All Comments on 'Edge of Lust: Myrna'

by ObliqueChic

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
ObliqueChicObliqueChicover 5 years agoAuthor
Chronology flexible

I’ve had a comment concerning the lack of numbering in the Edge of Lust stories. The stories are intended to be enjoyed equally sequentially or independently. The interested reader may enrich their experience by connecting the various parts, and, perhaps, the process of piecing them together will, itself, be rewarding. The Edge of Lust excerpts mainly occur concurrently and are from different points of view. Thus, specific order is non-critical, with the exception of the conclusion, which is why I labeled it as such.

I have found, when I browse, I get turned off by numbered stories. As a reader, I am seeking a morsel at that moment and get overwhelmed at the idea of tracking down part 1 and investing in a drawn-out affair. So I chose to leave the excerpts unnumbered, but bursting with sensual plot and action.

Please let me know your reactions. Any and all feedback is welcomed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userObliqueChic@ObliqueChic
13 Followers
ObliqueChic celebrates genuine sexual exploration and discovery. Identifying as polyamorous, ObliqueChic focuses on equality and individual acceptance in all areas—most especially sexuality. When each considers themselves of equal infinite value, we can start to experience imp...