All Comments on 'Edna's Delight'

by rawallace

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rawallacerawallaceover 3 years agoAuthor
No comments?

Can anyone give me some feedback on this story? Need to know what worked and what didn't.

Rachel

wcm189wcm189over 3 years ago

I enjoyrd thr story. Great mixture of sex and romance in the end. I'd like to see another chapter on their return to Michigan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My most favourite romantic story of all time

You wrote a beautiful story. The romance is the heart of the story. You made my heart warm. Thank you author for such a beautiful story. Lovely and heart warming.

Thank you :)

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 3 years ago

I liked it

I agree that this could be the start of a wonderful romance. A shame that Dale had to endure the gauntlet to get the woman he truly wanted. Quality writing. A solid 4 stars. A TLHEA would have clinched a 5

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
No Comments Yet ???

Sorry I'm late getting to this story as only catching up after being notified of your later one.

It's a little short for me but you've packed a lot in although I do think it could easily be stretched to 3 pages here.

Was a little taken aback by Edna's "voyeurism" when peeking in and watching? She was coming over as a sweet individual but was this meant to imply that she had feelings for him or her friends. Also seemed strange that neither of the others didn't notice his strange behaviour?

I noted the use of the same word in a few consecutive sentences as well as the mixing of pronouns, ie. switching between "I" and "she" in the same paragraph.

Overall, I enjoyed it and am surprised at the rating so far. 5 stars from me.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago

Rachel, it all worked...and worked...and worked!

My Burning Question is...Would you Yummy Ladies

enjoy working Music City?

I will write a song for each of you!

Maybe you'd prefer a verse for each of you?

With a chorus we can all sing together?

With FABULOUS HARMONIES!!!

I promise you'll all hit your high notes!! :+))))

KingCuddle

BenultimoBenultimoabout 3 years ago

Congratulation! What makes it for this reader and writer a perfect, little story is that it is not moralistically, neatly rounded off. There are three sensually alive women engaged - unapologetically - in a sexual holiday 'misdemeanor'. All goes well - no wages of sin! And Edna, having artfully sacrificed herself by not participating at first, is so lovely punished/rewarded with one night of sex that teaches her that great sex is more than just sex. Even if it is an opportunistic tryst. Become lovers, E. and D. part. Will they meet again? Does it really matter? If they don't, does it lessen - invalidate - what they had? The story had to stop there: Anything more, would have made it less.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 3 years ago

I'll give it five stars.

It would have been better if he had some friends to give to the other women but it worked. Maybe if 4 guys had shared the 3 women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawallace@rawallace
UPDATE: It has been a while since I last published a story here. I've returned to the sci-fi genre this time with a short story I hope you will enjoy. Please feel free to leave comments both favorable and not so favorable. I appreciate them all. I enjoy reading a wide variet...