All Comments on 'Educating Sarah'

by Nightwaves

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

could you write another porn story about incest Dad mom and daughter? Name Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade and Cassie Cage naked porn from Mortal kombat?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bravissimo! Excellent story! And the tribbing at the end... blew me away! Cannot wait for the next chapter! Thank you, Nightwaves, five stars!

Frisky60Frisky60about 1 year ago

One of the few stories I’ve found on this site that is completely free of typo’s or bad grammar. And good composition too! I can’t wait for the next part! So sexy and intriguing!

DoctorThrustDoctorThrustabout 1 year ago

One of the best, most tender daughter stories on here. I'm so happy I checked it out.

tallman441tallman441about 1 year ago

Good story. Waiting for the educating part to happen. 5 stars

NesticNesticabout 1 year ago

Excellent! I really enjoyed your story, and the long, slow build-up. This is one one the sexiest, most-fun and erotic stories, I have read here on Literotica. I enjoyed your great choice of words and your pleasant and attractive storyline. Very well written! Please continue with more luscious chapters. Needs a follow up ... PLEASE!

mammoetmammoetabout 1 year ago

Loved it I am waiting fors more

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

I hope you’ve already posted the next chapter!

So hot, but more than that so loving.

ShishimaiShishimaiabout 1 year ago

It took me 5 or 10 minutes before I could recover enough from my blinding orgasm to even press the button to rate this story.

More, please.

badandmys5402badandmys5402about 1 year ago

Wow!! Such a hot story. Can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! I'm looking forward to next chapters, hoping the trio will slowly succumb to deeper and deeper layers of lust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SO, so hot and loving.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for chapter 2. LOVED this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing - wonderfully imagined and so will written.

I hate to hurry someone's creativity but... Part Two?

SagaStar18SagaStar1812 months ago

This was an amazing buildup, mixing dirty and sweet in perfect proportions! My wife and I can't wait to read part two, and follow that flowering relationship as it blossoms into true love between individuals!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can't wait for more. Great story.

HankVErikHankVErik11 months ago

Well written, great mental visuals, and very hot. Looking forward to Mother's Eager Pupil and more from the Sarah series (perhaps a small gap filler between this and Mom's Stand-In?).

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo9 months ago
Beautiful story of love

The tenderness is overwhelming.

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocks9 months ago

god, what a beautiful story. I kept picturing Sarah as the actress Angourie Rice of the short Apple TV series “The Last Thing He Told Me”. SO erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous