Edna's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She simply looked at us as she walked into the doorway of the other bedroom and half whispered, "I've had enough for now. I almost wish I could take him home and keep him! He wants to know if we want to go to supper with him. I'm in."

Minutes later Carol had just walked out in a fresh pair of shorts and halter top as Dale walked out in his shorts and shirt, and sat down on the sofa near me. He looked at me with a smile. "So are you and the others going to supper with me? You girls are amazing in so many ways. You're confident and adventurous—mature and unafraid of taking a risk to get what you want. Not too many women are that confident and willing to trust themselves."

I smiled. "Yes. We decided we wanted to. I think all of us think it worked out the way we wanted it to. Getting picked up at a party is demeaning in a way. It makes you feel cheap to know you're at the mercy of someone you really don't know all by yourself. This way, we had each other for support and protection. You've treated us with respect for the decision we made—I'm not sure any of us really expected that. At least, I know I never thought of it in those terms."

Dale laughed easily, "So I guess that means we're going Dutch!"

Jane looked at him and laughed lightly, "Of course it does."

Dale excused himself and said he would meet us downstairs in fifteen minutes. He wanted to change his clothes first and put his ditty bag away. Fifteen minutes later we started walking down the street to a seafood place. It was busy, with music and people talking, a continuous din pouring out onto the sidewalk.

It was as if we had known one another for years as we talked about places we knew in common in Michigan. During the meal Dale sat next to me and we exchanged glances often. I found myself touching him, each time it sent a wonderful warm feeling coursing through my body. He had the most wonderful brown eyes when I looked into them. We finished our meal and walked back to the condos, it was just a little after six. We were standing outside the building when Dale looked at us.

"Well. I guess I've made up my mind as to who I want to spend the night with me. All of you are beautiful, intelligent women. It hasn't been an easy decision."

The expressions on our faces showed we had forgotten this detail. I felt a pang of regret, yet didn't. I hadn't been with him. Surely, he would pick Jane or Carol—it just made sense he would as he knew for certain he would have a good time with them. I might be a dud for all he knew. Jane and Carol looked at him expectantly—they too felt he would pick one of them.

"Edna, how long will it take you to pack what you need for the night?"

I gasped. I couldn't believe my ears. I looked at him not knowing what to say. Then I heard the disembodied words.

"You want me? You need to pick between Jane and Carol."

"The agreement was that I could pick from the three of you. No refusals, remember?" He said sweetly.

I saw Jane and Carol slowly nod their heads. We had agreed to that very thing.

"It will take me about fifteen minutes I guess. Shall I meet you at your room?" I replied trying to sound as if I really understood what was going on.

"Yes. I'll be waiting," he smiled.

Dale, bid Jane and Carol goodnight and walked towards the elevator as I stood watching. Jane and Carol just stood there looking at one another.

"I guess that settles that," Jane finally announced. She looked at me, "Edna are you comfortable with this? You didn't sound too sure."

"Yes. That's what we agreed to. I'm not worried. The effects of that pill have since dissipated, but I'm sure he can handle me. I doubt he'll have the energy to do much but kiss for a while and maybe offer to give me head. I can handle that. I guess I could hope for sex first thing in the morning after he's rested. Don't worry I'll get some satisfaction."

Of course, I was assuming the original aim of our agreement was still the focus. But maybe it wasn't.

We got on the elevator, arrived at our room and walked in. I packed what I needed, said goodnight to my friends, and pushed the elevator button for the sixth floor—my heart was racing. I was going to spend the entire night with Dale. A one night stand I hadn't expected. I consoled myself with the knowledge he had been caring and gentle with my friends. He had pleasured them fully and I had watched enough to know how caring he had been.

I knocked gently on the door—my heart beat drummed in my ears. The door opened slowly, Dale was standing there with a smile on his face. I stepped aside as he opened the door for me to step in, closing it behind me. I followed him to the sitting area and lay my bag down. He turned to me with a smile. "Edna are you nervous?"

"Yes. A little." I admitted, though not as much as I thought I would be.

"Why?"

"I...I...didn't think you would pick me. I mean....you know how good Jane and Carol are."

I sat down on the sofa feeling overwhelmed.

"Edna, I first saw you yesterday morning and was trying to decide if I should walk over to you. You're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. You are delicious by every standard I have. The only reason I decided to say yes to your proposal was so I would have a chance to meet you. I knew it wouldn't take long for another guy to say yes to your proposal and the chance would be lost. I'd be leaving tomorrow and you would be gone forever. This was my one and only chance to meet you."

I'm sure my face showed astonishment. My eyes went wide, my voice went up an octave, "Dale...you wanted me?"

"Yes."

"Just me?"

"Yes."

I remained silent in amazment. This was unreal! This gorgeous man wanted me, just me. I looked up at him as his hand reached out to mine and pulled me to my feet. She followed him to the balcony and we stood silently looking at the beach, the sun starting to set in the west.

Then he spoke to me softly, "Edna, if you don't want to spend the night with me I'll release all of you from our agreement. I don't want you on that basis. I want you of your own volition. Of your own desire to be with me. I hope that doesn't frighten you."

