Educating The Boss' Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeremy can only watch as his wife gets the pleasure.
2.2k words
4.39
26.2k
15

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

Jeremy left the room as directed. 'Change into something you don't mind getting dirty'. He really wasn't sure about this. What kind of "dirty" did Sarah have in mind. Had he chosen someone kinkier than he had imagined. Curiosity overcame his doubts as he pulled out a ratty blue t-shirt and the cotton shorts he would normally wear around the house. Should I leave my underwear on he wondered. She hadn't really made mention of that. He chose the side of caution and pulled his shorts on over his underpants. He was slipping his shirt on over his head as he returned to the loungeroom, sitting next to his wife on the lounge. Sarah walked through the front door carrying a large black bag and dropped in on the floor. He heard a small gasp escape his wife's lips at the sight of the bag.

Sarah positioned the chair at the end of the coffee table and directed him to sit. He eagerly complied. Sarah moved behind him and began to massage his shoulders like she does at work. Her fingers were like magic, digging into the tight spaces and releasing the tension. Sometimes he wondered if it was her expert manipulations of his muscles or the fact that she was placing her hands on him that relaxed him so much. He breathed deeply and groaned, his whole body began to relax. She leaned forward bringing her mouth close to his ear. Her warm breath caressed his skin and he went limp. He was aware of her hands travelling down his arms before she pulled his wrist together behind his back. He instantly felt a chill and jumped as cold steel captured his wrists and locked them together. He opened his eyes to see Sarah grab a rope from her bag and tie his chest to the chair. He caught her gaze with a questioning glare. Now he really was concerned. This hadn't been what he had in mind and he wondered where this night was going. He had images of being left tied to the chair and the two women leaving the house to go out for the night. The thought terrified him. She must have seen the worry on his face and leaned in to whisper, "This night is for Jessica, not you."

Sarah moved to a position in front of him and knelt at his feet. He watched with anticipation as she moved both hands under one shorts leg, and waited excitedly for the touch he expected. With feather-like fingers she trailed a line from his groin down his leg towards his foot. The touch sent shivers through his body and made his cock twitch. She grasped his foot and directed it further apart. He knew where this was headed and gladly obliged, spreading his legs wider. To his surprise Sarah retrieve another rope and proceeded to tie his ankles to the legs of the chair. Now, completely restrained, he felt vulnerable and nervous once again.

Sarah turned to look at his wife still sitting on the couch. "It's ok. From what I understand you are quite shy in the bedroom, correct?"

His wife nodded, going a little red from the blatant question.

"Okay then, this night is for you."

Sarah handed his wife a pair of scissors. His mind started to race, seriously, what was about to happen here. His wife looked just as confused.

"Shall we start. Jessica, I need you to cut your husband's clothes off. All his clothes."

He exchanged glances with his wife and they both looked at Sarah, confused.

"Jessica, as I have said before, this night is for you. At some point your husband may want to join or, you know, cum. Clothes will allow him friction to accomplish that, but he is not allowed to cum until you say so. Therefore, his clothes must be removed."

His wife seemed to smile at the thought and turned towards his, scissors at the ready. She crawled over to him and knelt at his feet. With a slightly shaky hand she slid the blades up his legs to his shorts and began to cut a long path up to his waist. He drew in a breath and his stomach as the cold metal grazed his bare skin. She cut first one leg, then the other, allowing the shorts to fall to the side. Handing the bottom of his t-shirt she cut a long strip straight up the center then down each sleeve and watched the blue shirt fall open, exposing his bare chest and stomach to the room. Finally, and with extra caution she moved the blades under his underpants and gently cut the tighty-whities open, freeing his cock from the restrains.

As his wife was creatively removing his clothes, Sarah explained the rules.

"Now, Jeremy, you have rules tonight. Rule number 1, you are not to touch. Your wife may lean into you, she may touch you, but at no time are your hands to grab, caress or anything else without permission. 2, You are not permitted to comment. A groan is acceptable, but words are not. 3, you will only cum with permission. If you break any of these rules, this night will end. Understood?"

He was a little taken back by the demands being placed on him, after all, he was the one that had flirted with her and invited her to dinner. He had anticipated a joint interaction with both his wife and Sarah, not the night he was presented with. He considered protesting but the look on his wife's face made him stop. She was enjoying this. He turned to Sarah prepared to agree to her terms, opening his mouth to respond. The look on her face suggested the rules had already started so he simply nodded in agreeance.

His wife stood and handed the scissors back to Sarah. Both women starred at the now naked Jeremy. With both eyes fixated on him his cock twitched again. Sarah lead his wife behind him. He could feel her so close, feel her warmth. He waited for her touch, but it never came, instead a dark blindfold was placed over his eyes. With no ability to move or see he strained to listen but could only hear muffled voices. He began to panic, partially because he didn't know what was happening and partially due to the excitement building within him.

Within moments they were behind him again. At first he wasn't sure who was close until he heard the words, "Using your nails, I want you to place your hands on his legs. This will require you to lean over him." Heavy breasts draped onto his shoulders as he felt his wife lean over and place her nails on his legs. The touch caused him to shiver as his senses were heightened. "Okay, now run your hands up his inner thighs, but do not touch his cock." His wife lightly trailed her nails up his legs. It was almost a feather-light touch as Sarah had done before, but the addition of her nails created a whole new sensation. His nerves tingled as she moved closer to his cock. His hands were close to her legs and he wanted to reach out and squeeze her, but he remembered the rules. Something told him there would be no second chances, so he refrained, clenching his fists instead. Her nails were just about to touch his throbbing cock and he breathed deep awaiting the touch, but she stopped. He wanted to cry out, to beg her, to grab her and throw her down on the table to fuck her. It was torture having her that close but not...

"Good, now dig your nails into him. Watch his cock as you do it."

His wife pressed down, pushing her nails into his flesh and scraping them across his skin. He quietly groaned. His cock gave away his pleasure and jumped with vigour. It would have been very noticeable to his wife. This was not a part of him that he shared with her, mostly because he believed she was a tad prudish and would not understand. But there he was, his cock betraying his secret. His wife seemed to enjoy the sensations she was creating in him and continued to move her nails up and down his thigh eliciting moans.

He felt his wife jumped slightly and wondered what had caused the disruption in her torture. He heard Sarah say, "This is what moans can do to you. Knowing you are enjoying each other is a turn on and should always be used." His mind raced at the thought of what could be happening behind him. Maybe she had just made a comment about his moans, maybe she had slid a finger inside his wife's wet pussy. Not knowing was just as much torture as the fingers on his legs. His wife moaned in his ear and pulled back as though she was moving away. Once again, I heard a muffled whisper and the hands left me. Everything was quiet, he could hear and feel movement around him. Suddenly the blindfold was off. He adjusted to the light to receive a vision of his wife standing in front of him. Her beautiful body was bar save for the matching bra and lacy g-string that did little to hide her ample breasts and neatly trimmed pussy. She sat down on the coffee table and spread her legs giving him a direct view to her saturated cunt. He pulled against the restraints. He wanted to grab her and fuck her so badly. Sarah moved between them, blocking his view and stared at him. "Rules" was all she said, and he stopped moving, but the lust was still there.

Sarah dropped to the floor and moved between his wife's legs. It was exquisite torture, watching but not being able to participate. Touching his wife's cheek, Sarah pulled he in and they kissed. It was a passionate kiss. He was jealous. She had only every kissed him so passionately but here she was, drinking in another woman. His cock felt like it was straining. He wished he at least had some clothes to rub against, but he had nothing. He watched as Sarah released his wife's breasts from their constraints and lower her to the table. He had a clear view of his wife's soaked, pussy once again.

He watched as Sarah ran a finger along the saturated material and saw his wife shiver at the touch. Sarah moved her hand over his wife's stomach to her nipple, grabbing it roughly. His wife moaned and arched her back in response. His cock ached to be touched. He tried to manoeuvre his body to a position that would allow some release, to no avail. He watched as Sarah moved a finger under the g-string to play with his wife's pussy while cupping her breast in the other hand. His wife bucked her hips and tried to bare down on the finger at her pussy. She whimpered as Sarah denied her the pleasure.

"Do you cum during sex or just from the clit?"

"I have never cum."

Sarah appeared shocked by his wife's response and turned to him. "How could you not make her cum!" He was going to answer, though he wasn't sure what to say. If he were honest, he would have said that he thought she did, or that she wasn't capable. Neither response would have been acceptable and the look on Sarah's face told him neither were required, "Was a statement not a question."

"We shall change that tonight."

He watched as Sarah plunged a finger deep into his wife's pussy.

"Oh God," she groaned as she pushed her hips down. He longed for that finger to be his cock. Her tight cunt clinging to his rigid shaft as he pumped his cock in and out. The thought was overwhelming. Not being able to enact the thought was killing him.

Sarah leaned in and touched her tongue to the wet lace of the g-string. He knew Sarah would savour the sweet taste of his wife's hot pussy. He watched as Sarah parted the lips and sucked his wife's clit into her mouth, through the lacy material. He could see his wife was in a heightened state of pleasure. Sarah seemed to be applying more pressure to her clit. He watched as Sarah's hand began to move in and out, driving her finger deeper into his wife's cunt. His wife bucked her hips. Sarah pressed down further, burying her face in his wife's pussy. He imagined she was sucking hard on her clit while pumping his wife to orgasm. If only he could touch her, finish her off with his cock buried deep inside here. If only...

His wife screamed and writhed on the table. Her orgasm was intense. She tried to pull away, but Sarah held her in place, her finger still fucking her, her clit caught in her mouth. She wasn't giving her up. He had never seen is wife in such passionate agony and wondered how long before she completely broke under the ministrations of Sarah. Eventually she was released. She lay on the table, spent. It took her some time to get her breath back. His cock ached. The vision of his wife cuming with such force was too much. He hadn't been touched, he hadn't been allowed to do anything. His wife, panting, raised herself on an elbow looking at Sarah, "Thank you."

"We're not done yet," was the only reply as he observed Sarah's finger still deep inside his wife. Her hand moved and his wife moaned once more.


Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers