All Comments on 'Ed's Naughty Wife'

by Foxee Browne

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No Better Than The First Attempt

Please don't try a 3rd time before taking a few years of writing lessons.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Bravo

Hy geekychick,

I thought i seen this story before awhile back It is still a good story to read .

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another great story from geekychick!

I've read most of your stories, and although this one wasn't one of your hotter ones, I enjoyed it nevertheless. Anyone new to your style, should read "The Watcher," so that they can appreciate erotic writing at its best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You telegraphed the ending ...

...and I figured it out early on in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
gutsy effort!

good for you on your effort. i envy you and your ability. keep it up!

opencrotchopencrotchover 12 years ago
I liked it!

Wish you were still writing. Sometimes good porn just needs a woman's touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow. Lame.

I'm underwhelmed.

Tuzolto54Tuzolto54over 11 years ago
All about communication

Liked the story, although it is kind of sad in a way. Of all the people you should be able to talk to about something like this, it is your spouse. But how many of us just keep our mouths shut and suffer until it is to late, I know been there and have the bruises from it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Okay

I gave it five stars because of the outcome. There was no cheating and no betrayal. Just a husband and wife who needed a wake-up call.

SharedSigneSharedSigneover 7 years ago
Booo, hisss, boring

What a waste of 10 minutes it was to read this!

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
TO SHAREDSIGNE

DON'T BE AN ASS WIPE. IF YOU'D HAVE BEEN A GENTLEMAN AND MADE IT TO THE END BEFORE YOU MADE YOUR CRUEL COMMENT, YOU'D HAVE FOUND OUT IT WAS HER FIRST STORY.

MAY YOUR TINY WORTHLESS COCK FALL OFF AND A HOLE IS LEFT BETWEEN YOUR LEGS SO ALL YOUR GURLY BOYFRIENDS CAN HAVE MORE FUN WITH YOU!

THANK YOU AUTHOR FOXEE BROWNE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Do you like pina coladas...

Not the type of story we usually see in this category but well-written (which we don't always see) and a nice, easy smooth read. Just enough background story and build-up. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Firsts

I love happy endings. Great for the first time out of the box. I would have liked it longer with more conflict and steamy.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Just trying

Poor couple just trying to cheat catch each other. Cute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous