All Comments on 'Edge Pt. 09'

by Hamlin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi, any news about The Second Place Sister ? Uncle Kevin, Valerie, ..?

Thanks.

HamlinHamlinabout 1 year agoAuthor

@anon Thanks for the ask. The second place sister is still available to read. In fact it's better than ever, with updates, illustration, and video. Likewise, the tie-in stories, A Hamlin Family Interlude, Valerie, and Stephanie's Birthday Blowjob are all alive and well. All 9 DomCo books are free to read, and the second Korrupting Kayla book will be out this month.

titoCA321titoCA321about 1 year ago

Love the predicament you've placed Kara and Jenna for this chapter. Also love the world-building and the power dynamics between Kara and Jenna.

MrBeck2004MrBeck2004about 1 year ago

The directory says this a 9 part series but the end of this chapter suggests there is more to come. Is there?

HamlinHamlinabout 1 year agoAuthor

The final installment of the book is pending review by the mods.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHamlin@Hamlin
My website is now up at erotikinks.com! If you enjoy my silly stories, please drop by and say hello. On my site, you'll be able to find more in-depth information about my crazy characters, as well as things like: -character photos -unedited too-hot-for-literotica versions of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Edge Pt. 08 Previous Part
Edge Series Info