Educating Harry Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll get the chance to meet him yourself," responded Jana. "Apparently it's only a short session tomorrow, nine till eleven and Mum and Dad have invited about 20 people, including Mrs Mason and yourself to lunch."

The rest of the day was uneventful, at least so far as the formal sessions were concerned and Bella and Harry were back at the Chestnuts shortly after six.

"Is there anything on in particular this evening?"

"Yes there is," confirmed Bella, one big group is taking over a Chinese Restaurant, another is doing a pub dinner, at least one is headed for the delights of the RSL, but I thought," she suggested archly, "Um well maybe we could find something better to do just by staying here."

"Sounds good to me," agreed Harry "But what shall we have to eat?"

Twenty minutes later he had answered his own question, and entirely to Bella's satisfaction as his tongue lashed enthusiastically against her clit.

"Oh Harry, I never expected, I never thought, oh this is just so good, so good," Bella continued in the same vein. She didn't know why but somehow when Harry had gone down on her she had been caught completely by surprise. She hadn't thought much about her husband in the last couple of days especially as he was in Sydney for a week for a series of meetings, but Bruce's notion of lovemaking consisted of an all too hasty, 'fumble and jump' as she called it. She and Bruce got on well enough, but he had never been all that interested in sex, both of them channelled their energy into their careers, but for Bella the last few hours had been a re-awakening, or as she reflected, something closer to what she remembered as a student.

But Bella's thoughts were distracted by her rapidly approaching orgasm, "Oh Harry Harreeeeee," she screamed jerking wildly against him; Bella was a noisy lover and not for the last time Harry had cause to be grateful she had chosen such a remote place to stay. "I'm coming, coming, oh my God I'm I'm"...and whatever else was lost as she became completely incoherent.

Just as she had the previous evening Bella recovered from her climax quite rapidly and snuggled up to Harry, "Aren't we now going to..." she asked, looking up at him?

"Uhh no, but that is only because if the take away guy is as quick as he claims he'll be here in two minutes."

"Oh, but we will ... later?"

"Definitely," agreed Harry "Tonight we are in for the long haul, at least" he added, "If that's what you would like."

"Oh yes, I would like, very much"

As if on cue the bell rang and Harry jumped into some clothes to answer it, a minute or two later they were eating a Thai mild green curry with Barramundi and ginger.

"I'll give you head again in a minute," suggested Harry, "I wonder whether curry and ginger might warm your clit up a bit."

"You say the weirdest things" laughed Bella happily, but before too long she was on her back again and could have confirmed the point.

"Now Harry you've made me come twice already" said Bella a minute or two later "But we haven't fucked at all yet."

"True, but I'm just about to and I thought that maybe we should just carry on until we can't do it any more."

And so they did, Bella and Harry fucked missionary, they fucked doggy, then side by side, Bella on top, they fucked on the bed, on the floor, over the table and against a wall. They fucked each other stupid.

"I reckon you're done' in," said Bella addressing herself to Harry's very limp cock, "shagged into submission," she added, pleased with herself, she took his cock delicately between her fingers. "Poor limp, floppy little man," she cooed, "All done in."

"You speak too soon," laughed Harry, "Maybe you should see if you can raise his interest, but, the best way would involve you not speaking at all."

"But I don't, well I haven't ... well, not for years anyway."

"All the more reason to do so, a teacher should never lose a skill for want of practice."

Harry pushed gently on Bella's head in encouragement and moments later felt her lips enclosing the head of his cock followed a second or two later by an inquiring tongue.

Harry's confidence was as well founded, as Bella's misgivings about her neglected skills were not. It took a little while but Harry's cock soon stood to attention ready for action.

"This time it's you on top, you can do all the work." Harry had something else in mind but said nothing as Bella slowly, carefully impaled herself on his cock, "Just concentrate on making yourself come," ordered Harry.

