Edge Fest: They Crave, They Infest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he returned to the bedroom, which was suddenly silent and empty, he got intercepted by a blonde coalescing in front of him. She decisively pinned him to the wall, covered his neck in kisses, and floated upside down to his penis. "Look who's fallen asleep." She took it in her lips and brushed her tongue on the upper side of his tip's neck, almost making him faint. He grabbed her floating ass and started licking her slit. She massaged his tip's neck with her tongue six more times, moaned, and as the mist she dissolved into flooded into his throat, he collapsed onto the floor, coughing the sweet scent out, and crawled back onto the bed.

Eyes closed. Visions of his ethereal tormentors dancing in his mind. He was getting frustrated and afraid that the ghostly visitors will leave him without release and with a given promise not to help himself. A sensation of firm, warm, small breasts filled his palms. He opened his eyes, and two identical petite girls with short light blue hair looked at him, whispering, "Please, try us now." One of them floated right onto his shoulders, her lovely labia in front of his face. He moved his second hand to his stomach, but bumped into the ass of the second girl, who was aiming him into her anus. "No, wait," he tried to protest, but the sensation of her tight sphincter around his tip was already rolling through his nerves. It repeated again, and again, and again, and with every next wave it weakened as her body dissolved. The remaining blue-haired beauty leaned onto him.

"You are doing good. You will make us cum. You will cum inside us."

"But... I'm trying but... it doesn't... work..."

"Don't move." She floated, spread her legs, and slowly, carefully, biting her lower lip, pushed herself over the very tip of his penis. "Mmhaaaahhh... ah... don't move," she repeated. "Do you like it?"

"I'm almost in heaven," he admitted, barely in control of his own voice. "Perfect... you are... so perfect..." She kissed him, rolling her little, gentle, hot tongue around his.

"You want... hah... to move?" she pecked his cheek. "And buck? Muah. And push? And thrust?"

"A lot," he admitted quietly, and she planted another passionate kiss onto his lips, and he caressed her thin, velvety ethereal neck.

"You will." She allowed his penis to sink in her a little more. "Soon." And deeper. "As much as you want." And just a little further. "We want it too. More than anything, we want you to push into us... hmmmmm... and thrust, and cum in us again and again, and squeeze, grab, pinch, lick, and fuck us hard, and harder, and even harder. Do you hear me?"

"I... yes? I..."

She grabbed his neck, brushed her lips over the very tip of his nose, and looked right into his eyes with hers, blue, glowing, and with no pupils.

"Do you believe me?"

"Yes, just... just tell me what to do... how to..."

"But you are doing great," she smiled slightly, with kindness and admiration in her eyes. "You are doing everything. Just. Right."

"Oh my god!!!" he almost shouted, feeling her walls squeezing around his penis. Instinctively looking down, he saw the shadowy outline of his member in her glowing ethereal substance as it swirled and danced turbulently around it.

"Be patient," she traced through his chest with her finger, and moved up and down. Then again. "We have all night ahead." Again. And again. And four more times. He could not believe it.

"Are we actually fucking. Are you... Oh no..." he felt her insides becoming mushy, gelatinous, and barely tangible. In a second, he was alone, entire front side of his body and the bed between his legs covered in quickly evaporating pearly splotch. "Damn." He closed and massaged his eyes.

"This is not normal! You need to go outside!" the reasonable remainder of his mind insisted. "You need to run! You need to call for help! This is not normal! You need to call your wife! You need to call police! You need to ask your neighbours for help! This is not normal! You must break out! Your house is invaded! Run! Run!"

"But..." he thought, walked to the kitchen, unlocked the door to the back yard, and made several steps out into the night's coolness, still fully naked and hard, the last remnants of blue nymph melting and rolling off his body. "But..." he made three slow, uncertain steps. Barely visible, barely tangible, green-haired perfection of youthful sexiness coalesced right in front of him, her legs locked on his back, her hands on his shoulders, her hot, wet labia touching his tip. "But..." he made another two steps, and she started dissolving. Half a step back; the green apparition reformed on him, his tip already in her, her hands gently stroking his shoulders. Carefully, slowly, he half-turned back to his kitchen's door.

Right in the frame, floating, blue-haired copies passionately ate each other out. In the dark window, white glowing face and breasts pressed against the glass, as the blonde was getting fingered by the redhead, her upwards-turned face teasing brunette who was floating in the air above her and holding legs apart.

"But I don't want to." With one careless motion, he pushed into the green fairy, making her dissolve, and slowly walked back into the house. "I don't want to call for help. I don't want this to end." Something in him got exhausted, depleted, and broken. He locked the door back, wiped his feet, went to the bedroom, and crashed onto the soft mattress, eyes closed, hands and legs apart.

Within several minutes, apparitions, one by one, swarmed onto him. The blue twins were grinding on his knees. The brunette licked his toes. The green fairy tried to ride his face, and when his lips and tongue were unresponsive, started rubbing herself on his unshaven chin. The blonde filled one of his hands with her breast, while the new girl that he could not be bothered to look at filled the other. The redhead caressed and kissed the top of his head. Tall, pink-haired woman of early Hollywood beauty manifested right around his manhood, holding it inside her, not moving, but just slightly touching herself, her stomach occasionally twitching, keeping her victim hard.

The green fairy on his chin shook in orgasm and dissipated. Brunette took her place, turned backwards, and started making out with pink. Their inevitable movements woke the man's senses up, and he plunged into the brunette with his mouth passionately. As she came, she gave his stomach a scratch, and he twitched, as the sweet liquid light she melted into filled his mouth. The pink beauty, feeling his movement and squealing happily, tried to tease him with slow movements; getting enough of their games already, he rapidly moved his hips, pushing his penis in and out of her. As she did not dissolve even after twenty thrusts, he held. The pink beauty squeezed her pointy breasts, gasped and giggled. He pulled his hands out from the girls pinning them with their breasts, grabbed pink's butt with one and rubbed her clit with the other. Eyes full of determination, he watched her cumming and dissolving with a deep, fried, fading "Yeeess...".

Blonde, red, brunette, blue twins, and the new girl, as he could make out now, of violet hair and eye color, sat next to him silently, not trying to do anything. Surprised, on the edge of mentally breaking down, hard as a rock, he opened his eyes. Right above him was red, with the most serious and worried expression he saw her with the whole evening.

"I think I know. Maybe if we try together..."

"Just imagine that it's just one of us, if it's easier. Or don't. Whatever makes you help us."

"We will help each other and try. Just listen to our voices, and do it when we say. Please. Will you try it?"

"Sure. Just... please, just let me cum. However the Hell you do it. Just do it. It's weird, I'm so hard for so long that I can't think straight anymore."

"Good. Don't think about anything, just listen to us," one of the twins sat on him. "TEN." Down. And up. Down, and up, his hands travelling across her milky white hips. "N- I... Not... Nieah..." Broke apart into fading dust like a glass Christmas tree toy thrown against a granite wall, even with a similar pop. The rest of the apparitions were touching themselves, getting ready for their turn.

"Nine!" the second blue twin took her place. Forward and backward. Up and down. His hands holding and stroking her wrists. "Eight? Oh..." In a small circle, and in several spasms. "I can't... I want so hard but... too much... Sev-ah?..." Blue mist rose to the ceiling.

"Seven, hah," the curvaceous blonde was rough. When they finish, and he has her for himself, he will give these voluminous nipples so much attention, he thought. But just a pinch right now would also not be against the rules. "Tonight... and forever... Aaaaand... SIX! You... Me... Fi-ah?" Dissipated into weightless crystalline shards that faded out of existence.

"Five! Hi." The new, violet girl. The man did not expect her to last. But skies eternal, she was as tight inside as she was fit, thin, and cute outside. He did not expect himself to last either, as he felt a tongue, whoever it belonged to, caressing his perineum, and reached to grab violet girl's breasts to spice up the sensation. "Fo-oh-our, hahah!.. heh... i'm still here. I want it for myself. All for myself. Three! I will try... I like winning... Hah. So good... Sorry. Give me your hand... and... and... and... Tw--aaah!!!" Ethereal snow-like powder dissipated across the bedroom, as if blown by wind, and vanished.

"Two." Red. Young, happy, tight, hot, wet, slick, fully re-materialized, even more tangible and firm but soft at the same time, glowing even brighter, smelling even sweeter, already having worked herself to the very edge, laying on top of him fully, her perfect nipples brushing against his torso, and her eyes full of love, glowing, looking hotter than any curves or backs ever could. "ONE!!! Cum! Cum! Cum for me! Cum with me! Yes! Yes! Ye-he-he-he-he-ees!!! Thank you! Thank you so much! We will never leave you! We will always be grateful!"

