Educating Luisa Ch. 03

Story Info
Luisa finds out that pain can mean pleasure.
2.1k words
4.67
3.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pain is my Pleasure

Luisa sat with Meghan and Mistress Miranda sipping strawberry Bellini's in a low-lit room with what looked like very expensive artwork on the walls. If Luisa been asked what the visit to a Mistress would entail, she certainly wouldn't have predicted this.

Meghan and Miranda were examining a pot of lube laced with weed, discussing how it might lead to a more intense orgasm. The conversation was casual, almost as if they were chatting about a cupcake recipe at suburban dinner party. They passed it over to Luisa and she nodded as if this was a typical conversation for her.

Miranda had asked if she preferred to be a top or bottom. Luisa had no idea what she was talking about so just said bit of both. "Ah a switch," Miranda had replied, "best of both worlds."

Luisa had panicked slightly but nodded anyway hoping it was nothing to do with being beaten.

"OK," said Miranda, "do you want to be involved, Luisa or are you happy to wait here until we are finished?"

"I'll wait here," said Luisa, rather too quickly.

"That's fine - help yourself to the Bellini's - there is also some good wines in the rack behind you - have whatever you want" said Miranda rising.

She walked over to what looked like a large letter box in the wall. "Meghan says she is comfortable with you watching, so if you want to, just unclip this." She demonstrated revealing a very large 'peep hole' covered with clear glass. "No-one can see you - it's one way. And if you want to listen - you can flick this switch here - otherwise the room is soundproofed."

Luisa nodded and pretended to be thinking carefully about it as Miranda continued.

"She is being punished for landing you in it with Cole - so you have every right to watch."

Meghan tried, but failed, to look contrite as she followed Miranda from the room

Luisa sipped her fourth Bellini and wondered if she should fly back the next day, or enjoy the weekend seeing a bit more of Amsterdam and fly back on Monday. She was keen to see Ann Franks museum and to see Van Gogh's sunflowers. She tried very hard to distract herself from the peep hole by thinking about Amsterdam's many attractions. But she could not help being drawn to the box on the wall. Miranda had said it was one way, so no-one would know. And she might never get this opportunity again.

Finally, after some internal debate, she stepped forward and unhooked it. She wasn't sure what she had expected but it wasn't the scene she was now viewing. She had seen pictures from a fetish club near her home and supposed it would be similar - with elaborate masks and costumes. Right ahead of her Meghan was naked, laying across Mirandas lap. She was facing away from the mirror and Luisa could see her bare bottom completely still. She was surprised at just how small, soft and round Meghan's bottom was, given how hard and angular the rest of her body was. It was really the perfect target thought Luisa. Miranda was saying something, but she couldn't hear it.

Her hand rested on the sound switch, and as she flicked it on Miranda cracked her hand against Meghan's soft and pliant bottom. The noise reverberated and Luisa jumped. Miranda kept spanking, not quite full force but certainly not sparing her. She interspersed the spanks with slow rubs. As the smacks got firmer, Meghan's bottom began to react and Luisa was transfixed as she watched it squirm and weave from side to side as it turned from creamy white to pale pink to a deeper pink. As she rubbed, she scolded Meghan, talking about the importance of being a good friend and not getting others into trouble. She would then recommence the spanking and Luisa felt a warmth between her legs as she watched Meghan's bottom quiver after each smack.

Luisa had only ever masturbated with a vibrator before. But now, slowly she unbuttoned her trousers and slipped one hand inside resting on her knickers. She let it rest there as she continued to watch, her other hand against the wall.

Miranda had stopped the spanking, but Meghan's bottom as if it was still being punished. Luisa kept watching as Miranda slipped her hand under Meghan's hips and Meghan began to respond by grinding against her. Luisa started to circle her own swollen clit through her underwear. Miranda then pulled her hand out again and started to spank her pink bottom again.

"Don't tease me please - I'm ready," begged Meghan.

Mirandas voice was firm. "You won't cum til I say you can."

Luisa felt the first waves of orgasm starting to rise within her. The wiggling of Meghan's bottom became more frenzied. Miranda finally stopped spanking and moved her hand again under Meghan's hips "'I'm going to count to five - DO NOT CUM TIL I REACH FIVE.,"

Luisa was close to orgasm but willed herself to hold back. Slowly Miranda started to count, there was a large pause between the four and the five, but right on 'five' Meghan screamed in ecstasy writhing over Mirandas lap bucking her hips as Miranda continued to massage her.

Simultaneously, an explosion of ecstasy shot through Luisa's body as she groaned slumping against the wall, her legs weak.

Straightening up Luisa stared through the peep hole again. "You needed that," said Miranda, "you have been so naughty." Meghan's groans subsided and her body finally stilled.

"We aren't finished yet," said Miranda. "Get up."

Miranda led her over to a wall where Luisa suddenly realised there were handcuffs about a foot above Meghan's' head. Expertly Miranda took her hands and fastened them into the handcuffs.

"You have ten minutes to reflect on your behaviour Meghan' Miranda pointed to the clock. Then I want you dressed and next door ready to 'play nice' and head out with us."

Luisa jumped again as Miranda entered the room. She smiled at Luisa. 'Good - you decided to watch. Let's have another Bellini while that lesson sinks in," she said.

Luisa was feeling a bit light headed as she took her fifth one. 'Are you ok?' Miranda said gently. 'Yes Yes' stuttered Luisa trying and failing to look sophisticated about the full experience.

"Cole tells me you are a qualified masseuse," said Miranda. Luisa nodded.

'Interesting" said Miranda, I have a huge demand for massage - so if you are ever looking for some work, then let me know."

Luisa was a little taken aback, but nodded. She had aced the massage course but only ever practiced on friends and family. She was also a little concerned about Miranda's exact definition of 'massage'.

Miranda lifted another Bellini for herself and picked up her phone and googled to peruse the 666 menu. It was as if disciplining naughty women was an everyday event for her. Which, Luisa supposed, it probably was.

"Oh god this menu is sublime - scallops wrapped in prosciutto for me for starter - then I have to have the seabass. And they have the mini lime and chocolate tarts for pudding. Have you seen the menu?" She passed her phone over to Luisa.

"OK - I think she's had enough time to reflect - let me go and release her and we can head out for dinner. I am starving!"

Luisa was drawn again to the peep hole, she left the phone with the menu and went back to stare in. Meghan was facing the wall her hands still cuffed way above her head as she balanced on her tip toes with her bottom thrust out. She was surprised to see that her bottom was almost returned to its natural pale colour. Luisa suddenly felt strongly that Meghan knew she was watching as she slowly wiggled her behind.

Miranda unlocked the handcuffs and told Meghan to get ready before returning to Luisa. She glanced at her phone as she sat down. "Six clients looking for a yoni massage on Tuesday. I don't have a masseuse to do it - Luisa if you could help me it would be great. I can clear it with Cole" Luisa had no idea what a yoni massage was, but nodded as if she were considering it. "Let me know tomorrow if you can" said Miranda.

Finally, Meghan returned looking bouncy and ready for a night out. Luisa stared at her, open mouthed at her relaxed cheery presence. "Come on," she said, "we can't miss this reservation - and that session has given me a great appetite." She grinned wildly at Miranda. They headed off with Meghan in front and Luisa following unable to keep her eyes from the taunt behind encased in tight denim in front of her.

The meal was indeed sublime. The drinks complimented each course exactly and the conversation flowed easily with both Meghan and Miranda sharing stories of people they knew.

When they finished, Meghan asked Miranda if she wanted to go to the karaoke bar. Miranda declined regretfully.

"It's the church ministers convention tomorrow" she said. "I am fully booked" so I better get an early night". She rose and looked at Meghan, "behave yourself and play nice."

Meghan winked back, "always."

Luisa looked at Meghan full of questions, "doesn't it hurt?"

"Yes. But I like the way it hurts."

"But aren't you scared it goes too far."

"That's what people don't understand - I hold the power - I know what is going to happen. I have known my Mistress for years - there is a trust. She knows how far to take me and if she doesn't then I use the safe word. For me pain and pleasure are linked - pain explodes into an overwhelming pleasure."

"I thought you or your Mistress would be dressed up like leather and stuff."

"Some people do - Miranda has some fabulous outfits - she will probably use them at her weekend 'professor and student retreat. If you want to see that that kind of thing, I could take you to the BDSM club tomorrow with me."

"Well I might be heading home tomorrow."

"OK - well see how you go" said Meghan carelessly, "I'm happy to take you to the sleaze and the mayhem that is the 'Wonderland Fetish club'. To be honest you can't really say you have been to Amsterdam unless you have been there."

Luisa thought of the top ten attractions of Amsterdam in the guidebook she had studied, she certainly didn't remember it featuring there.

The rest of the night was full of new experiences. Meghan led her to the karaoke bar where they danced together as Drag Queens made their way in from their paid work to have fun singing their own kind of music to all the locals. The vibe was laid back, with some people drinking, others enjoying coffee. Meghan seemed to know everyone and chatted easily to many of the characters. Her arm felt nice rested gently on Luisa's shoulder, and sometimes lightly on the base of her back.

Holey Baloney, one of the best drag acts. pulled Meghan up to sing at one point. And, my god, could Meghan sing. The euphonious sound did something deep inside to Luisa.

Finally, the bar closed and the lights started to go on. Luisa was shocked to see it was 4am. Usually she was in bed well before midnight.

"Coffee?" said Meghan. '"Come on - I know where to go."

Meghan led Luisa down through a little alley way and into a non-descript closed wooden door then down some steps where the smell of fresh bread hit her.

The man behind the counter nodded, "hey Megaloo - the usual?"

"Yes please Noah - and the same for my friend here."

Noah served them up hot coffee and warm sweet sugared doughnuts. Both girls sat enjoying their feast in companionable silence.

Luisa looked at Meghan and realised she had never felt more alive that she had that evening. On impulse she got out her phone and texted Miranda to say she would do the yoni massages on Tuesday, the money would come in very handy. She could google it in the morning and find out more about it. And she was going to the Fetish club tomorrow.

Her previous life felt as though it had been an empty colour by numbers, and now the spaces were being filled with a bright and sparkly palette.

With Meghan she felt invincible.