Edible Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth can feel herself getting wetter, but is nervous. Her body is ready for anything, but her mind doesn't know how far she wants this to go. She does her best to ignore her worries and focuses on how much she wants to feel the softness and curves of Maria's body. She slides her hand from Maria's thigh over her shirt to her breasts. She realizes Maria isn't wearing a bra and gives a gentle caress. It's her first time feeling a breast that isn't her own and she's surprised at how different Maria's breasts feel. Maria's breasts have a thickness and weight to them that she isn't used to.

Maria stops kissing and leans forward so their foreheads are touching. "You like that?" She begins kissing her again while Beth continues to massages her breasts and Maria rubs Beth's thighs up and down. Maria loves the juxtaposition she feels when touching Beth's thighs. They're strong, powerful and toned, but still feminine with their shaved, soft and smooth skin. Maria enjoys how much Beth seems to enjoy her tits. She stops kissing Beth and says, "Here you go." She pulls her shirt over her head and tosses it on the ground.

Beth is shocked as Maria takes off her shirt, letting her breasts hang down. Maria has changed in their room plenty of times, seeing her chest is nothing new, but this time it's different. This time, Maria's tits are for her. She notices how opposite they are from her own. Maria's tits are big and heavy with large, dark areolas and nipples. She reaches out and grasps both of Maria's breasts and begins rubbing her thumbs gently over Maria's nipples. Every so often she'll cup the entire breasts with her hand letting herself feel the weight and giving a gentle squeeze. She's mesmerized by the way Maria's tits move when squeezed and the way they feel. Beth would be happy playing with them all night. She gives Maria's nipples a light pinch between two of her fingers and Maria leans in toward Beth.

This time, Maria moves past Beth's lips and down her neck. Beth tilts her head to the side and moves her hair to make it easier for Maria and she begins giving Beth tiny kisses up and down her neck. Each kiss feels like a tiny flame that sends its heat straight from her neck down to her throbbing pussy. With Beth's head tilted to the side, she leans her head back and lets out a moan. She continues fondling Maria's tits.

Maria stops kissing Beth's neck and whispers into her ear, "I want to make you feel good." She sticks her tongue out and gently glides her tongue around every detail of Beth's ear. Beth moans again. Beth wants to feel how wet Maria is, but is too nervous to touch another pussy. Instead, she removes one hand from Maria and slides it down to herself outside her shorts again. Beth feels how soaked she is as soon as her fingers reach her shorts.

Beth stops touching herself as Maria grabs Beth's shirt and lifts it over her head tossing it on the floor next to her own. Maria is in nothing but her sweatpants and Beth in her shorts. Both women stare at each other enjoying the sight in front of them. As the silence continues, Beth becomes self-conscious and hopes Maria likes what she sees.

Maria alleviates her fears, "Your tits are incredible."

Maria grabs Beth by the shoulders, lays her down, moves down to Beth's chest and slides her tongue in light circles around Beth's small, pink areolas. Maria feels Beth's nipples getting harder and sticks her mouth around them, sucking and flicking her tongue back and forth. She briefly stops to get fully on top of Beth and place her her legs on each side of Beth's hips. She leans back down to suckle Beth's tits. She uses her hand to rub circles around her other breast.

Beth's eyes are closed and she lets out quiet moans every few seconds. Beth's hips begin thrusting back and forth making contact with Maria every few thrusts. Beth has never had her body worshipped in this way. Foreplay with her ex-boyfriend consisted of him kissing her for two minutes than trying to fuck. Maria though, she takes her time and appreciates Beth's body. As Maria continues to enjoy Beth's tits, Beth moves her hands around Maria's bare back to her thick ass and hips. She rubs Maria's ass for a bit, then follows it with a light spank.

Much like earlier when Maria slapped her hand on Beth's thigh, the slap on Maria's ass causes Maria to feel fireworks as the feeling spreads from her rear down to her pussy making her wetter. She stops suckling Beth, looks up at her and says, "That felt really good." She brings her head back down and glides her tongue across the entirety of Beth's torso from the bottom of her neck to the top of her shorts.

When Maria reaches the top of Beth's shorts, she shimmies herself down the bed to Beth's legs and begins kissing the inside of them. Maria starts with Beth's calf and works her way up. When she reaches her thighs, she notices the wet spot on Beth's shorts and stops kissing for a few seconds to enjoy the scent. She uses her tongue on Beth's thigh and slowly slides it closer to the wet spot.

"Maria. I'm sorry, that might be too much for now. I don't think I'm ready..."

"Do you want me to stop?" Maria feels guilty she may have taken things too far.

"No." Beth gives Maria a small tug. "Come up here and kiss me more."

Maria lays to the left side of Beth and begins kissing her again. Unlike their light kissing earlier, this time their mouths are wide open as they let their tongues fully dance around each other. Both of them rubbing each other's naked torsos. Maria places her hand above Beth's shorts and asks, "Is it okay if I feel your pussy with my hand?"

Beth places her hand on Maria's to stop it, "I really, really want you to, but...ummm....I've been single forever and didn't expect any of this tonight so...ahh....I haven't trimmed or shaved or anything..." Beth feels her face burn with embarrassment.

"It's your body. Do whatever you want!" Maria smiles and bites her lip, "Besides, I think it's sexy..."

Relief washes over Beth and she removes her hand from Maria's hand, giving it permission to do whatever it wants to her. Maria slides her hand under the waistband of Beth's shorts and rubs her fingers around Beth's drenched underwear. If Maria were wearing underwear, she knows hers would feel the same.

It's not long until she slides her hand under the underwear into Beth's moist bush. She enjoys the feeling of Beth's pubic hair on her fingertips and Beth finds the feeling of Maria's hands teasing her bush making her more comfortable.

Maria slides her hand even lower until she reaches Beth's lips and uses her middle finger to move slowly around the outside of Beth's pussy, gently touching her lips and teasing her. After feeling every part of Beth, Maria can't wait any more and slides her middle finger inside Beth. Beth inhales sharply and Maria slides her finger out of Beth up to her clit. Beth lets out the loudest moan yet.

"I want to leave my underwear on, but let me take off my shorts to make it easier."

Beth removes her shorts and spreads her legs as wide as she can to give Maria easier access. She asks Maria, "Can you kiss me while you do this?"

Maria immediately leans in for a passionate kiss while Beth places her hand back on Maria's tits. Maria slides her finger back into Beth and slowly makes circles around Beth's clit in a steady rhythm.

Beth hears how wet she is. She never knew fingers from someone else could feel so good. When her ex fingered her, it was like he was trying to start a fire rubbing two sticks together with the force and speed he went. Maria is different. She's taking her time and letting Beth feel every moment of pleasure.

Maria stops kissing Beth and makes her way back to her tits while continuing to circle her clit. As she begins sucking one of Beth's nipples, Beth moans even louder and starts moving her hips back and forth.

Beth is running her fingers through Maria's curly hair when she moans out in a yell, "I'm going to cum." She grabs Maria's hair and pulls her face off her tits, and pulls her up to her and gives her a kiss, sticking her tongue as deep into Maria's mouth as she can. Beth holds Maria's face in place so they can kiss while she cums.

Maria returns the favor and slides her tongue into Beth's mouth. As soon as she does, Beth's legs snap shut on Maria's hand. Beth stops kissing and pulls her face an inch from Maria and lets out a loud moan that fills up the room.

Beth's pussy begins tightening around Maria's fingers. Beth's legs continue to squeeze Maria's hand tighter and tighter. The strength of her legs makes it tough for Maria to continue moving her hand, but she does her best to keep tickling Beth's clit.

"FUCK!!! Just like that!!"

Beth's pussy is pulsating on Maria's fingers and Beth closes her eyes, and moans loudly into Maria's face. Maria continues her movements around Beth's clit until Beth grabs her arm and with a whimper says, "Stop, stop. It's too sensitive."

Maria removes her hand and lays down on her stomach next to Beth while Beth lays on her back, covered in sweat, trying to catch her breath with her eyes closed and legs still spread in nothing but her underwear. Beth looks at Maria and in between heavy breaths says, "Let me do something to you now. I'm nervous, but I want to try..."

"I have an idea." Maria smirks.

Maria gets up and walks across the room. Beth is transfixed by the movement of Maria's body. How her tits bounce as she walks and the way her hips weave back and forth with every step.

Maria opens her drawer and pulls out a small, pink vibrator that's no bigger than three inches. She makes her way back to Beth and asks, "You ever use one of these?"

"Actually, I haven't...."

Maria is shocked and shouts too loudly, "You've never used a vibrator!?"

Before Beth has a chance to respond, Maria is laying back in bed next to Beth, has turned on the vibrator and is sliding it under Beth's waistband on her clit. "You have to see what this feels like."

As soon as the vibrator touches Beth's clit she half screams in shock and half moans in pleasure. So soon after an orgasm, it's too much stimulation and she pulls Maria's hand up. "It's too much! Is there a weaker setting?"

