Educating Marri Ch. 22

Story Info
Marri gives a blowjob, then agrees to host a client again.
2.4k words
4.28
1.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers

Sunday passed quickly. Andrew dropped me off on his way to work and I spent most of the day studying. When it was time to get ready, I sighed and got into the shower, reluctant to go back to my "real" life.

My body felt much better and almost all of the welts had faded away. There was still a little bit of bruising on my ass and my clit still hurt if too much pressure was applied, but all in all, I was pretty confident I'd be able to perform that night without too much trouble.

I only hoped I was getting an easy client like Beverly had promised, but it was impossible to tell from the outfit. I was wearing a loose, one piece shift with nothing underneath. It was very comfortable and didn't press on any of the remaining sore spots, but it would also only take one movement to take it off or even just shove it up out of the way.

I could only sigh and put my trust in a woman who had no love for me at all.

"Marri, your client is here." It was Beverly's voice, and that brought a mix of apprehension and reassurance.

I padded down the stairs barefoot and saw an average-looking blond guy standing there with Beverly. There was nothing menacing about him and when he smiled, his face crinkled, actually making him look kind of cute.

"Marri, this is Dirk, your client for the evening."

"Hi," Dirk said, glancing around, his eyes wide with amazement.

"Hello. Shall we go upstairs?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Dirk, enjoy yourself," Beverly said as she turned away.

We watched her go back into the office before I led him up to my room. He was still looking around in awe, staring at all of the paintings on the walls and at the large crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

When he saw the ornate bed, he said, "Damn, that's friggin' huge!"

I couldn't help laughing. "That's what I thought when I first saw it, too."

He blushed and didn't say anything else, so I went over to the bed and sat down. He looked at me, the first glimmer of lust crossing his face. Since it didn't look like he would be volunteering any information, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

"So, what are you in the mood for?" I asked, leaning back onto my elbows with my legs crossed at the ankles so he couldn't see all the way up the dress.

He ran his hand through his hair nervously and licked his lips. I had the distinct impression he wasn't used to a place like this. But it wasn't my business to learn his life story. He was my client. He'd paid to have some sort of sex with me, and that's exactly what he was going to get.

If he ever opened his mouth and told me what he wanted, that is.

I decided to make conversation to try and draw him out. "Is this your first time here?"

"It's that obvious?"

"You just seem so amazed by everything."

"I'm only out here on business. When I reserved my room at the hotel down the street, the guy told me I should come here for a good time. I guess I just didn't picture everything being so classy."

"Well, if you came here for a good time," I pressed, uncrossing my legs but keeping them together, "what are you up for?"

He blushed again, making me think that maybe I was being too aggressive. But I was tired and didn't want to play twenty questions all night. Remembering something I'd read about men and how they communicate, I laid back all the way, breaking the eye contact. I laced my hands together demurely on my stomach and waited a few seconds before talking again.

"A lot of guys are embarrassed to ask for what they want," I began, using some of the techniques I'd learned along the way at school, "but they really shouldn't be. Sexuality is nothing to be ashamed of. No human desire is bad or wrong as long as no one gets hurt."

How true.

"My girlfriend," he began, but then he backpedaled like he was ashamed to be cheating on her, something I wasn't sure was a good trait since he was obviously planning on doing it anyway, "I mean, the girls back home are kind of stuffy, you know? They don't like to try things."

"Like what?"

"Well, they'll get on top and everything..."

"But?"

"But she, I mean they, won't give blowjobs. Says something about it being dirty, something that 'good girls' won't do," he said, the words coming all out in a rush, like saying them caused him pain or something.

I smiled. A blowjob? Hell, Beverly hadn't been kidding. I could give head with the best of them.

I sat up and looked at him, still smiling. "If you want me to suck your cock, honey, you have to take off your pants."

He started unbuckling his belt and quickly opened his button and yanked the zipper down. He shoved the pants down around his ankles and pushed down his boxers.

It was actually a fairly funny sight since his shirt was partly covering his stiff dick, making it look like the material had some kind of bulging tumor. But I didn't laugh or even smile.

If the man wanted a blowjob, I'd give it to him.

I stood up and dropped to my knees in front of him, pushing his shirt out of the way so I was directly in front of his tool. I wrapped my hand around it and looked up at him, my head tipped slightly to one side seductively.

"Nice dick you got there," I said, giving it a quick flick with my tongue under the head. He groaned and his knees nearly buckled. I decided he needed to sit down before he fell on me.

"Why don't you go get in the chair?"

"All right."

He practically jumped into it and I crawled the short distance, making his eyes widen with lusty hunger. I knelt between his feet and once again wrapped my hand around his dick, making him groan. I slid it up and down a few times, squeezing out a drop of precum. I locked my eyes onto his and licked it off.

"Hot damn," he moaned. "Holy fuck."

"Mmmm, your spunk tastes so good," I told him, licking another drop away, still tugging gently at his cock. "I can't wait to swallow it all after you cum all over my tongue."

"Oh yeah," he breathed, leaning back but never taking his eyes away.

"So you want me to suck out your load, honey?"

"Shit, yes..."

I slid my hand down the shaft a final time, resting it at the base and keeping it nice and tight. I broke the eye contact so I could get into a comfortable position and twirled my tongue around the head, spiraling until my mouth surrounded it.

I fastened my lips on the shaft and started sucking. I went softly at first, building up the anticipation and enjoying the way he tensed and grunted. Then I sucked vigorously for a ten count before letting go with an audible pop and pulling back so I could watch his face change from pleasure to confusion.

"Why are you stopping?"

"I guess I'm just a tease."

"What?"

"You need to tell me exactly what you want."