I had an out, all I had to do was say no. I just stood there knowing I wouldn't—though for the life of me I couldn't think of a reason to stay beyond wanting to get laid—even that seemed a weak reason now. I looked into his eyes and found my will to say was no was gone.

"It doesn't, but don't ask me why. Dale my heart is beating so hard right now I can hardly breathe. I can't believe you have gone through all of this to be with me. I know I should be troubled by the fact you laid my two best friends to do it. But I'm not, I don't know why. It doesn't make sense, but I accept it."

I looked into his eyes. They were soft, caring, and tender. The kind of eyes that make a heart melt and mine was now a shapeless mass. I felt my lips meet his. Then felt my body press hard against his. I felt his arms come around me and I lay my head near his. My eyes closed. I wasn't sure how long we stood together. Time had become a concern of everyone else. It didn't concern me.

Then I heard his voice, "Come on beautiful, lets go for a walk."

We walked and talked as we watched the sun work its way slowly towards the horizon. The glare of the sun on the water of the Gulf of Mexico painted a bright streak of gold until it disappeared in an instant. Then slowly the sky darkened and a few lights of ships off shore and the stars above showed through a few wispy clouds.

We returned to the condo balcony where the breeze blew the curtains once in a while making a soft rustling sound. We talked and laughed and held hands. I felt fully relaxed, amazed at how at ease I felt sitting between his legs, lying against his chest. He was caressing my arms. He whispered into my ear.

I turned my head and asked. "Are you trying to turn me on?"

"I hope you're already turned on. I just want to make you're so hot you can't sit still."

I leaned forward after I unbuttoned my blouse. He removed it and then unfastened my bra. I pulled it off my arms and let it fall to the floor. I lay back against him as his hands came to fondle me. I closed my eyes. His hands felt good on my sensitive, soft skin, I closed my eyes as he pulled my pony tail aside and kissed the nape of my neck. The minutes ticked by as I grew warm and then wet. There was no mistaking the signs as I found myself shifting my bottom about in an effort to satisfy an inner urge. I felt his hard member against my lower back, then his voice came softly into my ear.

"Tell me what you want me to do beautiful."

The possibilities swirled in my mind, but I knew what I wanted to do, what I was going to do to him.

"I want to be on top. I'll put your condom on."

I had found after my first few times having sex that putting a condom on a man aroused me. It also helped me prepare because they were always in such a hurry to get me down. It served to slow things down enough so their penetration was more comfortable.

We walked together into the bedroom and kissed and hugged for a few minutes as I undressed him. I touched his firm hairy chest, running my hands from his waist down over his hips to his firm buttocks. Then I pulled his briefs down to grasp him gently in my hand and played with him as I kissed him. My warm tingle had grown to a small ache as I stoked him knowing what I had in my hand was going to go where I needed it to.

"Edna, that feels so good. You have wonderful hands."

"It's going to get better. Time for you to get into bed on your back," I whispered.

I liked being on top. It gave me a feeling of power—a feeling I enjoyed. I had a man doing my bidding. But then there were times when I really wanted my partner to take me hard, to feel his weight upon me, his pelvis pressing down fully onto my own.

I watched as Dale moved onto the bed as I stepped to my small bag I had placed on the night stand and removed a condom, moving to the bed and climbed in straddling his legs. I was just about to tear the package open when he told me it wouldn't work. I was mystified. Why he would say something like that? They had always worked in the past.

"I don't understand, they're fresh," I replied a little confused.

"Edna," he said softly, "they're too small. They're long enough, just not wide enough."

I looked down. He did look just a little bit larger and my hand around him earlier had told me the same thing and I had ignored it thinking I was simply too eager.

"Edna, take a condom out of my ditty bag on the dresser."

I went to his bag and found five condoms in a strip and removed one. As I did, I noticed the Ziploc bag with the blue pill next to it still unopened. I was stunned. He hadn't used it! I climbed back onto the bed and resumed my previous position, this time I was going to pay close attention. I opened the package, unrolled the condom all the way down his shaft with one hand, while using the other to hold the tip in place. I knew my condoms would not have fit him.

I took my fingers covered with excess lubricant and applied it to my slit. Then I settled down onto him, feeling his presence as a wave of pleasure as his broad tip entered me. I lifted up again and then settled down a little more with the same wonderful result. One more time and I lay down fully upon him resting my head on his shoulder.

I took several deep breaths to relax. He had felt wonderfully snug as he entered me, not too tight, but there was a real difference; I felt stretched in a most wonderful way, completely filled as I started to move him inside me. After a few minutes of small, slow movements I brought my legs beneath me onto his thighs, and placed my hands on his shoulders to support myself.

I looked at him with a smile. "You feel so big and hard. It's wonderful." It was no exaggeration.

"Edna, do as you need to. You're nice and tight. I'm enjoying you. You are such a beautiful woman."

Several minutes later I was moving across him, dragging my clit along his shaft. I could feel his tip just inside my vagina. I had found my sweet spot and pressed downward to increase the friction between us, the warm pressure grew. I was breathing deeply and needed to rest after a minute. I lay down fully onto his chest and found he seemed to be breathing almost normally.