"How about this?" Maria slides the vibrator over Beth's underwear, and it dulls the vibrations enough that Beth closes her eyes and moans in pleasure again.

"What about you Maria? I want to see you get off..." Beth says in between her moans with her eyes still closed.

"I have an idea. Is it okay if I take off my pants? I'm not wearing underwear..."

Beth continues to moan and nods her head yes while Maria grabs Beth's hand and has her take over holding the vibrator on her own clit. Maria stands up and removes her sweatpants. Beth opens her eyes to see Maria's naked body in front of her. Maria's pussy is completely shaved. Beth also notices how wet Maria's lips are wants to feel her pussy, but Maria is out of reach.

Beth doesn't know what Maria has planned but is excited as Maria gets on the bed and places her legs around Beth's hips again. Maria takes her right hand, spreads her lips open and says to Beth, "Look how wet you've made me."

She lays her body on top of Beth so the vibrator is between them with it directly on Maria's clit and on Beth's clit outside of the underwear.

As soon as the vibration hits Maria's clit, she knows it won't take long to cum. She's been wanting to touch herself ever since the vending machine, and now is finally getting relief. Maria begins grinding into the vibrator and Beth grinds back. Maria puts her head into Beth's neck to kiss it, but Beth grabs Maria's head and angles it toward her so they can kiss. Every few seconds Maria has to stop kissing to moan.

Beth isn't sure she can orgasm again, but the sound of Maria's moans and the feel of her body on top of her is almost as good. Beth can tell Maria must be close as Maria begins grinding harder into the vibrator and is sticking her tongue into Beth's mouth more aggressively. Maria whispers into Beth's ear "Fuck, I'm about to cum."

Maria is grinding into the vibrator and Beth so hard that Beth's head is nearly smashing the headboard. Maria's entire body tenses up and Beth feels Maria's legs twitch. Maria starts moaning into Beth's ear. Beth didn't think it was possible to orgasm again so soon after the last one, but knowing Maria is cumming along with the feel of her warm breath and the sounds of the moans in her ear sends her over the edge unexpectedly. Beth reaches her hands around to Maria's ass and gives a squeeze. "Oh my God, oh my God. I'm cumming again!"

Maria and Beth kiss each other while they cum until Maria finds the vibrating too much. She reaches between them, pulls the vibrator out, shuts it off and drops if on the bed next to them. Out of breath, Beth mutters, "Holy fuck. That was better than anything I've ever done before."

Maria rolls off the top of Beth onto her back, covered in sweat and too out of breath to respond.

They continue to lay in bed on their backs next to each other. Beth looks over to Maria and breaks the silence with worry in her voice, "So, what does this mean for us?"

Maria doesn't want Beth to worry, so she jokes, "It means we were stoned and horny." Maria sits up and grabs the vibrator. She swings her legs off the side of the bed to get up.

"No, don't go..."

Maria looks back at Beth.

"Stay with me tonight..." Beth looks at Maria with desperation in her eyes.

Maria smiles, "That sounds great. Let me turn off the light."

"Unless you don't want to, that's fine too. No pressure." Beth gives it her best effort to pretend to be apathetic.

Maria slides her hand across Beth's cheek. "I'll be right back."

Beth rolls on to her side to look at Maria and the two women smile at each other. Maria gets up to drop the vibrator off on her bed and turn off the light. As soon as the light is off, Maria makes her way back to Beth and nestles up behind her as they spoon. Other than the underwear Beth has on, their skin is touching each other from head to toe. Maria reaches her hand around Beth, lays it on her stomach and closes her eyes. She whispers into Beth's ear, "What about your ankle anyway? Does it still hurt?"

Beth only now realizes she hasn't felt any ankle pain since the conversation with Jeremy. "Not at all! Guess the edibles worked." She puts her hand over Maria's and rubs it.

Beth feels Maria's smile on the back of her neck. Maria gives the back of Beth's neck a light kiss and notices Beth is already asleep.

Maria loves the feel of spooning with Beth and the steadiness of her sleeping breath. She can't stop replaying the events of the evening in her head and filling herself up with questions. What does this mean for her and Beth? Has she always felt this way about Beth? Was this only because of the drugs or does Beth feel the same? Getting Beth to open up is always a challenge, what is the best way to broach this?

No matter the answers to these questions, she decides it can wait until tomorrow. She focuses on the joy of tonight, closes her eyes and falls asleep.