Educating Dustin Rhodes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Holly placed a hand on my chest and gently pushed me away a few inches.

"Whew!" she breathed, her other hand pressed against her breasts. "I've been kissed a time or two before, but nothing like that. I don't know where you learned how to do that, but I'm glad you did. Hand me my wine, please. I need a little break."

I needed one too. I had a prominent erection that the darkness concealed and I was having trouble catching my breath. Retrieving our glasses and returning Holly's to her, I took a sip. And then another. Holly followed suit.

"There is something I need to tell you," Holly suddenly announced.

I guessed that it was confession time; perhaps something to do with an earlier boyfriend. I didn't care about the past. I only cared about the present and the future.

"And what might that be," I said softly and then took another mouthful of my wine.

"I'm a virgin."

I didn't mean to spray red wine all over Holly's porch. Insanely, it flitted through my mind that Mrs. Blake was going to skin me alive when she found the stains in the morning. That thought perished as I tried to contain my coughing fit.

"I don't intend to preserve that condition for very long," she continued, ignoring me, "but we'll deal with it on my terms. Don't press me. I'll let you know when I'm ready. In the meantime, when you stop coughing, I have a couple more things to tell you."

"Okay," I rasped. "I think I'm done."

"I'm no stranger to orgasms. I learned how to take care of myself when I was sixteen. I'll be a little nervous the first time we have sex so I probably won't cum. Please don't be disappointed in me."

"I can't imagine being disappointed in you for any reason," I replied, meaning every word of it.

"There are a couple more things you need to know. I am able to use tampons, so you should have a little maneuvering room down there. Also, I'm pretty noisy when I get aroused and very loud when I cum. When I do it to myself, I lie on my stomach so I can push my face into the pillow and muffle the noise. Any questions?"

"Not right now, but if I think of anything, I'll ask," I said, unable to suppress a grin. I couldn't help but recall Alex saying something similar and asking me the same question many months before. Of course the circumstances were different, but Holly's head-on approach mirrored Alex's candor.

****

The rest of the week was a blur. I worked full time and Holly's schedule was all over the map. Working around the conflicts, we managed to spend a little time together but didn't have much privacy. On one occasion, when Mrs. Blake was at a Chamber of Commerce meeting, we lay on Holly's bed and engaged in what my mother would call 'petting.'

But most of the time we just sat in her porch swing talking if it was daylight and making out if it was dark. I liked the darkness best and, by all appearances, so did Holly. On those evenings, I went home every evening with an erection that was hard enough to cut glass. Jerking off in my old room made me feel like a teenager again. It also kept me from going out of my mind.

One of the things we discovered during a daylight discussion was a mutual passion for baseball. Columbia has a minor league team affiliated with the Mets, so I bought tickets for Saturday night's game. We would go a little early and have ballpark food for dinner.

When I arrived at Holly's to pick her up, Mrs. Blake met me at the door. She was wearing an apron and wiping her hands on a dishtowel.

"Dusty, I'd like to talk to you about something. Please join me here on the porch."

In addition to the swing, there was a small sitting area at the other end of the porch with a table and a couple of chairs. Mrs. Blake took one of the chairs and gestured at the other one to indicate where I was to sit.

"I'll get right to the point," she announced. "You and Holly have been spending a lot of time together since you got home and I want you to know that I approve. I also want you to know that Holly is a virgin."

I immediately felt my face flush and I knew that my ears were beet red. Swallowing hard, I choked out a response.

"I know."

"How do you...no don't ans..."

"She told me. She is very direct," I managed to interrupt.

"She gets that from me."

I don't know what it is about me. I seem to be some sort of magnet for outspoken women who do not beat around the bush. Alex never pulled a punch the entire year we were together. Holly wasn't the least bit bashful and suddenly there I was, cornered by her mother. I didn't know what to say so I kept my mouth shut. When I didn't respond, Mrs. Blake continued to tell me what was on her mind.

"I have a sense that Holly is interested in changing her condition. You appear to be the most likely candidate, so let me tell you the rules. I lost my virginity in the back seat of a car. It was cramped, uncomfortable, and it hurt. Fortunately, it only lasted about fifteen seconds. Shortly thereafter, the guy who did it moved on, having achieved his objective."

I was getting way too much information and didn't have a clue how to respond. So I remained mute.

"I don't want any of that to happen to Holly. When she's ready, I want it to happen in the safety and security of her own home unless she chooses a different venue. And if you are to be the lucky guy, I want you to be patient. She'll let you know when it's time. But if you are just looking for a conquest, you can get on down the road right now. I'm not asking for a marriage commitment, but I am asking that you have her best interests at heart rather than your own."

I understood that it was time for me to say something.

"Mrs. Blake, I don't know what the future holds for Holly and me. But I do know that something has clicked with us and we both want to see where it leads. I'm not going anywhere unless Holly tells me to take a hike."

Mrs. Blake looked at me for a long moment, obviously trying to evaluate my sincerity.

"All right Dusty," she finally replied as she reached into the pocket of her apron. Retrieving a small paper sack, she tossed it into my lap.

Peering into the bag, I felt my face flush more violently when I spied a condom in its foil package and a small tube of lubricant.

"Holly has been on the pill since about a month before you returned home from Hawaii. It was her decision and it was a tipoff that she had you in her sights. Pill or no pill, I want you to use that condom when the time comes. I don't know your sexual history and I don't want Holly put at risk. Plus, birth control pills are not one hundred percent reliable. The lube should be self-explanatory. And don't look so horrified. I won't be around when it happens."

Once again I knew I had to respond.

"I will obey the rules," I managed to croak. "And just to put your mind at ease a little, everyone who leaves the service is given a thorough physical. One of the things they check for are STDs. I don't have any."

"I am glad to hear that," she answered as she rose to her feet and started for the door. "Use the condom anyway."

Holly and her mom crossed paths at the threshold.

"What was that all about," Holly inquired, a quizzical look on her face as she noticed my bright red complexion.

"You don't want to know."

"I do too," she countered and then frowned when it dawned on her what must have happened. "I can't believe she did that! I'm going to give her a piece of my mind!"

Leaping to my feet, I grabbed her wrist before she could reach the door.

"Don't do that. Everything is going to be okay. She loves you and she's just doing her best to protect you."

"I don't need to be protected from you!" Holly responded, but her face began to soften a little. Then, "Fuck it. Let's go to the game."

That was the first time I heard Holly use anything but lady-like language. It would by no means be the last.

"Potty mouth," I said.

"You ain't heard nuthin yet," she responded with a smile.

****

Holly had to work the day shift on Sunday so I had a few hours to myself, spending much of it researching virginity. I didn't know a fucking thing about the subject. Pun intended.

Fortunately, there was ample information on the web and plenty of advice. All the sites cautioned me not to pressure her, to let her choose the time and place, to make it special for her, and to take my time. Plenty of lubrication was universally advised. Those requirements had already been pretty clearly specified by Holly and her mother.

There were basically two schools of thought about the actual process of deflowering a virgin. One camp recommended the missionary position, advising the young woman to spread her thighs as wide as possible and to place a pillow under her hips. Presumably, raising them slightly would encourage easier penetration.

The other camp favored the female superior, or 'cowgirl' position as one site termed it. This made sense to me. With Holly on top, she would be in complete control and could proceed or stop as she wished.

Based on what I had learned about Holly so far, I suspected that she would do her own research rather than leave anything to chance. I would just have to wait to find out what she knew, and what her preference might be, when the day arrived.

I didn't have long to wait.

Shortly after dinner Sunday night, Holly called and invited me to take a walk with her.

"I want to do it tomorrow night," she announced when we were a block away from her house. "Mom will be attending a conference early Tuesday morning in Myrtle Beach so she's going to drive over tomorrow afternoon. I'd like you to spend the night with me. I'll fix dinner so we can have wine with the meal."

"Are you sure?" I asked, my heart pounding in my chest.

"I'm sure," she answered, "and the timing is important. "I've been doing some research and conventional wisdom says I might be a little sore for a day or two afterward. Mom is going to Charleston to visit my aunt for the weekend. By the time she leaves Friday afternoon, I will be fully recovered and we can spend the entire weekend fucking," she announced with a mischievous grin, obviously trying to shock me. "I've arranged to have Saturday and Sunday off from work."

