Education of a Jezebel Pt. 02: Elementary School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I didn't think you'd faint, I might," Kelley shot back. She'd learned how to handle Kurt, a good looking, assertive asshole. Never back down! But Kurt was no problem, he was Andrew's best friend, Kelley was sure she was safe. But she wasn't going to trust him if Andrew wasn't around, either.

Later, Clark helped her set the table. Clark was a couple inches shorter than she, bifocals, bad haircut. He worked in computers for a biochemical company, a real nerd. She thought of him as a younger brother. He was living there only because Andrew and Kurt, who owned the place, could use help with the mortgage and taxes. Kurt, of course, had joked that they could kick Clark out and Kelley would move in, yeah, sure!

The dinner was a success, sometimes the beef was a little grizzly but tonight after an hour and a half of stewing it was so tender. After dinner, after Clark helped her put the dishes in the washer, they gathered around the dining table and dealt. This was the fourth or fifth time she'd played cards with them, it was mostly for fun. Various forms of poker, the pot was usually in the two to five dollar range. Only once had Kelley won money, but that was better than Clark, who had a terrible poker face. The game went along for an hour or so, the baseball game groaning on the tube providing background music, a beer at everybody's hand - wine cooler for Kelley - just passing the time. At one point Kurt suggested, "Hey, why don't we play strip poker?" Kelley had chortled, Andrew just shook his head at his bud, Clark muttered, "Don't embarrass her!" Kelley thought he might have added, 'asshole', but he was too polite.

As the hour hand approached ten, Kurt announced he was cashing out. "There's a party a girl invited me to, I think fireworks could happen." He came out of his bedroom smelling good. Andrew had told her the story of how when they bought into the house he'd lost a bet, Kurt had the master bedroom with the bathroom, Andrew had to share the one in the hallway with Clark. Kurt was casually dressed, he brought the untucked shirt and flow shoes look off, he caught Kelley's eye and silently offered to take her with him, once again she laughed.

It was well before midnight when she disappeared into the bedroom with Andrew. She was anxious to find out if Samantha's lessons and her practice had worked. When the time came, she readily licked the offered penis, sucked as she had the previous week. But she added a few garnishes. She licked at the ballsack, very gently sucked on the testicles. She rubbed the area between the balls and the butt with some force, Andrew groaned. And when he announced, "I'm getting close," she grabbed the head of the dick, squeezed it hard, listening to Andrew's moans, for almost a minute, until he was off the cusp.

Kelley insisted that Andrew take her in doggy that night, and when he was deep inside her, she played with her clit, had a fantastic come right before Andrew flared. Yes, this is the way sex should be, Kelley thought. They cuddled afterwards, of course, within minutes both were breathing heavily, the sandman had his way with them.

Kelley woke first the next morning, it wasn't even eight. She wrapped one of Andrew's dress shirts around her, didn't bother with panties, headed for the bathroom. She was dimly aware of the sound of the television, it was only after she'd taken care of her business, washed her face that she investigated. She could see the back of Kurt's head peeking over the couch, porn was on the tube. She approached the sofa, when she could peek over, she quickly realized Kurt's underwear was around his thighs, he was grasping his penis with both hands, obviously masturbating.

Abruptly turning her back, she screamed, "You shouldn't be doing that out here. Put it away!"

She heard Kurt's laugh. "So, that girl just teased the hell out of me last night, I never got anything. Why don't you come around here and help me out."

Kelley wasn't tempted by the offer, reflexively spat out, "Go to hell!" and sprinted for the safety of Andrew's room. Throwing the shirt off and lying next to him, she reflected on the brief glimpse of the organ she'd spied. It had seemed large, a monster. She compared Kurt to the friend snoring next to her. Would she like something like that, sometime? She thought she would, and soon. Andrew had predicted this turn of mindset, and Samantha had been saying she should get out more. For a quick moment, she fantasized of strolling out to the living room naked and offering herself to Kurt. She wondered if he'd be shocked or would take it in stride.

It was just an air castle, of course, she could never really do anything like that, could she? Instead of acting on her whim, she turned to her boyfriend, held his morning wood, hoping for some good wake up sex.

Chapter 6

On a sultry evening in July, Kelley drove to Samantha's apartment. "Nice, girl," Sam complimented, "you wore it!"

'It' was a dress of an uncertain pattern, the main colors carolina and seaweed. If you gazed at Kelley from a distance while she was simply standing, you might consider her chaste, the skirt drifting below the midpoint of her thighs. the high neck obscuring any cleavage she might have. But if she lifted a leg or strode across the floor, you'd notice a severe slit that revealed her legs almost to where they joined, her shoulders were bare to the world.

"You ready?" Sam asked, "this place was featured in Mooreton Magazine, it's going to be popping." After a few minutes while Kelley gazed out at the skyscrapers of downtown across the river, the girls ubered just a few blocks to the restaurant.

A new construction of wood, chrome and glass, the restaurant indeed was happening. After an hour of nursing drinks and fending off challenges from good looking guys, the girls sat at a table, ordered a meager dinner. "That one guy, with the pink plaid jacket was yummy," Kelley observed.

"You think so? Well, I wouldn't mind having an hour or two with his friend. Shall we make it a double date?"

Kelley's face flushed with the idea. "What do you mean?"

