Educating Marri Ch. 18

Story Info
Marri and Andrew spend a morning together.
1.6k words
4.79
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eighteen

I woke up the next morning still curled in Andrew's arms. I sighed happily and pressed myself even closer to him, loving the feel of his skin on mine. He stirred and woke, blinking his eyes against the sunlight. He looked at me and smiled.

"Morning."

"Morning to you," I said, cuddling into his chest.

"What time is it?"

"Six," I told him, glancing at the clock. "What time do you have to go to work?"

"My shift starts at eight, but don't worry about it. Just hand me the phone, would you?"

I got it off the stand and gave it to him, confused. "Who are you calling?" It was probably none of my business, but it seemed awfully early to be bugging anyone.

He winked and waited while someone picked up on the other end. "Yeah hi, uh, Bill, it's Andrew. Look, I'm really sorry, but I won't be in today. I came down with something, and I'll probably just stay in bed for the day."

I was surprised that the lie seemed to come so easily to him, but a little flattered, too. It wasn't every day a guy dropped everything to be with me.

"No, no, I'll be in tomorrow. And all my paperwork is filed and up to date. All right. Yeah, thanks, Bill. I owe you one."

He turned the phone off and dropped it on the floor next to the bed. I raised my eyebrows in mock anger. "You're not sick, you faker! What was all that about staying in bed all day like some kind of invalid?"

He grinned again and said, "I never said I was an invalid. And right now staying in this bed all day sounds damn good to me. As long as you're in it, of course."

"That depends. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, you know, last night you left my cock all dirty. The least you could do is clean it off."

"Should I go get a washcloth?" I teased, pushing back the covers and sitting up.

"I prefer the more natural method," he said, throwing off the blankets and revealing his stiff cock.

I slid down between his legs and proceeded to give him an early-morning blowjob. I licked up and down his shaft and sucked lightly on the head. I used my hands to massage his balls, making him groan. I flicked the tip of his dick with my tongue before taking it into my mouth.

He was already very hard and ready, so I didn't waste any time. I sucked greedily, licking away any traces of our dried fluids from the night before. His hands reached down to hold my head, moving with me as I bobbed up and down his pole.

Within minutes of the start of this intense sucking, I knew he was getting close. I took him in all the way, his cock sliding into my throat, and sucked some more. He started moaning, his grip in my hair growing tighter.

"Let go," he breathed. "I want to cum on your face."

Eagerly, I released his prick and was rewarded with a shot of cum hitting my lips and chin. I went to wipe it off once he was finished, but he stopped me. "Do you have any idea how hot that is?"

"I do now."

He tenderly wiped off the excess with a tissue. "Come on. Let's go shower and clean-up for real."

We went into the bathroom and he turned on the hot water. We stepped into the tub and drew the curtain closed. I washed my hair with his shampoo, happy I'd smell like him when I was done, and we washed each other's backs. He watched intently as I washed my pussy, using my hands to lather the soap.

We rinsed off and wrapped up in towels. I combed out my hair and improvised by using my finger to brush my teeth. I was actually kind of impressed he didn't have any "female" things anywhere. I liked the idea of being the only girl around.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, the towel still wrapped around his waist leaving his bare chest exposed. "I can make breakfast.

"Pancakes or waffles? Or of course I could always make eggs. Or an omelet."

My stomach growled at his suggestions. "I haven't had an omelet in years."

"Cheese?"

"Throw in some mushrooms and you got a deal."

We went out into the kitchen and I made coffee while he started cooking. Within minutes, the room was filled with the mouthwatering aroma. I popped the bread in the toaster and soon we were sitting at the small table with full plates.

We ate and chatted about a little bit of everything, making plans for Saturday night. Soon we were finished and picked up the kitchen, rinsing off the plates and loading the dishwasher.

As I was bent over putting the frying pan on the bottom rack, Andrew snuck up behind me and caressed my ass. I sucked in my breath in surprise then leaned back against him. He tugged me to a standing position and nuzzled my neck.

"What do you say we go back to bed and work off some of those calories?" he murmured.

"I don't know. Exercise can screw with digestion."

"How about if you just lay back and let me do all the work?"

"That sounds good."

Andrew scooped me into his arms and held me to his chest. He carried me into the bedroom and laid me down. Slowly and carefully, he unwrapped the towel and started kissing his way down my body.

He stopped at my chest, licking and sucking each nipple. He grazed his teeth across the flesh, making me gasp. His tongue twirled around the mounds, making them stand plump and tall, giving his fingers better grip as he tweaked and twisted.

He ran his tongue down my stomach, tracing the imaginary line from my navel to the top of my pussy. He opened my legs and started kissing my inner thighs. He sucked and teased, leaving little bites up and down as he went.

Finally, his tongue touched the outer lips, tracing their shape and grabbing at them with his teeth. He ran his mouth over my cunt for the longest time, making me quake and moan, saying his name over and over.

He used his fingers to spread me open, holding the skin taut to expose my erect clit. He tapped it lightly with his tongue before circling it. He sucked it hard, getting a perfect seal with his lips against my cunt. He was driving me crazy, and he absolutely loved it.

I could feel my juices running down my slit, and he lapped them up as fast as they appeared. My body was tense, my breath short, and I knew I would cum any second. He must have sensed it, too, because he threw off his own towel and plunged his cock into me.

He was propped up on his hands, looking down at me as he rocked his hips. He was fucking so that the base of his dick rubbed over my clit, sending me over the edge in hip-jerking waves. He fucked me hard and long, bringing me to orgasm at least five times before finally shooting his load deep into my cunt.

After that round of sex, we actually looked over that movie collection and watched an action flick cuddled up on the couch. We ate junk food and drank soda, still naked, and were completely comfortable. Before I knew it, it was lunchtime. We threw sandwiches together and called it a meal. I knew I'd have to leave soon so I could get back to Torch for yet another shower. I doubted that the clients would appreciate my hair smelling of Andrew's shampoo, or of my pussy still sticky with him cum.

He sighed and looked at the clock. "I suppose you need to get back soon, huh?"

"Pretty soon."

"Do we have time for a dance?"

"A dance?"

He smiled and went over to the stereo. He clicked it on and soft music came out of the speakers scattered around the room. He came back to me, his hand outstretched. I took it and we went to the middle of the room.

I slid into his arms, my head resting on his chest, and we started swaying back and forth in time to the music. It was just like our first night together, except of course for being naked instead of in formal wear. And this was so much better because we already knew each other, and we were together because of who we were, not what we were.

We danced for a long time, kissing and touching. Eventually we ended up back on the couch. He was laying under me, his cock hard and ready, and I slowly lowered my pussy over it. We made love tenderly, our bodies moving together effortlessly. My juices were hot and slick, coating his shaft and balls.

I got up onto my knees, keeping my upper body straight and tall. I put one hand on my nipple and the other on my clit, gently rubbing them while he watched. I rode him, bringing us both closer to climax with every stroke.

He grabbed my wrists and pulled me down so our chests touched, his fingers twined in my hair. Our bodies were pressed into a single line as we moved together, our eyes locked.

We came together, both of us gasping and twitching. His hot spunk mixed with my cream deep in my cunt and we rode out the orgasm.