Bella started to move, a measured grinding against him quite leisurely and then without warning Harry smacked her ass, hard, then again and again in time with Bella rising and falling, a steady rhythm smacking each cheek of her ass in turn. Bella's response was electric just as it had been the night before; she writhed in ecstasy clearly loving the regular beat. Harry didn't understand it, but was fascinated that it worked so urgently. Bella's mind was somewhere else altogether, she was a young student again, seduced by her tutor, the first man who had taught her the pleasure of being disciplined all those years ago, she gloried in it, the pleasure in her clit at one with the smacking hands punishing her. It took a long time, much longer than it had earlier in the evening but eventually Bella threw her head back and screamed in orgasm. Harry followed a second or so later and Bella collapsed onto him quaking and soaked in sweat from the effort.

"Harry that was the best the very best," declared Bella a few minutes later when she had recovered a little, "How did you know, how did you work it out that I love to be spanked... to be punished?"

Harry didn't answer partly because he realised he hadn't so much worked it out as stumbled on Bella's particular love, he just responded " Oh I don't know but that wasn't really a punishment , you'll get that when we get back to Hawksworth tomorrow."

Harry by now had a fairly clear plan in mind, and he instinctively knew that for Bella it was a huge turn on wondering what it would be.

"What are you...?" Bella tried to ask.

"Wait and see, wait and see, but you will find out plenty soon enough."

The following morning Bella and Harry slept in a little and had just coffee and toast for breakfast in view of the brunch planned for later.

"What happened to our pre breakfast love making" joked Bella.

"Didn't you get enough last night" responded Harry? "Come on then, let's have a quickie," and without hesitating he perched Bella on the edge of the table.

"I didn't expect that quick a response," giggled Bella.

"Just keep your ass out of the marmalade, I'm going to have another piece of toast in a minute."

Forty minutes after she had fucked amongst the clutter of the breakfast dishes, Bella emerged immaculately groomed, having put on her professional image, immaculate makeup, hair totally under control, smart casual dress, she looked exactly right.

The lunch was an informal affair, and judging by the guests, mainly for the benefit of the professional educators, it gave Harry the chance to sit back and people watch, just occasionally contributing to the conversation. After a while Fred Neumann sought him out, "So you made your peace with Bella," Harry smiled and offered no comment, "She was pretty mad with you Friday night," continued the old professor, "What made her change her tune."

"Maybe you ought to ask her, but I expect it's because I was pretty awkward and irritating, but in the end let her have her own way."

"You're probably right," agreed the old professor, but privately he thought, "No, there's more to it than that, she's like the cat that got the cream." He looked sideways at Harry but gained nothing from it.

Fred had no opportunity for more questions as Bella herself appeared, "Time's flying by Harry so maybe we had better say our goodbyes and get on our way." That was soon completed the last being Danuta and Jana who each gave Harry a quick hug.

"You seem to have the beginnings of a fan club." said Bella

"No, not really, the twins are in a fairly similar position to what I was, they are going to uni at sixteen and are not at all certain that it's what they want."

They drove for some time in silence before Bella turned to him again. "Are you going to tell me yet what you have planned," she asked guardedly.

"No you don't need to know yet, but I will tell you where... it will be in your office."

"Oh, no more than that."

"No more than that, but," he added genially, "If I knew what I have planned for you was planned for me, I would maybe start to get a little tense right now, maybe even a tad worried. And now I'm going to take a nap"

Bella was not exactly worried nor even tense but she was very thoughtful as she drove, 'If it's totally crazy I can just walk away, but how will I know? I know one thing for certain, he will do what he says, but what is it?' Bella didn't admit to any excitement or anticipation, even to herself, but she felt it nonetheless. The same questions went round and round in her head whilst her lover and tormenter dozed quietly in the passenger seat

After two hours they swapped seats as they had done on the previous journey, but Bella, unlike Harry was unable to sleep. The same ideas recurred time and again and Harry's occasional innocuous comments barely registered. For Bella at least, the return journey seemed much longer, and as they drew into the school grounds she was hardly aware of the fact that she was almost totally obsessed with her imminent punishment.

It was only a few steps to Bella's office, Harry walked in with her, "We will get right into it, let's just open the French windows onto the lawn, nice to have some fresh air," he turned back to her , "Bella, take off your skirt, panties and tights." She obeyed unquestioningly.

Harry then dragged out a long low footstool "Kneel on this, grip the sides with your hands and stick your ass in the air, that's right." He waited a few seconds before continuing, "Mrs Principal Mason, this is what your punishment is going to be. Remember in the 'good old days' when kids were sent to the principal's office to be caned, six of the best for serious offences," he broke off for a second, "Now where did Miss Garrett put it."

Harry stepped into the outer office only for a moment and returned straight away with a one metre rule in his hand, "I remembered this" he told Bella confidentially "Miss Garrett is only five feet, or should I say one metre fifty or so, and she needs this to open the high windows."

Harry showed Bella the rule, "One metre long with a strip of brass let into one edge, which makes it stronger and whippier, two centimetres wide, just feel it," and he drew the cold edge, ever so gently across Bella's plump white ass.

Bella knelt in silence transfixed, she now knew what was going to be done but whilst she feared the pain she also ached for it, longed for it.

"Mrs Principal Mason, you called this punishment on yourself for lies and deception," Bella nodded, "So it seemed somehow right that it should be here in the very centre of your authority," Bella nodded again. "Now listen very carefully Mrs Mason... you know why you are being punished and you know that it will hurt ...a lot." You can call a halt any time you want...if you think you have been punished enough, just cry halt. Have you got that?" Bella nodded a third time, her mouth was so parched she couldn't have spoken had she wanted to.

"Good, then we'll begin, Harry raised the rule in the air and took a practice swing, "You heard that, the sound it makes as it goes through the air, listen carefully for it."

Bella listened intently for perhaps two seconds, a faint whiz and a bolt of undiluted pain possessed her as the rule left a livid red stripe two centimetres wide across her ass. Bella's mouth dropped open, and she gasped for air as the waves of pain wracked through her, and then as the searing pain started to lessen, it was replaced by a burning, as though her ass had been set on fire.

Harry waited and waited. Then he spoke, coolly "That was just a starter, a three quarter stroke, just to get you used to it. The next one will really sting."

And again Harry waited and waited, but eventually Bella heard her tormenter, this time it heralded not mere pain but complete agony, she was struck a little lower, and the pain once more seized her body with wave after wave passing through her. Her mouth fell open again and incoherent gurgles issued uncontrollably from her throat. Once again as the pain eventually, almost reluctantly retreated, it was replaced with the same burning heat, Bella was suddenly aware that her heart was pounding and she had started to sweat profusely.

This time Harry said nothing and Bella was completely beyond speech, immersed in a sea of pain, and in a vague consciousness of possessing and being possessed by her own punishment.

And again her tormenter waited... and waited, the third and fourth blows came closer together, higher, the fourth engulfing her before the third had completely waned. Bella's mind dwelt on the agony, but it was an agony which had become a part of her; she embraced it, longed for it and longed for more and now she whispered, "Take me, beat me," she whispered, "please... please."

Harry heard her but he gave no sign of it, said nothing at all and waited again, this time longer than any other, Bella started to be concerned she glanced up looking for the next stroke only to hear the familiar prelude a split second before it slashed into the fleshiest part of her ass. "Uuugh," Bella groaned as the familiar searing pain wracked her body again and again, her heart thumped and sweat poured from Bella's face and torso. But things had changed, the rule was no longer the instrument of punishment of Bella but punishment for Bella, she now embraced the punishment the pain willingly, almost joyfully, and she wanted more.

But her anticipation was for a moment misguided. Harry had become almost an automaton in the last few minutes, utterly bemused by Bella's abandonment of her normal self and her emerging and evident joy. But then he suddenly realised he had the most raging hard on. If Harry thought at all it was only for a moment as he dropped his shorts and rammed his cock into her. Harry was surprised at how wet, how ready for him Bella was. Bella was surprised that he was there at all!

It was no love making; Harry's lust had been contained by a mix of amazement and incredulity at Bella's response. This time she was just a hole to fuck, a bucket to deposit his semen in. And for Bella it was just a distraction, something which for the moment took her attention from the main event. Harry banged into her hard and fast and came far sooner than he would have imagined, semen poured into her as he jerked spasmodically to a standstill. Bella had made no response, she just knelt still, accepting, waiting for him to finish.

He withdrew and stood silently, feeling for a moment rather stupid, almost irrelevant. He picked up the rule again and flexed it, once twice and raised it high ready, and then Harry hesitated. "I've been rather selfish, coming just for myself... without any thought of you," he hesitated again, "Use your fingers," he instructed, "Make yourself come."

Yet again Bella made no attempt to answer, she felt compelled to obey, trembling slightly she propped herself up a little on one hand whilst the other crept back between her legs. She frigged herself, gently at first and then more vigorously; it was going to take a long time, the slowly rising pleasure competed with the pain and heat from her ravaged ass, but gradually imperceptibly her pleasure increased.

Harry looked on studiously, two stripes high on Bella's rump three lower down, with a broader untouched, inviting, virgin white band in between, right across the plumpest part of Bella's ass. As he waited and watched Harry began to have the first inkling that whilst he had initiated Bella's punishment, in effect she was in control in that what was happening was entirely what she wanted, whilst Harry was merely an instrument, who had just taken the punishment further and further as he tested her limits. His short distraction ceased when he noticed that Bella had begun to breathe very hard, she was not far from her climax. Bella's body was still a sea of pain from her thrashing, but her mind had assumed an extraordinary clarity, her body was hot sweaty and beaten but her mind dwelt only on the exquisite pleasure; "Would he, would he?" she asked herself desperately.

But before she received an answer her orgasm seized her, it only took seconds to reach its zenith, seconds enough for the rule to sing its song for the sixth time. It landed perfectly on the ivory pale strip, kissing, caressing her willing ass with a loving, savage, ferocity. Bella shook from the impact but it was not merely pain; her ecstasy was her orgasm but also her pain, the agony was contained in pleasure, and the joy of her climax was at one with the pain, each consumed in the other, each fed the other.

Harry stood back startled, first at Bella's reaction; the short climaxes he had noticed before were nothing compared with this, it was almost as though Bella was possessed, "Holy shit," Harry mouthed inaudibly, in truth he was more than a little scared, he had never seen anything like it, he was the agent of Bella's punishment but somehow, somehow he did not quite understand, it had moved well beyond, both his understanding and control.

Bella continued to buck and convulse, but just as Harry began to get really worried she started to slow, then quite suddenly she collapsed full length on her stomach, legs astride of the long footstool, Bella's eyes were tight shut her face crimson with effort, her hair a mess and her body still running with sweat. She gasped for breath and tried to push herself up but slipped back. Harry reached out, "Lie still for a while," he laid a hand upon her shoulder, reassuringly.

Bella lay still and Harry surveyed his handiwork, six livid stripes in neat parallel lines burned across her ass, the angry scarlet now tending to merge into purple, her body still shook involuntarily from time to time, semen oozed slowly from her gaping pussy. The professional carapace, the shell of Principal Mason had been threshed clean, only her alter ego, Bella, remained.

"Help me," croaked Bella trying to get up, Harry did so lifting her under her arms, he was only partially successful, Bella got off the stool but remained on her knees clutching Harry tightly around the legs. She stayed there a long time at least it seemed so to Harry as he suddenly realised that Bella was crying, sobbing uncontrollably. Once again Harry was scared and at a loss for words. He stroked her hair and murmured comfort but the sobbing went on and shook her entire body.

"You'll be ok Bella," Harry reassured her, "You'll be ok"

Then Bella looked up and Harry was given a shock he could not have imagined, through the tears the expression on Bella's face was unmistakable ... it was one of undiluted joy... "Harry, Harry, that was so, so wonderful, I never, I never thought... and then she dissolved in tears again still hugging his legs as tightly as ever.

It was some time before Harry was eventually able to draw Bella to her feet and even longer before her embrace on Harry began to relax, "You ok?"

"Fantastic, never better, I'll never be able to thank you for this."

"Now Bella," said Harry "It's almost time for me to go and your punishment is almost ended. We won't be seeing each other again so the last part is up to you."

"What d'you mean, almost," Bella smiled, nothing Harry said or did could upset her now.

"Come over here," he led a stiff legged Bella towards the corner.

"Next time, next time" Harry repeated, "That you feel the need to be punished I won't be here to do it so this is what you must do. Kneel down here, facing the corner and do your homework, you must memorise every single moment of this weekend and especially you must memorise every tiny instant, every minute detail of your punishment. Remember each stroke of the rule, the shock, the pain and the burning. Remember it all, and especially remember how it all came together at the end. Can you do that?"