Educating Pam Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No panty liner?" I asked.

"No," she said, "I have another pair for later so these can get messy." She got them all the way up, then she slid her hand under the crotch and said, "besides, I like how this feels."

I just shook my head and smiled. She pulled a bra out of her purse and got that on was well. After we finished getting dressed, she made a quick trip to the bathroom to wash her hands and to fix her hair a little.

After putting on her coat, she picked up her purse and said, "I'll drive."

I said, "probably a good idea since the passenger seat of my truck is a mess."

She shot back, "I know, I looked!"

I laughed and opened the door. "All clear," I said to her as I walked out.

She stuck her head out just to be sure, then came out and closed the door behind her. She had already gotten her keys out and unlocked the doors with the remote. We both got in and she started it and backed out very fast.

I laughed and she said, "I do NOT want to see her today!" as we headed down the driveway.

She turned onto the highway and we drove the 4 miles down to the diner. It was around 11:15 so the lunch crowd hadn't shown up yet. We went in and got a booth in the back. We both ordered ice tea to drink. She got a salad, I ordered a French onion soup and a large plate of fries for us to split. When our drinks arrived, she motioned to the waitress to wait and she downed the first one. The waitress brought her a refill, which she slowly drank and I knew she would finish by the time we got our food. Which was right on the money. We started in on our lunch.

As she was munching on a French fry, she said, "I was trying to eat a healthy lunch and you HAD to order these!"

I laughed and said, "oh well."

We talked quietly about a lot of things. Stuff that we had never talked about before. Somewhere in the course of our conversation, I made the comment that we had to keep things under control.

She said, "I know, besides there is a lot that you don't know about me. Maybe some things that you wouldn't really like."

I replied, "that is the same on this side of the table as well dear. I do have a temper at times and sometimes say things to hurt someone knowing full well that I am going to hurt them."

"Oh I have a temper too," she said as finished off the third ice tea, " but I also have my cloudy days."

"Cloudy days?" I asked, not sure of what she was talking about.

In a real low voice she said, "that is what my kids call it." Then she paused and drew in a deep breath and said, "some times I really get," paused again like it was painful for her to say, "depressed."

I reached across the table and placed my hand on her hand and said, "it happens to everyone, dear. I've had my share."

She shook her head a little and continued, "sometimes it is just for a day, sometimes it is longer. I talked to my gynecologist about it the one time. She is as much of a friend as she is a doctor to me, and she said that as long as it didn't go on for too long, that I should just try and deal with it. She said she would give me a prescription for an anti-depressant if I thought I needed one. But I don't want to get started on that stuff." Then she finished with, "since I have met you, I haven't had one," and she smiled.

"Well at least something good is coming out of these morning prayer sessions," I said back with a wink.

She laughed and flagged down the waitress for another ice tea.

I said, "if I drank that much of that stuff, my eyeballs would be floating in pee by the time we got back to the room."

She flashed a quick smile at me. I knew what she was planning, but that was okay. We finished eating and she downed the last glass. We got the check and I paid the bill on the way out. We drove back to the motel not talking much.

Of course when we pulled back in front of the room, she said, "go unlock the door for me!"

I laughed as I got out of her car. I got the door open. She made one more quick look to make sure that they weren't coming out of the room, then made a mad dash to the door and locked her car from the doorway. I was still laughing as she quickly came in the room and locked that door as well.

"You just think it is so funny!" she said with a smile.

We got undressed again, but as I expected she left her panties on. She crawled on the bed and I followed.

We lay there snuggling for a few minutes. I played with her breasts for a little while

I said, "I do know what you have planned next."

"Yes," she said with a giggle, "kind of obvious isn't it."

I didn't say anything, I reached down and starting stroking her pubes through the front of the panties, then slid my hand down to the crotch. Needless to say it was very damp. Then I slid my hand back up and under the elastic around her leg.

"You are going to stretch them all out of shape, " she said and giggled again.

"They will go back," I replied, "after you wash, dry and iron them," and kissed around her neck and ear.

"Now what makes you think I iron my panties!" she said with a bit of sternness to her voice. Then she laughed and said, "only if I know I'm going to be taking them off at the doctor's office!"

I laughed hard.

She shook her head and said, "damn it! You do know me too well!"

I kept on laughing. I really didn't think that she ironed her panties, but then one never knows. All the while I had my hand inside them, working between her pubes and then down into the sticky wetness at the crotch.

"Don't push too hard," she said, "I'm getting close."

Which of course I responded to by pushing down firmly on her pubes a few times.

She tried to grab my hand from the front of the panties and said, "no, no no!" I went back to fingering around down in her crotch. After a few more minutes she said, "let's go to the shower."

We kissed and I slid my hand out. We got off the bed and headed back to the bathroom. This time when she got in the shower, she stayed facing away from me. I got behind her and as I did, I slid my hand inside the top of her panties and pushed it all the down to her crotch. She reached down and slid the back of her panties down over the curve of her ass. She then found my cock and pulled me even closer so that she could push it in her ass crack and under the elastic. The way my hand was inside of her, my thumb was on her clit and my fingertips were slightly in the wetness of her cunt.

She said as her breathing got harder, "make me all wet."

It took few seconds but then I started pissing and of course it sprayed down her ass crack and into the crotch of the panties. As she felt me go, she started peeing at the same time which of course flooded my hand and everything around. I picked up the tempo of my fingering and soon I felt her start shaking a little. She was still peeing as she tensed up and climaxed with a loud howl of pleasure. I kept the pressure on her clit and she came a second time, just as loudly. I slowed my hand play down to a gentle stroking and she finally pushed out the last little bit of pee.

"Damn," I whispered, "that was pretty intense."

In between heavy breaths she whispered back, "oh my God, that was unbelievable."

I replied, "maybe we should have stopped at that convenience store and got another gallon of ice tea," and kissed her ear.

She laughed.

We heard the toilet flush in next bathroom and heard a woman's voice say, "you guys are really giving that shower a workout today."

Pam blushed a deep red and gave me that same dirty look as she had done the first time. I knew if I said anything back, that she was going to be pissed. So I didn't. I pulled my cock out of her ass crack and my hand out of her panties. She turned around and we kissed for a long time. Of course her panties were complete soaked and I was pretty wet as well, but that's part of the fun.

She said, "hey, I have a question. You asked me about why I like to get naughty like this, but you never told me about how you got started playing with pee."

And no, I hadn't told her. It was 20 plus years before I had met Pam and before I was married. I had met a wild and beautiful girl by the name of Katie. She taught me everything I knew about being kinky. But the relationship was a lot more than that. After a few months we feel deeply in love with other. Unfortunately it ended almost one year to the day after we had first met when she was killed in a car accident. The pain of that lingered with me for a very long time and it never really had completely healed. I visited her grave on the anniversary of her death every year and always laid a single pink rose on her tombstone. And that day was coming around on the calendar within the next two weeks.

Pam saw the far away look in eyes and said quietly, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so nosy."

"No dear, you have every right to ask me." I said just as quietly. "Someday, I promise, I will tell you all about it."

"Okay," she said and we kissed again. Then she wiggled her ass a little and said, "I guess we should get this mess cleaned up."

"Yes," I said, "that probably is a good idea."

So we got the shower running and washed up again. She kept the panties on for a bit and then finally peeled them off. She rinsed and wrung them out a few times before rolling them up and stuffing them on one of the shelves in the shower. And of course we had our usual soapy finger fun with each other's assholes. We got out, dried off and headed back to the bedroom. She headed for her purse and pulled out a plastic sandwich bag that she stuffed the wet panties in. That went back into her purse. I was already on the bed lying on my back and she crawled on, then flipped around and backed up over top of me so we were in a 69 position.

"Ready when you are," I heard her say.

I pulled her ass a little closer to my face and at the same time felt her lips close around my cock. We laid there like that for a long time. I would bring her to a climax and then just go back to licking and enjoying her taste. I wasn't real hard. It had been a long time since I had sex 3 times in a row like that. I knew that my balls were pretty well cleaned out.

After about 20 minutes or so of this, she stopped sucking and asked, "you think you can get this into my heiny?" and giggled a little.

"No," I said, "I don't think that is going to work."

"Awh," she said and then started sucking and stroking me harder and faster.

It took a little while and I got her close to another climax as well. Finally I came, and she did as well. I managed one spurt and that was it.

She giggled and asked, "I did clean you out today, didn't I?"

I laughed and replied, "hell yes!"

She laughed also and got off of me. She switched around, and laid down on her side. I rolled over on mine. I glanced at the clock and we still a hour left to kill, so we spent that time lying there, kissing, touching, and talking. It was a nice way to end a day that had been pretty special.

Finally she looked over at the clock and I did the same.

"I know you have to get going," she said, "and I should too."

"Yes," I replied, "my answering machine is probably going ballistic by now."

She laughed and then after one more kiss, she rolled on her other side and started to slide off the bed. It was just too damn tempting. I reached out and dropped a slap on the cheek that was closest to me. She quick jumped off the bed.

"I warned you," I said with a big smile.

She wiggled her ass at me, which had 4 fresh red finger marks on it, then stuck her tongue out as she turned and headed to the bathroom. I laid there for a little bit and then followed her in. She was finishing up another pee on the toilet and after she got off I did the same. We washed up with a washcloth and some hot soapy water. The towels were still damp from our previous shower trips but we got dried off somehow.

As we walked back in the room, she said, "wait here a second."

She walked over to the chair and sorted out my clothes from hers. Then, as she usually did, she laid them out neatly on the bed. I walked over and started getting dressed. She went back over to her purse and fished out a pair of light blue panties and put those on followed by her bra. We didn't talk as we got dressed. Finally all the clothes were on, and then our coats.

We had another long and deep kiss.

I said quietly as I hugged her, "I meant what I said today."

She replied, "so did I. It's a little scary but it feels good too."

We kissed again for a little bit and then left the room. Our neighbors were long gone by that point in time. She smiled and waved at me as she backed out of the parking space and drove off.

I stood there for a few minutes and just thought about things. Life is funny. You never know when you will find a ray of sunshine to brighten it up. But life is also funny in other ways. That, I knew from experience all too well. But I decided to make the best of things and not dwell on that. I drove down, returned the room key and got on my way as well.

And wondered where it was all going to go.