Educating Laura Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richie was looking at the staff field.

"Penny for them, Rich," Ali asked, removing greasy canvas from the cook tent's frame.

"You couldn't afford them. However... Do we really all need our own tents tonight?"

Ali chuckled, awkwardly. "I guess you guys don't..."

I saw Richie look almost pleading at Andy.

Andy spoke slowly. "Ali, hen. You ain't daft."

"I heard you going into their tent the other night, not come out, you mean."

"Aye, like I already told you! But, like I also said..."

My guts were clenching with the awkward silence. I wasn't sure what was going on between the two of them. Andy decided he needed to cart the cleaned wet canvas to the clothes line.

Fortunately, Richie had never had a problem plonking his size tens in the middle of such things.

"What he's saying is, now it's the end of the camp and couldn't fuck his job up so much, do you want it, cos he's got the hots for you big time, the romantic sod. And me and her would be up for it too, seeing as, again, end of camp and no potential awkwardness beyond tomorrow. Me and him would love to see you and Laura at it, too, if that floats your boat, because she'd respond beautifully to you. Make up your mind, because if you don't want any of it, we'll have more tents to dry out and pack tomorrow."

Ali perched on the edge of the bathtub. It rocked, so she stood up again, hurriedly. "You really do women?" she quizzed me.

"Er... Well... I have. Not much." I managed to look up at her, blushing. "I'm not exactly experienced... I'd really appreciate your help."

"Uh-huh. You couldn't have said that, oh, a month ago?"

"And add to that atmosphere? I needed somewhere to live!"

"Tell me about it," she said with feeling.

"Are you still living with Jude?"

"Mm."

"That doesn't sound fun."

"No. I'll be needing a floor to kip on while I look for a new place. Where's an older man to play sugar-daddy when you need one?"

I looked up as Andy approached, clearly nervous and tentative. "This is all we've got in terms of older men. He do? On the subject of people who really should have got it together ages ago!"

The two of them looked at each other. I was surprised when both of them went red. Ali found her words, looking shyly up at him, Princess Diana-like. "So, landlord? What do you want to do tonight, seeing as you've offered me somewhere to stay after?"

Oh, thank goodness, they'd got that far already!

"Either. It's up to you, pet. I really don't mind. I'm not goin' tae think less of you either way."

Richie couldn't take the suspense. "Oh, for the love of all the gods! You've both been casting longing looks at each other since I got here! Will you two just fuck already and reduce the tension! You've got on well for a year, sex isn't going to fuck that up, just do it! Laura's an optional extra."

"Oi!" I protested at Richie's casually offering me around.

"Well, you are! I'm trying to get them together! We have to give them some privacy, if they want it. That's what humans do."

"Anyone would think you're not human..."

"I like watching; so sue me. Don't say you wouldn't want to see them getting it on, too. Thinking about joining in, gazing at Ali's new sexy look..."

Andy was still gazing at Ali, frozen and beetroot-faced. Finally he stuttered, "I c, could help you take our tents down?"

She smiled, and the beam became a wolfish grin. "Come into my parlour, sweet boy." She flicked a finger under his chin, pulling him towards the other field. "Let's go have a good chat."

"Oh, that's what you call it, is it?" I snarked.

"I'll deal with you later," Ali called as Andy took her hand.

Richie nodded, as if he'd expected that. Then he looked meaningfully at me. "You heard."

"What?"

"She'll deal with you."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"Well I don't know, do I? I'm not an expert in this stuff. But I wouldn't be surprised if she thought you needed a sound spanking."

He whistled as he strode off to refill our water bottles, leaving me spluttering. What had I done?

When Richie returned from the tap, still grinning, I tackled him. "What are you on about?"

"Oh, come on! It's obvious."

"Andy and Ali have each had a thing for each other for ages, I'd got that far. And seem to have sort of got it together last weekend, finally! But what's this 'dealing with me'?"

"Ah, well. That's where I realised I needed an expert. Or Andy and I did, rather."

I glared at Rich, challenging him to continue.