"Do we have to?" I asked with a painful expression on my face, which earned me a punch in the arm.

"Yes we do. Mom gave me an old book from the seventies that has lots of drawings of different sexual positions. I want to try them all."

Before I left for work on Monday morning, I informed my mother that I would not be home for dinner and that I would be spending the night elsewhere.

"That's nice, dear," she responded, a bland expression on her face. "Give Holly a hug for me."

I had to wonder if Mrs. Blake had been comparing notes with my mother.

****

I arrived at Holly's promptly at six-thirty, showered, shaved, and casually dressed. Holly met me at the door wearing a short, loose-fitting peasant dress and no shoes. Barefooted women have an earthy, sexy appeal that I've always appreciated. Bare shoulders and bare feet turn me on. I was pretty certain that the dress was Holly's only article of clothing.

Holly had prepared lasagna, a salad, and focaccia bread which we ate with a bottle of Chianti. Midway through the meal, she surprised me once again.

"One of my girlfriends decided to take care of her virginity all by herself, apparently thinking it would be best to get it out of the way before she and her boyfriend had sex. She used a cucumber with a condom, which I suppose makes some sense," she began. "She told me she held the cucumber vertically on her bed, straddled it, and then quickly lowered herself into position. It was all over in seconds."

Not sure where the conversation was headed, I remained silent.

"She said that it didn't hurt very much and there was little blood. She also told me she cried herself to sleep that night when she realized she had gone solo with something that should be shared between two people who care about each other. Then, to make matters worse, her boyfriend got pissed off at her when she told him what she had done. He didn't believe her. The asshole thought some other guy had jumped to the head of the line. They're still fighting about it. She's going to dump him soon."

"Just out of curiosity, why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"I'm getting there. In a little while, we are going to go upstairs to my bedroom and do away with my virginity. I don't want you to have to guess what I want. I have been researching the process online and it appears that there are basically two ways for us to do it; either you get on top or I do."

Holly was on a roll, and I didn't know what to say anyway, so I just sat there blinking.

"If I get on top I'll be in control but it's almost as impersonal as my friend's cucumber. I would just be using you as a tool to take my own virginity. That's not what I want."

"What do you want?" I asked. I very much needed to know so I could make everything right for her.

"I want to spread my legs for you. I want to guide you inside me. I want your arms around me, holding me close. I want to feel your weight pressing me into the mattress. And I don't want you to use a condom."

I doubted there was one eighteen-year-old girl out of a hundred who had thought everything through so thoroughly. Mom was correct in her assessment; Holly Blake truly was eighteen going on thirty.

"I promised your mother I'd use a condom," I stated.

"Mom is not in charge. This is my parade. We are going to do the most natural and intimate thing a man and a woman can share. Condoms are unnatural and I don't want the awkwardness of taking a break in the action while you put the damned thing on. No condom. I'm on the pill and it's nearly impossible for me to get pregnant. The odds are something like a thousand to one in my favor."

"Okay, no condom. Can I use lubricant? It's an unnatural water-based synthetic," I said, trying unsuccessfully to suppress a smile.

"Lubricant is okay," she responded with a smile of her own. "It will make things easier. During my research, the topic of lubrication came up in lots of places. Adding some lubrication has been going on for hundreds, maybe thousands, of years with olive oil being the preferred choice back in the old days."

I grabbed the olive oil bottle from the oil and vinegar set that Holly had placed on the table for our salads and held it aloft.

"Would you rather use this?" I asked with a grin.

"No, silly! Too messy," she responded with laughter.

All the sex talk had made me start to feel pretty horny, so it was all I could do to focus on the remainder of our meal. By the time we finished dessert and coffee, another half hour had gone by without any more mention of sex.

"Help me clean up, please," Holly requested. I was only too happy to comply. Once the dishes were dealt with, I knew we would be going upstairs.

Twenty minutes later, we were finished. Holly punched the button to start the dishwasher, turned, and came into my arms.

"It's time." She announced. "Come with me."

I had been in Holly's bedroom just the one time the previous week. We had lain on top of her bedspread to make out. This time she had stripped the bed of everything but a fitted sheet and a single pillow. There was no small pillow to place under her hips. Either she had not encountered that recommendation or she had considered it and then abandoned the idea. There was only a small nightlight for illumination.

Holly apparently didn't know that her mother had given me a tube of lubricant. A large tube was in place on the bedside table with the cap removed. The smaller tube I had with me would stay in my pocket.

"Undress me," Holly ordered.

I stepped up close and slowly pulled the top of her peasant dress down over her arms to free breasts that were perfectly proportioned for her slender five-foot-four frame. Curling one arm around her waist, I bent to cup a breast and draw its proud nipple into my mouth. Holly let out a soft moan and an erection began to form in my slacks.

Releasing her breast, I bent to one knee and eased the dress down over narrow hips and splendid legs, letting it fall to the floor. Holly was now standing before me, completely naked for the first time. Rising to my feet, I grasped her by the shoulders.

"You have a beautiful body," I breathed.

Holly smiled in response, moved closer, and began to work on the buttons of my shirt. I normally have underwear on but, realizing that a guy getting undressed can look awkward, I was only wearing a short-sleeved shirt, Dockers, and Topsiders with no socks. While Holly finished with my buttons, I stepped free of my shoes, unfastened my trousers, and let them drop to the floor. Holly pulled my shirt down over my arms and tossed it aside.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed when she saw my naked body and fully erect cock for the first time. The night we made out on her bed she had slipped her hand inside my shorts to give my erection a squeeze, so she had some notion of my size. "I don't think I'll be needing a cucumber," she added with a giggle as she took my hand and lead me over to her bed.

When Holly had taken her position in the center of the mattress, I joined her and pulled her into my arms. She was trembling slightly, probably more from apprehension than anticipation.

"At any time you can tell me to stop and I will do so immediately," I whispered into her ear.

"Thank you," she whispered back. "Now kiss me."

I spent a long time kissing her and caressing her breasts. As she slowly began to relax, her nervousness was replaced by arousal and I moved my hand down to her stomach, pausing there to see how she would react. Soft murmurs of pleasure told me that she approved.

One the same night Holly had grasped my cock, I slid a hand beneath the waistband of her shorts and into her panties, cupping her pussy but making no attempt to probe with my fingers. She had reacted by moaning softly and thrusting back against my hand.

This time when I cupped her pussy she opened her thighs to give me better access. Using my middle finger, I gently parted her labia and was pleased to encounter plenty of natural lubricant.

"Try to put your finger inside me," she whispered. "I've done it lots of times but my hands are much smaller than yours."

Very, very slowly I eased my middle finger into her wetness. I knew that her soft cry in response was one of pleasure rather than discomfort because she began to rock her pussy rhythmically against my hand.

"Oh God," she whispered. "I wanted you to do that to me the other night. It feels so good!"

Holly's arousal seemed to be peaking quickly so I decided to push her upward into orgasm if possible. Withdrawing my finger, I circled her clitoris without making direct contact and then reentered her pussy.

"Oh yes!" she cried and I suspected right then that I might be able to make her cum.

Within a couple of minutes, I had her teetering on the edge so I slid my fingers directly over her clit two or three times. Holly responded by digging her nails into my shoulder and then letting out a loud wail as her body began to tremble in release.

I kept massaging her clit for a few seconds to ensure that her orgasm was complete and then gently reinserted my finger into a pussy that was still contracting slightly from the aftershocks of her climax.

"Ahhhhhh..." she sighed a few moments later when I slowly withdrew my finger to cup her pussy once again with the palm of my hand.

"I didn't expect that to happen," she whispered when she could breathe again. "And now I think it's time to finish what we came up here to do. I want you inside me."

I rolled over to retrieve the tube of lubricant. When I turned back toward Holly, her legs were widely splayed, her invitation unmistakable, the blonde triangle between her thighs beckoning. Kneeling between her legs, I applied a generous amount of lubricant to my throbbing erection and then placed my body on top of hers, supporting most of my weight on knees and forearms.