Ed's Sister Gives Him a Lap Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll order some champagne, but you're driving, so you can't have any."

That got a deep sigh from her, and then she said, "I know, rule number one."

When it came, she poured it for me. I quickly sipped it, and the bubbles tickled my nose.

We then talked, and she told me about one of the new girls that had started working at the club. Her name was Star, and they had become friends. Apparently, she was very popular because of her large breasts and angelic face. I might see her, and ask her to perform for me, but not now. Today I wanted my Sister.

"How about another lap dance?"

That made her chuckle, and then she said, "I thought you were never going to ask."

As soon as she was on me, the blood was rushing into my cock. When she started moving her body, her gorgeous tits started to wobble. I couldn't take my eyes off them. She was slow at first, but then she speeded up, grinding down harder. That's when I reached for her tits. I thought she would brush my hands away, but she let me keep them on her.

"It'll be better if I take my top off."

She then did, by putting both hands behind her back, and then quickly unhooking it.

It was now indeed better. Her twin peaks, that were topped by impressive nipples, were exposed. And she was offering them to me, by placing both her hands under them, and pushing them towards me. They were now mine, to do with them, whatever I wanted to.

I was gentle at first, caressing them. But very soon my touch became firmer, and that's when I started to concentrate on her nipples.

"Suck harder."

I did, and it made her gasp. That spurred me on to do it again, and to do it harder. Her response was to utter a low moan, that seemed to come from deep inside her. Hearing it, sent a surge of excitement through my body.

Sex with Emma was 'satisfactory', but you want more from life than that. It's never spontaneous, and always in the dark. She does enjoy it, and she normally comes, but with a whimper rather than a bang. With Roxy it's wild and raw. She's a woman that lives for sex, and she never says no to anything. And I was discovering that my Sister was a lot like her.

"Four days."

She'd shouted it out between moans, but what did she mean? Then I understood, because she was letting me enjoy her big tits again, she wanted the car for an extra two days. I was about to say yes, but before I could, she spoke again.

"I'll let you finger me."

That made my heart skip a beat. Sliding my fingers deep into her sweet pussy, was something I hadn't even dared to think about. So she was prepared to give me access to her most sacred place, but at a cost. I'd prefer it to be because I'd got her so worked up that she wanted to take it to the next level. That she was driven by lust, rather than the need to get more out of me. But whatever the reason, she was letting me play with her pussy, and that was all that mattered!

"OK."

That got a big smile from her. She was pleased, because it had been easy for her to get what she wanted. I was tempted to wipe the smile off her face, by telling her that she should have asked for more. I'd have paid almost any price to have her pussy.

She was now off me, and sitting on the sofa. Her on me, giving me a lap dance, was OK for playing with her tits, but not for me having access to her honeypot. When I sat down next to her she parted her legs. Only slightly, but that simple action, with what it implied, made my heart race.

When I put my hand on her leg, she gave a little shudder. Then in a girly voice, she said, "Be gentle with me. Nobody has ever touched my teeny-weeny pussy before."

Then she giggled, and I almost applauded. She was good, I could almost believe that she was a shy virgin. If only Emma would say things like that when we were in bed together, then I wouldn't feel the need to come to the club.

Initially, my intention was to part her legs, and then to quickly get my fingers onto her pussy. But I'd now changed my mind. This was something to be savoured. I should take my time, and that would heighten the experience, not just for me, but for her as well.

As my hand inched its way up her leg, her response was to open her legs even more. Keeping in step with me. And when my hand stopped, so that I could caress her soft thigh, she stopped as well.

My hand was now at the hem of her bikini, and her legs were wide open. She'd also lifted her knees up, giving me the perfect view of her covered pussy. I could see that the thin red material was stretched to its limit, and my eyes were now staring at it, as I tried to make out what was underneath it.

