Edged & Denied

Info
[F4m][Tease & Denial][Sensual Domination][Femdom]
95 words
4.7
9.4k
15
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It doesn’t take much, does it? Not when you've been pining for Me this long. Laying here, captive in My bed, wrists and ankles in leather cuffs. Your body is incredibly responsive to My slightest touch, cock already hard and dripping. Here I am, on top of you, in nothing but a silky black slip, curves pressed against your naked flesh, but poor thing–you're powerless to do anything about it. You’re completely at My mercy. Lie back and surrender as I tease and deny you until you can’t take it anymore. ( 19 min audio)

--:--
--:--
1.0
EchoEroticAudio
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Initially I didnt think Id comment but thought better of it when I saw how few had, was very pleased you mentioned a skirt, crazy short ones are favourite of mine, as well as sitting above.

Obviously personal taste is a big part of how one relates to an experience, I'm have strong distaste for violence, even slapping just more than slightly playfully, so no problem there with the content. The femdom approach is relatively new to me, not a major problem there once again, but if I had a choice with a seductive approach( perhaps even with a moderate femdom component) - that would be much favoured.

I think the idea- voice describing erotic experience is A+ fantastic, I because the auditory sense, like smell operates at a far more fundamental level than the purely visual. Your voice was v good, as was the pace- but i used 0,6 n would have gone slower were that option available.

I would definitely try more of the same style but want to keep the experience special n not binge.

Hope this helps and encourages you, dunno if the content was yours as well or you provided the vocal component. As well as the subtlety of word choice, that of tone, pitch, timbre and phrasing is crucial to the impact on the auditory sense.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love being the one you go to, when you need what you're giving these men. I love the stories you tell me, of how badly they want you, and how thoroughly you deny them. And then you come to me, your softness emerges and your eyes give me the same look every time we're together... I smile and kiss you, pin you down, and ravish you throughout the night. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you for sharing your amazing erotic Audio. Your sexy voice and words are so incredibly erotic. A masterful piece of work.

Share this

Similar Stories

Melanie the Tease Ch. 01 Co-worker sex turns into a lesson in teasing and submission.in BDSM
Locked for Me That cock is no longer yours. It belongs to me!in Audio
Tickled Pink Ch. 01 Tough mercenary meets fluffy, bouncy, teasing sheepgirl.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Blue Balls or Ruined Orgasm? Pt. 01 A fun tease & denial story between a loving couple.in BDSM
To the Edge of Ruin [F4M][EDGING SESSION][RUINED ORGASM][FEMDOM][TEASE & DENIAL}in Audio
More Stories