The man's vision got blurred and filled with dark noise. He could barely breathe, as with each attempt to inflate and fill his lungs, his stomach spasms sending another spurt of his seed out were so powerful that they forced his chest down. Soon, these spasms became so continuous that he heard himself laughing. Then, he protested. "Don't move, you're tickling me... You're... still here. I'm still..."

Not only was he still hard; despite almost losing his mind a minute ago, he still felt wanting to go on. The redhead nymph kissed his chin and got off him. The brunette took his manhood into her mouth and, against his half-objections and twitches, returned him to full hardness. "Now me."

The rest of the night was quite blurred and exhausting.

"Now me." - "Now us." - "Now in another position." - "Now in another hole." - "Now both at the same time." - "Now in the shower..."

The sun was rising. They were still swarming against him, more than ever, still covering him in their mists, juices, oils, scents, touches, and kisses. Now all solid, all able to take him, all just barely losing shape and opacity whatever he did to them, and all finally enjoying one orgasm after another. He was ramming into blonde from behind. Three of her orgasms in a row and fourth approaching, she was melting and reforming around him with every thrust.

---

"...Can I please go outside for some fresh air? Sunshine, please stay here. We'll need a minute. Just a minute. I promise."

She understood. They stepped out, closed the door, and husband proceeded.

---

He was not sure if he had anything left to give. But as the sun appeared, he poured into her. But, he wanted more.

His mind was slowly falling apart. He liked them. He liked the ones with definite, saturated, full, firm lips, and wanted to kiss them deeply and passionately. And the ones with small, soft, thin, pale pink lips, and he wanted to feel them with weak, gentle touches of his tongue. And the ones with mismatched lips, especially thin upper and full lower, no matter the color. He liked them with small breasts, and with large; with firm, and soft and mushy ones. He liked those that looked like experienced seductresses, and those whose entire body signalled purity and chastity, but only to the eyes, he knew. He was weirdly excited how hot they felt to the touch, but did not actually leave warm spots on whatever they touched. He liked how good their voices and moans sounded. High pitched, and deep, and everything in-between, somehow roamed freely through what even a day ago was his personal taste, and sounded just as perfect and hot as each other. He liked how their skin turned oily under his touch. He liked how smooth it made them. How if he pressed really hard, his fingers sank into them a little. How they tasted, everywhere, when he kissed and licked them. He even seemed to have accidentally scraped off of one with his teeth, getting lost in the moment of pleasure. He absolutely loved how they never complained, but asked for more. Same as with their semi-substantial hair that was so lovely to grab and pull, which he wondered and did not care how it was even possible, considering that it seemed to be made out of ethereal mist, and how even if he tore it out, it just melted in his hands and reformed back into them.

Maybe he can't orgasm anymore tonight. Or ever. He still wanted to thrust into their warm, receptive insides. Or if he can't stay hard, or parts of him get so sore that touch would be painful, he wanted to finger them, and lick them, and drown his face in their softness. Maybe he will faint from exhaustion in a minute. He wanted them to stay, swarm around, and stroke his hair. Maybe he will need to take a break, throw something into mouth, and take a shower. He wanted half of them to join him, and the other half to wait for his return on the bed. Or if...

A new girl of mismatched colors - half of her hair blue, the other yellow, one eye yellow, the other blue, appeared in front of him. Everything in her - seductive hips, shapely breasts, defined waistline, fingers that somehow made him want to instantly find out what she can do with them, skin glowing and glistening with otherworldly light - everything stood above his other guests of tonight as much as they stood above mundane women of the world.

He wanted more. When she locked her lips with his in a passionate kiss that felt more energetic and vibrant than anything of this night yet. When she hugged him around his waistline on one side and his neck on the other. When she moaned from his slow, considerate penetration, and gasped from his lips and tongue exploring her breasts, collarbones, and the insides of her elbows. When he traced from her ear to her chin with his tongue, rolling it in small circles. He wanted more. Even if he explodes right now, he already knew that he wanted more, and more, and more. He wanted to tie her to himself so she couldn't leave. He wanted to magically turn her into a tattoo on his shoulder. To inhale her and let her dissolve into his bloodstream. He was delirious, and he did not care. He wanted two of her. Or ten. Or a hundred. Or however many would be enough to fill his entire field of view to the smallest spot. He wanted her now.

He pushed into her, again, and again, and again, and without even noticing at first, found himself in a melting puddle of heavy shimmering mist that rolled off his penis and off the bed, soaking into the floor. Where his passionate ethereal guests stood or floated, colorful blots got plastered on the walls, already evaporating into nothing under gentle morning light. In the distance, he heard rapidly approaching familiar humming of their family car's engine.

When she came in, terrified of him not answering her calls, she saw him awake, naked, sitting on the bed, eyes red from never-ending stream of tears. "I cheated on you," he whispered with a thousand-yard stare, before even saying hello. "I cheated on you, I am so sorry, oh god, I cheated on you."

---

"How many?"

"Excuse me? At the end I was not sure where one ended and the other started."

"No, how many times have you ejaculated. Including the first one. More like three, or five, or ten, or twenty? Give me some estimate."

"Seven or eight, maybe?" The husband sobbed.

They returned. Eyes still red, he sat back on the bed, and his wife held him by the shoulders.

"...Shit." Janitor eyeballed the report again. "Well, I guess I know the rest. You saw him, heard him, called an ambulance, and asked for psychiatric intervention. Instead, they sent a physician, a nurse, and me."

"What were they? Where did they come from?" the husband asked.

"Where do cockroaches come from? They happened, same as we did; they were here longer than us, in fact. And sometimes they end up in your kitchen through trial and error, if you leave too many nutritious crumbs laying around on the floor. It's crave fiends. I mean, 'craving fiends' would have been more correct, but you know how shorter names stick."

"I thought crave fiends are creatures the size of a coin or smaller that possess gadgets of weak-willed individuals and pretend to be their friends or distant relatives, nudging them towards taking payday loans, buying lottery tickets, and investing into Ponzi schemes. These were, well, full sized."

"They thrive on obsessions, frustrations, and despair. Yes, nowadays, when people worry about money more than anything else, this is how they feed most often. These variants, not as common, are still the same basic type of mental parasite. How long has it been since you two had passionate, exhausting sex with no-one to distract you? Not a fifteen-minute quickie."

The couple fell silent, making calculations in their minds, until the wife remembered first.

"One and a half years."

"Then this is how long they have been feeding. More than enough to swarm, nest, and grow a little."

"Why did they let me do it then? If they wanted... well, despair and frustration."

"Because now you are more desperate and frustrated than ever in the last couple decades, just with yourself rather than with your life. I'm pretty sure you are not exactly feeling satisfied. These pests make even memories of them lose their taste. Before they become even stronger, I need you to leave and let me work. I hope you did not file for divorce yet?"

"No," the wife said. "It all happened this morning, when could we have."

"Good. Don't. I'm giving you a voucher for a hotel, it is covered by state social insurance; such cases are classified as emergency. I will need to work here for two nights, but you can visit during daytime if you need anything; just in case, call first. I have my own sleeping bag. I will need to use the stove and the shower. Usually, after we're done, new infestations don't occur within next five to fifteen years; you may see some residual effects within the first month, but nothing to worry about. If something more serious happens, just let us know; I will leave you my division's direct number. Have fun, this hotel has really nice food and beds. I know it's none of my business, but for the sake of both of you, try to make love at least once."

"Thank you, si... mister janitor." The wife left the keys, and the couple left. The moment she took the car off the break, the husband was already asleep in his seat.

Janitor went to a grocery store while it was still open, and bought himself enough food for the first evening and next morning. He came back, enjoyed simple breakfast, and went for a nap, holding the protocol, to read again and learn the scale and scope of the work at hand better.

He woke up two hours before the sunset.

---

NIGHT TWO.

---

Janitor took a shower and made calculations, weighted the acceptable dose of anesthetic, and divided it into two portions. Checked battery charge levels on tools. Measured his own heartbeat rate, blood pressure, and sugar level. Allowed himself half a cup of coffee with a couple sandwiches. Put plastic covering over the bed. Powdered the ties. Put in active ear plugs and tied a choker with throat microphone. Checked how well the equipment reacted to his voice.