Samantha gazed for a minute at her friend, considering what the cub might be ripe for. "I mean we pick them up, take them to my place and have at it."

"Oh, I don't know..."

"Is it Andrew? Are you thinking you don't want to cheat on your boyfriend?"

Of course, that was a factor in Kelley's thinking. "Yeah, I guess so," she admitted.

"So why? Are you guys boyfriend/girlfriend? Are you going steady? Do you think maybe he's out with his friends scoping girls right now?"

Yeah, that was something Kelley was worried about. When they'd made plans for the weekend, Andrew had said something about a bachelor party tonight. So, he was probably at a strip club, and no, she didn't really expect he was going to be a boy scout. Just how far he'd go, offered a choice, she wasn't sure. And they'd never said a single thing about being faithful to each other; in fact, Kelley was sure she would have rejected any such offer, she certainly wasn't going to step into another permanent relationship this soon. "Okay, you're right," Kelley conceded. "Yeah, those guys are cute. Let's chat with them some more."

"Now you're talking," Sam celebrated. The senior woman left the table, returned soon with Zack and Billy in tow. The next hour was merry, the guys were entertaining, Sam flirted heavily with Billy, Kelley was a little more inhibited with her guy.

Sam said she needed to head to the ladies room, Kelley joined her. "So, what are you doing?" Kelley asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Billy's hot to trot, he knows what he's getting into, your guy Zack doesn't have a clue. Remember our flirting lessons? If we're going to do this, you've got to encourage him."

Kelley decided to make an effort, when they returned they found the guys standing by the bar, Kelley approached Zack and put her hand squarely on the small of his back, pressed her tits against his arm. His face lit in surprised amusement.

"So we were thinking," Samantha told the guys, "that maybe we should head someplace else."

"How about Axis?" Billy suggested.

"Oh, we could," Sam returned, "but my place is just across the river. We could party there."

The foursome got out of there as soon as they could, Billy's hatchback was parked a block away, Kelley got into the back seat with Zack. When he put his hand on the top of her thigh Kelley was suddenly shy, although she didn't make him move it. Zack pulled her face around, their lips met, his doing more than hers. Kelley was certain Zack figured he was going to score, was that what she wanted? All of the old second thoughts came flooding back, just a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach.

After the car was parked, and they were crossing the street to Sam's lobby, Kelley suddenly turned to her friend and said, "Hey, I think I'm going to just go home."

Sam looked at her, saw the worry and concern in Kelley's face, said to the guys, "Wait here a minute, will you?"

The girls walked fifteen paces away, Sam asked, "Cold feet?"

"I just don't know if I'm up for a one-night stand. All they want is sex."

"Isn't that what you want?"

"Oh, I don't know. Are you disappointed in me?"

"Of course not!" Sam exclaimed. "I've always told you, don't do anything you don't want to. Yeah, go on home, it's okay."

"But what about them?" Kelley asked.

"Don't worry, I'll explain it to them. Drive safe, I'll call you tomorrow morning." After a girl-hug, Kelley turned away, in a few moments she was behind the wheel of her car. She thought about crying, she was so confused, the drive home was a blur.

~~~~~~~~~~

When she woke the next morning, Kelley laid in bed, a sense of unease in her soul. No, she wasn't sorry at all that she hadn't gone up to Sam's apartment; in fact there was a bit of pride in her soul that she'd resisted the pressure. But she felt alone, somehow. She was now certain that Andrew had chased around last night, was he waking up in another girl's bed? It just wasn't right, people weren't supposed to just sleep around, were they? That was immoral!

Three hours later, after having deep cleaned the kitchen and bathroom, the phone rang, it was Sam. "You okay?" the woman asked.

"I guess."

"Why did you bug out? Wasn't Zack sexy enough?"

"I guess I just wasn't ready," Kelley opined. "Were the guys pissed?"

"Oh, hell no! I brought them both up here, and neither was upset there was only one girl instead of two. Of course, the girl was me, so that made it a lot better for them. But I'm proud of you."

"Proud?!?" Kelley was surprised. "I thought you wanted me to get laid."

"I do want you to get laid. I think you need to branch out. If you don't see other guys, eventually you'll feel trapped, and then you'll have a bad breakup with Andrew, and you don't need that."

"I just didn't want a one-night stand."

"So what are you going to do?" Sam queried. "Make every guy date you three times before the first kiss? How many men do you think will stand for that?"

"I don't know. But it's just not right to go to bed with a guy you just met."

"Okay, if you say so. That makes me a degenerate, I guess, in your eyes..."

"... I didn't say for you," Kelley interrupted. "Just me."

"Ah, different strokes. Yeah, you're right about that. But, sooner or later, it's gonna happen to you. I just hope you're cool with it the next morning."

After a few more minutes, the girls hung up, Kelley decided to rearrange her closet.

Twenty minutes later, the phone rang again, it was Andrew. "You free tonight?" he asked. "I was thinking maybe a movie."

"I'd love that," Kelley gratefully accepted.

~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, as they lay naked in Kelley's huge cradle, both satisfied, Kelley asked, "So how was the bachelor party?"

"Boring. We went bar-hopping in the warehouse district. Just a lot of drinking and cigars; I never liked the taste of them, but it's something you gotta do. I kept thinking about you. What did you do?"

"Oh, nothing," Kelley fibbed.

12