Edge Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck! What the fuck!" Kara yelled.

Kara, on instinct, raised her arms to get at the clamps on her tits. Chains on Kara's wrists jerked Jenna forward as the other girl raised her arms, tugging the clamp on her clit downward and making Jenna squeal in pain, while the dildoes in her holes withdrew. Again, Kara relieved her own pain, and the dildo in her cunt sank deeper, vibrating now and giving her pleasure.

The chains were not long enough to allow Kara to reach her breasts. Jenna made squeals of protest as the clamp tugged her clit agonizingly. Kara seemed to get the message, lowered her arms, and Jenna was able to pull her head back, reversing the entire process and giving herself pleasure while Kara wailed in agony.

Unable to let her friend suffer, Jenna cried as she choked on the fake cock in her mouth, but Kara's body, following its natural reaction to the pain, raised her arms again, jerking Jenna forward and tugging her clit once more. The situation was impossible. Neither one of them could stand it for long.

Driven by the instinct to protect their sensitive parts, the two of them fell into a devilish cycle of pleasuring themselves, while torturing the other. Jenna could hear Kara's sobs through her own, knowing that she was fighting herself not to cause her friend suffering, but unable to stand the horrible pain of the device.

"The whore finds penance in her pain," came the voice of Father Lain from somewhere behind Jenna. With her head locked in place by the collar and a dildo lodged in her throat, she couldn't see the man. Then, she felt him standing behind her.

"We're going to have a series of trials," the man said and stroked Jenna's hair as Kara screamed. She reversed the device, then screamed herself as Lain went on, "The first test is this. Whichever of you orgasms first is the winner. The winner will be allowed to avoid punishment in the second trial but will inflict punishment on the loser. You may continue."

Jenna made a muffled protest around the cock in her mouth, but then the pain in her clit became unbearable and she moved forward, hurting Kara.

"Ow! Fuck you!" Kara spat, thrashing as her tits were pulled.

The priest stood by and watched as the two of them continually cried and hurt one another in an attempt to alleviate their own misery, until, finally, Jenna orgasmed. She didn't want to, trying to hold it in, but the Recoder had ramped her up to the point that, even through the pain, she found it impossible not to cum from the repeated violation of the toy in her ass.

The dildo in her throat muffling the words, she mumbled an apology to Kara, which was unintelligible. Father Lain clapped his hands gladly as Jenna came, dripping slut honey onto the floor as she cried, and Kara screamed. Something clicked and Jenna's arms and neck were released. She tumbled backward. The toy in her throat came free with a wet sucking sound as she fell, and then Father Lain unclipped the clamp on her clit. She snapped her legs shut and howled as her tortured button filled with sensation again, but to her horror, she couldn't stop herself from masturbating on the floor as Kara groaned above her.

Jenna shrieked as the Father gripped her hair and dragged her to her feet. He gathered her up in a bear hug and she struggled, but the big man only laughed, then shoved her into a chair on the other side of the bench, where she could see Kara, breathing raggedly, naked and restrained.

Lain slapped metal clasps down on each of Jenna's wrists with an ease that indicated extensive practice, then repeated the same on her legs. He moved to Kara, then, removing the dildo from his wicked device and replacing it with something that resembled a plastic hand attached to a crank.

"Please," Jenna begged, "Stop. I'll suck your cock! You can fuck me. You can fuck my ass! Don't hurt her."

Lain chuckled and said, "I'm not going to hurt her," then continued working, dragging another apparatus around and setting it between Jenna's spread legs, "You're going to hurt her."

He pushed a fake cock attached to the thing into her wet cunt and flicked a switch. Jenna heard an electric hum and then the thing began to move in and out of her pussy. She moaned. She couldn't help herself. The Recoder's effect had her so intensely needy that her body trembled, bucked, and then she came on the toy. The plastic hand whipped around, smacking Kara's exposed cunt and making her wail with agony. At the same time, the chains jerked her tits upward. Jenna sobbed as she watched Kara cry and struggle.

"If you don't cum," Lain said, "She'll be fine. Every time you do, though, well, you know."

"Why?" Jenna asked.

"Because the brides of the underworld deserve to be shown what their wicked deeds and vile temptations produce," Lain explained calmly, and Jenna could see that his cock was hard and bulging in his trousers.

"Do it..." a message from Kara said in her Haloes, "The challenge."

Jenna didn't have much of a choice, though, as the machine plugged away at her fuckhole, and within moments she was fighting the urge to cum again. She failed. The hand struck Kara's cunt. The chains yanked her tits. Kara screamed as Jenna orgasmed. Father Lain mounted a step near the chair and pushed his erect cock into Jenna's mouth. She came again. Kara screamed. Father Lain laughed. Jenna hated herself for her lack of control, even though she knew it wasn't her doing.

She hadn't chosen Edge, and she hadn't wanted to get pumped full of some kind of slut drug that was driving her cunt toward a constant need to orgasm. But she'd chosen the challenge. She'd been tempted into it for the rewards and to satisfy her curiosity, and this was the result. They were prisoners in the dungeon of an insane and sadistic priest, being tortured for his amusement and his skewed belief that what he was doing was the will of God. Every time she believed that nothing Edge threw at her was a surprise, she was proven wrong.

Father Lain pulled his penis from her mouth. She came. Kara wailed. The cycle went on, until Kara merely groaned each time she was tortured by the machine, and Jenna knew that her friend had gone numb, her mind and body unable to take the pain anymore. Father Lain switched off the machine and stroked Jenna's hair lovingly.

"Confess," he said, and Jenna looked up at him dumbly, her eyes misty with tears.

"Confess your sin," he said.

Jenna sniffled, unsure what her sin was, but she said, "I'm a whore."

Lain smiled and replied, "Good. Continue."

"I'm a whore," Jenna said again, "I tempt men and make them sin."

She thought that this sounded like what he wanted to hear and, apparently, it was.

"You see how your wicked pleasures have brought such pain on another?" he asked, cradling her head.

"Yes," she agreed, playing along, though she wanted to take the dildo from her cunt and beat him with it.

Lain undid the restraints and yanked Jenna to her feet. Unsteady, she allowed the priest to guide her around the bench once more, where she stood submissively as he flipped a switch with his foot. A long pole with a dildo on the end popped up, spring-loaded, from the floor and Jenna flinched. Lain positioned her over the thing, clicked the switch again, and the latest horror speared into Jenna's cunt. She wailed and tried to stand up on her toes to get off of the thing, but she couldn't do it. She was trapped, the dildo lodged deep into her sore pussy.

Lain moved to Kara, cranked the bench downward, and removed the clamps on Kara's tits. Her friend was now angled, looking at her through teary eyes. Lain removed the plastic hand, changing it out for yet another fake cock, and then positioned this at Kara's fuckhole. The madman, then, took weighted clamps and attached them to Jenna's tits, making her shriek as the weights pulled down on her nipples.

"Bounce," the man instructed.

Jenna looked at him, uncomprehending.

"Bounce," he said again and bounced on his toes.

Jenna did it, biting her lip as the weights shook and yanked on her tits, simultaneously fucking herself on the fake cock. Each bounce on the pole in her twat caused the dildo in Kara's cunt to fuck into her. Jenna continued to bounce on her feet, the weights causing her agonizing pain, even as the toy made her wet pussy feel so good. Kara began to moan pleasurably, free of the torture.

Now, though, even as Jenna hurt herself, Kara received pleasure, watching her friend bounce lewdly on the fake cock as the weights yanked painfully on her tits with every bounce. Jenna began to cry. Her legs ached horribly from the repetitive motion. She paused to rest and suddenly Kara howled in pain again, straining against her bonds.

"Oh, yes," Lain said, as though a thought had just occurred to him, "If you stop, you're going to shock her cunt."

Jenna bounced again, pushing the toy into her own cunt, into Kara's cunt, the weights swinging pendulously from her tits. One of the clamps came free from her bouncing, sending another horrible spike of pain into her nipple as the blood surged back into it. A moment later, the other came free. Her legs shook. She orgasmed, stopping her bouncing. Kara screamed. Lain chuckled at their torment. He picked up the weights, reapplied them, and did his stupid little bounce. Jenna bounced. Kara came.

It wasn't long before Jenna's legs threatened to give out. She knew that if she couldn't support herself, she'd probably be impaled on the pole. She looked pleadingly at Lain, who nodded, seemingly satisfied. He depressed the switch and the pole retracted, sliding messily out of Jenna's cunt. Jenna crumpled to the floor, panting, the weights still clipped to her breasts. She couldn't move. Lain moved behind her, sprawled her across the floor, and mounted her from behind. His hard cock speared her pussy, and the man began to vigorously fuck her as Kara watched.

"Redemption," he hissed in her ear, wrapping his arm around her neck as he pounded his cock into her, "accept your place and find redemption."

Jenna gurgled and, to her dismay, orgasmed around his cock. Father Lain grunted, thrust harder, and came into her prone body. Jenna lay, huffing, as the priest pulled out of her and left the room. The door clicked shut. Jenna tried to rise, to help Kara, but she could only crawl toward the bench. The room began to fill with smoke, even as her trembling hands worked at the restraints on Kara's legs, and then the world went black.

12