It didn't seem right. There should be hot, moist breath being expelled into my hair by now. He was pushing up into me and it felt wonderfully different. Then, I realized I had not heard him moan when Jane or Carol had climaxed. Not the first time nor the second time. Men always made some noise when they came—they couldn't help it. Even if it was just a series of soft grunts as they pumped hard and then stopped at the end gasping deeply.

I realized he had controlled himself and not climaxed with them. That just couldn't be. It couldn't. But what other explanation was there? The blue pill was still in its wrapper. I whispered into his ear.

"Come with me. Don't hold back. I want to feel you pulse inside me. We have all night together. Will you do it?"

"Yes, I'm here to please you beautiful."

I lifted up, placed my hands on his shoulders and started to move myself over him in smooth long strokes. Several minutes later I felt myself tighten around him. I looked at his face. He was in deep concentration as I bore down on him with vigor knowing he was mine to control. My movements produced waves of pleasure as I pushed harder. I watched his face as his forehead furrowed, then went soft, then furrowed again, his breathing had picked up.

His hands came to the small of my back and then I felt him shudder, his hands went to my buttocks as he gave a groan. I pushed down hard and felt myself go white hot he grew larger and stiffer. A series of low 'ughhhs' exited my mouth as each contractions grew more intense. Our breathing had become synchronized, our bodies hard against one another as we both gasped, clutching at one another. I heard small sounds from his mouth as he pulsed inside me while pulling my pelvis to his. Then, it was over and I smiled—I had seen his face and it was wonderful to watch, I had given him what the others hadn't.

Then, we lay there with heaving breaths. I lifted up, leaned forward on my hands and knees and felt him leave me. The cold air made itself felt on my slick wet pussy. I had never been so delighted with sex in my entire life. His moans gave me an immense sense of satisfaction.

I had gone into the plan with the idea a man would pleasure me. I had made sure to pleasure him at the same time. I had ruled in bed, received and given in equal measure. We lay together under the sheets caressing and speaking softly to one another until Dale asked if I was ready again.

I nodded with a small smile and laughed. "You know you can't wear a pussy out. Dale I want you on top. Take me hard. I don't want rough. Just screw me like you never want to let me go."

When he finished with me I was completely in. I snuggled into his arms, then fell asleep a few mintues later as he spooned me from behind.

The next morning I awoke at his side. It had been a night of unsurpassed passion. I had experienced two back to back orgasms the second time we made love. That morning I understood we really had made love to one another—it wasn't just sex. He had given sex to Jane and Carol. What I had received was his full passion—they had not.

As good as it had been for them it had been delightful for me. I had never thought of sex in the way I had experienced it last night. Sex had always been tempered by the fact it was likely to be satisfyingly brief at best and a disappointment more often than not.

When we talked after our first time it was as if this was the beginning of something. Not a one night stand, the initiation of something strong between us. That morning I lay there while Dale slept and looked at him—the way we had come to know one another was something I would never reveal to anyone. Only Jane and Carol would ever know how it came to be and I was sure they would never reveal their role in it to anyone either. It had been our wild time together, three girls having it their way.

Dale and I walked down stairs to meet Jane and Carol for a late breakfast. We excused themselves after breakfast saying we wanted to go for a walk together. Jane and Carol seemed to understand. They said they wanted to sunbathe some more anyway. They would meet us for lunch before Dale packed his belongings and started his long drive back to Michigan. We enjoyed lunch together and then we all hugged and kissed him goodbye—thanking him for making this the most memorable spring break we had ever had. Carol and Jane started walking towards the beach as I lingered.

"Guess it's time for me to go. How about a kiss for good luck," Dale said to me with a smile. I could tell he was conflicted. I felt my eyes start to tear up and pushed to hold them back.

Dale reached out and placed his hand along my cheek and caressed it gently. He looked into my eyes and I felt my heart melt again. I went into his arms and we shared a long, passionate kiss. I felt his hand come to mine and press something into it as he whispered into my ear. I closed my hand around the paper and watched as he drove off with a smile and a wave. It was over.

I felt a tear break loose and run down my cheek. Damn he was so handsome! But it was more than just his looks that I already missed. I looked at the small piece of paper in my hand. Written in neat print was his name, address, and two phone numbers, home and where he worked.

I clutched the paper tightly as if it would jump out of my hand and escape my grasp, not ever to be found again. I wiped another tear from my eye and smiled happily. He had whispered he really didn't want to leave me behind.

I took the elevator to our room, put on my bathing suit, went down the stairwell, and started towards the beach. I noticed the guys watching me with interest just as they always did. I didn't care, let them look all they wanted—I was satisfied. More than satisfied. I reached Carol and Jane and sat down next to them after laying my beach towel out. I rubbed suntan lotion onto my legs as Carol and Jane looked at me with expectant expressions. I smiled but said nothing.

"Edna! Come on! Tell us. How was last night?" Jane asked.

"It was delightful, simply delightful," I replied with a broad smile.

12