Edge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara nodded, saying, "It's just a blowjob. These ones are super easy, especially if you go after a guy. Since it's not gender specific, you could do a girl, too, but guys are an easy target. What guy doesn't want his dick sucked by a hot girl like you? Consider the rewards, too. That's a good one. Money, two days of freedom, and a rank up. This is a no-brainer, Jenna."

"What's Cum Bucket designation?" Jenna asked, looking at the result of failure.

"You become a free use cum hole for any other player, regardless of rank, for 24 hours. You also get a target painted on you, signaling your location to everyone. Anyone that wants to can cum in your mouth during that period."

"What the fuck!" Jenna cried.

"Them's the brakes, kiddo."

Jenna cringed. What was the alternative, though? Stay a Rank Zero? Be a low-level toy for anyone of higher rank? Refuse to play and see her entire family become a missing person report?

"I... I don't know how to do it." Jenna admitted.

"No better way to learn," Kara said, "than by giving it a try. It's not rocket science. Place cock in mouth. Wrap lips around cock. Lick, suck, bob your head, swallow. Or take it in the face. Or the tits. Or wherever else. Most guys aren't really particular."

"So, I just find some stranger on the street and ask if he wants a blowjob? He's going to think I'm a hooker, or something," Jenna said.

"Well, I can propose an easy solution for you, if you're open to it," Kara said, a grin spreading across her face.

"This ought to be good."

"It is! It has to be someone previously unknown to you, and I do have an older brother," Kara suggested.

Jenna sighed, and asked, "You're serious?"

Kara nodded and said, "Sure. I'll just tell him that I have a friend who lost a bet and has to do something kinky, and he'll be glad to get his dick sucked. Then, I get to be a good little sister, too. Win-win."

Jenna considered it. It was a better option than going around and asking strange men, who were complete unknowns, if she could suck their dicks.

"Okay," she said, resigned, "When?"

"I need to meet with my keyholder, so I'll message you afterward. We'll do it tonight."

Jenna nodded and said, "Alright."

Dressed, the two girls made their way downstairs, where Jenna made a brief introduction of her new bestie to her parents. Kara departed, and Jenna sat through dinner at the table, morose and flushed, the belt teasing her. She was starving, though, and ate everything before heading back upstairs.

Now that she had a moment when there was not adrenaline or terror coursing through her, and her arousal was fairly low in comparison to the norm, Jenna had some time to breathe. Sipping from a bottle of Obsequium, she opened the Edge page and began to explore more of it. Outside of the challenge screen, she found other features, including her trust score in her user profile. The ability to edit the profile was currently locked and a message stating, "Obtain rank 10 to unlock customization," hovered over the grayed-out fields. Her trust score stood at 100% with two reviews.

Curious, she tapped at it. The page displayed a star rating, both reviews showing five stars. The first was from Kara, whose picture she recognized, as well as her player number. The score showed two rated interactions, both the same rating. The second player's rating showed a profile picture of the hunter, who she saw was a Rank eighteen Hunter class going by the player name StimShot. Apparently, forcing her to a humiliating public orgasm had made him happy.

She clicked on Kara's photo, which opened her keyholder's profile. Jenna found Kara's own trust score, a stellar 99.7% with thirty-six rated interactions from both low and high-level players. It also included three ratings of five stars each from someone named SysAdmin, whose profile photo was the all-seeing eye. That made Jenna shudder. In reciprocation, she left Kara two five-star ratings. It was the least she felt she could do.

She flicked the profiles away and spent the rest of her time perusing the very detailed rulebook, while she waited for Kara.

12