If this was Emma, in the same position, and wearing the same bikini, then it would be easy for me to see all the detail. I'd be able to see her clit, and where her opening was, would be obvious. However, my Sister was different. Unlike Emma, she must have large pussy lips, because she had an impressive bulge. Seeing it was exciting me, but those large lips were obscuring her clit and opening. If I wanted to know more about her pussy, then I would have to touch it.

When my fingers were on her, she moaned. That didn't surprise me, but she also did something else, and that did. She started playing with her tits.

As my fingers moved over her pussy, pulling and probing every part of it, her fingers were on her nipples. When I'd done as much as I could with it still covered, I pulled on her bikini bottom with both hands. She quickly closed her legs, and then she briefly lifted herself up, so that I could pull it down.

It was now off, tossed onto the floor. Her legs were still closed, and that coy look was back.

While her fingers were still exciting her swollen nipples, she said, "My Daddy told me I should never let a boy take my panties off."

Then to make it even better, she started sucking her thumb.

"He said that they would do naughty things to me. But I'm twenty now, so am I OK to let them?"

She was so convincing that it felt real, and I nodded vigorously. That made her giggle.

What she'd said, had taken my excitement to a higher level, and I was now forcibly pushing her legs apart so that I could get to her pussy. And that was easy, because she didn't resist.

I was right, she did have large labia. And that was a first for me. I was going to finger her, but eventually, those large lips would be in my mouth.

It took me a while to find her opening, because it was hidden by her meaty lips. And my obvious frustration in the delay, made her giggle. But it was worth the wait. I started with a single finger. Her pussy was so wet, that when I pushed it into her, it slid in with ease. I quickly added another, and that's when I felt her tightness. Does life get any better than this? My fingers were in a hot wet pussy that, because she was only twenty, was in its prime. And to make it extra special, it was my Sister's pussy. The answer to my question is yes though, but the only way it could be better, would be if it was my cock that was inside her rather than my fingers. Would that happen? Yes, but I'd have to give her my Ferrari!

After fucking her with my two fingers for a couple of minutes, with my free hand, I went in search of her clit. And despite it being hidden by all her folds, it was easy to find, because it was a nice size. But would I have problems finding its sweet spot? Seconds later I got my answer, and it was a no. It seemed that all of it was responsive. Every part of it that I touched, excited her. And if I continued for much longer, she would come. I wanted that to happen, but only when I had my head between her legs. And while I was doing that, she could do something for me. She could suck my cock. While I was pulling my fingers out of her, I told her what we were going to be doing next.

"Sixty nine."

"Wow, you're letting me have the car for sixty nine days!"

I opened my mouth to correct her, but when she laughed, I closed it without saying anything. She was teasing me.

I muttered, "Very funny."

"But it will cost you. One more day."

I was OK with that, but I didn't tell her, instead I just went down on her. Was that now five days, or was it six? I'd lost count, but I didn't need to worry, she would know.

Sixty nine is OK, if you can get comfortable. That took us a while. It would have been better if I'd got my cock out before starting. But I'd let her do it, and she'd struggled. I should have stopped, and then taken over from her, but now that I'd got my mouth and tongue on her sweet pussy, there was no way I was going to remove them.

This was now sixty nine at its best. We'd moved onto our side to make it more comfortable, enabling both of us to enjoy it. I was alternating between sucking her impressive lips into my mouth, and lapping her little pearl with my tongue. And both actions were driving her crazy.

On special occasions, and with some persuasion, Emma will suck my cock. But she doesn't like doing it. She only does it to please me, and it's done as quickly as possible. Coming in her mouth is never an option, not even when it's my birthday. With my Sister it was completely different.

When she'd first seen my cock, she'd shrieked, and I felt proud because she'd given it her seal of approval. She'd acknowledged that it was a big one. Then her next words deflated me, and my cock.

"It's perfect, small enough for me to deep throat it."

That was harsh. Yes, at six inches, it couldn't be called big, but it was slightly above average. And that was good enough for me. However, once she started servicing it, I couldn't care less what she thought about it. I just wanted her to continue.

At first, she'd concentrated on the head. Licking all parts of it, particularly the glans. And she was taking her time. She wasn't just doing it to give me pleasure, she was enjoying doing it. Then the shaft got her attention. Roxy takes cock sucking to an art form, but Ella has the edge over her.

This was never going to last long, it was just too good. Ella was now making all sorts of noises, some difficult to describe, but all of them told me the same thing. She was close to reaching it. And her tight mouth and throat were squeezing my cock in all the right places. I was on the edge, only seconds away from climaxing. And I wanted to know, if like Roxy, she would let me come in her mouth.

When I started to spurt, she didn't just keep my cock in her mouth, she moved her head forward so that it went in deeper. And she kept it there until I'd finished. I rewarded her, for not just giving me a wonderful climax, but for also swallowing my load, by frantically licking her clit. That did the trick, because seconds later her body convulsed. Was it a big one, no, it was epic!

She'd now got the car for five days, and for one of those days, I was expecting her to call me with bad news.

"Sorry Ed, I've had a LITTLE accident, and your Ferrari is SLIGHTLY damaged."

I'd then put my head in my hands and swear, because it wouldn't be slightly damaged, it would be a wreck. Thankfully, that hadn't happened. Her time was now up, and it was safely parked at the club. Tonight I would be going there to pick it up.

"I'm sorry, Chantelle isn't working tonight."

When she'd said that the car was at the club, I'd naturally assumed that she would be there as well. But disappointingly, I'd just been informed that she wasn't. I'd had a feeling, but without anything to support it, that tonight was going to be special. That we might even fuck. Now my hopes had been dashed. However, I was an optimist, always looking for something good in any situation. My Sister not being here, had given me the opportunity to see Roxy again.

"I'm sorry, Roxy isn't working tonight."

I should have admitted defeat and gone home, but the waitress persuaded me to see Kelly, one of the new girls.

"She's drop dead gorgeous, you won't be disappointed."

She was half-right. Kelly was a looker, with a body to match Roxy or my Sister, but I was disappointed. There was no connection between us, and the sex ended up being just OK rather than special. If I wanted OK sex, then I could stay at home and get it for free from Emma.

And the evening got worse. When I asked the valet to get me my car, he couldn't find the keys. When, after half an hour, they were eventually found, I wasn't in a good mood.

It was nearly two weeks before I was back at the club. Together with Jim, I owned a thriving biotech company. It had made me, at a young age, very wealthy. But running the business could be very demanding, and for the last two weeks, with Jim away on holiday, especially so. Tonight, was my first opportunity to relax, to go to the club and be entertained by one of the girls, and I had taken it.

Roxy was available, but I wanted my Sister. She was working, but I had to wait until she was free.

When I entered her room, she was excited, and I got a big hug from her. I thought it was because she was pleased to see me, but it wasn't.

"My last client was amazing."

She then told me more. He wasn't amazing because he was handsome, or a skilled lover. It was because he had been very generous, and he'd only wanted a lap dance.

"So now that you're rich, I don't have to pay."

That made her laugh. She was my Sister, but that didn't mean that I was going to get it for free. For what we'd already done together, I'd had to loan her my classic Ferrari. A very expensive car.

"OK, I get it. I do have to pay. So how many days?"

She shook her head, and then she said, "Not the car. It was OK, but nothing special."

To me that was blasphemy. Enzo Ferrari had created a masterpiece, and she was saying that it was just OK. But I let it go, that was a discussion for another day.

"So what do you want?"

"I want to start up my own business, and I want you to fund it. A bar or a restaurant. When it's successful I'll pay you back."

That was a sensible thing to do, to use my money to create a business. However, knowing my Sister, it would have to be a classy establishment, and therefore expensive. Like all new ventures, it was a risk, and it could end in failure. We, or what I should really say is, I, could lose a lot of money. But she was my Sister, so I was prepared to accept that risk. And it's something I would do, even without her having to repay me by giving me a 'lap dance'. But I wasn't going to tell her that.