As if explaining his lab practical results, he calmly went on, "You like being held down, restrained. And scratched, and pinched, and hurt. Bit of dirty talk and told to think of embarrassing stuff turns you on, too. So: you're clearly kinky, some sort of masochist or submissive. What? It's all in copies of Cosmo! Don't say you don't read them, hanging around the college library common room! Which means, to really give you a proper good time, someone should harness those ideas, push them. Push you, I suppose. But I've never really done that stuff. Nor's Andy. But he let slip a couple days ago that Ali's well into all that sort of thing."

"She can teach you how to be a sadist? Do that kind of thing, for me and her?"

"No! She can be the dominatrix herself... If she wants. I mean, I don't know. Too many variables. Don't get too excited. She might just want a nice snuggly night with Andy, especially if she wants to live with him. What's his home set-up?"

"Small. A bedsit, rather than a flat."

"Not so much difference between his bed and the sofa, then, I suppose. She might as well reap some benefits."

"Richie!"

"What? I can't see our wild woodsman Andy being a submissive type."

"And you think I do let people tell me what to do?"

"In general? No. Hell, no! In bed... Like I said, I'm no expert, but how you've responded every time I suggested where to put your hands, not to move, Andy holding you down..."

I had to admit, just mentioning those was getting me turned on.

"Exactly," he retorted smugly. "So, someone who's done more of that -- maybe put you over her lap, bare arse up in the air, all vulnerable for whatever she wanted to do to you... and me and Andy watching, because you being naked and sexy is well hot..."

The bastard was right. All of those ideas were getting me aroused -- being watched, a woman in charge of me and my sexual responses, embarrassment...

Though all I said was, "Enough of your fantasies -- grab the other end of this canvas so it can be hung up, would you?"

We demolished the rest of the cook tent and packed it all away. Only the square staff tent, about ten foot by ten, all high enough to stand in, and our three personal tents remained, apart from some stores.

We'd put most of the climbing gear and waterproofs in the van, too, by the time Andy and Ali returned. Ali was in different clothes, and they were holding hands, looking as soppy a couple as I'd ever seen.

"Just as well you held off until the kids left," I greeted them. "You'd never keep that secret!"

Andy was sheepish, red-faced, Ali gleeful.

"You not noticed us having the last weekend away, me staying at his? Oh, OK, but you didn't notice our last few nights, together? You're unobservant, then, as well as a cheeky brat," she said, looking into my eyes without dropping her gaze.

It was a challenge.

"Yeah? What you goin't' do 'bout it, love?" I goaded her.

She caught my wrist, twisted my arm behind my back easily, because I wasn't resisting. "There's a lot I could do about it. Especially with these chaps helping. I think I should, don't you? Experiment. See what works. Give you some... discipline."

I didn't really know what she meant by discipline, but if it involved her looking all possessive at me like that, like I was her fun new toy, I was all for it.

"Er, yeah," I said. "Whatever you say."

I nearly fell to her feet as she looked about to gobble me right up.

"Good. Let's go eat. I'm gagging for a pint. Come on, Andy. Rich! Pub time! Then your... educational experience."

"Hang on, what have you lot been plotting?"

"Calm yourself, hen," Andy told me. "She won't do anything you don't want, but he wants to watch and learn. Me, I'll just watch, help out, take it easy..."

He lit a cigarette.

"No smoking in the tent," I reminded him sternly.

"No smoking all night," Ali told him, even more sternly. "If we can't distract you between us, we're doing something wrong, ain't that right, babe?" She meant me.

Andy inhaled slowly, savouring the one smoke he was getting. "I'm game for anything, if you lot are."

"Me? Mad for it!" Ali was bouncingly cheerful. "We're walking there, don't wanna be too full when we get back."

She grabbed my hand and Andy's and strode off with us, checking Richie was following. I looked back, too.

Richie dawdled a few yards behind, wearing the satisfied smile of one who had successfully set up a complicated apparatus for an experiment, and was about to let it run.

______________________

Enjoying this? Please vote and leave a comment! And enjoy the next chapter.