Educating Harry Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella nodded.

"Good, then whenever you feel the need, you can go back and remind yourself, you can relive it, relive it in every tiny detail."

Harry then kissed her gently and left through the French doors.

It was almost dusk before Bella eventually turned away from the corner and her silent contemplation; she put on her skirt and tidied her hair. Outside the lorikeets screeched as they headed for their night roost, and a few moments later Principal Mason shut the door of her office. She decided to walk the short distance to her home, she was stiff and very sore but after a moment's reflection was certain the car seat would be distinctly less comfortable than the walk.

Harry spent most of the evening trying to read but was constantly distracted by reflections of the past few days. "I only wanted to show her I wouldn't be pushed around or let her dictate terms... but when it came down to it she wanted the sex and I wasn't going to pass up the chance. Then I spanked her ...ok, a bit harder than I might have done if she hadn't tried to fool me, but she loved it, just loved it. Then I made that stupid crack about a real punishment... that was the big turning point. And today I thought she might even back out... but I never dreamt... never dreamt I was giving her exactly what she wanted."

Harry laughed ruefully at himself for a moment, "I got my own back on Principal Mason, but Bella her inner Bella; she ended up running the show, she got just what she wanted."

Bella didn't agonise like Harry, when she got home she sank her ravaged ass gratefully into a tepid bath. She was contented, a weekend of sex, exactly the way she liked it. Harry had been difficult at first but everything had turned out perfectly with a climax beyond all her dreams. "Tomorrow I'll work from home; it'll give my ass a chance to recover." As Bella dabbed herself carefully dry with a towel she looked at her ass in the mirror and ran her finger lightly along the livid last stripe, she smiled happily, that was all it took for the whole experience to come flooding back.

Harry went to bed early and was soon asleep

On the other side of town Bella took a little longer, she was grateful that it was a warm night and she needed no covers. It took a little longer but Bella too slept soundly.

On her stomach!

*

To be continued. Any comments or votes would be welcome.