All Comments on 'Educating Laura Ch. 01'

by Kumquatqueen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Four pages of UK crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely premise.

Well written.

Sex is nice. But not great. Basically, she does nothing but lie there and orgasm. Nothing to him at all. Not a grope of his cock and/all balls. She does nothing to herself -- never touches her pussy. Or her breasts. Never asks him to pay attention to them. His pinky seems to be between her ass cheeks, but that's it.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story & well written.

Annoyed by the unnecessary crap comment by annon.

Let's see if you can do better!

In my opinion, this is far better than the sloppy barely legal US school kid stuff so often found on here.

SeaReaderSeaReaderabout 2 years ago

I agree with the most recent Anonymous; if I have to read one more story with bra cup sizes (what, do they rifle through their laundry, or shop for them?!), I'm gonna toss my cookies.

This is thankfully free of that waste, has character development, an actual story, and a smart, sympathetic main character that I'd like to know even more of.

Write away! Keep sharing, and thanks for leaving tracks to successive stories! You're doing everything right, as far as I'm concerned.

Best wishes; I'm happy to be able to follow you, along with many others, it is clear.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 2 years ago

5 stars

I liked it. Stories written from a female POV are always a bit of fun. It was very British in its word choices but that does not make it UK crap. I agree that she could have been more into the sex but the thought of a women just laying there making noises with a UK accent is also nice from time to time.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you @SeaReader and other people who enjoyed this - I know it's not a quick stroker for those at a ninth-grade reading level!

Chapters 2 and 3 are up and 4 and 5 will be published over the next two days. That completes a story arc but there's half a bloody novel which will appear at some point. Probably not this year unless a wealthy patron gets in touch.

In the meantime, Laura and her mate Adrian star in my series Smoking Hot, or if you want the version without any detailed gay sex, The Bet - but there's a lot of Ade's characterisation and history that also got lost when removing 100k words...

I wouldn't mind bra sizes in stories so much if the authors ever got them right!

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

I liked the story and felt it well written and descriptive. I think the long involved build up although interesting would likely deter a lot of readers esp those academically challenged.

BritStoriesBritStoriesabout 2 years ago

This is my most definite favourite line: 'his humour so dry it parched people.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely opening story. Great character and relationship development. I can’t write like you. Anonymous with their 5 word grunt of criticism certainly can’t. Good form. Carry on. This Yank thinks you “got game yo”.

coolpencoolpenabout 1 year ago

I liked this, well written characters with interesting back stories and the slow build was just right for me.

You set a standard we all try to achieve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKumquatqueen@Kumquatqueen
Once upon a time, I was born. I've lived. I've fucked. I've played. Sex and BDSM are my hobbies. I looked for realistic stories I like - it's a problem being British and thus repulsed by the word 'panties' - and eventually figured I'd polish up some stories I've written over t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES