I love him."

"Taste-wise, I'm sure. He is even sadder now because of you. He loves his wife. The woman who was with him through years, and gave birth to his children. You... will not understand, but they are happy, in their own way. Just tired. You don't have to understand."

Janitor, never letting go of his weapons, brought a container, and collected the used pearls, their surfaces now covered in irregular, colorful crystalline layers.

"I'm sorry," the red whispered before her body also completely shrunk.

"See the rest of you tomorrow," janitor saluted with his baton, as the predatory eyes on the walls faded out.

---

"Mister janitor?" The wife. After his nightly adventures, he struggled to tolerate her voice.

"Sorry, I made breakfast only for myself. I made a couple holes in your walls, and maybe chipped a tile a little." He was not exactly interested in smoothing out the details. "I'll look up if it's covered by insurance; do you want to look at the video report to see for yourself that it was justified?"

"I... don't know? Not sure." He already found the moment, and turned the screen towards her. "...Oh my god."

"Pardon the nudity. Just in case any part of you still thought that your husband was not in the right state of mind, dealt with something petty and insignificant, or exaggerated. He did not lie to you, and he did not see things that were not there. I am not done here yet; at best, I took out maybe two thirds. I want to make one thing clear. It's not his fault. He wanted you to be there instead of these pests that just happened to be one night too early. If he is still at the hotel, please, take whatever you came for and go to him. Don't leave him alone for long. He needs you right now more than ever. If possible, relieve him of the gnawing guilt, or it will drain his heart, and quickly."

"...Thank you," she said quietly, glancing onto the screen again, then took several things from drawers, and left.

---

NIGHT THREE.

---

The fiends within the same swarm at least partially share their substance reserves, and having several depleted made the rest unable to tap into them. He already captured red and blonde, who, he suspected, should have been the greatest pain in the ass. They swarm around the point of their last feeding, which means that all of them must, at least for tonight, still be here.

On the down side, they knew his tricks now. If they get away, whoever has to deal with them next will be in trouble. They know that he came for them, and while they were not deep strategic thinkers, they were not mindless insects either. Finally, and probably more crucially, after yesterday, he wanted some sexual release, and knew that he can't have any. Without his frustration and desire, he will have nothing to lure out and manipulate them with. This time, with them more prepared and ready, he could not even use the anesthetic, as they'll sense his numbness and just refuse to get out of the walls.

Within the remaining daytime, he moved his car closer to the house, sealed and locked the container in it, and took a pendant from glove box. He looked at the readings; infestation still present and dense, his guess and hope that red was the swarm lead proven wrong.

He went back to the house and waited for their arrival, sitting on the bed, silent, clothed, with two batons in his hands and charcoal mask on his face.

"Look who we got here!" the sweet whisper reached him, as three similar but not identical perfections of milky white eastern European beauty whose otherworldly sweet scent slightly reached him even through the mask, with floating glowing sunny-yellow hair and translucent flight attendant uniforms with nothing under (that's new, janitor thought) stood a safe distance from him.

"I'd like to see the manager," he said. "The one you followed here. The one in charge. The smart one. Do you understand?"

"Everything for our customers!" one said and came closer, her uniform unbuttoning itself.

"Stim-six," getting tired of their nonsense, he placed the pearl onto a magnetic clutch on the baton's end and rammed into her insides right through her ethereal, semi-tangible bellybutton. The remaining two dissolved. "Well?" he said into the void, as the flight attendant apparition, silently giggling, curled into a fetal position on the floor, leaking her essence and trying to rub herself to orgasm. "Smart one, come out and help a buddy. We've got whole night. I have a gift for you."

Angry and frowning face, mismatched yellow-blue eyes and hair, the body like mother of pearl backlit by the sun itself, taller than him, breasts to put the innermost fantasies of unsalvageable perverts to rest. With a powerful movement, she somehow kicked the pearl out of her subordinate and stepped on her head, forcing her to soak into the floor.

"Hi," the janitor said. "I am here to negotiate."

"Where are my friends?"

"With me. Away. I am inviting you and the rest to follow me to another place, and I promise reuniting you with them, safety, and good treatment. To the very end of your natural lifespan." Janitor put a small box on the bed and opened it, inside was cheap but cute bracelet with lab-grown gems. "A gift in advance. You will be treated with dignity. You will earn real money and be allowed to buy yourselves real things. You will be trained to do useful work, which will be appreciated, and provided to sustain yourselves on your usual diet."

"We will not be allowed to leave," the swarm lead noted.

"Let's say, you will be looked after. Including your movement. Do you understand?"

"And why should I agree instead of sucking you dry until you die of heart attack, finding where you keep my kin, setting them free, and staying here because I just feel like it?" she asked without looking into his eyes and instead seeing how the bracelet looked on her wrist.

"Because if I fail to drive you out of this house, others will come. They will not bring gifts, or negotiate, or be nice, or take you with them. The only reason they are not here already is because their methods to get rid of you, slowly, painfully, and permanently, would also damage the house. When they come, you also will not leave, ever. They only sent me in advance because my methods cost less for the insurance company. I will explain later what an insurance company is, if you're interested."

Two identical apparitions, with very thin waistlines but definite hips, small breasts, shimmering crystalline hair, and almost non-existent lace dresses on naked bodies unzipped his pants and started caressing his tip with their tongues, as if trying to kiss each other through it. Janitor pulled them by their necks with his batons and slightly pressed on the regulators, sending minor but tangible jolts.

"I'll fuck you up. Adults are talking. Shoo."

They dissolved. The swarm lead took advantage of his distraction, tore his mask off, and planted a sloppy, tasteful, inebriant kiss before he could react.

"I'll take the risk," she said. He tried to force her away with batons, but he was already grabbed onto, weapons twisted out of his palms, his clothes getting taken off, and his body held firmly on the bed by the rest of her entourage. "I'll break you until you beg for mercy of release on your knees." He was already inside her love tunnel, wet like a tsunami and just right in tightness, tingling, and what felt like slightly vibrating.

"I'll dig up your very..." her hand on his chest, trying to catch changes in his heartbeat rate.

"...deepest..." an ever-shifting ethereal layer covered her and started dancing on her surface between various textures, turning from knitted wool, to latex, to silk, to lacing, to leather, and more.

"...cravings. Or... you can make it simple and fast, and just..." she lay closer to him and whispered right into his ear, pressing her unnaturally hot breasts against him, "...tell me. What is it?" She sat upwards. "We'll play very special twenty questions now. Is it color?" First her outfit, still of shifting texture and length, then her hair and eyes, and finally her very skin went through whole spectrum of hues and saturations, natural first, then the rest. "Size?" She reverted back to almost natural human appearance, and her breasts and hips started slowly expanding and shrinking back. "Vo-o-o-oice? Movement? Touch? Maybe it's words? Have I sensed a bump?"

"Are you done?" Janitor did not move, and looked bored.

"I only started. A... role, maybe? A... ah, a waitress... Can I take all of your order? And a... a tip?" She looked slightly more translucent than a minute ago, which even her manifested blouse and apron did very little to hide. "A biker girl?.. I'm gonna thank you so good for the ride... A neighbor's daughter on a summer vacation from college?.."