"I... I..." He stammered and blushed again, but I wouldn't give in.

"Come on, honey. Just say it. Just tell me what you want."

"I want... I want you to... Oh Christ."

His face was contorted with effort and misery. I took my hand away and stood up, determined to make him spell it out. He watched helplessly as I pulled the shift over my head, leaving me naked. I started tweaking my nipples, watching as his cock twitched in appreciation.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked again, still playing with my tits.

"I... I..."

"Do you want me to give you a blowjob? Do you want me to suck your dick?"

"Yes," he moaned.

"Then say it."

"Suck my dick," he grunted. "I want you to suck my dick."

"There now, was that so hard?"

I dropped back onto my knees and latched back onto his cock. I went down all the way, letting my lips graze his balls as his pole filled my throat. He moaned deeply and I put my hands on his hips. He reached down and grabbed my tits, pulling roughly at the nipples.

I sucked him hard, bobbing up and down, feeling my nipples stretch in protest as each stroke pulled them away from my body, still captive between his fingers. He was groaning and gasping and I knew he wouldn't last long.

I swirled my tongue around the head as I sucked, tasting more and more precum. His whole body tensed and his dick got rock hard. I relaxed my throat, ready to take his load.

"Swallow it!" he yelled. "Drink my cum!"

He climaxed, sending his hot spunk down my throat. He watched eagerly as I swallowed every drop and pinched my nipples mercilessly. I licked the shaft clean and smiled up at him.

"Mmmm, that was divine."

"Ah, fuck," he moaned again. "I gotta get out here more often."

* * * * *

The next day's classes consisted of review and study tips with very little new material. I went for coffee with a couple of friends before coming back to Torch. I ate a quick supper, wondering what kind of client I'd end up with.

I heard movement in the other room and I knew that either Beverly or Will was bringing in my outfit and any props. I waited a few minutes before opening the door to look, not really wanting to talk to either one of them.

To my surprise, Will was still there, sitting casually in the chair. He flashed a smile at me and I made myself go into the room.

"Hello, Marri," he said. "How have you been these last few days?"

"All right. Only a couple of bruises left."

"Good. I just thought I would tell you we officially moved Cliff to the hot file, so he won't be coming here anymore."

"Glad to hear that," I said, still feeling uncomfortable. My outfit for the night was hanging in a garment bag from a hook on the wall, and all I really wanted to do was take it and get ready, but he didn't seem to be in much of a hurry.

"I suppose you wondered why I chose you to service him in the first place."

"Lawrence said you figured I could handle it given my experiences with other clients," I said.

"Yes, that's true. So far, I've heard nothing but praise from your clients."

"Well, good," I said, not sure how I was supposed to respond to that.

He stood and smiled. "All right, then. I'll let you get ready."

He turned to leave and I mentally kicked myself for looking for an ulterior motive for his visit. But, he stopped, his hand on the doorknob, and looked back at me, still smiling.

"Oh, and I forgot one little thing."

"Yes?"

"Tonight you're scheduled for another session with Al. He requested you."

I felt the color drain out of my cheeks. The sound of his belt smacking into my flesh echoed through my memory, making the recently faded welts ache all over again.

"Al?" I repeated, my voice thick.

"Oh, is that a problem?"

"He's a rough client," I explained, groping for words.

"And you handled him beautifully."

"But I'm still sore from Cliff." It sounded like an excuse, but it was the truth, and Will knew it.

"Yes, I realize that, but he specifically asked for you, and sometimes that's just how it works out."

I didn't know what to say. I was literally dumbfounded. And he just stood there smiling away, a hint of sympathy in his eyes.

"Of course, I suppose I could call him and see if he would wait until Friday night and give you a different client tonight," he said, his eyes lighting up as the thought came to him. "How would that be?"

"I'd appreciate it a lot," I told him, warning myself not to get my hopes up too high.

"Well, then, I'll see what I can do. I'm sure if I offer him a discount, he'll make the switch."

"Thanks, Will."

"Anytime," he assured me before turning to leave again.

I sighed, relieved. But then he stopped again and turned back to face me. "So, Marri," he began, "if I do this for you, what will you do for me?"

"What?" I was confused again, but this time it was mixed with apprehension and distrust.

"That was a wonderful blowjob you gave me last week."

"So you want another blowjob to give me another client?" I snapped, pissed.

"Not this time."

"Meaning?"

He cleared the distance between us in three steps and stood only inches away. He was so close I could feel his breath on my forehead.

"Meaning that this time, for a favor this big, I want to fuck you."

Now, I was a prostitute, so I shouldn't have been so insulted, but I was. He made it sound dirty, mostly because he was someone I'd see every day and because I'd have to keep it a secret just like the blowjob.

He placed his hands lightly on my breasts and I fought the urge to bring my knee up straight into his groin. "What do you say? Fuck me now and get an easy client, or send me away and let Al beat that beautiful ass again before the bruises have even had a chance to fully heal."

I sighed, resigned at what I had to do. I nodded sharply, bringing a new smile to his face. He squeezed my breasts, making me gasp.

"Come on then," he murmured, squeezing them even harder to the point of pain, "take off your clothes."

"You know what, Will? I don't think so. Just let me know when Al gets here. I'll be ready."

I thrust my arms up between his, breaking his hold on my tits. He was flabbergasted, the smile completely gone. I stepped back and grabbed the garment bag.

"You'd rather get a beating than let me fuck you? Is that what you're telling me?"

"You got it."

"Fine. But this time, don't go running to your little boyfriend, because this was your idea and don't you forget it."

He stormed out and slammed the door. I winced at the sound and sighed.

Once again, my damned pride had earned me pain.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers