Educating Laura Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, I felt self-conscious. I'd managed to wash regularly despite the lack of facilities on the camp site, but hadn't done anything with my pubic hair in all that time -- over six weeks, including end-of-year exams when I'd not had my looks on my mind. I feared crud stuck somewhere, not to mention the 70s-style bush might freak him out...

I'd just remembered that my underarms would have already exposed a month's hair growth, which clearly hadn't put him off, when Richie shoved my shorts down below my knees.

He breathed some sound of approval, brought me in tight against him by clawing his hands into my buttocks, and shoved his face into my crotch, my hair merging with his eyebrows.

He was breathing in my scent.

I supposed I'd at least been in the river just now, but after physical activity all day, canoeing, caving, running around with the kids, it must still be pretty powerful.

Richie lay on his front, his knees bent upwards, kicking against the end canvas. My head lay just inside the bulging tent inner, the tent just long enough for his head to be in my groin. Propped up on his elbows, he pressed my inner thighs apart with his thumbs and inhaled deeply.

I tensed a bit.

He pushed upwards on my thighs, separating them further, took another deep groaning breath as if he'd found the elixir of life, and forced his face right in between my legs.

Some wriggling got his mouth kissing my vulva, my lips there being licked by his tongue, his lips surrounding mine. Warm and wet, around where I was warm and wet too.

I'd never have expected Richie to be so enthusiastic, but here he was, getting my folds and creases into his mouth, slurping with some knowledge and plenty of gusto.

I squirmed, wanting him to move his mouth upwards a bit. This was all very nice, but not hitting the spot.

Richie pulled himself up onto his elbows and grinned shyly at me. "OK?"

"Great! You could move up to my clit a bit..." One never wants to complain about a man's technique.

"I could." His grin became the largest I'd ever seen on his face. "All in good time."

"Bastard."

"That's what people keep telling me." He sounded slightly sad, there, as he returned to his fine work.

Only this time, he involved his fingers, too, carefully teasing aside clumps of curls, exposing more of me to his mouth. He positioned his mouth carefully.

A lick, so delicate, I nearly screamed. Then he sucked me: smooth, sure and strong.

If they made sex toys that could do that, I was going to max out my overdraft and buy one, tomorrow.

Though now it looked like I might have Richie for the purpose, that Saturday night.

Just as well. There weren't any sex shops in Monmouth.

I managed to control my breath while he continued to worship my clit, treating it like a huge pearl, bathing it with his wet tongue, teasing with light strokes. I wanted to squirm, fucking his face, but he was lying on my legs now, holding me still.

A good thing -- I didn't want to accidentally slide away, and I most certainly didn't wish to escape!

He squeezed his hand in, using his fingers on me again as well as applying that skilled mouth.

Two fingers suddenly felt rough and cool inside me -- or was my body's core just hot? No matter. They were most welcome. Firm, hard, where I needed them, but at the same time, there was that glorious sucking on my clit, interspersed with nibbling all around.

My head pushed back into my foam sleeping mat. I couldn't completely restrain a moan. Richie immediately lifted his head.

He spoke in a low but stern voice. "Hey! You said you didn't want to make a noise!"

"Don't stop," I whimpered at him, hating to sound needy.

"Don't worry. I wasn't going to." He picked up my black knickers, escaping my pocket. "Let's just muffle you a bit..."

I could smell my own salt-sweet tang, but not taste it on the cloth he put in my mouth. I wasn't sure it would reduce any inarticulate sounds at all, but so far, going along with Richie's ideas was working pretty well.

"Now, where were we, pet? Ah, I remember." With almost comic timing, Richie shoved his fingers back inside me, splaying them wide. "I was eating your cunt..."

I'd never really liked the word 'cunt', but if that was what he wanted to call what he was merrily sinking his face into, I could cope.

"Yeah," I tried to agree, unable to make more than a mumble. No matter; Richie had returned his mouth to where it was doing good, his feet pushing against the canvas now in his concentration, his chest on my thighs. I arched up to his tongue, wanting more of him sucking me. Wanting more of his fingers stretching me, too.

"'Ore," I said throatily.

"More?" He didn't move, so I felt his voice hum against the protective folds round my clit.

"Eh," I agreed. Sure, I could have removed my impromptu gag, but if it kept him happy...

"Oh, yes," I heard. A harsh, whispered, promise.

His hand twisted. His thumb came up to press its pad where I was most sensitive, more firmly than a tongue ever could.

I whimpered, not unhappily. I guessed that was what he'd been aiming for. I didn't care, now, if my response flattered his ego.

I tried to bend away from the sensory overload, but his other arm whipped round and grabbed my arse, holding me tight against his evil, torturing thumb.

Two -- or was it three? -- fingers in my vagina, his little one sneakily poking my arse-cheeks apart, his thumb smearing all round my clit. No escape; he held me between his palms. Horrifically intense -- but simultaneously, immensely pleasurable.

I hadn't experienced this much pleasure in a month. Longer, even -- this sure beat any self-pleasure! My muscles remembered how to relax, then started to quiver.

My body rippled between his hands. Wonderful. Such powerful feelings.

There was no way to contain my moan that time.

In a flash, Richie shifted his body so he was lying on top of me, his mouth over the fabric in mine, silencing me completely. Given his weight, I couldn't move, except those involuntary shivers beyond my control.

My body stilled, all my energy exhausted.

Between us, we nudged my pants out of the way and I let him indulge in a deep, controlling kiss. One hand was still in what I might now enjoy calling my cunt.

Then he squeezed my nipple with the other.

I screamed silently into his mouth sealed over mine, as another orgasm roller-coastered through my groin, from my arsehole to the tip of my clit.

Only after I collapsed again did he extract his sticky right hand. He placed it on my thigh, curled his left arm under my head as if to reassure me of no further sneak attacks, and allowed his kisses to become gentle rather than possessive, all around my lips and the rest of my face, as if he were savouring texture and taste of my skin.

I extracted my hands from where I'd kept them obediently by my hips. I managed to stroke his bare back, then his hair and his ears, playing with the black-metal gauge in his one ear and the four studs in the other.

A long-denied feeling of contentment washed over me.

Richie eventually murmured in my ear. "We'd better get some sleep." He rolled off me to his side of the now-steamy tent.

I opened the inner zip again to let in more of the cooling night air. With two of us, it would be more than warm enough. I often slept on rather than in my sleeping bag. Tonight I wouldn't even need the oversized T-shirt I sometimes used as night-time attire.

"Don't you want...?"

I gestured at his jeans, which I'd wager didn't always have such a hump in the front. I liked the look, with three horizontal creases on each side showing off the central bulge.

"Getting my cock out, on my first night with a girl? What sort of boy do you think I am?"

I recognised his jokes, now. He then returned closer to my ear.

His voice was still flat, deadpan. "Don't worry. I'm exactly that kind of boy. Tomorrow morning we'll be woken early by those kids, won't we? But after they've gone, it'll be just you and me here..."

"And Andy," I had to point out.

"True, very true. Do you want him to join in?"

His voice was neutral, so I played along.

"Mmm... Well, he is well fit, as we saw tonight in the river. And he'd make a nice contrast to you, whipcord muscle and dark hair, compared to your slim smooth body, all pale and fair..."

"True, true. Good point."

If I didn't know better, I'd assume Richie was planning on a threesome tomorrow. It was fuel for my dreams, that was for sure.

Richie spoke again. "I'll see what I can do. Might have to try to please you again all by myself. You're fun."

"I could cope with that, soon as we're alone and had lunch."

"Good. Goodnight, Laura."

He gave me a peck on the cheek, rather shyly.

"Night, Rich."

He was a strange lad. Full of confidence in some areas, only anxiety in others. He seemed quite confident about sex, though, and so far his abilities there seemed to match his scientific talent, the pride being well-founded.

I fell asleep quickly, dreaming of filthy sex. This whole summer had unimaginably improved.

_____________________

Chapters 2-5 are available now! Please leave comments -- it's the only payment authors get round here.

Laura and her uni friend Adrian are the main characters in a story taking place 18 years later -- told in either of the series Smoking Hot or The Bet: Quit Smoking, Win My Body. Choose which to read depending on whether you want three chapters from Laura or that plus an extra 100,000 words from Adrian's perspective, including a lot of gay sex.

Ali appears about 8 years later as a main character in Wheelchair Bound? (that story placed in the 2021 Valentine's contest).

Richie appears about 10 years later in I Say Ass, You Say Arse: Again and ISAYSA Brighton.