All Comments on 'Educating The Boss' Wife Ch. 02'

by Nyissa

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please Clarify

Actually, this can be a good series. But you need to explain the differences between chapters. probably better if you just withdrew ch 1. Now you can continue the story with Sarah being bi- or a swinger, or a dom. Finally, is Sarah the narrator's wife or are there just three people in the room?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next.

So far all you've done is retell the story from a different person's perspective. In both stories you've left his wife hanging from an orgasm promising more.

WELL then where is the more?? We started off OK, then delved into the same old same old, now we should be getting more action so where is the next chapter? Gave it a three. Feel lucky it got that much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re Anon : next - Jerk

It’s not easy to write a cohesive story featuring all the perspectives that you want to include, give the author a break.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Delicious!

That applies to both parts, so far.

Interesting variation on the cuckold theme, that the "bull" role is filled by another woman. I've hoped for a cuckold story like that.

I, for one, *love* the retelling from different characters' points of view. I hope we get to hear from Jessica, too (yum!). (I don't think I want to read the same scene a third time, but as the story progresses....)

It would benefit from a proofread. A few typos, and one place that slipped into the first person. But this is a *minor* complaint.

All in all, an excellent story so far. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loving it. Sarah's terrific.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNyissa@Nyissa
Warm, sincere, sensitive, passionate, understanding, intelligent, generous, human being. Not to mention a great fuck. @Nyissa4