Teacher gets Blackmailed Pt. 01

Story Info
Amanda becomes blackmailed by one of her male students.
3.4k words
4.3
49.6k
58

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Authors Disclaimer***

This is a work of fiction. As such, it should only be seen as a work of fiction. Every character and every scene and every action is all fiction. Any resemblance to people, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Every character in this work of fiction is of legal age.

The story explores dark themes like non-consent in the form of bdsm, bondage, forced orgasm, oral, vaginal, public humiliation and probably also some really kinky stuff.

If any of this in any way offends you, you will want to skip this story.

And please excuse my grammar/errors in the language at times. English is not my first language.

***End of Disclaimer***

My name is Amanda Thompson, and I am 31 years old and I have been a teacher for 4 years. I love teaching! but almost every other part of my life sucks. I feel like I am stuck and just stumbling about in life. I am born and raised in Houston, Texas. I have lived here all my life. I need a change. Luckily for me the whole country is screaming after teachers.

So, i could more or less pick which part of the country I wanted to settle down in. And make a new life for myself. I sent out some applications and have gone on some interviews. I recently got hired into a college in Miami, Florida. I am so excited. A fresh new start. All on my own. It felt like I could take on the world!

I moved to Miami 2 weeks ago, and school starts in 2 weeks. So, i have had some time to settle in. My new apartment is a bit on the smaller side. But its newly built, so it's very fresh and cozy. It has a rather large balcony and morning sun. It even has a community pool, and a tennis court.

A little bit about myself before I start this story. I am a brunette. I have been very blessed with my figure. I never work out, although I take a walk now and then. But nothing more than that.

I am slender and have "hips to die for," according to an old friend.

And I am rather busty. I have E-cup size. They stand out rather much on my slender frame. I am not much for showing my curves though, so it can be rather awkward at times. And I get allot of unwanted attention. From both men and women. Mostly men, and the women who notice often gives me looks of envy or hatred. And it's really unfair because as soon as I wear something even a bit revealing I get looks of disapproval from women "There she goes, showing the entire world her assets."

But as I said earlier i mostly dress very modest. One thing that worries me about this college, Is that it has a strict dress code. All students wear the same uniform. But also teachers.

For female teachers it's a white blouse and a black skirt that reaches just past the knees. When I got accepted into the school i were handed 5 of each. 10 pairs of white socks and a pair of black dress shoes. Women are to wear a white bra underneath the blouse, no more, no less.

I have tried on the entire outfit at home and i am a bit worried about the blouse. It is very of tight over my chest. Which can maybe attract the male gaze.

One week before school start there where a few teachers that went out for a beer after a day of planning. And i wanted to make a good first impression so I tagged along. Don't want to be the boring one from the start. So I joined them.

It was fun, They were of all ages, and a good mix of men and women. From the age 29 to almost 60. But the male ones in my age where not my type regarding looks or type. None of us drank more than 2 beers and we departed early. They all had family or stuff to take care of, so we went our separate ways at about 9.20 pm.

Me myself wanted to get to know my new city so I went to another bar without knowing anything about it. It was small and very dark in there. But it was calm and cozy. I ordered a glass of wine and found one of the few remaining empty tables.

I noticed that on the other side of the bar there was a table with 4 young guys. The first thing that hit me was that they seemed too young to be in here. But I didn't put much thought into it. That was none of my concern.

I did however notice that one of the boys looked at me from time to time. And after about an hour i was surprised that he still was on the same beer as when I came in. Me myself was on my second glass of wine. Most boys at his age where chugging beer after beer at record speed.

I stared down at my phone when I felt a presence, I looked up and there he was.

"Are you alone?" He asked. I gave him a nod and smiled.

"Hi im Carl. Can me and my friends over there join you?" he said, sounding very calm and confident.

I were going to decline at first. But then i thought to myself that i maybe should try and open up a bit. I have always been afraid to take chances. And here i was in a new city. My new home. "Ye, please join me." I would not start this new chapter in my life the way i ended my last chapter.

He waved his friends over and i scooted in so we all could sit. Without knowing it this moment would forever change my life.

The guys brought me glass after glass of wine and drinks, and I got really drunk. To drunk for my own good. But they were very nice to hang out with. They noticed quickly that I where top heavy and I saw them glancing when they thought I wouldn't notice. But they were not sleezy about it. No rude comments or suggestions.

We talked about everything and nothing. The guys told me that they were all 20 years old. But they had heard a rumor that this bar was known for serving minors. So they gave it a shot, and no one had asked for id so far.

I quickly noticed that Carl, the guy who had approached me first where not like the rest of his friends. He had a calm over him. Someone you felt safe with. Someone to lean on and who kept a cool head in an emergency. He impressed me.

When it was about 1am i said I had to get going, that I was way to drunk. They offered to call me a cab which I gladly accepted. And when we stood outside waiting for it, Carl told me he lived in the same area and asked if he could join me. I of course told him yes.

I would later find out it was all a lie, he lived in a completely different part of town. In the cab he started to flirt with me. I were really drunk and found him both charming and fun. And one thing led to another and we ended up at my place.

We went straight to bed and had sex. Not the best sex I had but not the worst either. He seemed nervous, and perhaps i were too. I had not had sex in a while.

I must have fallen asleep soon after and woke up many hours later with a big hangover. My head felt like concrete. It felt heavy and it felt like knifes where poking on the inside of my brain.

I looked over and the bed was empty next to me. There was however a note on the pillow that read: Thanks for last night. Call me if you want to hook up again. He had left the number at the bottom with a heart drawn beside it. It was kind of cute, but I would not call him again.

The week passed and it was time for the school start. First day after summer break. I took a cab to school grounds since i do not have a driver's license and therefore no car. I got there and it was starting to get crowded with students.

Many of the students were standing in groups, both big and small, mixed with both males and females. And then there where many students who looked both scared and lost. They were first year students and easy to spot. I felt sorry for them. but I knew they would soon meet their new classmates and find friends.

I was told that both students and teachers where to gather outside of school this very first day. The principal always held a welcome speech to the students. Then all teachers where to give a short introduction of themself. I was a bit nervous about this, but I have done it before at my old school.

I gathered up by the other teachers and we made polite small talk while we waited for all the students to gather. Finally, it was time and the principal went up to the podium and took the mic.

He greeted all the new students welcome and went over the rules and guidelines. He welcomed all the old students. I noticed that many of the students where bored. But most of the new ones listened. He kept the speech going for about 10 minutes or so.

Then it was time for us teachers. I was third in line and i took the mic after the math teacher. I told everyone that i were a new teacher here, and that I had been teaching close to four years. I also told them where I were last teaching, and what subjects I would be teaching in. It went well and I passed on the mic to the next teacher.

The hard part was now done, and I walked back to my place in line of teachers, and I just soaked in the moment. A new city, a new school, and a new start. I looked out at the sea of students and wondered who the star pupil would be. Who would be the class clown and who would bully the nerds.

When my eyes scanned the students, my heart suddenly sank to the floor. In the midst of everyone i saw Carl there. And he was smiling at me. God this could not be happening. The thought that Carl might be a student never occurred to me. Not even once. How could I be so stupid? I did not smile back, I acted like I hadn't seen him.

I glanced in his direction without ever looking directly at him and i could see that he looked at me allot. God why did I do that, why did I get so drunk. God why! So stupid!

If he ever approached me i would set him straight right away. Let him know it was a one-time thing and that it would never happen again. I felt a bit better after those thoughts. I would not let it be a problem. Everything can be fixed!

After everyone had introduced themselves all the students went inside the school, and so did us teachers. We gathered for a short while and took some coffee and chatted while all the students settled in. The first class was to start at 9am.

I were in my class at 8.50 and the students came in one after the other. I was nervous but as the principal had told me it was a good group of young men and women. I noticed them checking me out. Some more then others. And some were not directly smooth about it. Caught some of them more than once. But no whispering or catcalling or any of that sort. They worked hard and listened to me.

I am a bit of a shy women in private. But in the classroom I know how important it is to set the tone right away. I were leaning towards more stern but also tried to throw in a joke here and there. Some of them landed and some didn't. But all in all it was a good first class.

They day went on nicely and I got along with all the teachers during lunch. We had our own lunch area. We could choose to sit with the students as well if we wanted. But that was pretty much unheard of when i asked if it was common to do so.

The day went along just fine and all of a sudden my first day was done. I were so relieved that all had gone well. And I had not seen Carl at all, thank god!

I decided to take the bus home, but first I needed to get some things organized in my tiny office space. We all had a small office, it was a small desk but appropriate for the size of the room. And I where told most of the teachers didn't use that space all that much. Most teachers did most of the work at home, or in the break room.

I walked out of the school feeling tired. Allot of new faces and impressions. It takes its toll. I walked out of school campus and was halfway to the bus stop when I felt a tap on the shoulder. It was Carl.

He smiled at me, "Hey, imagine my surprise to see you up there amongst the teachers."

I didn't know what to say so I just blurted out "What happened a week ago will never happen again! it was stupid of me, and had I known you were a student here I would never have done it."

He smiled at me "Hey, hey... calm down. Are you taking the bus?"

I nodded, "Ye, i need to hurry!" I started to walk.

He smiled back at me as he kept an even pace with me, "Cool, ill ride with you, gives us a chance to talk."

We walked in silence the last part, and the bus arrived shortly thereafter. We sat down, me at the window. He just smiled and I looked around the bus. I didn't see anyone who might be a student. They had all left earlier. Thank God for that at least. All of a sudden Carl gives me his phone and my heart felt like an elevator where the cables have snapped, free falling from the highest floor, crashing to the ground!

On the screen there was a picture of me in bed with my cowers only on the bottom part of my body. My tits were out in the picture and i felt like throwing up. My throat tightened up and i had problems finding the right words "I... what..."

Carl leaned towards me, "There are more, just scroll."

With a shaky finger i scroll to the next picture, it's me and in this picture you can see me completely naked. I scroll again and again. He had taken more then 10 pictures of me. In 8 of them I am completely naked. And in two of them Carl is clearly seen in the picture and me in the background. I just sit there frozen and cannot move. He calmly takes his phone back before I react.

"Delete those photos now!" I whisper to not draw any attention from the other passengers.

He looks at me calmly and shakes his head, "I just took these photos to have as a memory of a good night! But when I saw you on stage my mind started to think of other options." He smirked at me and continued, "I think you and me could have allot more fun together!".

I looked at him in fear, I did not like the way he said that. He had a coldness in his voice, "No, this is over. What happened was a mistake and I want you to delete those pictures. Please!"

He smiled at me and shook his head again, "I feel that this is not over. In fact, I feel it is just getting started. Would be a shame if these where to end up in the wrong hands!"

I knew where this was going, this little fucker tried to blackmail me!

Somehow it felt like time slowed down and I could think for the first time since we sat down, i shot out with my hand and grabbed his phone. He looked surprised and I managed to get it out of his hand. I turned my whole body towards the window to block him from reaching it. The pictures where still on the screen and I managed to delete one after the other.

But after I deleted half of them i felt that something was off. If he was planning to blackmail me with these pictures, why did he not try to stop me. I slowly turned my head but kept my body towards the window still protecting the phone. I could see him sitting there smiling calmly.

"You can delete them all you want. I have copies on my computer." He said with that smirk again.

My heart sank again. I felt defeated. I were hoping he was lying and with watery eyes i deleted the rest of the pictures. But I knew it was useless. I knew he was telling the truth.

We got off at my stop and he followed me home. What choice did I have other then to let him in?

He led me to the couch, and he sat down beside me. "You will do as I say from now on, won't you?"

I looked at him with pleading eyes, "Please don't do this!"

He looked at me with amusement and just smiled. I could not hold back the tears, I wiped them away with the backside of my hand while I looked at him. He surprised me by taking my shoulders softly and guiding me towards him. I felt defeated and leaned in.

"There, there... It will be hard at first, but like everything else it will get easier over time." He whispered in my ear.

He sounded so cold and calm. It scared me. Like he had no sympathy whatsoever. "What will you do to me?"

"Oh sweetie, so many things!" He whispered again.

After I had cried for about a minute or two, he grabbed my shoulders and very softly leaned me back up, "Why don't you get down on your knees for me sweetheart."

I looked him in the eyes, and I saw amusement and joy. He loved this!

I got down on my knees and i looked up in fear. How could this be happening to me? My first day at my new job and this happens. All because of one stupid mistake when i were drunk!

He unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. He still had his boxers on. "Take it out and put it in your mouth."

I did as I was told with shaky hands. When his cock was out I looked at it, and then did what he wanted me to do. Although I felt cheap and humiliated, i felt something i thought i would never feel in a situation like this. I were wet. I could feel it between my legs. My body got excited by this somehow! How could my own body betray me like this?

End of part one...

I want to thank you for reading this first part of the story!

If you like it please comment or send me a message. This is my my first ever story published. So if you had any issues with it, please be gentle with me:)

And you have probably noticed that I am not a writer. There will probably be some story problems and things that don't add up. So take it for what it is. I do it because i think it's fun.

Please send me a message if you have any advice on how to improve my writing. I will hopefully become better and better over time. Thanks again!