Educating Harry Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what is the problem?"

"Well," said Bella opening the door, "The problem is... um, there is only one bed."

Harry took it in at a glance, the chalet consisted of a kitchen sitting room plus a bathroom and a bedroom with just one king sized bed. "That's no problem, no problem at all" Harry assured Bella, "It's a huge bed, plenty of room for two."

Bella turned to him both surprised and relieved "But I..."

Harry grinned, "Just joking, you can have the bed; I'll sleep on the sofa

Harry went back to the car to fetch their bags. Bella stood transfixed for a few seconds, furious with herself for not seizing the opportunity he had presented her with, and frustrated that her carefully planned seduction of Harry was proving so awkward.

"Now," Harry told her as he returned, "It's almost six o'clock, if we have a shower and a coffee it will almost be time to leave if we allow fifteen minutes to get to the venue by seven, you jump in the shower first." Once again Bella found herself doing as she was told.

They were both ready with a few minutes to spare. Harry was dressed casually but as Bella emerged from the bathroom he looked at her appreciatively, "Wow, you look really hot, in a sort of professional lady sort of way," Bella had dressed in a fitted light grey suit with a dark red blouse and shiny black medium heels, her hair was drawn back into a tight bun, the severe effect only relieved by a silver celtic style brooch, matching ear rings and her bright red lipstick.

"You look a bit like that actress who used to be on "Cheers" and "Frazier," what was her name ...Bebe Neuwirth that was it, she was Lillith, I always thought she was really hot."

Bella was so pleased with Harry's enthusiastic compliment that they had driven half way to their destination before she recollected that Lillith the character was a total bitch and traditionally Lilith was also the name of the night demon, and in some mythologies even a sacred prostitute.

The reception was pretty much like any other, lots of people milling around introducing and being introduced to each other, Harry and Bella met and mixed with others, together at first but inevitably were diverted into their separate ways fairly quickly. After half an hour or so Harry felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see that it was his old mentor Professor Neumann, "Hello Fred, how are you enjoying yourself, now you have moved to the coast."

"Not bad, not bad, he was assured, "And what are you doing, have you fixed up where you are going to do your post graduate work?" Harry brought him up to date, but then suggested, "I'll catch up with you again later Fred, I think I ought to talk to a few more of the kids who are here."

"Yes, yes of course," Fred replied, "But you know I'm surprised you have time for anyone, I expected Bella Mason to be riding shotgun on you."

"Did you now," Harry grinned, "Well it's just possible I suppose that Bella has had enough of me for today." They parted and Harry spotted two very young looking girls, obviously twins sitting alone. "Hello I'm Harry Salt," he greeted them "And who are you?"

"I'm Jana and this is my sister Danuta, they are Polish names, our mum's Polish."

"And what do you hope to find out this weekend?"

"Oh," replied Danuta, We are both doing our year twelve Higher School Certificate next year, we are at school here in Armidale and after that will be going to Uni in Sydney."

"To study science," added Jana, "Mum and Dad are both lecturers at the University here and they thought coming to this might be useful."

"I hope you don't mind me saying so," observed Harry, but you seem very young to be going to Uni."

"We are a bit... to be honest a lot," admitted Danuta; we won't even be sixteen until next May, so we are about two years ahead of our age group.

"Well that does have its own problems I suppose, "but at least when you go to Uni you will be attending together, so that will help a lot."

"Which school are you at," asked Jana, thinking they ought to reciprocate his interest.

Harry grinned, "I'm not, and I've finished my degree at Sydney as well."

"Oh," cried Jana turning bright red, "I'm so embarrassed, I thought..."

"Don't worry about it," Harry laughed, "Other people have made the same mistake, after all I was even younger when I started, than you will be when you go to Uni

On the other side of the room Fred Neumann was talking to Bella, "Isn't it good Bella to see our protégé getting on so well with the other youngsters, Harry's such a fine. straightforward young man."

Bella looked up sharply, "Professor Neumann," she exclaimed with asperity, "I cannot believe you can be that naïve, Harry Salt may be very talented, but fine, straightforward, I beg to differ. He is one of the most convoluted, crafty young men I have ever met." And with that Bella put down her glass with unnecessary firmness and stalked away exasperated.

"Oh Harry," the Professor chortled to himself, "I don't know what you've done, but it must have been pretty good to throw La Bella off balance." And still chortling Fred Neumann followed the throng into the buffet.

A little more than two hours later as they were driving home Harry said, "I thought all that went off quite well, I'll have to remember the names of all the people I met."

"Yes it was more effective than the usual reception, more often than not people arrive in dribs and drabs, and then they hang around too long at the end."

"You are very good at these sorts of events," observed Harry, "Very classy."

"That's an odd thing to say," responded Bella, slightly suspicious of the compliment.

"Just calling it as I see it."

As they let themselves in Bella announced, "I'm going to bed early, I have had enough of today." A few minutes later she emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a housecoat pulled the sheets back and got into bed. She sat up for a few moments feeling thoroughly fed up; her well set plan to seduce a compliant Harry had foundered in the face of his unexpected assertiveness and teasing unpredictability. He just seemed to be one step ahead all the time, constantly wrong footing, her and she had lost the confidence to press on. Bella wriggled out of the housecoat and threw it crossly over a chair then looked up to see that Harry was watching her and smiling slightly.

"What are you doing?" she asked bluntly.

"Same as you, I am going to bed," and to make the point he kicked off his shoes and stripped off his shirt.

"But I thought... and now you're undressing in front of me..." Harry by this stage was down to his underpants but he stopped for a moment then came round to Bella's side of the bed and sat on it facing her.

"Bella... Mrs Mason," he said gravely, "It's time to stop all the bullshit. Think for a moment. A person with a full time secretary doesn't make their own hotel bookings, they don't check into a secluded out of town spot for no reason, or into a place which only has king size beds. And," Harry added, "I will bet anything you like that with your attention to detail, you got them to confirm the king size beds before you made the booking." He had hesitated for a few moments, thinking it might be smarter not to tell Bella he had seen a copy of her booking confirmation.

Bella held both hands over her face, a face that had first been drained white, but was now pink with embarrassment. Harry took her hands and gently pulled them down; she had to look at him. "So now we both know what you had planned." Bella nodded, she felt defenceless, utterly stupid, stripped naked and humiliated. All the professional toughness was gone.

"I'm sorry, so sorry," she repeated several times over.

An uncomfortable silence fell.

Then Harry spoke up, "I don't know why should you be," he hesitated for a few seconds, then grinned broadly, "It seems like a damn good plan to me and that is why I am coming to bed too. And if your plan is still good I was intending to do my very best to fuck your brains out."

Bella looked up, her mouth hung open, she was dumbstruck.

The time for words had passed; Harry leant forward and kissed her lips. Bella made no response for a second or so but then reached out, hesitantly at first and drew him to her.

Harry thought that after teasing and irritating her for most of the day, no matter how justified he thought it was, Bella might be more than a bit strung out, he decided to get her in a more relaxed state of mind first. In this at least, Harry underestimated Bella, she was tougher than he credited her, and although she had undergone an extraordinarily frustrating day, the result was that she was now going to get exactly what she wanted.

Nonetheless Harry made love to her, he kissed her, she responded, a little but definitely; "Come on let's get you out of that nightdress." Harry slipped it over her head and even more quickly got rid of his underpants.

They kissed again, Bella more involved this time, Harry kneaded her small plump breasts, gently at first then more firmly, tugging and rubbing her nipples. His head moved down taking one of them between his lips, "That's nice, so nice" Bella murmured holding his head closely to her, "Makes me feel all gooey."

Sensing how much she liked it, Harry concentrated on Bella's breasts a while longer and started to search for her clitoris with his finger, a small gasp confirmed his arrival. Bella, however, was in no mood for protracted foreplay, after all the frustrations and annoyances of the day she wanted to fuck... and be fucked. They coupled quickly, like two animals in heat, indifferent to the finer points, just intent to get into each other as urgently as possible. Harry drove into her, hard and rough; Bella responded in kind clawing at him and biting him as she sought possession.

In what seemed no time at all Harry announced, "I'm coming," Bella merely grunted in reply and grasped him limpet like, as his semen started to pour into her. Even after he had finished she still hung on tight, scarcely believing that only a few minutes ago they had been daggers drawn.

"You can relax now," suggested Harry.

Bella gave a short laugh "I can't quite believe that we just..." her voice tailed off, unable for the moment to find the words.

Harry slipped out of her and lay back taking a breather. "Harry that was great," Bella informed him snuggling up, "I haven't had sex much lately."

Harry was surprised as it had all been a little brief, over with pretty quickly but Bella spoke again, "Harry, do you think...do you think" she repeated herself ,"That maybe we could do it again tomorrow... and maybe even Sunday," she added hopefully.

"Well," grinned Harry, "I don't see why not, but rather than tomorrow I was thinking more in terms of about ten minutes."

Bella raised herself on one elbow, "You're not kidding are you... I haven't had sex twice in a week since I can't remember when, let alone twice in one night," she ran her hand up his leg, " Oh my, you're getting hard again already," she gripped him firmly to confirm the fact, "And what is this..." Bella threw back the doona, "Goodness, your balls, they're huge, no wonder you came so much. She played gently with them for a while, frowning intently, "I want all they've got," and then looking up at Harry added with not entirely mock seriousness, "I want to turn them into shrivelled wrinkly little walnuts and have all your sperms swimming around inside me."

"Well I don't know about shrivelled and wrinkly," laughed Harry "But I guess there's no harm in making the attempt."

"You're ready now," Bella informed him wriggling closer.

"Mmm," responded Harry, he pushed Bella onto her side her ass back against his rock hard cock, "But this time we'll do it doggy style."

"Yes," agreed Bella happily, "Yes."

"But first you need to get yourself ready," Harry guided her hand towards her groin.

"But I don't, I don't..." protested a startled Bella

"Oh yes you do" insisted Harry "you're going to frig yourself and when you're nice and wet, I'm going to stick my cock in you, and then after you have got yourself off, I'll fuck you stupid."

"But ... but"

Smack, Harry walloped the cheek of Bella's ass, "No buts, just get on with it."

Bella's mouth was suddenly dry, she trembled slightly in excitement and Harry smacked her ass again to make the point. "Yes sir," she stumbled, "Yes sir."

Harry was startled, 'Her whole attitude, it's changed, just a couple of smacks on her ass.'

Bella meanwhile went to work with a will.

Harry was still wondering 'why did she react so strongly?' he had limited experience that some women liked a smack, but he had never laid it on so hard before, anything like so hard. Harry was a very bright guy, but sometimes could be surprisingly slow on the uptake... but eventually he thought "Hey maybe it's the smacking that turns her on."

And the beginnings of an idea began to form in his mind.

Bella's rapidly shortening breath drew him out of his reverie "Harry oh Harry I'm... I'm coming" stammered Bella, in the circumstances a fairly unnecessary statement, she shook and heaved, lost for a few moments but gradually started to calm down.

"Right, now get on your hands and knees," demanded Harry, he pulled her roughly towards the edge of the bed then stood on the floor behind her. "Back up a bit," he growled and gave her two more stinging slaps on her butt to direct her, Bella complied and raised her butt high inviting, tempting, hoping for more. She didn't get it, at least not yet; instead Harry rammed his cock into her and seized her hair to stop her being thrown forward.

What followed if Bella had been asked was 'Glorious, wonderful, just so fantastic,' to Harry's mind it was ok, but to him, pretty weird too; Harry didn't just fuck Bella he smashed his cock into her time and again, yanking her hair to keep her in place with one hand and using the other to smack her ass again and again and again in rhythm with his thrusts. Harry couldn't have made it any rougher without losing contact with her altogether, but to his amazement, the rougher it became the more obvious was Bella's utter joy, at last she shrieked out "Oh my God, again, again, I'm coming again."

That was Harry's cue, his orgasm started to pump, he crushed his cock into her almost splitting Bella in his desire to get his semen as far into her as he could. But eventually he stopped and Bella almost as quickly, came down from her orgasm, she slumped forward onto the bed, and curled up in a foetal position trembling slightly. Harry joined her and put his arm around her hugging her gently, he could feel the sweat cooling on her body and pulled the doona half over them. They were silent for some time each with their own thoughts, 'I haven't felt like that since, oh since that big night out, with that biker at Bathurst when I was doing teacher training... that must have been twelve years ago at least... how did Harry know? How did he work it out?'

Harry's thoughts were more prosaic, 'I know that some women like to have their ass smacked but Bella just loves it, and the rougher the better... amazing just amazing.'

But then Bella spoke up, "Harry I don't really want to move, but if I don't jump into the shower, this bed is going to become a semen swamp."

Harry followed Bella and before long they had both showered. They went back to bed and Bella snuggled up close "Harry, that was fantastic, was that my punishment for the little deception I tried on you?" She looked up expectantly but Harry didn't answer for the moment. "Harry, if you don't think that was enough...enough punishment I mean, you could, perhaps you should... perhaps, she hesitated... I know I deserve it.

"Bella Mason," replied Harry rather gravely "Those little feather smacks weren't punishment and yes you do deserve it, but," he added with a smile, "You will have to wait for your proper punishment, until the end of the weekend, and then you'll find out what it will be."

Bella fell asleep very contented, wondering a little but not too much what Harry had meant.

As for Harry, the beginnings of his idea were forming into a plan. Then he too slept.

"What have they brought us for breakfast" enquired Bella

"Bacon, sausage, eggs, black pudding, toast, marmalade and one or two other bits and pieces, coffee, juice and so on."

"I can't possibly eat all that, though I do feel unusually hungry."

"Someone told me once that sex made her hungry"

"So that's why I woke up this morning with a cock pushing into me."

"Well it beats jogging any old day, and I didn't hear you complaining."

"No I didn't," laughed Bella and she settled down to eat far more than her usual yoghurt and meusli.

The formal proceedings of the seminar started promptly at nine o'clock, it was a mixed attendance largely of educators, potential students and others often having a direct interest in the students.

Harry was part of a panel speaking immediately after morning coffee. It was chaired by Fred Neumann who asked Bella to speak first from the point of view of the High School preparing talented children. As Harry anticipated, she was very professional and finished a fraction before her allocated twenty minutes. Unfortunately, the rather self important university academic who had the second spot, went way over time going into arcane detail of what interested him rather than the audience, and Fred's limitations as a chairman were exposed in failing to bring him to heel. At last to a collective sigh of relief he shuffled his papers together and stood down from the rostrum.

"Now," announced Fred "it is my pleasure to introduce Harry Salt."

"Thank you Fred, but first of all I should perhaps thank Professor Curry the previous speaker," responded Harry, smiling beatifically towards the Professor, "He has given me a marvellous opportunity to abandon my written notes, you can perhaps read those later." In the short time which remains. I will just deal with just one issue, my own immediate experience of going to uni when I was barely sixteen.

What followed was what Bella later described to colleagues as a master class in audience management. Harry ignored the rostrum walked to the front of the stage and addressed himself almost entirely to the students, he told them a little about himself about his concern at leaving friends and wondering whether he would make any new ones at Uni but mainly he concentrated on drawing out what were their concerns, no matter how apparently unimportant. During his short piece he addressed at least eight or nine of the young people by name, talking to them directly, then drew to a close spot on time. He apologised for his lack of detail, and invited them to ask questions, no matter how trivial they might seem.

"Well, that will pretty much guarantee that Harry will get all the questions," smiled Bella to herself," she was largely right but underestimated herself a little as she fielded some enquiries. Professor Curry sat slightly bemused at how this young man had somehow taken over the discussions without saying anything of 'real substance': eventually after half an hour of lively debate Harry managed to turn a question and refer it to the forgotten man himself. He droned on a little and Fred remembering what had happened before, used Professor Curry's first hesitation to bring the session to a close.

As they gathered for lunch Bella had a brief chance to speak to Harry, "If I had any idea you could handle people like that I would never have tried to con you. Those questions, I thought they would never stop."

Harry just grinned, Bella moved on to talk to someone else. Harry then spotted Jana and Danuta, "Hello again," he greeted them "Thanks for asking those Dorothy Dixers like I asked you to, it got the questions rolling. I'll also have to thank your Dad for warning me that Professor Curry was bound to go over time."