All Comments on 'Edge Pt. 01'

by Hamlin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HamlinHamlinover 1 year agoAuthor

My appreciation to everyone who has taken the time to read and support my work. The completed story of Edge encompasses 30 chapters and 73K words. It's not an indication of a "new direction" I'm taking. I just really enjoy taking on a new kind of story. Thanks for the messages, and I'm happy to see that it's being enjoyed, as much as I enjoyed writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy shit! I've enjoyed your other stories, but this one is incredible. Well written, extremely well thought out, and a good length to get into the story and characters. Plus the challenges lets you be able to take the story into endless directions. Well done, and hope you plan on continuing this with further chapters.

AliceTagAliceTagover 1 year ago

Loving this one! Really sweet topic

HamlinHamlinover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback. This installment contains the first seven chapters. I'll be releasing the other 23 chapters each week, though the full novel is currently available for those who don't want to wait on the release. As to when Literotica actually publishes them, that's up to the mods.

Ellie_RHEllie_RHover 1 year ago

Can't wait to read the next chapter(s)

njstumpjumpernjstumpjumperover 1 year ago

Wow! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God YES! There are quite a few stories about female chastity, and even fewer good ones. But this is one of those. I put off reading for several days because I was afraid that the story would disappoint me. But the story is just amazing. Of course, you can find small details that I would like to see a little differently. But overall, this is the best chastity story in the last year, and maybe more. Thanks!

P.S. And CORRECTING KELLY disappointed me a little. The story itself is not bad but there is no chastity there. Unless it appears later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! I LOVED this story and the next part of it that was posted also. I am a sucker (no pun intended) for a good female forced chastity and denial story, and this is one of the very best I've read anywhere. The sexual elements are off-the-chart HOT, and in addition to that, the premise and plot of the story are superbly thought out and intriguing as well as well executed and well written. A fabulous find all the way around. <3

Vasa1628Vasa1628about 1 year ago

I really loved this story! Really hit all the right spots for me and was written really well. I really do appreciate your work!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The first half felt like something straight out of Scream / Friday the 13th, but with sexual assault instead of murder. It was peak horror. The second half is still excellent, but it lacks that ceiling-shattering thrill. It also raises questions, and not the "ohhh, I want to find out" kind. I'm going to hold off judgement on the setting until I read the rest. Nevertheless, 5/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHamlin@Hamlin
1637 Followers
My website is now up at erotikinks.com! If you enjoy my silly stories, please drop by and say hello. On my site, you'll be able to find more in-depth information about my crazy characters, as well as things like: -character photos -unedited too-hot-for-literotica versions of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Edge Pt. 02 Next Part
Edge Series Info