"I'll do it, but what do I get in return?"

With a radiant smile, and while shrugging her shoulders, she said, "Just my body."

That was enough for me!

She then kissed me tenderly on the cheek. It was brief, but after it was done her mouth stayed close to my face. I knew that subtle gesture was her way of telling me that it was time for us to start. My response was to gently turn her head with my hand, and to then kiss her passionately on the mouth. I'd had her big tits, and my fingers had been deep up her pussy, but this felt special.

For the next few minutes, all we did was kiss. Two lovers taking their time. Later, we would be fucking like wild animals, but for now, it could be tender as well as passionate.

When she started sucking on my tongue, I responded by grabbing her tits. I loved the red bikini that she was wearing. It was a perfect fit for her, showing off all her curves, but what I liked best about it was that both parts of it were easy to take off.

Her top was now off, and we were no longer kissing because my mouth had something better to do. It was enjoying her ripe nipple. And to add to the excitement for both of us, her other nipple was getting lots of attention from my fingers. However, it wasn't long before she wanted more than just her tits playing with.

Between moans, she gave me some instructions, and they were ones that I was happy to carry out.

"Put your fingers deep into my pussy, and then fuck me with them."

I'd been quick getting her top off, but that was slow compared with the time it took me to get the bottom part off. And she'd then got the fingers that she had wanted, but quicker than expected, because it made her gasp.

Until she wanted my 'small' cock inside her, I could do no more to her than what I was doing now. My mouth was suckling on one nipple, and the other one was being rolled between a finger and thumb. That was exciting her, but it was the attention that I was giving her pussy, that was exciting her even more. The two fingers that were inside her were moving quickly, and I was taking her towards a climax by rubbing her precious jewel with my thumb.

What was I getting in return? I was going to be generously funding her new business, so you would expect that her hands would be all over my cock, doing their best to pleasure me. But they weren't. My swollen member was trapped inside my trousers, patiently waiting. It was OK with that for now, but it wasn't prepared to wait much longer.

She was now ready to be fucked, and I knew that, because she was trying to get my cock out. But she was struggling with the zip.

"Let me do that, it will be quicker."

When I got up from the sofa, she did as well. While I was taking my trousers off she got onto the floor. She was now in position, and my cock was out. Seeing her on all fours, with her stomach low down and her bottom high up, must have added more length to my cock. It had never been harder than it was now.

As I parted her meaty lips with the head of my cock, I held onto her waist. When I started pushing into her, she pushed back. She was as eager as I was to get it inside her. I didn't stop until she had all my six inches, and when it was fully in her, she grunted loudly. That was good to hear.

I was gentle with her at first, taking my time, so that my cock could get used to her pussy. And what a special pussy it was. It was everything that I hoped it would be. Gloriously tight, and touching my cock in all the right places.

I couldn't help it, gentle had now been replaced by rough. My cock had taken over, and it was now pounding her juicy pussy as hard as it could. Every stroke was a long one, going deep into her. And as we continued, she was becoming louder. The warning signs were there, very soon she would come. But that wasn't a problem, because I was close as well.

She got there first, and I was now playing catch-up. And it was difficult, because as her orgasm surged through her body, she started moving. I was now riding a bucking bronco. Fortunately, I managed it. As she collapsed onto the floor, taking me with her, I started to empty my balls. I lost count of the number of times I spurted.

It was a wonderful climax, one of my best. And hers must have been a good one as well, because it was a while before she stopped whimpering.

We were now dressed, and sharing a bottle of champagne. She proposed a toast.

After raising her glass, she declared, "To our new company."

It was now my turn.

"To our next fuck."

That made her laugh. But would there be a next one?

When she clinked her glass against mine, I knew that the answer was yes!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12