Educating Pam Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to me again, she wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed me. Another few passionate seconds ticked off the clock, then she slid her hands inside the back of my underwear and started slowly massaging my ass checks. Again the seconds slowly passed. She pulled her hands out of my underwear and pushed the back of them down over my ass. Kneeling down again, she slowly peeled the front of my underwear down far enough so that my cock sprang free. She leaned forward, opened her mouth and taking the head of my cock inside her mouth, she gently licked the head of my cock with her tongue. As she did this, she slowly pushed my underwear down around my ankles. She pulled her mouth off my cock and helped me step out of my underwear. Laying them to the side, she slid her hands back up my legs. She put them between my legs to motion to me to open them a little. As I did that, with two fingers of her right one hand, she pushed my cock straight up against my pubes. Moving her face forward, she slowly licked down the underside of my cock, starting just below the head, until she reached my balls. Cupping them lightly with her other hand, she proceeded to lick and wash my balls with her tongue. I have had women do this before, but it never had felt this good in the past. There was just something very special about how she was doing it. When she was finished, she slid the hand holding my balls, back behind them. She started stroking my sensitive area between my ball sac and asshole, with her finger. She then moved it farther in until she found my asshole. She started lightly rubbing it and the same time returned her tongue to the underside of my cock, which she slowly licked up and down.

After a minute of doing this, she let my cock slowly down until it stood straight out. She gave it a kiss and stood up. She placed her arms around my neck and we kissed again for a long time. While we were locked in that kiss, I moved one hand from her back and sliding it between us, I found the lowest button that she had closed on her skirt. I unbuttoned that one and the few others that were buttoned, leaving only the one at the top still closed. Sliding my hand down her belly, I found her sweet nest of pubic hair. As fine and soft was it was naturally, I knew she had washed it with shampoo and conditioner before leaving her house. She started groaning through the kiss. I slid my index finger down inside the top of her slit and placed it on her clit. She shuddered a little when she felt my touch. I knew she wanted to cum, so I started rubbing her clit hard and fast. She started shuddering harder and harder, then I heard a squeal of pleasure come from her mouth as her first orgasm of the day sang its song of pleasure though her body. I broke the kiss so she could breathe, and laid my cheek against hers. I kept up my vigorous rubbing and within a few seconds, she climaxed again. As it passed, I pulled my hand back up to her pubes and stroked them lightly.

Still breathing heavily she whispered, "you have no idea how badly I needed that."

I said nothing. I just kept stroking her pubes with the one hand and gently ran my other hand, up and down her back. Moving both hands to the top of her skirt, I undid the last button holding it on. I slid it off of her and draped it over my left forearm. I unbuttoned her blouse from the bottom up. Reaching her arms around my neck as I started, she undid the cuffs.

I slid her blouse off and was going to take them to the chair, when she said softly, "let me."

She took them from me and walked over to the chair, then turned and walked back. We stood there for a few long seconds not touching, just looking each other in the eyes. Most days, she would have had some sort of wise crack to make, but today she was silent. I reached out, took her by the hand, and we walked the few short steps to the bed. I turned and sat on the side of the bed in the center. Opening my legs up, I pulled her in close. Her eyes got really big and her breathing got heavier. I smiled, leaned forward, and taking hold of her right breast, closed my lips around the nipple and started sucking. She reached over, and started stroking my head and hair, ever softly moaning as the waves of pleasure started flowing down to her cunt. My other hand was stroking up and down her back. I would gently squeeze her ass check as my hand landed on it. After a minute, I moved over her left breast and repeated my sucking and feeling. When I moved back to her left breast again, I moved that hand down to pubes and the started working it between her legs. She opened them so I could have full access. Finding her cunt, I slid my index and middle finger easily in.

"Oh yes," I heard her softly say, "oh yes."

She never had any shortage of pussy juice and today was no exception. Sliding my fingers in and out of her cunt, I removed my mouth from her nipple and laid my head against her chest. Her heart was beating so fast, I thought it would explode. I placed my thumb on her clit, pressed down and rubbed it as I finger fucked her.

I felt her start to shake and with a loud, "oh!" she came.

I kept working her and it wasn't a few seconds later, I heard an even louder, "yes!" as she climaxed again.

I slowed down and then stopped moving my fingers and thumb. We had a lot of time together that day, and I didn't want to exhaust her too quickly. As her breathing and her heartbeat slowed down, I slid my soaked fingers out of her cunt. Lifting my head off of her chest, I moved those fingers to the front of her mouth. She got wide eyed, then opened her lips and without a word, she licked her juices off of them. Moving my face upward, she bent her face down and we kissed for while. When it ended, I reached out and took her hands in mine.

I looked her in the eye and said softly, "I believe you have something for me."

She started shaking a little. She let go of my hands and lowering her head a little. She turned and walked slowly over to the table. She picked up the hairbrush and I saw her shudder again as her hand touched it. She stood there for a couple of seconds, then she slowly turned and walked back to me. She was still shaking as she handed it to me. I looked at it. The back and handle were about a half-inch thick. The finish on the back was completely worn off and I had a pretty good idea of how it had gotten that way. I reversed it in my hand and placed the back on the top of her stomach, just below her breasts. I slid it down her stomach to the top of her pubes. She started shaking again as she felt it touch her. I reversed it, and lightly brushed her pubes with it. Her eyes got really wide and her mouth opened, but nothing came out. Lifting it off her pubes, I moved it around to her ass and just gently stroked her ass with it. At the touch of it, she jumped at little like she had been hit with an electric shock. I passed it over her cheek a few times, then moved it to my left hand. Again she jumped a little when she felt it touch her other cheek.

She said in a shaky whisper, "this so mean!"

I laughed a little and she managed a little smile. I brought my left hand around and placed the hairbrush on the bed, not quite behind me. I knew she would be able to see it as we made our way through the first parts of our little dance.

I twisted my body so that my left leg was against the side of the bed, then said softly, "it's time dear."

She stood there breathing slowing and heavily. Finally she bent down and lay across my left knee. The way I had turned allowed her to rest her chest and head on the bed. I then hooked her right ankle with my left one and then hooked her left ankle with my right leg. I moved my right leg over so her legs were spread wide. I reached over with my right hand and taking her right arm by the wrist, I brought up and gently bent it behind her back. Switching hands, I lightly took hold of her wrist.

"You didn't tell me about this part," she said.

I bent over a little and whispered, "you didn't ask."

She let out a low moan, then wiggled a little to see if she could get free, which of course she couldn't. I savored the moment for a few long seconds, then I lightly placed my right hand on her ass check closest to me. Again she jumped when she felt it touch. I gently stoked and squeezed her cheek for a few seconds and then pulled back and gave her a slap.

It was not hard by any standards, but she still let out a sharp, "Oh!"

I placed my hand on her other cheek and again she jumped a little. Rubbing and squeezing that cheek for a little longer than the first, I then landed the second slap of the morning on it.

This time the "Oh!" was a little louder, then I heard her ask, "can't we speed this up a bit?"

I laughed a little and said softly, "Oh no my dear. I want you to enjoy this to the fullest."

"Oh fuck!" I heard her moan.

I placed my hand on her inner thigh, again with another jump from her. I slid it up to her cunt and lightly started playing with it. I moved it down and played with her clit a little, then back it was back to her cunt again. She was moaning faster from the pleasure, as I quickly pulled it out and before she had time to think about it, landed another slap on the cheek closest to me. Moving back to her cunt again, I played some more, sticking a finger occasionally down into its warm wetness. Then I landed the next on her other cheek.

"Fuck," I heard her say sharply as it landed.

Going back to her cunt, I resumed what I had been doing before, but this time a little faster and harder. I knew exactly just know much speed and pressure it took to build her passion up without her reaching a climax. After a minute or so of this play, I slapped her ass again, this time doing both cheeks, one right after the other. She made a couple of sharp noises as my hand made contact. Her cheeks were a little red at that point. Moving back to her cunt, I continued slowly building her pleasure, this time getting her very close to the edge of climaxing. Taking my hand off of her cunt, I landed a slap on each cheek again. I aimed these a little lower down the curve of her ass. They were harder slaps and spaced a little farther apart. She was shaking hard from the force of the passion that had built up as I placed my hand back on her cunt.

She must have been counting the spanks because I heard, "please, please."

I stuck my thumb in her cunt and placed my middle finger on her clit. Wasting no more time, I quickly brought her to a climax.

Just as she reached the edge, she yelled, "Fuck!" then "fuck! fuck! fuck!" as the built up orgasm was unleashed on her body.

She was shaking and trying to get away from my grip. It was, even for her, a very long climax. During the final seconds of it, I removed my hand from her cunt and landed two more light slaps on her ass. I then rested my hand on her back and waited for her to calm down. I moved my hand up and lightly stoked the back of her neck. I turned my head and looked at her face.

"Now that wasn't so bad?" I asked.

"Oh my God," she said slowly, "Oh my God."

I let her rest there for a couple of minutes, then I said, "time for round 2."

Wouldn't you know it, but I heard her say in a real smart-ass tone of voice, "time for round 2!"

I never had a woman do that in all the times I have given spankings. Very few women would have the guts to do that while being in that position. She had spirit that was for sure. But she also had her ass bent over my knee.

I pulled my hand off of her neck. She anticipated that I was going to start again and she tensed up.

"You should relax dear, it won't hurt as much," I said.

"Easy for you to say!" came the voice from the bed.

But then I felt her relax a little. Her ass wasn't small by any stretch but it wasn't overly large either. I hadn't checked to see, but I guessed she wore size 7 panties, so I had plenty of butt to work with. I picked a spot on the cheek that was away from me and landed the first slap. I wasn't using my full hand, just my fingers. It was a sharp slap, but not a very hard one. Doing a slow 5 count to myself, I landed one on the same spot on her other cheek. I kept alternating cheeks and target spots. After the 5th slap, I decreased my silent count to 4. and slightly increased the force that I was spanking her with.

She would let out a sharp, "oh!" as each one landed.

When I reached the tenth one, I rested my hand on her back for a minute. Picking up where I left off, I resumed my spanking. I kept the 4 count until I reached the 5th one, then decreased it to 3. Her noises got a little sharper and louder as I increased the force again. After the 8th one, I again rested my hand on her back.

Again she had been counting because after ten seconds I heard, "you forgot two."

I laughed and said, "oh no, I didn't." Taking my hand off of her back, I drew it back and then landed a very hard, full handed slap on the cheek closest to me.

"Ouch!" she screamed and tried to kick her legs.

After a few seconds had passed, I landed an even harder one on her other cheek.

"Ouch! Ouch", she screamed louder this time, and tried to wiggle her legs and arm free.

I just smiled and sat there. I was waiting for another wise crack from her, but for some reason, things got very quiet other than her heavy breathes. Those last two really got her attention. I reached over, took her wrist with my right hand, then reached around and found the hairbrush. I set it on her back as I switched my hands, which of course, caused her to jump a little. By now, her ass was a bright shade of red.

I waited for about a minute before I picked up the hairbrush, then quietly said, "well dear, I guess it is time."

She breathed heavily a few more times, then said quietly, "before you start, I have something I want to ask you."

I replied "okay."

"Can you look at me?" she asked.

I turned my head and lowered it a little and she moved hers around so we were making full eye contact.

Slowly and with breaths between each word, she asked, "do you love me?"

She had never asked me that before and she had never said it to me either. But I knew that the feelings I had for her were real.

I leaned over closer to her and said, "I love you Pam," and kissed her lightly on the side of her face.

"Thank you," she said closing her eyes.

I started to straighten back up, and in a faint whisper I then heard her say, "I love you too."

The next few seconds of silence passed. I thought about just stopping right then and there. I also gave a thought to just lightly and very quickly finishing the 20 hits with the hairbrush, but then said to myself, "might as well do it right."

The hairbrush landed with a crack on the cheek sitting next to my stomach. It wasn't a very hard slap and didn't leave a mark. Strangely enough, she made no noises at all other than the sounds of her breathing.

I moved to the other cheek after a 4 count and then continued, again alternating cheeks and target spots, until I reached 10. I also was slightly increasing how hard was I was spanking her as well. Her breathing got heavier and occasionally there was a little noise as well, but nothing loud at all. There were light marks from the brush starting to show on her cheeks.

I stopped for a minute, then said, "the last ten."

Somewhere between the pain that was flowing from her ass, and of course the passion I knew was building in her body, she managed a little giggle, then quietly said, "naughty, naughty, girl."

I couldn't hold my laughter back. After stoking her cheeks with the brush a few times, I picked up where I left off. As I had done while spanking her with my hand, after the eighth one, I paused. I had felt her draw in few deep and sharp breaths as the hits had gotten harder, but as we sat there, her breathing got a lot faster. She knew that these were going to really hurt. I lifted my arm a little and landed the next one very hard.

"Ouch! ouch! ouch!" she cried out loudly.

The last one hit her other cheek with the same if not a little more force.

"Ouch! ouch! ouch!" she cried even louder, then she got quiet.

I let got of her arm, and untangled my feet from hers. She just laid there. I set the hairbrush down on the bed and leaned back on my hands. Looking over to her, I saw her eyes watering a little. I knew she was fighting hard to hold back the tears. Finally she slid down to the floor, knelt between my legs, and laid her head on my thigh.

"Thank you," she said softly as she lay there.

My cock had softened during the time it took for the spanking. But her lying there had caused it to start coming back to life. She felt it against her head. She turned around, took it in her one hand, and started slowly sucking it. After I was fully erect, she started licking up and down the shaft like she had done while undressing me.

I knew she would suck me off, if I asked her too, but instead I said, "what would you like to do dear?"

She looked over at the hairbrush and I saw her smile a wicked little smile.

"Don't even think about it," I smiled and said, "or you might wind up back over my knee again."

Her eyes got really big and her mouth opened but nothing came out.

She licked my cock a few more times, then quietly said, "I want you to make love to me."

I said back quietly, "it would be an honor and a privilege."

Licking my cock one more time, she stood up and I did the same. Her legs were shaking a little.

She went to reach back to rub her ass cheeks, but I grabbed her wrists and said "no." She looked at me like she was going to say something but then she lifted her arms forward and as I let go of them, we wrapped our arms around each other and locked into another long and passionate kiss.

After it had ended I whispered, "time for bed dear."

I moved over and she got on the bed and crawled to the center. As I was getting on, she laid down and rolled on her back. Her eyes and mouth opened real wide when her tender ass cheeks made contact with the sheet.

"Would you like a pillow?" I asked her.

She said, "no, I deserved this," which kind of surprised me.

She spread her legs wide with her feet still on the bed. Another look of pain passed her face as she did. I lay down between her legs and taking my fingers moved her lips and pubes away from her clit. I gently started licking her clit. No more than 5 seconds had passed before I felt her tense up, and with a loud moan, a huge orgasm grabbed her. She lifted her ass of the bed against my face, then dropped it back on the bed again. She kept doing this as wave after wave of pleasure took hold of her. She placed her hands on top of my head and pushed it in close as well. I kept up the gently licking all the while and she had two more climaxes, both as strong as the first. I stopped my licking and moving my face and hands down a little, I stuck my tongue into her cunt. I starting licking the inside and again, within a few seconds, she exploded again. This time clamping her thighs around my head. All the while she was raising her ass and then dropping it back to the bed, despite the pain it was causing her. And as before, she came again twice in rapid succession as well. I stopped and moved my head back. She took her hands off of my head and opened her legs up. I carefully got on top of her and slowly slid my cock into her cunt. I made sure that I wasn't putting much weight on her body.

I started moving in and out of her and it didn't take 5 or 6 stokes, before her eyes closed and she screamed, "FUCK!" as another climax hit her, then "FUCK!" again as the next one started almost immediately after the first, then with even a louder "FUCK!" she came again. As she was still shaking from the last one, she cried out softly, "stop! Please stop!"

I stopped moving and let her catch her breath.

"Oh my God," she said softly while trying to recover, "oh my God!"