Education of a Jezebel Pt. 02: Elementary School

Story Info
A young divorcee confronts dating and sex.
5.8k words
3
1.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

*********************************

* Education of a Jezebel

* Part 2 - Elementary School

*********************************

This is part of a novel. Previous parts should be read first.

Chapter 4

As she finished up her work on Friday, Kelley reviewed her line of attack for the evening. Samantha wasn't around, she'd taken the afternoon to get ready for a house party she was heading to with one of her regulars. "It's gonna be a great orgy," she'd joked to Kelley as she left for the day, "you know you'd be welcome. It's time you spread out, Andrew's got to be getting a little boring."

But he wasn't, not yet. Oh, Kelley knew her boyfriend wasn't 'the one,' and that eventually she'd move on. Maybe with Kurt, wouldn't that be fun! Of course, that would cause all kinds of problems, you couldn't screw a guy's roommate, could you? But for now, Andrew was kind, considerate, and they were getting along just fine, both in and out of bed.

Over the five weeks Kelley'd been dating Andrew, Samatha had given her hints and outright lessons on how to be a fox, Kelley was learning. She was seeing Andrew usually every Friday or Saturday night, maybe again during the week. Once on a Saturday, she'd met Samantha at a suburban club, they'd both gotten hit on by many a guy. Sam had, of course, left with one, Kelley let herself be kissed, but she'd rebuffed the guy when he suggested he knew another place, gave him a fake phone number.

She'd been to Andrew's place as often as he'd been to hers, he lived in a suburban house with two other guys. Clark was a kind, sensitive nerd who Kelley took great pleasure in teasing; Kurt was an alpha male, full of double entendres and pranks. He embarrassed her the first couple times she'd been over, then she started taunting him back, they'd reached a fully armed detente. So far, he hadn't tried to grope at her, she wasn't sure she'd mind if he did, but of course there was Andrew to think of.

She left work just as the rush hour was starting, plenty of time. She'd told Andrew to come over around seven, she was going to cook. That was an intentional lie.

When she got home, she took her time in the bathroom, showering and primping, when her boyfriend rang the bell she'd been ready for more than ten minutes.

She opened the door, keeping herself a bit behind it so people on the street wouldn't get a peek, when Andrew stepped into the hallway he remarked, "Holy Shit!" That was just the reaction she was hoping for, the one Samantha had predicted.

She stood back, let him look her over, top to bottom, toe to neck. He hadn't seen her since last weekend, she'd had time to create the image. She'd had an appointment with her stylist, her hair was now curled coyly on the sides. Her makeup was cosmopolitan as always, but she'd taken pains to perfect it that night. She wore a complex bodice of deep violet; her breasts were ensconced in lustrous material emphasizing her cleavage, the material below was made of bows holding the two halves together, lace along her sides and at her waist. Her matching panties covered her groin sufficiently, the elastic strings at the sides held the front to the back. Her thigh highs were of the same shade, tight along her entire leg. and finally, black three inch heels held her up.

She turned her back to the man, he watched her rump walk away, leading him through the living room into the bedroom. He got his second surprise of the night then, the cheap twin berth they'd been using to this point had been replaced by a massive canopy bed of murky rosewood. The frame, headboard, and finials were intricately carved, a top of patterned fabric hovered above the bed.

"You like?" Kelley asked.

"Yeah, it's beautiful."

"You want to help me inaugurate it? Or are you too hungry?"

"Hell, no!" he cheered, grabbed her and kissed her. She surrendered to his hug, her lips opened. With Samantha's help she'd learned to control the embraces, now Andrew's mouth met hers softly, lips were nibbled, tongues braided.

They climbed onto the bed, Kelley kneeled over him, helped him pull the shirt off, then undid the belt and unzipped him. By now, she was familiar with the routine of undressing him, it no longer held mysteries for her. He was wearing his usual white boxers, it was fine.

She started by lying on top of him, pressed the stiff points of her bodice into his chest, she heard him sigh. They kissed and cuddled for a bit, his hand went to her back, her ass. She sat and turned her back to him. "Take it off please, it was a real pain to put on!" He fumbled with the seven hooks, when it was open she turned back to him, shook the straps off, teased him by slowly dragging the garment off, she received another surprise. Instead of viewing her nipples, they were covered by red, heart shaped pasties. She let him handle her bosom, it felt so nice that he was impeded from heading straight for her nip. He played with the boobs for a good four minutes before she finally let him tear the pasties off and suckle. The first touch of his lips to them was sparking, the delay had really turned her on.

She pushed him on his back, knelt over him, pulled the boxers off. The dick was already springing up, hard for her. He'd told her she was getting better at blow jobs, she still wasn't confident in that particular skill. She licked at the tip, used her hand to stroke up and down, swallowed the dick, sucked on it. Andrew sighed blissfully at her work, she figured she was at least good enough. Once she had to halt for a couple of moments to unwind a stray pubic hair from a tooth.

Then she knelt to the side, having a big bed was so much more fun! And she teased her panties off, lowering one side, then the next, slowly dragging the waist down until she revealed her next, and final surprise. "Wow!" was the response from Andrew when he realized the unruly tangle of her pubic hair had been disposed of. She was completely bare, he could see the puffy lips of her labia as she displayed herself to him. "I had a bikini wax!" she exclaimed.

He put his hand on the area, stroked it. To Kelley it felt so good, even better than the times she'd felt herself up down there in the three days since she'd visited the waxing center. Andrew couldn't wait to taste it, she toppled to the bed, he quickly got between her covered legs, his tongue went to the clit, the hole. To both of them, it felt marvelous.

It wasn't the first bare kitty Andrew had ever kissed, but he'd become used to Kelley's fur. Now that it was no longer there, he could suck and lick to his content. For her, the sensations were a marvel. It seemed there was no barrier, Andrew's tongue produced incredible sensations, electricity coursed through the area. She was close, she knew, she wanted to put her hand down and rub her clit and refrained only because she wasn't sure if it was proper or not.

By this time she knew Andrew's favorite position was missionary. While she didn't mind it, exactly, she wanted something else. She got three pillows, flopped on them belly down, spread generously. Andrew was behind her in just a moment, she felt the head of his penis at the cusp, then enter. Oh, she was so wet, the first few shoves were amazing. Andrew controlled the timing, but she was able to vary the direction by twisting her hips or elevating her pubes by either raising on her arms or pushing with her knees. Andrew was able to wait for her and within a few minutes she felt the repeated tense of her vaginal muscles, the sense of well being spread over her body, she saw sparks of electricity within her closed eyelids. Andrew heard her groan, he kept his pushes up until she tensed violently one last time, then relaxed. He withdrew, still having fervor for her, for her body. She looked over her shoulder at her lover, they both laughed.

They laid next to each other, for some reason Andrew wasn't in a hurry to do it again, he wanted to extend the pleasure. He touched her bald pussy, felt it. "It's beautiful," he complimented. "Did it hurt?"

"A pinch each time she ripped the wax off. But it seemed to go on forever, nearly a half hour. The girl told me it would be faster from now on. You like it, then?"

"I really do."

Kelley rubbed his chest, his hair was sparse there, then rolled over and started licking at his nipple. She'd never done that before, it was sort of nice. Concurrently she stroked his hard on, felt his balls, sensed the shudder. Another thing she'd never done was let a man come in her mouth, she thought maybe this might be the right time. "You want a blow job?"

"I'd rather come in your pussy."

"Okay."

She let him arrange her in his favored position, he covered her and once again he was inside her. She let him thrust, he kept his weight on his elbows and knees, from time to time she'd shift a leg or try to lift herself off the mattress to give him a slightly different target. For whatever reason, he seemed to be having a difficult time releasing, she appreciated the friction but wasn't in any danger of another orgasm. A good five or seven minutes passed, Kelley didn't bother to fake it, it was actually getting a little boring for her. At last she felt him get ready, he raised on his arms, braced himself. She heard his now familiar grunts, a sensation down there let her know his spunk was dripping from the edges of where they fit together, the deed was done.

They laid around for ten minutes or so, cuddling, whispering to each other of how good it had been, decided to get up. Kelley threw a robe on, Andrew pulled his pants up. They were hungry, Kelley found some frozen appetizers, they sat around the living room and ate, a movie on the tube.

Kelley suggested he stay the night, Andrew begged off, saying he had an early tee time. That night, in her huge, grandiose bed, Kelley slept naked, wishing she had a man beside her.

Monday, of course, Samantha asked how it had gone, she'd been complicit in planning the inauguration of the new bed. "Pretty good," Kelley explained. "Like you said, the corset really turned him on. The sex was great."

Kelley didn't ask about Sam's weekend, the orgy, she wasn't sure she really wanted to know.

Chapter 5

The lake was in their rearview mirror, it had been a good weekend. One of Andrew's friends had a boat in the basin, three couples had rented an AirBNB, Kelley had never met either of the married couples before, they'd been nice people.

The rides on the boat were happy, Kelley and the other women had worn bikinis, the pilot had found a nice place to anchor, they'd jumped off and swam in the water warmed by the late July sun. Nights had been calm, barbecue in the back yard, board games and music. Sex with Andrew in their bedroom had been all right, Kelley felt an obligation to be quiet in bed so as not to disturb the others, she'd actually clamped her single orgasm to keep it from getting out of hand. Just a nice weekend.

"So, did you have fun?" Andrew asked as he sped down the freeway.

"Yeah. It was a little quiet, though."

"What did you expect? An orgy?"

"No, of course not," Kelley grumbled. Part of it was that she'd been a little unsure of just what she'd been getting herself into, when Samantha learned of the weekend plans, she recalled a great time she'd had in a similar situation.

"Well, tell me," Andrew joked, "if it had turned into an orgy, what would you have done?"

"You'd be shocked if I had sex with another guy," she bitched.

"Not really. Not if you wanted to."

This aggravated her even more. "What the hell do you mean?"

"Honey, I'm your rebound guy. I know that. Sooner or later, you're gonna throw me back, start dating other guys. No, don't get pissed. When it happens, I don't want you to feel guilty. I like you a lot, but come on, we're not going to get married. Not anytime soon, at least. You realize that, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess so." In fact, she'd been considering what to do. Andrew was very safe, calm. He was good for her, particularly when the divorce lawyers came up with issue after issue, Luciano was trying to negotiate the deal. When she was really upset, she could call Andrew up, they'd go have drinks, he'd calm her down. And sometimes, they didn't even have sex those nights.

"And there's another thing... I know I'm only the second guy you've had sex with. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the greatest lover in the world. You can be more adventurous sometimes. So, you owe it to yourself to find out what's out there. It's no shame to have good times with more than one guy, and when it happens I don't want you thinking that you've betrayed me or anything. I want you to have a lot of fun with whoever you want to, and I don't want you to think you have to break up with me just because. I want to stay friends, you're a great person. Understand?"

"Yeah, I guess so." The subject was dropped, as was Kelley at her apartment when they got back.

Tuesday, Kelley brought it up at happy hour with Samantha.

"I don't want to step on your toes," her girlfriend said, "but Andrew's right. You've told me how he doesn't satisfy you. So why don't you head for the salad bar? Get yourself a really wild guy, let him fuck you silly. I'll bet you've never had more than one orgasm a night with a man, right?" Kelley didn't say anything, she didn't want to admit her shortcoming. And she knew it was bothering her, with her dildo in her bed or the bathtub she had no problem coming three times or more, it just wasn't happening with Andrew. "So, get out, experiment. And if you want, I can introduce you to a few guys who are a lot of fun."

Kelley thought about that, wasn't sure she wanted to go quite that far. Not now, maybe not ever.

It was a quiet Friday night, both she and Andrew had had a very long week, they just wanted to be calm. Kelley quickly tempted him into her big bed, the sex had lasted for half an hour, Kelley had a nice orgasm - one, no more! - and as usual, Andrew finished himself when he had her in missionary. It was okay for Kelley, just okay. And she found herself wanting something else, she wasn't quite sure.

They decided a pepperoni pizza would be great, phoned it in, Andrew wearing only his boxers, Kelley in a thin robe as the night was warm. As they waited, Andrew teased her. "When the guy gets here, why don't you answer the door in the nude?"

"I couldn't do that! It wouldn't be right!"

"You think he hasn't seen it before?"

"Maybe he has, but he hasn't seen me. You're only the second guy who's ever seen my whole body!" But the seed had been planted.

When the doorbell rang, Kelley opened the door, wearing only her rather translucent robe. The porch was almost dark, the boy seemed young, probably a college student. She had no doubt he could see her points popping through the rayon. She handed him a bill, told him to keep the change, then suddenly, as if an erotic breeze swirled through her karma, she opened a side of the robe, he saw her right boob as she took the box, quickly shut the door.

The innocent yet erotic act had such an impact on her! Andrew hadn't seen it, laughed when she confessed, "I flashed him!"

"The whole way?"

"No, just one of my tits."

"How did it seem?"

"Cool. His eyes got real big, then I shut the door on him."

They threw a movie on while they ate, Kelley couldn't stop thinking of what she'd done, the expression on the delivery boy's face. After the leftovers were refrigerated, Kelley said to her boyfriend, "I wish we had some porn."

"You don't have any?"

"No, Luciano had some DVDs, I didn't take them when I left. Watching it got him going, so I let him. Usually it didn't do anything for me."

"Bring your laptop in," Andrew suggested. When it was parked on the coffee table, Andrew navigated to a site, found a long video of a woman amusing two gentlemen simultaneously. As Kelley watched the girl give blow jobs and screw both of the guys in turn, she knew she was getting hot. "We could have done this tonight, you know?" he nudged.

"How?"

"You could have invited the pizza boy in."

"Oh, I could never do anything like that!"

Andrew took this moment to uncover a tit, played with it. "You'd like it if two guys were playing with you, wouldn't you?" He was hot now, he scooted the coffee table around, knelt in front of her, opened her robe. Ever since she'd been waxed, he loved playing with her box, and he went down on her quickly. A finger penetrated her, he sucked on the clit. Watching the beauty on the computer screen take one of the men in doggy as she sucked the other one, Kelley was incited, she let the orgasm roll over her. It was a good one, her whole body tensed and twitched. God, it was the second one of the night! Her first time ever! Amazing!

"What do you want?" Kelley asked Andrew.

"I'm fine."

"Wouldn't you like a blow job?"

"Ummm..." he uttered, dully.

This confused her. All guys liked head, didn't they? Luciano used to beg her for it. "What the hell? Why not?"

"Well..." Andrew delayed.

"Tell me!" she demanded.

"Okay. You're not very good at it."

This confused the hell out of her. "What do you mean?

"It's not like you're bad or anything. It's just that all you do is suck up and down, and that's not very exciting."

"Really?" She was startled at his words. "What do you want me to do?"

Rather than just give her an answer, Andrew pointed her computer to youtube, brought up an instructional video on the subject. The coach was a beautiful, tattooed woman with long ebony hair, she looked like she knew her subject. Using a banana, for three and a half minutes she gave her secrets away, and Kelley understood how green she was at the art.

When it was over, Kelley turned to her lover, asked, "Okay, I need something to practice with. And I don't have any bananas. Got a suggestion?"

Andrew winked, pulled his boxers off. Kelley knelt in front of him, the penis was just half erect. She began, as the video had suggested, by licking the front of the penis, and then the head. "Oooh, that's good," Andrew encouraged. Filling her mouth with saliva, she swallowed the cock, it was becoming straight and strong. She didn't just go up and down, she used a corkscrewing movement, Andrew's groans grew stronger. She tried to swallow as much as she could, she couldn't get much past a few inches. The video warned about this, she used her hand to stroke the part of the prick she couldn't swallow.

"Feel my balls," Andrew urged. That hadn't been in the video, but well, sure! She knew that men's testicles sometimes were tender, she didn't press too hard but it had an impact. She could feel the penis twitching, he cried, "I'm gonna come!" Before the first splash erupted, she released it from her mouth, but continued to stroke it while Andrew's cream flew into the air.

"How was that?" she asked.

"Wonderful. Oh, so much better."

"I didn't want to take it in my mouth. I hope you don't mind."

"No, that's okay," he said. "Some girls don't want to. I really appreciate you trying."

"I'll bet in time I can get better," she smiled.

"I'll bet you can!"

They cleaned up, put their clothes back on, got an after dinner drink, watched television. Kelley was happy with the evening.

Through the week, Kelley burned with what she considered Andrew's criticism. At the same time, she suspected he had a point, she consulted technical assistance. "Yeah, giving blow jobs is weird," Samantha agreed. "Sometimes, it's just not on my list but I do it anyway. The guys have a point, if you won't do it to them, why should they do it to you?"

"Any suggestions?"

"Sure. Here's a good thing. When I go down there, if the guy doesn't smell right, I usually just say thanks-but-no-thanks. If he doesn't keep his dick clean, I worry about the rest of him. And here's some tricks..."

The next Friday, right after work, she headed over to Andrew's place with an overnight bag and a sack of groceries. She was planning on making her grandmother's Beef Paprikash for the guys. Andrew was waiting for her, she changed into jeans and a shirt, went to work in the kitchen. First Clark arrived, he just said 'hi' and went to change. Then Kurt came in, he used his typical leer on her. "Looking good! I like the t-shirt, but it'd be better if you didn't have the bra. Why don't you take it off?"

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers
12